Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:12:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC doing good after this big dump  (Read 4323 times)
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:46:04 PM

and as i said from what i have understood from ETF, whoever invests in ETF is not benefiting from bitcoin, it is like investing in any other centralized bond or whatever and many professional traders won't bother with this way of investment. many regular traders might.
I am sorry to say, but you still don't understand how things work when it comes to the ETF that everyone here was so excited about, and rightfully so.

Hazir on the other hand does know the value of this ETF and why it was very important to have it approved. There is a huge difference between professional capital and private capital.

What you are referring to is private capital, and yes, this doesn't need an ETF to flow into Bitcoin, but I am solely referring to professional capital, and that's where things start to get difficult.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:38:30 PM

Do you think that it is a big dump? Because i think it is minimizes price down. But i also think that when bitcoin start to down than its mean the time is coming to again up.   
i do not think so, i think it is just the correction of the price of bitcoin, that usually the market take, i think the people have now becoming more and more mature and they are not creating panic like situation, i am hopeful that the price of bitcoin will continue increasing and very soon the price of bitcoin will trading above 2000 USD level.
I hope those people who have a bitcoin, don't create a sense of panic if possible price bitcoin declined because in doing a pas market prices are still declining and also I look forward to the future price of the bitcoin will always continue to increase and may soon price bitcoin menyampai $2000 because that would be an increase in the users of the bitcoin has increased over time.

yes that is very right, as we can see that now people have become more mature, and hope that they are not going to sell their bitcoin in panic selling and they will hold their bitcoin for a long long time and through this way we can get a good bitcoin price and hope that bitcoin price will not be effected by panic selling any more.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:43:07 PM

Do you think that it is a big dump? Because i think it is minimizes price down. But i also think that when bitcoin start to down than its mean the time is coming to again up.   
i do not think so, i think it is just the correction of the price of bitcoin, that usually the market take, i think the people have now becoming more and more mature and they are not creating panic like situation, i am hopeful that the price of bitcoin will continue increasing and very soon the price of bitcoin will trading above 2000 USD level.
I hope those people who have a bitcoin, don't create a sense of panic if possible price bitcoin declined because in doing a pas market prices are still declining and also I look forward to the future price of the bitcoin will always continue to increase and may soon price bitcoin menyampai $2000 because that would be an increase in the users of the bitcoin has increased over time.
yes that is very right, as we can see that now people have become more mature, and hope that they are not going to sell their bitcoin in panic selling and they will hold their bitcoin for a long long time and through this way we can get a good bitcoin price and hope that bitcoin price will not be effected by panic selling any more.
It not because all of a sudden all the traders have become matured ,the reason we are not seeing that much of a dump like we used to see earlier is simply because there are more investors and it is really difficult to manipulate the market just like that when the user base increases and so is the reason the dumps are not visible like we used to experience,but still when there is a big negative news the markets will correct itself.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:50:04 AM

How do you like my perfect timing on LTC yet again! That is twice that I said emphatically "buy now" right before the blast off in the price.

That shows you how much BTC on this forum is influenced by me. I have a wide following in our community, when measured by wealth.

I have been able to decipher the long-term recursive fractal pattern and have been predicting the moves precisely and piling up the BTC profits going long, then short, then long, etc.. Note I will not tell you the exact price levels, nor my secret method.

LTC will pullback a bit here, but it is going much higher. Feel safe to enter at 0.01035. And make sure you buy LTC before April 19 when BTC will begin its decline by -30% due to the Scalepocalyspe (and possibly some other event involved ing BitFUnix or such).

Note LTC will make a peak price some where far above 0.0106, then it will decline back to long-term support. Then over the next 2 years LTC will make a ATH (as priced in BTC) which is means higher than 0.04. So holding LTC after the pullback will mean quadrupling your BTC over the next 2+ years.
york780

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:17:20 AM

How do you like my perfect timing on LTC yet again! That is twice that I said emphatically "buy now" right before the blast off in the price.

That shows you how much BTC on this forum is influenced by me. I have a wide following in our community, when measured by wealth.

I have been able to decipher the long-term recursive fractal pattern and have been predicting the moves precisely and piling up the BTC profits going long, then short, then long, etc.. Note I will not tell you the exact price levels, nor my secret method.

LTC will pullback a bit here, but it is going much higher. Feel safe to enter at 0.01035. And make sure you buy LTC before April 19 when BTC will begin its decline by -30% due to the Scalepocalyspe (and possibly some other event involved ing BitFUnix or such).

Note LTC will make a peak price some where far above 0.0106, then it will decline back to long-term support. Then over the next 2 years LTC will make a ATH (as priced in BTC) which is means higher than 0.04. So holding LTC after the pullback will mean quadrupling your BTC over the next 2+ years.

No. Just no.
I really wonder how much the Litecoin devs pay you man.
Its a dead coin hyped because of SegWit.
I really want to hear you guys when all the hype is over.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:39:44 AM

Earlier this month I have made a prediction of Litecoin going through the $15-$20 levels in the coming months, and I still stand by that. In that regard, I share some of iamnotback's optimistic stance regarding Litecoin. However, I am also aware of the fact that Litecoin is a coin that adds absolutely nothing to the real world beside it functioning as a speculative investment opportunity. So yes, once the hype is over, Litecoin will tank and go back to far lower levels, where it will remain stagnant for a long period of time (typical Litecoin behaviour). The hype around Litecoin will last until Segwit activation has been cancelled (due to pools dropping support), or Segwit being activated (which results in the hype to fade away when people realize that Litecoin is still the same obsolete coin).
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:39:17 PM

Earlier this month I have made a prediction of Litecoin going through the $15-$20 levels in the coming months, and I still stand by that. In that regard, I share some of iamnotback's optimistic stance regarding Litecoin. However, I am also aware of the fact that Litecoin is a coin that adds absolutely nothing to the real world beside it functioning as a speculative investment opportunity. So yes, once the hype is over, Litecoin will tank and go back to far lower levels, where it will remain stagnant for a long period of time (typical Litecoin behaviour). The hype around Litecoin will last until Segwit activation has been cancelled (due to pools dropping support), or Segwit being activated (which results in the hype to fade away when people realize that Litecoin is still the same obsolete coin).

As of right now the coin that's going obsolete is bitcoin because it's simply too hard to change, and this is a positive trait in itself but not if you are aiming for real everyday usage, which is where LTC with segwit and LN kicks in.

Cryptos are useful in making certain payments like paying for a VPN. If nothing changes, we'll see $1 fees in BTC. Who is going to pay things like those type of subscriptions with BTC when you got LTC? get real. BTC will stay a hodlers coin as long as the necessary changes don't happen.

What is the closest thing we have to a scalable BTC? LTC. Becuase they are the same, so you can easily port code, so BTC development isn't wasted in testnet and can be ported in a real ecosystem.

I see LN development moving to LTC because without segwit you are developing in crippled mode.

So do the fucking math.

Of course, this is all subjected to our miner overlords which can decide to stop signaling for segwit at any time, this is the gamble side of this move. You either sell before the last days in case Jihan does a trick (risking going to the moon after "segwit activated" news hit the press) or you hold through (risking that Jihan shorts after ruining segwit activation). Good luck.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:30:44 PM

As of right now the coin that's going obsolete is bitcoin because it's simply too hard to change, and this is a positive trait in itself but not if you are aiming for real everyday usage, which is where LTC with segwit and LN kicks in.

Cryptos are useful in making certain payments like paying for a VPN. If nothing changes, we'll see $1 fees in BTC. Who is going to pay things like those type of subscriptions with BTC when you got LTC? get real. BTC will stay a hodlers coin as long as the necessary changes don't happen.

What is the closest thing we have to a scalable BTC? LTC. Becuase they are the same, so you can easily port code, so BTC development isn't wasted in testnet and can be ported in a real ecosystem.

I see LN development moving to LTC because without segwit you are developing in crippled mode.

So do the fucking math.

Of course, this is all subjected to our miner overlords which can decide to stop signaling for segwit at any time, this is the gamble side of this move. You either sell before the last days in case Jihan does a trick (risking going to the moon after "segwit activated" news hit the press) or you hold through (risking that Jihan shorts after ruining segwit activation). Good luck.

the thing you don't understand is that bitcoin does NOT need scaling right now. there simply isn't enough transactions to fill the 1 megabyte blocks yet.
you have fallen for the public scam called "Spam Attack". when there are thousands of useless transactions being sent out and even miners who are filling the blocks with junk you see full blocks and a big mempool but in reality the number of transactions is not that big.

i suggest you start looking for evidences and proofs and then use your own judgement to make a conclusion instead of reading some propaganda on the forum or elsewhere and repeating it.

and litecoin is just a gateway for bitcoin. SegWit and LN will be tested in real world instead of a testnet with no use and if it was successful it will be activated on bitcoin too and if not then we try fixing it and if not successful we will finally move on and litecoin will die. (better LTC than BTC).

p.s. just FYI miners are our employees. their opinion matters but they are no more than a small part of the whole bitcoin. it is the community who can not decide what they want otherwise if we reach a consensus we can easily force their hands.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:01:38 PM

So do the fucking math.

the thing you don't understand is that bitcoin does NOT need scaling right now. there simply isn't enough transactions to fill the 1 megabyte blocks yet.
you have fallen for the public scam called "Spam Attack". when there are thousands of useless transactions being sent out and even miners who are filling the blocks with junk you see full blocks and a big mempool but in reality the number of transactions is not that big.

i suggest you start looking for evidences and proofs and then use your own judgement to make a conclusion instead of reading some propaganda on the forum or elsewhere and repeating it.

and litecoin is just a gateway for bitcoin. SegWit and LN will be tested in real world instead of a testnet with no use and if it was successful it will be activated on bitcoin too and if not then we try fixing it and if not successful we will finally move on and litecoin will die. (better LTC than BTC).

p.s. just FYI miners are our employees. their opinion matters but they are no more than a small part of the whole bitcoin. it is the community who can not decide what they want otherwise if we reach a consensus we can easily force their hands.

Im not falling for shit, look at the facts. Im aware of Roger Ver's spam attacks, in any case, it's a matter of time BTC fees and speed become a problem for (again) usages like buying VPN or whatever, let alone seeing people using it in OTC in shops.

Without segwit and LN mainstream usage is impossible. When will BTC get segwit? Never with 95% consensus, so UASF is the only way, and we all know that's a bumpy road. It's yet to be seen how it's resolved. Meanwhile, LTC can have a smooth transition to massive scaling without needing UASF or anything controversial because it's getting miner support, so that's the place to be.

Of course you can wake up with a crash at any day because miners control the price, but that's a part of the gamble.

What is almost guaranteed is, BTC will not smoothly get segwit, so I expect big price swings in the process (if a UASF ever happens)
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:27:20 PM

So do the fucking math.

Im not falling for shit, look at the facts. Im aware of Roger Ver's spam attacks, in any case, it's a matter of time BTC fees and speed become a problem for (again) usages like buying VPN or whatever, let alone seeing people using it in OTC in shops.

Without segwit and LN mainstream usage is impossible. When will BTC get segwit? Never with 95% consensus, so UASF is the only way, and we all know that's a bumpy road. It's yet to be seen how it's resolved. Meanwhile, LTC can have a smooth transition to massive scaling without needing UASF or anything controversial because it's getting miner support, so that's the place to be.

Of course you can wake up with a crash at any day because miners control the price, but that's a part of the gamble.

What is almost guaranteed is, BTC will not smoothly get segwit, so I expect big price swings in the process (if a UASF ever happens)

This is really why other coins are gaining traction. People are now seeing the inherent problem with bitcoins and we can't solve it since no one wants to give way. Bitcoin's only edge now is the amount of users it has now and that it was the first cryptocurrency that got this far.
dwgscale11

Activity: 335

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:18:43 PM

No. Just no.

Lol, LTC dead coin!? You sir are about to see just how alive it is....
york780

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:33:26 PM

No. Just no.

No. I clearly see how alive SegWit is. Not litecoin. This all started because of SegWit and we both know it.
dwgscale11

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:24:19 PM

No. Just no.

No. I clearly see how alive SegWit is. Not litecoin. This all started because of SegWit and we both know it.

Nope
york780

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:38:26 PM

No. Just no.

Nope
So you really dont agree with me that this litecoin revive isnt SegWit related? Before this pump Litecoin was bearish for years. I dont see any added value in Litecoin if I am honnest. Its only an old and so trustworthy coin, thats all in my opinion.
xypos

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:45:28 PM

No. Just no.

That is not like that.
It is not a strange thing that he said it is a dead coin, actually a really big part of cryptocurrency community thinks the same.
It is probably because we had some really weird things going on with LTC for some time, however the price become stable and pretty good for trading too, because it was fluctuating enough to harvest decent profits.

The overall fork situation on bitcoin, has revived the LTC, SegWit has given a lot of hype to it, which has attracted many of the btc users back to the LTC.
I think it is actually possible that LTC will still make its growth, and won't stop so quick.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:57:10 PM

We went from $1200 to $1165, it's staying up nicely, so we must hope that we don't go below $1100 and I think we are reasonably ok and good to go for the next $1300 test.

Well Bitcoin is really doing good recovering and getting stable at around $1900 - $1200.  I never had a doubt that Bitcoin will go lower thatn $ 800 when it dipped its price after several FUD and bad press.  I also hope that Bitcoin will continue to rise and rich its new ATH this coming month.
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 10530

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:46:58 AM

No. Just no.

That is not like that.
It is not a strange thing that he said it is a dead coin, actually a really big part of cryptocurrency community thinks the same.
It is probably because we had some really weird things going on with LTC for some time, however the price become stable and pretty good for trading too, because it was fluctuating enough to harvest decent profits.

The overall fork situation on bitcoin, has revived the LTC, SegWit has given a lot of hype to it, which has attracted many of the btc users back to the LTC.
I think it is actually possible that LTC will still make its growth, and won't stop so quick.

well to be fair litecoin is neither a dead coin nor a good coin here to save us all.
it is somewhere in the middle.

we can't deny the fact that litecoin is the copy of bitcoin and it really offers nothing special apart from faster blocks at the cost of producing a much bigger number of orphaned blocks and a much bigger blockchain size which is also growing 4x faster than bitcoin blockchain size making it 4 timex harder to run LTC full nodes.

but also we can not deny the  fact that it has a good developers team. developers that unlike many other altcoins haven't just given up on their coin after all this time and are still developing (well mostly importing code from bitcoin and adopting it to litecoin but still working!)

activation of SegWit and LN will not make it replace bitcoin but it will help that coin to grow a little more.
and all the rest about price are just temporary noise to hype it up some more. and as we can see today that is a two sided blade and it cuts both ways. you keep hyping up the price and as some pool slyly stops signalling price tanks.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:18:18 AM

What big dump exactly? There wasn't any huge or vwry important change in price, I would call it a smaller correction. That hasn't influenced the price big deal and the price has recovered and back to track very soon. This has also shown that Bitcoin is more stable and resistant then it was ever before.

dwgscale11

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:17:51 PM

Hoping for this segwit blocking of Jihan passes soon...thoughts?
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:40:57 PM

What big dump exactly? There wasn't any huge or vwry important change in price, I would call it a smaller correction. That hasn't influenced the price big deal and the price has recovered and back to track very soon. This has also shown that Bitcoin is more stable and resistant then it was ever before.

This latest drop wasn't very big. I thought we would see the price drop lower possibly below $1000. Instead, the price dropped only into the upper $1100's and went back up.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: