Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:29:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A $ a post or a $ a day?  (Read 2857 times)
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:51:13 PM

Its 2017 people.
3rd worlders are participating in sig campaigns all over this forum.
Through bots (if they are sophisticated enough) or with the help of an online translator.

I think it is very likely that atleast thousands of people (and their families) are living from bct sig campaigns.

Ha ha ha ha ha

Very funny, not all people living in third world countries are poor, I am not.

I use google translate, I like this forum because I enjoy it, I earn some bitcoins, i do trade and other investments, I like the things I do here.

But let's not say that all people living in third world countries are poor because that would be lying.

There are a lot of very rich people in my country.

That is certainly true. But we are talking about the poor people from the 3rd world.
And sig campaigns can help such people earn a massive earning.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 04:29:44 PM

That's exactly how to break it down on what's the real interest in this topic. For sure, it's going to be hard to trust them if you are going to let them use your own resources unless if that's your goal in life or something that you are actually planning for the people who are less fortunate. Before being pitiful on those individuals who have less, I think the best thing that you could teach them somehow (preferably if they are still a child) is their attitude. Having the right attitude and the right character can go a long way in life, especially in this world of ours.

SO you're saying there's two reasons why it's tough to teach poor people how to earn money (or find earning opportunities):

(1) They lack access to resources that help them with the search to find money making opportunities, and

(2) They lack the will to learn how to find the resources or the opportunities

Is that correct? I'll agree to that.

But with the internet information is more freely available than ever before...if information is what these people need, how do we get it to them? What if we set up centers in poor areas, not-for-profit, that provides access to the information, the internet so they can connect with more people to find the opportunities or learn skills they can sell to others?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Barrymore

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:18:10 PM

Its 2017 people.
Through bots (if they are sophisticated enough) or with the help of an online translator.

I think it is very likely that atleast thousands of people (and their families) are living from bct sig campaigns.

Ha ha ha ha ha

I use google translate, I like this forum because I enjoy it, I earn some bitcoins, i do trade and other investments, I like the things I do here.

But let's not say that all people living in third world countries are poor because that would be lying.

Nobody says that in third countries there are no rich people. It wouldn't be right. In these countries many people are very poor and there are people who are richer than many developed countries. In third countries there is almost no middle class. The leaders are corrupt and in General most people live in poverty.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:28:48 PM

Its 2017 people.

Ha ha ha ha ha

Nobody says that in third countries there are no rich people. It wouldn't be right. In these countries many people are very poor and there are people who are richer than many developed countries. In third countries there is almost no middle class. The leaders are corrupt and in General most people live in poverty.
In third world countries, there is a extremely big difference between social classes.
There are very poor people, and also very rich- considering the wealth of inhabitants of specified country.

That is why there is so much evil in those places. Rich people do not care about starving part of society, and they harvest even bigger profits from them no matter what.
Exploiting them is easier, because they cannot even fight or resist, when they are literally dying from lack of food or water.

Signature campaining is not a solution for poverty in our planet, we need some different way to fix such an issues.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:07:12 PM

Well your definition of what rich is would be different from most people's point of view. A dollar a day definitely can help poor people but it's no way going to be enough to support people's basic everyday needs. And people would also have to have internet connection for them to be able to do signatures. I mean, it's good that you've brought that up but I think that won't be enough

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:34:51 PM

We just showed that 3rd world people - if they want to work online - can earn more then 1000$ a month here.
You just need to write 60-100 post a day.

PS: 1000+$ is a lot of money in the 3rd world so if you wanna make that your main job please try to make quality posts.

Ps2: i have reported 235 posts with a accuracy of 94%. So i think i can say i know what spam and quality is.

Holy Mother of Clitsmoke! $1000 a month, I wonder how many accounts someone would need to make to earn that much and how many hours they would have to spend sitting in front of a screen.

In third world countries, there is a extremely big difference between social classes.
There are very poor people, and also very rich- considering the wealth of inhabitants of specified country.

That is why there is so much evil in those places. Rich people do not care about starving part of society, and they harvest even bigger profits from them no matter what.
Exploiting them is easier, because they cannot even fight or resist, when they are literally dying from lack of food or water.

Signature campaining is not a solution for poverty in our planet, we need some different way to fix such an issues.

Yes income inequality in 3rd world countries tend be very huge. A large middle class is needed if any country is to be able to pull itself out of poverty.
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:37:09 PM

A dollar per post seems for me as a much greater thing than a dollar per day, obviously.
There are very few countries, where people can actually survive with 1$ daily salary, even in many poor countries, where the food is cheap it is not really possible.
However, dollar a post is basically not much for highly developed place, for example US.
You would have to make an incredible amount of posts to live only thanks to that money, and you are not able to do that,because it is called spamming.

Nobody here will pay you for making dozens of posts daily, so it is just an additional income. Even $ a day is something, which is why I think that signature campaining  is a great thing for people that are participating on the forum for a long,long time.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:14:41 PM

Well your definition of what rich is would be different from most people's point of view. A dollar a day definitely can help poor people but it's no way going to be enough to support people's basic everyday needs. And people would also have to have internet connection for them to be able to do signatures. I mean, it's good that you've brought that up but I think that won't be enough
The definition varies based on the wealth people around you have. A Saudi Arabian, who drives a Bugatti will call his neighbour poor just because he doesn't live in a villa and drives a 10 year old Porsche. In Eastern Europe you will be called wealthy because you own that 10 yo Porsche.

Holy Mother of Clitsmoke! $1000 a month, I wonder how many accounts someone would need to make to earn that much and how many hours they would have to spend sitting in front of a screen.

About 7 Senior accounts and over 6 hours every day (if you write 10p per hour). We talked about it here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867485.msg18616642#msg18616642

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:16:03 PM

The definition varies based on the wealth people around you have. A Saudi Arabian, who drives a Bugatti will call his neighbour poor just because he doesn't live in a villa and drives a 10 year old Porsche. In Eastern Europe you will be called wealthy because you own that 10 yo Porsche.

About 7 Senior accounts and over 6 hours every day (if you write 10p per hour). We talked about it here:
I think it will be problem to find such a number of signatures. Besides, the bulk of the signatures requires the placement of posts in the thread gambling. It is quite difficult. There are usually all the posts are blatant spam.
HabBear (OP)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 03:36:11 AM

This is a great story, good for you man! Way to figure out how to make some extra money with this thing. I like your ingenuity, using google translate and all.

I don't assume that all people living in third world countries are poor...there are rich, wealth, well off people in every country. But some countries have more poor on a percentage basis than others and the third world countries offer fewer business and education opportunities.

Ha ha ha ha ha

HabBear (OP)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 03:39:26 AM

Hey man, that's fine. But the people that say "no" only guarantee they'll never bring the right idea to the table.

Where I'm from an internet connect and a computer can be accessed for free...the State pays for it. So if the homeless in my town knew about this opportunity, could write, could figure out how to get a bitcoin wallet (and how to convert it to cash) they could use the free computer and internet and post for an hour every day and earn some money to get themselves off the street.

Now, they gotta be genuine with their posts and such but still the opportunity exists if they just knew how to do it.

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:54:16 PM

A lot of us are making nearly a dollar a post from our activity here and being involved in a signature campaign.

There are so many people living on just a dollar a day. If only those people could a participate here they could find a way out of poverty...or at least another source of income to buy food for their family.

What do you all think about that? We're all rich here...all of us.

A documentary to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtL_nsWCo7s

Watch it, then give.
Well I think it is really good for them to join us here they can earn even in just their free time,
So I really think that it is really worth it to be in this site so that they can earn a few extra money per week.
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:16:35 AM

I think it will be problem to find such a number of signatures. Besides, the bulk of the signatures requires the placement of posts in the thread gambling. It is quite difficult. There are usually all the posts are blatant spam.

So true, it's not something I would want to be doing for the rest of the day, though I suppose some people would find that easier compared to most jobs. Sigh, it's really hard to make a living in the 3rd world without proper education.

If anyone's spamming here, I just hope they're putting that money into something that would earn more. From what I've read in the Newbie section before, you can't really rely on sig campaigns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: