Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:20:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 [435] 436 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438030 times)
robocop3

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:06:40 PM

the price again drop around the 2200sats, it is time to buy some?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:10:06 PM

i dont think that price will rise soon enough. if you have a genesis address you better dont buy. but if you dont have genesis address i recommend you to not buy too  Grin i dont see for now why price should rise, there is no development and dev is not really active
tylox

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:34:53 PM

I thought the dev works on MEOS & MTRON token???
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:08:18 PM

i dont think that price will rise soon enough. if you have a genesis address you better dont buy. but if you dont have genesis address i recommend you to not buy too  Grin i dont see for now why price should rise, there is no development and dev is not really active
Grin The DEV disappeared again, so no one knows when he will reappear. Maybe the next time he brings news about MEOS and MTRON, who knows?
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 12:14:51 AM

I've been out of the loop what are these new coins you guys are talking about MEOS and MTRON?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Live.me

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:27:30 AM

Grin The DEV disappeared again, so no one knows when he will reappear. Maybe the next time he brings news about MEOS and MTRON, who knows?
Yeah exactly, Who knows, but not for a quick development, Let's see how much both address are raised so far
Minereum EOS raised 4118 MNE so far
Minereum TRON raised  4688 MNE so far
pro100j

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:01:09 PM

Yeah exactly, Who knows, but not for a quick development, Let's see how much both address are raised so far

as i remember artemine collected about 400-600k of minereum tokens, so i guess people already not so interested with another version of minereum:/
i dont know maybe i will buy some just for fun, cause i dont expect that those tokens became something valuable  Cheesy
Doddolo

Activity: 586

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:39:17 PM

Why the price is going down again? Something bad happened?
pro100j

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:21:21 PM

Why the price is going down again? Something bad happened?

lol, do you saw some ups for the last few months? why price should rise? all markets falling down and even good projects with team and some developments falling down and you wanna that minereum with no team and development rose? i dont see even a single chance for now
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:48:47 AM

This is stress test for crypto holders with all these extreme changes which are pressing markets down and down. Some markets went to very low while others showed some resistance but have same kind of fate. There is big manipulation with Bitcoin which is driving everything down with it. On the other hand good thing is situation can't remain same and after declines come increase.
Live.me

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:55:24 AM

as i remember artemine collected about 400-600k of minereum tokens, so i guess people already not so interested with another version of minereum:/
i dont know maybe i will buy some just for fun, cause i dont expect that those tokens became something valuable  Cheesy
Correct, I do agree with your quote Wink but like a said before and other too who knows hahhaha, I have spendable minerium on my genesis addres and then sent some minerium to both address, not much, at least im participated
levyashin

Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:33:17 AM

Arte was like the last resort for us. But after it failed, i don't think lots of people want to see another meaningless token in his wallet.

At least i don't want. It is a game for a developer.

frozenking

Activity: 686

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:45:43 PM

Arte was like the last resort for us. But after it failed, i don't think lots of people want to see another meaningless token in his wallet.

At least i don't want. It is a game for a developer.

yeap, i wanna see some development on minereum version 1 too  Grin if minereum would have some success it would be reasonable to create minereum version on eos and tron, but if even original one is not successful, why dev wanna make few minereums more

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:26:05 PM

There are two opinions on the latest development of proposal of two more self mining smart contracts on new chains. Having a careful read through out the previous pages you see both have valid points those want Minereum to succeed first and the further projects and those are welcoming these future's tokens. We are not asked and developers will do what they think and how they think. They surely are reading opinions and suggestions. I also will support first opinion if it will be asked.
Rededebul

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:49:52 PM

i don't understand how people still think this project is going somewhere? The app was cool but I haven't heared anything about it since i saw the teaser months ago. Face it, the dev made this project as a hobby, he made probably a few 100K with it (he has over 1000 addresses so at one point he made over 100k a day if he sold), and now he abandoned ship.

musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:33:55 PM

i don't understand how people still think this project is going somewhere? The app was cool but I haven't heared anything about it since i saw the teaser months ago. Face it, the dev made this project as a hobby, he made probably a few 100K with it (he has over 1000 addresses so at one point he made over 100k a day if he sold), and now he abandoned ship.

this project was a scam from day one.. the DEV lied and airdropped over 90% of the addresses to himself..  those that have listen to me when MNE was still over $3 were in much better shape then now.. I don't get how anyone can see how this is a good investment...

also be aware of the devs other scam project online.io
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:08:46 PM

Wish I never bought this scam shitcoin.  Lost hella money on this one.  This is one of my biggest regrets, oh well live and learn I suppose.
minereum (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:26:11 PM

this project was a scam from day one.. the DEV lied and airdropped over 90% of the addresses to himself..  those that have listen to me when MNE was still over $3 were in much better shape then now.. I don't get how anyone can see how this is a good investment...

Musclepump, we are well aware of your hate towards this project, unfortunately.

However, let us repeat once more to see if it finally gets clear to you: We don't hold over 90% of the Genesis Addresses.

The OVERWHELMING majority of the Genesis Addresses belong to the participants of the Airdrop.

Also we have absolutely NOTHING to do with online.io.

Minereum - The First Self Mining Smart Contract

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:24:53 AM

this project was a scam from day one.. the DEV lied and airdropped over 90% of the addresses to himself..  those that have listen to me when MNE was still over $3 were in much better shape then now.. I don't get how anyone can see how this is a good investment...

However, let us repeat once more to see if it finally gets clear to you: We don't hold over 90% of the Genesis Addresses.

The OVERWHELMING majority of the Genesis Addresses belong to the participants of the Airdrop.

haven't been online in weeks but when I call you out on your new scam project all of a sudden your online trying to show I'm wrong.....

you know I'm right. give it up... STOP FUCKING SCAMMING PEOPLE
pro100j

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:17:34 AM

guys, do you will make something to promote minereum or artemine? or for now you focused on eos and tron minereum versions?
cause for now we just see how minereum sinks:/ project already living second year, i hope it not its last year, hope we will have bright future Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 [435] 436 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: