Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:58:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 346 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277183 times)
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:25:57 AM

should i sell my ppt now or what? i got scared by the way it look now.. even i know this project already successful in the past but now it seem so shady for me to keep this for a long term i see. everyone now suggest to hold on to bitcoin right now. i should do the same also maybe.
nicowilliams484
We will be making a major transition from our current business model. This will be a major topic of the up and coming announcement. (source slack)

the flatform isnt even fully working and they already changing their business model, i dont think thats positive.
also the chart looks horrible, PPT just made another low. most crypto's bottomed in december, PPT keeps falling. probaly because Steve and co sold millions PPT, see videos from Crypto Blood.

The making a major transition from their  current business model, don't mean changing their base business model.
But it looks like they must do that and i believe this dump has a very strong correlation with the transition of populous business model. That's why they have been dumping more coins to the market and it looks like they need more and more money to do that.
Remember they created an exchange site but it's still lack of the demand and UI doesn't seem good for me personally.

What the team is doing is a shame. They already have enough money, but they continue to transfer tokens from the team’s wallets and from the wallets of investors close to them.
Although of course the team itself could have arranged a fall in order to knock out the tokens from weak hands.
If the price continues to fall through their fault, then they will not have very soon the most important thing that any project has this is the community that promotes the project.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
helpfuladvice

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:29:50 PM

You should sell! The original team was made up, I don't think it was even real. They had a dev from upwork and a interim ceo etc. at the start when they did ico. They made a lot of money in ico and i guess actually then hire a 'team'. The main guy is shady and this has never been a legitimate business. Mark my words. you need to sell and put it on something more reliable like bitcoin.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3164

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 08:49:02 PM

this is strange, only supporters I guess only people who hold PPT tokens are active here. No sounds from the devs team, also I follow them on social media, but there is the same situation.
Does anyone have information about XAUp project? PPT team running a marketing campaign for that project but everything about it is kind of quiet.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Kasperiko

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:29:14 AM

this is strange, only supporters I guess only people who hold PPT tokens are active here. No sounds from the devs team, also I follow them on social media, but there is the same situation.
Does anyone have information about XAUp project? PPT team running a marketing campaign for that project but everything about it is kind of quiet.

So it really is if you look. I bought a little for 1.5$ but already want to sell. It is very strange that the team does not enter the forum and does not have a channel in the tg where they actively respond. One discord is still not enough.
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:41:15 AM

So it really is if you look. I bought a little for 1.5$ but already want to sell. It is very strange that the team does not enter the forum and does not have a channel in the tg where they actively respond. One discord is still not enough.

Agreed with you that is really strange behavior of the dev they are not communicating with the holders. I also bought this token on more high price but as like it is falling that is creating more panic situation for me.
Kasperiko

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:18:34 PM

Agreed with you that is really strange behavior of the dev they are not communicating with the holders. I also bought this token on more high price but as like it is falling that is creating more panic situation for me.

And while we are discussing the price on some exchanges below 14200 sat. The team continues to sell its assets by crushing the price down.
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:31:47 PM

And while we are discussing the price on some exchanges below 14200 sat. The team continues to sell its assets by crushing the price down.

Well, and it seems that PPT is paddling against the sea in comparison to the price of the BTC, while one is rising the other is plummeting

OI
naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:07:38 PM

the team is moslty in Slack. but only fanboys over there, if you ask critical questions you will be banned. same on telegram.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:38:48 PM

the team is moslty in Slack. but only fanboys over there, if you ask critical questions you will be banned. same on telegram.
Slack is a great platform for communication between team members and there are different rooms for each department. From an investor point, it is not efficient to use the Slack and they ban the investors if they don't like the asked question. It is very sad to see the reliable projects are dying slowly.
Kasperiko

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 02:32:16 PM

Slack is a great platform for communication between team members and there are different rooms for each department. From an investor point, it is not efficient to use the Slack and they ban the investors if they don't like the asked question. It is very sad to see the reliable projects are dying slowly.

All growth is slower than similar projects grow which is not good. And in the fall project tokens lose more in price. For a long-term investor at this stage, the project is greatly unprofitable.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:52:32 PM

I don't think ppt is experiencing any different from all alts, i mean take a good look at the market, only btc, bch, eth and some few alts that actually increase in price, even ppt was up to $1+ which means market is in control, not necessarily the team are dumping as some people claimed, it could be anybody, whales are there too,
Between ppt is planning on lunching it's exchange, what could be a solid backing than that? Not to mention it already have a use case.
ppt will survive i believe.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Kasperiko

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:41:54 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2019, 04:59:12 PM by Kasperiko

I don't think ppt is experiencing any different from all alts, i mean take a good look at the market, only btc, bch, eth and some few alts that actually increase in price, even ppt was up to $1+ which means market is in control, not necessarily the team are dumping as some people claimed, it could be anybody, whales are there too,
Between ppt is planning on lunching it's exchange, what could be a solid backing than that? Not to mention it already have a use case.

The team resets their tokens is a fact. Team wallets are sold off. Here is the evidence. It's good that the blockchain of discoveries and everything is visible.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x4ad88f5d0e9f642f3d692b1815899004ef2d1b320ea57394512d15e3577d3c6b
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1d4a0ec657f28127b7554178fbf1504683d252f0864c1aa8309ada90550d3415
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xbef929089f883b36c98514d7665e6277da2c87c221c94248ef003a6e46f7ff39

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw9o1NrECzGiWnI2bXRiLWs1T01JOTd3dGg4Q05IS3NMT3BJ/view
KnyazED

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:24:11 PM

The team resets their tokens is a fact. Team wallets are sold off. Here is the evidence. It's good that the blockchain of discoveries and everything is visible.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x4ad88f5d0e9f642f3d692b1815899004ef2d1b320ea57394512d15e3577d3c6b
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1d4a0ec657f28127b7554178fbf1504683d252f0864c1aa8309ada90550d3415
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xbef929089f883b36c98514d7665e6277da2c87c221c94248ef003a6e46f7ff39

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw9o1NrECzGiWnI2bXRiLWs1T01JOTd3dGg4Q05IS3NMT3BJ/view

You can also look at this situation from the other side. so, maybe, the team really drops its tokens. but someone gets these tokens)).  someone buys taking it. possibly, if the coins fall into other hands - a new era of project development will begin. maybe, we'll see growth. This option can not be scratched.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:49:02 PM

How is this strange if i may ask? Is this the first project in this forum that the team don't come and make post you have seen? Common, there are thousands of project here who don't continue to make post in their Ann thread but prefer to use other means, some have telegram, discord, slack, etc of communicating with investors and others only have update channel, am surprise to be hearing this to be honest.
Look for their telegram group chat and see if it's not active.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3164

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 11:55:30 AM

How is this strange if i may ask? Is this the first project in this forum that the team don't come and make post you have seen? Common, there are thousands of project here who don't continue to make post in their Ann thread but prefer to use other means, some have telegram, discord, slack, etc of communicating with investors and others only have update channel, am surprise to be hearing this to be honest.
Look for their telegram group chat and see if it's not active.

Maybe you are right. But you must agree that is Bitcointalk default source for any on a crypto project, and someone decides to ignore it. You say about thousands of project, but I try to talk about the more successful projects. here everything is left to "self-moderated" by the community, but you have to admit that this is not the best solution.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Kasperiko

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:39:18 AM

You can also look at this situation from the other side. so, maybe, the team really drops its tokens. but someone gets these tokens)).  someone buys taking it. possibly, if the coins fall into other hands - a new era of project development will begin. maybe, we'll see growth. This option can not be scratched.

For me, the information that the team sells its tokens in such quantity, although they have money and so it calls for all this a very strong sign that the project will close soon.The fact that so far they have not clarified the situation and block on their resources just for the question shows what they are.
benchb

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:34:36 PM

Probably anything under $200 is cheap because populous starts tapping into a market that has never been tapped into. The same way bitcoin did. In a couple months you will be begging to go back to $68. I was saying this in August last year.  Smiley
Looks like the golden times are over.
naaktslak5

Activity: 492

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:36:39 PM

Probably anything under $200 is cheap because populous starts tapping into a market that has never been tapped into. The same way bitcoin did. In a couple months you will be begging to go back to $68. I was saying this in August last year.  Smiley
when the news came out that the CEO Steve (or was it Nico) was a convict it went down hill. Only delusional bag holders left in slack and telegram, everyone who asked questions or isnt positive is blocked.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:44:09 PM

Probably anything under $200 is cheap because populous starts tapping into a market that has never been tapped into. The same way bitcoin did. In a couple months you will be begging to go back to $68. I was saying this in August last year.  Smiley
Well, if that's what you believe, then time to jump ship.
I miss the old times to be honest, PPT was one of the strongest coin in the market, but time changes, all altcoins dump and some have a hard time to recover, including this.

Let's wait how it will move and react this year, considering we might have more bullish trends this year.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kasperiko

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:57:53 AM

Well, if that's what you believe, then time to jump ship.
I miss the old times to be honest, PPT was one of the strongest coin in the market, but time changes, all altcoins dump and some have a hard time to recover, including this.

Let's wait how it will move and react this year, considering we might have more bullish trends this year.

Hope this user - ecivfesrire did not buy on his own advice  Cheesy
Although it may very well be that he bought it once, he has not been seen for a long time with new thoughts about this project.
Still sure that this ship goes to the bottom due to the absence of not only the community but also news from the developers the project goes to 0.5$.
Pages: « 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 346 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: