Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:23:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest 2 btc  (Read 17038 times)
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:22:44 PM

Investing should be made in a diversified way so that your investment can be kept safe and also profits can be made. Diversity your investment in various progressive altcoins like monero and ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:03:51 AM

Honestly it seems like a scam,the way you are doing it . You should tell the exact details here that how you are going to do this? It involves any gambling or something like that?. I am sure many people here would like to invest if your project plan would be clear and safe(not a scam).
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:55:39 AM

If I have 2 btc then instead of going for this scams I will prefer to invest them in different altcoins from where I can generate regular profits and if everything goes fine then I can even double them in a quick time.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:09:14 AM

If I have 2 btc then instead of going for this scams I will prefer to invest them in different altcoins from where I can generate regular profits and if everything goes fine then I can even double them in a quick time.

This is a scam of course, but I am not even sure why this thread even reached this far and the OP has not been ever tagged by any DT members. I guess it's not too important to tag these kinds of people on the forum. Anyway, to those looking at this thread, don't even dare sent a single satoshi to this guy.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:25:46 AM

This is a scam of course, but I am not even sure why this thread even reached this far and the OP has not been ever tagged by any DT members. I guess it's not too important to tag these kinds of people on the forum. Anyway, to those looking at this thread, don't even dare sent a single satoshi to this guy.

Yeah and why to depend on others to make profits as we can do our own research and try to find the best places to make an investment as the best place to invest bitcoins would be to invest in altcoins.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
NikS13

Activity: 383

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:04:42 PM

I think the best place to invest is in altcoins like ethereum, monero, iconomics and litecoins which show very high rate of growth and are very stable. They will help you earn good profits and your Bitcoins will be safe as well.

Yeah ethereum will make a good ride in long term and bitcoin too Smiley
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:29:39 PM

I think the best place to invest is in altcoins like ethereum, monero, iconomics and litecoins which show very high rate of growth and are very stable. They will help you earn good profits and your Bitcoins will be safe as well.

Yeah ethereum will make a good ride in long term and bitcoin too Smiley
Ethreum , monero , litecoins is one of the good choices of investment for sure those people plan to invest to this coin they have also bright future. Because I believe that altcoin have big big potential to increase in the future.  Just jold it for few year for sure you will earn a lot of profit. Gives you weekly payout.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:59:30 PM

Honestly it seems like a scam,the way you are doing it . You should tell the exact details here that how you are going to do this? It involves any gambling or something like that?. I am sure many people here would like to invest if your project plan would be clear and safe(not a scam).

i think its like HYIP programs investment because i see that OP said that investment in 48 hours will earn minimum 5 btc and because i have bad experience in the past with HYIP programs, i think we need to thinking more about this. beside that, with the bitcoin price that is more than $2xxx, then its too risk for me to invest with him and its better for me to do another things like doing trading and trying to earn more bitcoin by myself although i am not good in trading, at least i have trying to do with myself.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:09:17 PM

i think its like HYIP programs investment because i see that OP said that investment in 48 hours will earn minimum 5 btc and because i have bad experience in the past with HYIP programs, i think we need to thinking more about this. beside that, with the bitcoin price that is more than $2xxx, then its too risk for me to invest with him and its better for me to do another things like doing trading and trying to earn more bitcoin by myself although i am not good in trading, at least i have trying to do with myself.

Why would anyone tag that as a scam?  The post is talking about investing a pre-existing balance.  I have had people use that as a greed marker for some scams, but it is hardly a profiling data bit for scamming.  If it was up to some of you guys, it would just be the ten of you sitting around talking about how everyone is after your money. 
NikS13

Activity: 383

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:03:16 PM

Stop posting in this thread, everyone knows this is a scam.
valvevow

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:47:25 PM

Generally 2 Bitcoin is quite a normal amount for trading on the exchange point. Of course there are opportunities to buy other coins and thus multiply your fortune. Although to date, 6, 500 dollars is a good amount.

Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:28:17 AM

Share the strategy here. If i feel right, i will make an investment but after confirming the strategy.
If you want it to some kind of doubler site or anything else, i cant invest there. They are usually all scam sites. If i find the method Legal and proper, i will make a investment. I dont think anyone will be ready to invest 2 btc without knowing the strategy.
saenko

Activity: 262

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:25:48 PM

Share the strategy here. If i feel right, i will make an investment but after confirming the strategy.
If you want it to some kind of doubler site or anything else, i cant invest there. They are usually all scam sites. If i find the method Legal and proper, i will make a investment. I dont think anyone will be ready to invest 2 btc without knowing the strategy.

Each investor has his own strategy. But everyone adheres to the general rule, which says that you can not invest all the money in one company.
I would have broken this amount by 0.3-0.5 bitcoins and invested in forex, MLM, Mining

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:04:44 PM

Generally 2 Bitcoin is quite a normal amount for trading on the exchange point. Of course there are opportunities to buy other coins and thus multiply your fortune. Although to date, 6, 500 dollars is a good amount.
Normal ? Did you get chances to check the current prices of one bitcoins ? Do you really need approximately $9000 for trading ? In my view 2 bitcoins are very big money which are more than enough to start a vegetable shop in my country. I like to suggest to invest 2 bitcoins into real estate kind of physical projects. Or imply keeping in bitcoins must be very clever idea.
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:16:41 PM

If bitcoin were 4500 dollars each it would give 9000 dollars, but its worthing 2800 dollars, anyway why would anyone risk their coins into a person they dont know, if anyone here can go into the exchange and trade with altcoins, im pretty sure with some research anyone can make a good profit.
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:33:16 AM

First of all mister you need to post what is your investment program is for and if you have the certificate to launch it and how legit it is,and testaments also(real testaments ofcourse).Posting this kind of shit and scammming people will not help you

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:44:36 AM

First of all mister you need to post what is your investment program is for and if you have the certificate to launch it and how legit it is,and testaments also(real testaments ofcourse).Posting this kind of shit and scammming people will not help you
All i see here is they want to scam who are wanting to invest in this kind of investment, he required huge amount of bitcoin to make his rich quickly. That is why do not think to invest here because it is resulting to lost yout money.
MCS23

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:50:58 PM

Where to invest 2 Bitcoin? This question confuses me. I do not even know what to do with Bitcoin. If it's about investments. But it seems to me that to date, these Bitcoin need to be kept. If today the price in Bitcoin is about 5000 dollars, then After a year two 2 Bitcoin will cost 10 dollars or even more.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:34:27 PM

I do not agree that they are very stable. I think it will be more accurate to say that they are very risky. It is more dangerous to invest in altcoins than in bitcoin. You need to constantly monitor the changes and guess the time when they sell
Investing in altcoin is good like monero ethereum and zcash this coin for sure will give you high profit after few years . Investing in bitcoin can earn a lot of profit. So its better if you invest your money in bitcoin and alrcoins.
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:34:30 AM

Mate i request to post what king of investment that to make all users read and investigate on that if they are willing they will pm you make transparency on that becuase if you hide that all of us thingking that this is only a scam specially with high return of investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: