Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:59:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OFFICIAL NEW ANN - HALLOWEEN COIN - X11  (Read 35122 times)
hesdeadjim (OP)

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:34:32 AM

Halloween Wallet needs urgent update, Dev
I hope you fix this soon.   thank you

i've been trying to get the wallet updated but unfortunately all of the reliable coders that i know are swamped with work right now and i have to wait my turn like everyone else.

Awesome New Exchange  -  http://www.cryproquo.com/addcoin.html  -  Awesome New Exchange
Put  -  Referred By hesdeadjim  -  In The Box Marked Additional Notes And Receive 1/2 Off Listing Fees From 07/01/18  -  07/07/18
hesdeadjim (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:36:36 AM

is YOBIT wallet on the wrong chain or they just refuse to update it as usual?
also did the developer contact them for updating it?

i haven't seen any problems with yobit lately.

when i first took over the coin i updated the wallet and all the exchanges updated it for free except yobit who had to be paid off as usual.

since then there haven been any problems that i have heard of. what seems to be the issue?

Awesome New Exchange  -  http://www.cryproquo.com/addcoin.html  -  Awesome New Exchange
Put  -  Referred By hesdeadjim  -  In The Box Marked Additional Notes And Receive 1/2 Off Listing Fees From 07/01/18  -  07/07/18
tambam

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:09:36 AM

is YOBIT wallet on the wrong chain or they just refuse to update it as usual?
also did the developer contact them for updating it?

i haven't seen any problems with yobit lately.

when i first took over the coin i updated the wallet and all the exchanges updated it for free except yobit who had to be paid off as usual.

since then there haven been any problems that i have heard of. what seems to be the issue?

Yobit is the worst exchange ! i cant withdrawl my halloween coins for the last 14 days. they dont response and do nothing.

everytime it gives ; Transfer from the cold storage.  i have sent them multiple request but they dont response .
bazzaa1977

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 07:40:50 PM

Hi Dev,

I also have the same problem with yobit withdrawal of HALLO. The transactions are in process but when I click the link I get error msg.

It has been one week and 2 tickets but no reply. They are known to be very slow to reply unless, well, you could try and find out please. It's over 100K coins.

I took a fancy to this coin and like it's style and theme. It will get a real following soon with the upcoming festivities.  Grin
wildbud

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:07:24 PM

Halloween Wallet needs urgent update, Dev
I hope you fix this soon.   thank you

i've been trying to get the wallet updated but unfortunately all of the reliable coders that i know are swamped with work right now and i have to wait my turn like everyone else.

What's wrong with it?
MrZ28s

Activity: 475

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:07:19 AM

Everybody needs to stop using Yobit ASAP.. These complaints are common with a lot of coins! I hope you guys are able to get your coins, but I'd be surprised if you did.

Just trying to help..
bazzaa1977

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 12:08:48 PM

Now I can't sign in to yobit as each time I enter the 2fa code it says invalid code??? Yobit are bad!  Undecided
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:07:37 PM

I'm hodling till.... Halloween... expecting some movements then. Hopefully, this coin will give Doge a run for its money - at the very least
tambam

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:54:17 PM

this coin is far from dead lol

i am working on lots of stuff and trying to get them all ready for a nice big halloween party Smiley

i'm just not into the fake pump stuff.

there will be some updates to the original post in about a week to let everyone know the progress so far.

until then happy trading Smiley

hi Dev, where are the updates? you said there will be some updates in a week!
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:28:27 PM

I wish this coin well. This is my favorite holiday and look forward to having more of this.
Same,im excited Wink

I'm waiting as well.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
hesdeadjim (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:54:19 AM

i got the domain name and i am renting the server.

the website should be online as soon as i can get it there.

i have some possible gaming coming up.

maybe a game as well if i can figure out how to make it.

the wallet update is on hold because as i said earlier both coders are swamped and have not given me any time frame to work with.

if anyone knows of a reliable coder that doesn't charge outrageous fees let me know please.

Redni

Activity: 370
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:12:43 AM

i got the domain name and i am renting the server.

the website should be online as soon as i can get it there.

i have some possible gaming coming up.

maybe a game as well if i can figure out how to make it.

the wallet update is on hold because as i said earlier both coders are swamped and have not given me any time frame to work with.

if anyone knows of a reliable coder that doesn't charge outrageous fees let me know please.

What updates did you plan to source?
Flapmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:03:02 PM

does anyone have a conf file ports nodes ect?
Redni

Activity: 370
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:19:29 PM

↝  Halloween | Torrent SnapShot  ↜

Why SnapShot and why Torrent? 

Speed and no waiting, after downloading, just copy the files to have the current block chain.
  Ability to safely intercept the download and resume it.
  Additional Nodes and Peers attached.
  Updates every few days.

Last Update: 16.08.2017:21.20 UTC+01:00  

If you like send some Hallo's: HBiRRaWfuMh43huAAe7oxUgzxdbDrH5buV  

All SnapShots: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2091099.msg20888797#msg20888797  
hesdeadjim (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:49:09 AM

Looks like the dev is more interested in other coins and community then these one. Huh

since may 2017 , you were talking about wallet updates! are you waiting for oktober for a pump and dump?

you do more for other coins then the  halloween coin!

what are you talking about?

i have already explained that i don't code and that i can't find a coder right now who can do the update because they are all too busy.

do you expect me to do nothing else with my time but wait for the wallet to get updated?

i've been working on the website too.

should i stop that also and just wait?

i have 5 coins right now and they all need attention.

i do what i can with what is available like anyone else would.

tambam

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:33:55 PM

Looks like the dev is more interested in other coins and community then these one. Huh

since may 2017 , you were talking about wallet updates! are you waiting for oktober for a pump and dump?

i have already explained that i don't code and that i can't find a coder right now who can do the update because they are all too busy.

do you expect me to do nothing else with my time but wait for the wallet to get updated?

i dont doubt that you  didnt  work hard on this coin Cool. just saying that wallet update on this coin can get more peoples interested in this coin.

i will wait for a wallet update. thanks
FreakCoder

Activity: 750

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:40:57 PM

i dont doubt that you  didnt  work hard on this coin Cool. just saying that wallet update on this coin can get more peoples interested in this coin.

i will wait for a wallet update. thanks

What's wrong with the wallet besides it doesn't stake for me?
gEMx

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:10:07 AM

i have been waiting for a week my transaction still has 0 confirmation. is this normal for this coin or its problem
sarakeyyy

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:22:24 PM

I like Halloween, I like the game, the benchmark in the game has not yet appeared, will you
Vlademil

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:58:11 AM

I'm excited for halloween. lets make it rocket to 1k sat!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: