Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:05:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PIVX hodlers, when will you dump?  (Read 2181 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:35:37 AM

You don't have any PIVx so no need pretend you do.

Do I not ?

Well that's that then. Doomed. Need to wait for the next bandwagon.

Maybe a Siberian Chevrolet will come to my rescue !

Nice truck.

Well if you do, good. I'm glad that you're still holding. Wise choice so far, I regret selling too early. But one must never be greedy I am happy with the returns i made.

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:46:30 AM

I regret selling too early. But one must never be greedy I am happy with the returns i made.

Why are you dumping it all if you think it's so great and will replace Dash which you hate so passionately ?
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:02:00 AM

I regret selling too early. But one must never be greedy I am happy with the returns i made.

Why are you dumping it all if you think it's so great and will replace Dash which you hate so passionately ?

I didn't hold that much to start with I was not a whale. Usually things do not go straight up. I tried to exit and re-enter later to double my stash. Didn't work and got priced out. That's how it goes. You get greedy then sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

Mistake, but not going to worry about it you must be grateful for what you make, it is free nerd money as you say. I hope it goes on another 10x or greater. I still have a tiny amount left about about 10% so will lock it away and come back in a few months time. I collect all coins so won't sell them all anyway.

tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 06:15:17 AM

Sell all crypto-currency to fiat IMMEDIATELY. BTC will dive -30%. Altcoins will decline even more. SegWit and scaling has been defeated on both Bitcoin and (at least near-term) also Litecoin. Also there are macroeconomics things going on which will also hit gold and every asset except USD. Store your money in USD or altcoin USDT (dollar peg) temporarily until this dip has concluded.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1663070.msg18594538#msg18594538

youre such a troll all you do is spread fud and nonsence you dont believe in anything  , bashing every coin except litecoin and now saying go into FIAT?

trapping noobs so you can buy cheap?

ignored
LivingDeath

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:05:52 PM

For this Coin I have no really plan to dump. Just bagholding and waiting for USD 10 or sth like that cause the potential therefore it has.
I think it is really hard to say what this coin will do/how the community will act. So Im only waiting and let things happen.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: