Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:16:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438027 times)
CryptoRushClub

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 02:46:30 PM

Now if the exchange would finally add mne we would be on a roll, get that new exchange, update site, ann, and logo. Work on token service more and we are golden.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coinologist

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:54:08 PM

100% agree with the comments on improving the overall presentation and public image of Minereum. It is not hard to address and it should be a number 1 priority! At the moment it looks like an amateur endeavor even though it has the Capacity to be a Global Banger. Many companies inside and outside of Crypto will focus on their image first, sugar coating some BS idea, and people will buy into it because of a fancy Website and catchy branding.
You however have done the opposite..amazing idea and potential...shit Public appearance.
Project your plan and road map in a visually pleasing way...improve the website and overall online Image and the Minereum concept will be carried into the world and endorsed by many.
I trust you will do all this. Please do this aha.

Couldn't agree more with this.
galaxiekyl
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:55:21 PM

100% agree with the comments on improving the overall presentation and public image of Minereum. It is not hard to address and it should be a number 1 priority! At the moment it looks like an amateur endeavor even though it has the Capacity to be a Global Banger. Many companies inside and outside of Crypto will focus on their image first, sugar coating some BS idea, and people will buy into it because of a fancy Website and catchy branding.
You however have done the opposite..amazing idea and potential...shit Public appearance.
Project your plan and road map in a visually pleasing way...improve the website and overall online Image and the Minereum concept will be carried into the world and endorsed by many.
I trust you will do all this. Please do this aha.

+1 marketing is 30%..30% development..30% investment and 9% of management..and 1% hub strategy.
Arnaud

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:55:41 PM

Good work guys!!!

Just created Minebank token
Smart Contract Address: 0xed1991847deb43c5faa21c3e692f6702844beeaf
Name: Minebank
Symbol: MNB
Decimal: 18
supply: 318,830  

it is a try to create a Minereum Exchange Traded Fund based on Eth best assets.

Pardon the basic questions... but what does it do? Why do we want it? How does it work? This is all very new. A little spoon feeding would be appreciated to get some of us digital dullards up to speed Smiley
Thanks!

Thanks for your questions,

First, it's a good way to test the creation token service, I can confirm that ppl can use Mrrr instructions (page 164).
The idea would be to trade some Minereum and receive a token. the deposit will be use to diversify the bank token wallet with Ethereum assets like ( MNE, RLC, RLT,BAT,TAAs) and trading it (including MNE buyback).  I will use this as a personal strategy but on a bigger scale it can create more volums and solidify Minereum value. It is inspired by bancor ico ( I chosen to not invest in).
As you said, this is very new, tools give us power, let's try it :p
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:20:24 PM

Introducing...

MINEREUM TOKEN CREATION SERVICE 1.0

The Token Creation Service is now live and allows anyone to create a fully compatible ERC20 Ethereum Token with just a minereum transaction.

Before using the service please take note of the following:

1. Always check this post before making a transaction to the service and follow its steps, the MNE price is dynamic and can be changed,
only transactions with the value >= the current price will be valid.
2. This is the first basic experimental version released to the public, our team will monitor it and will release updates if required.
3. DO NOT send transactions to the service from exchanges. You will not be able to Setup your token, transactions should be sent from an address that you have full control.
4. Any Minereum, Ether, or any other Token sent to the Service Address will be automatically destroyed and cannot be recovered.
5. All tokens generated by the service are 18 decimals

Current Price: 1 MNE
Token Creation Service Address: 0x41fAfB65B1514Ce1177287A567002f8978d98205

To Generate your Token, follow these steps:

1. Send 1 MNE (or higher) to the address 0x41fAfB65B1514Ce1177287A567002f8978d98205
(The Address you send the transaction from will be the only address that will be able to configure the Token, make sure you have control over it)
2. After few seconds you will see your transaction in the website http://tokenservice.minereum.com/
3. The transaction will be processed shortly, when all is done the status will be "Done" and your Token Address will be visible in the "Contract Address" Column

After this, you are in full control of your Token.

Source Code: https://pastebin.com/CD6Jas4A
Interface/ABI: https://pastebin.com/vfaret2t

Next steps are:

1. Add your Token to your Ethereum Wallet or simply use http://myetherwallet.com to interact with it

2. After you are able to Interact with the Contract, call the function SetupToken and set your Token Name, Token Symbol and Supply
  2.1 Only the Address that submitted the Minereum Transaction will be able to use this function
  2.2 This function can only be used once, so make sure the parameters you enter are correct
  2.3 The Total Supply will be attributed to the Address that submitted the Minereum Transaction

3. Refresh your wallet and you will see your address with your Token balance

4. If you need to add the Custom Token to your wallet use the following settings:
- Token Address: [YourTokenAddress] (from http://tokenservice.minereum.com/)
- Token Symbol: [YourTokenSymbol] (The one used in the setup)
- Token Decimals: 18

5. You will automatically have a block explorer available on http://etherscan.io:
https://etherscan.io/token/[YourTokenAddress]

We will update this post along the way with more useful info, including screenshots for all steps to be more clear.
Congratulation dev for this amazing service.
But i'm a little bit surprised by it's price : 1 MNE is very very cheap, no ?
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:37:22 PM

No, IMO it is the right price right now!
So people can try out the feature without big investments

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
rkp13

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:38:32 PM

Price will go to Moon if it hits in Major exchanges like Polo, Bittrex etc. The project is promising but Not much media exposer.

Introducing...

MINEREUM TOKEN CREATION SERVICE 1.0

The Token Creation Service is now live and allows anyone to create a fully compatible ERC20 Ethereum Token with just a minereum transaction.

Before using the service please take note of the following:

1. Always check this post before making a transaction to the service and follow its steps, the MNE price is dynamic and can be changed,
only transactions with the value >= the current price will be valid.
2. This is the first basic experimental version released to the public, our team will monitor it and will release updates if required.
3. DO NOT send transactions to the service from exchanges. You will not be able to Setup your token, transactions should be sent from an address that you have full control.
4. Any Minereum, Ether, or any other Token sent to the Service Address will be automatically destroyed and cannot be recovered.
5. All tokens generated by the service are 18 decimals

Current Price: 1 MNE
Token Creation Service Address: 0x41fAfB65B1514Ce1177287A567002f8978d98205

To Generate your Token, follow these steps:

1. Send 1 MNE (or higher) to the address 0x41fAfB65B1514Ce1177287A567002f8978d98205
(The Address you send the transaction from will be the only address that will be able to configure the Token, make sure you have control over it)
2. After few seconds you will see your transaction in the website http://tokenservice.minereum.com/
3. The transaction will be processed shortly, when all is done the status will be "Done" and your Token Address will be visible in the "Contract Address" Column

After this, you are in full control of your Token.

Source Code: https://pastebin.com/CD6Jas4A
Interface/ABI: https://pastebin.com/vfaret2t

Next steps are:

1. Add your Token to your Ethereum Wallet or simply use http://myetherwallet.com to interact with it

2. After you are able to Interact with the Contract, call the function SetupToken and set your Token Name, Token Symbol and Supply
  2.1 Only the Address that submitted the Minereum Transaction will be able to use this function
  2.2 This function can only be used once, so make sure the parameters you enter are correct
  2.3 The Total Supply will be attributed to the Address that submitted the Minereum Transaction

3. Refresh your wallet and you will see your address with your Token balance

4. If you need to add the Custom Token to your wallet use the following settings:
- Token Address: [YourTokenAddress] (from http://tokenservice.minereum.com/)
- Token Symbol: [YourTokenSymbol] (The one used in the setup)
- Token Decimals: 18

5. You will automatically have a block explorer available on http://etherscan.io:
https://etherscan.io/token/[YourTokenAddress]

We will update this post along the way with more useful info, including screenshots for all steps to be more clear.
Congratulation dev for this amazing service.
But i'm a little bit surprised by it's price : 1 MNE is very very cheap, no ?
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:51:00 PM

Go in and vote for Minereum here also:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1948108.0

So people can see what coin they should buy this year Wink

Done!
Done :-).
Minereum, XZC and GBYTE,
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:24:26 PM

Now waiting for a good exchange in some weeks.

shawnlives

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:43:52 PM

Hurrah! I have minted my first token! ONYX. Anybody want some?  Grin

I agree this service is much more valuable than 1 MNE, but it is also good to have it this cheap to allow people to try it. I am looking forward to see all the marketing the Dev team is working on!

Switzerland eh? I was a couple time zones off with my guess.

Great work Dev!
Siralistair

Activity: 73
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:08:32 PM

Hurrah! I have minted my first token! ONYX. Anybody want some?  Grin

I agree this service is much more valuable than 1 MNE, but it is also good to have it this cheap to allow people to try it. I am looking forward to see all the marketing the Dev team is working on!

Switzerland eh? I was a couple time zones off with my guess.

Great work Dev!

Why do you say Switzerland?
BlackBaron

Activity: 643
Merit: 263

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:08:41 PM

this coin has a low supply and great new feature I think 1 MNE will be worth more than 0.005BTC, we need bigger exchange for this happen atleast bittrex is enough already
This was my last post on this thread before Iam being inactive for some weeks in this forum, and wow right now 1MNE=0.005btc already, congrats guys Im glad too that I bought some when it was still 0.0023btc but I will hold it I believe it will reach 0.01btc

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:20:39 PM

We can see current price as promotional offer to test the services at present price and believe after testing their own ERC20 standard tokens using Monereum's revolutionary cheaper and more effective service for this. Team has great plans for future on long term. Minereum is already on appreciation just look at the value now.
minereum (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 05:28:54 PM

update

Hi All,

Just want to give an update regarding the new exchange.

So far we are still waiting.

The good news is that we are in close contact with the exchange, but due to technical delays on their side (also due to other coins) there is a delay to list Minereum.

At this moment all we can do is wait and we can't guarantee 100% if and when the listing will actually happen, all depends on the exchange side.

We hope that next week the case is finally sorted out.

Minereum - The First Self Mining Smart Contract

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL
Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:32:24 PM

update

Hi All,

The good news is that we are in close contact with the exchange, but due to technical delays on their side (also due to other coins) there is a delay to list Minereum.

At this moment all we can do is wait and we can't guarantee 100% if and when the listing will actually happen, all depends on the exchange side.

Please, at least, could you tell us if it is a big or a small exchange?

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
minereum (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 05:34:12 PM

update

Hi All,

It's not small.

Minereum - The First Self Mining Smart Contract

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL
bitgo82

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:35:13 PM

update

Hi All,

yes, that right tell us it small or big ? you dont need to name it.
bitgo82

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:36:30 PM

update

Hi All,

It's not small.

wooooooow . we going to head to above 0.01 for sure next week you guys
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:38:58 PM

It is totally new concept which Minereum is using being first of this kind may cause some technical issues for exchange. I do believe in development team behind the project if they say it will be so it will be over the next few days at new exchange. It is time to enjoy the already delivered updates since last night. Thank you devs so much for your hard work.
galaxiekyl
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:44:42 PM

update

Hi All,

It's not small.

wooooooow . we going to head to above 0.01 for sure next week you guys

sure..if thats not token service which is revalued then this will be MNE..but i think price in dollar to MNE is better for this service..for stabilized the price.
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: