Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:19:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OFFICIAL NEW ANN - HALLOWEEN COIN - X11  (Read 35119 times)
hesdeadjim (OP)

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:38:48 AM

hi
hesdeadjim! how work progresses? what's new? Smiley

hello Smiley

the first voting bounty should start Tuesday for Livecoin.

just working out the details but i will post them here and in other Halloween threads before then.

Smiley

Awesome New Exchange  -  http://www.cryproquo.com/addcoin.html  -  Awesome New Exchange
Put  -  Referred By hesdeadjim  -  In The Box Marked Additional Notes And Receive 1/2 Off Listing Fees From 07/01/18  -  07/07/18
SamuelPickwick

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:07:43 PM

Will the wallet repairs include resolution of display issues?  Any help needed on the website, etc?

The coin is looking good.

i didn't know there were resolution issues. what system are you using?

also i just downloaded the software for the website. i'm going to try OScommerce. i'll let you know if i run into any problems Smiley

A couple things noticed on the Win GUI, running Win7 Pro SP1 (nothing significant, nothing to do with resolution either...): a) The Wallet window background does not extend low enough, so the "total" text is outside (below) that gray color, and is thus invisible with the dark main window background; b) The display option for displaying addresses in transaction list doesn't seem to work (maybe have to restart?) c) The ability to move the menu bar around doesn't seem useful, possibly a negative because the bottom of the menu item window extends into the main window.

hesdeadjim (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:23:47 PM

Will the wallet repairs include resolution of display issues?  Any help needed on the website, etc?

The coin is looking good.

i didn't know there were resolution issues. what system are you using?

also i just downloaded the software for the website. i'm going to try OScommerce. i'll let you know if i run into any problems Smiley

A couple things noticed on the Win GUI, running Win7 Pro SP1 (nothing significant, nothing to do with resolution either...): a) The Wallet window background does not extend low enough, so the "total" text is outside (below) that gray color, and is thus invisible with the dark main window background; b) The display option for displaying addresses in transaction list doesn't seem to work (maybe have to restart?) c) The ability to move the menu bar around doesn't seem useful, possibly a negative because the bottom of the menu item window extends into the main window.

oh yeah. that will be part of the wallet overhaul at the end of summer. i will be asking the community about different layouts and features to add or remove. this update will just focus mainly on getting the retageting system back on track to keep the chain from stalling.

when you said resolution i was thinking monitor resolution like it was too squished or stretched out.

Awesome New Exchange  -  http://www.cryproquo.com/addcoin.html  -  Awesome New Exchange
Put  -  Referred By hesdeadjim  -  In The Box Marked Additional Notes And Receive 1/2 Off Listing Fees From 07/01/18  -  07/07/18
hesdeadjim (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:29:39 PM

OK EVERYONE, PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY.

DUE TO POLICY CHANGES, POSWALLET IS DE-LISTING MOST

OF THE COINS CURRENTLY LISTED ON ITS SITE OVER THE NEXT

MONTH OR SO. UNFORTUNATELY, HALLOWEEN WAS ONE OF

THEM. PLEASE WITHDRAW ALL COINS FROM THE SITE BEFORE

06-12-2017.

THANK YOU.

Cryptodynamite

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:15:41 AM

hi

hello Smiley

just working out the details but i will post them here and in other Halloween threads before then.

Smiley

Wow !!! thats great.. Nice to see that new things are coming up.
PhoenixWarrior333

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:26:49 AM

Quite a comeback, holding on to get those eyes come Halloween this year I see Cheesy
Cryptodynamite

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:15:51 AM

Are you going for any hard fork of the coins or let it run for a while. Awaiting to see the website!!
Are there other alternative plans for the coins when too many coins are already de-listed in posw in recent times?
pik42

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:38:39 AM

hi

hello Smiley

Smiley
it's cool! my voice will be! Cheesy
hesdeadjim (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 12:43:00 PM

Are you going for any hard fork of the coins or let it run for a while. Awaiting to see the website!!
Are there other alternative plans for the coins when too many coins are already de-listed in posw in recent times?

right now i'm going to let it run because it is only on its second year of 5 years of mining but there will be changes for sure in the future.

the ecommerce site is turning out to be a bit of a pain. everything out there is so generic and unoriginal lol.

i may just have to go with a regular template for now until i can find something i can customize better.

the delisting at posw does not really bother me so much because it didn't single out halloween as a bad coin but was just a policy change to the site itself.

i actually feel a bit bad for them. i think the exchange was a nice addition, but i think they took on too much too fast and now they are paying for it, as well as a lot of good coin devs.

hesdeadjim (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:49:32 PM

Livecoin Voting Bounty Starting

aan001

Activity: 728

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 08:41:44 AM

Ugly Coin !! Not making a profit !! I am sorry to have bought a Halo coin !! Rubbish !! Cry

▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄█████
                     ▀▀██████████
  ▀██████▄             ▄████████
    ▀██████▄        ▄██████████
      ▀██████▄    ▄██████▀  ██
        ▀█████▀▄██████▀     ▀
          ▀█▀▄██████▀
          ▄▄█████▀▄▄
        ▄██████▀▄████▄
      ▄██████▀  ▀██████▄
   ▄▄█████▀       ▀██████▄
████████▀           ▀██████▄
██████▀               ▀██████▄
.stableDEX.
ϟ

ϟ

ϟ
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
█████   ████████████████
██████▄▄▄█████████████████
▐██████   ██   ▀    ▀██████▌
▐██████   ██   ▄██▄   █████▌
▐██████   ██   ████   █████▌
██████   ██   ████   █████
█████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:21:03 AM

wallet no working?
SamuelPickwick

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:15:04 PM

wallet no working?
There does seem to be a problem. I had to restart the wallet a few times the last two days due to being stuck in out of sync. Today after restarting it won't sync; my last two transactions are listed as "conflicted"; 4 active connections are seen; no attempt being made to sync.
boieemassab

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:54:49 AM

Ugly Coin !! Not making a profit !! I am sorry to have bought a Halo coin !! Rubbish !! Cry
I know it's horrible, only up 400% from April. Who can live like this?
SamuelPickwick

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:35:33 PM

We've only added a couple of votes so far... let's get some more.  It is easy to create a Livecoin account and acquire a vote to use if you aren't already registered there.
hesdeadjim (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:41:18 PM

wallet no working?
There does seem to be a problem. I had to restart the wallet a few times the last two days due to being stuck in out of sync. Today after restarting it won't sync; my last two transactions are listed as "conflicted"; 4 active connections are seen; no attempt being made to sync.

sorry for the problems. the retargeting system is the main issue. when the difficulty goes too high, the wallet won't sync until the next block is found. since this is a hybrid wallet, the POS should take over and keep the chain moving during that time, but for some reason it doesn't. I am working with the coder to fix the problem. hopefully an updated wallet will be released soon.

Once the next block is found and the wallet syncs, the conflicted transactions should clear up. if not let me know.

SamuelPickwick

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:12:35 PM

wallet no working?

sorry for the problems. the retargeting system is the main issue. when the difficulty goes too high, the wallet won't sync until the next block is found. since this is a hybrid wallet, the POS should take over and keep the chain moving during that time, but for some reason it doesn't. I am working with the coder to fix the problem. hopefully an updated wallet will be released soon.

Once the next block is found and the wallet syncs, the conflicted transactions should clear up. if not let me know.

Thanks for explaining that. I noticed everything went back to OK (should have updated my post) after a new block was found. There was about a 6 to 8 hour quiet time.

Everything is fine in the wallet now.

Cryptodynamite

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 01:07:48 AM

right now i'm going to let it run because it is only on its second year of 5 years of mining but there will be changes for sure in the future.

the ecommerce site is turning out to be a bit of a pain. everything out there is so generic and unoriginal lol.

i may just have to go with a regular template for now until i can find something i can customize better.

the delisting at posw does not really bother me so much because it didn't single out halloween as a bad coin but was just a policy change to the site itself.

i actually feel a bit bad for them. i think the exchange was a nice addition, but i think they took on too much too fast and now they are paying for it, as well as a lot of good coin devs.

Nice work dev!  
the coin was steady for the past 2 weeks, later a decrease in volume is observed. The coin is now traded in multiple exchanges but only yobit has a good volume. I hope if it comes to livecoin there should be a some changes.

The maximum it reached is about 15 sat in yobit and sudden decrease. I think this coin has a potential but indeed it needs to be faster as many alt coins are booming now and the crypto market is so hot.

If the wallet is syn'ing now and everything looks good, i think a slack can be started to see the potential Hallo community in the market.
rsa

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:02:16 PM

@hesdeadjim, is Livecoin.net voting bounty still active?
hesdeadjim (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:21:31 PM

@hesdeadjim, is Livecoin.net voting bounty still active?

yes, livecoin bounty is still active until it gets voted in

Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: