$200 - 4 (3.8%)
$1200 - 8 (7.7%)
$2000 - 54 (51.9%)
$5000 - 14 (13.5%)
Moon!!! - 24 (23.1%)
Total Voters: 104

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin by Christmas 2018? (POLL)  (Read 4424 times)
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 04:47:53 AM

I shall say $30k max and $20k min. Basing on how the market behave these days. But with what happened last year it could go beyond $30k. No one would really know what will be the outcome until we're close approaching that season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:49:48 AM

i wonder if there is people who vote for $200 because if we see the current price i think percentages to fall at that price is almost impossible also i think most of bitcoin users don't want to see bitcoin dropped to $200 because if this is happened then people who hold bitcoin will facing stress situations however on my predictions at Christmas this year bitcoin price will through pass $10k
Agreeing with you MR.bering,200 is too difficult to handle I'm somewhat confused why people talk in free fall that does't make sense to investors and traders I even predict the height above 20K when it happens.

glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:59:42 AM

I shall say $30k max and $20k min. Basing on how the market behave these days. But with what happened last year it could go beyond $30k. No one would really know what will be the outcome until we're close approaching that season.

20k should be the minimum as it would like to create a new high as compared to last year so we can expect the market to rise and as it is nearing 10k those who had stayed away considering it may fall will also start entering the market to buy now.
Hec2005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:59:07 AM

Bitcoin by Christmas 2018?
My fearless prediction is that new ATH this coming christmas. Grin
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:01:15 AM

It is yet early to tell whether this year will be a much brighter year for bitcoin than last year. But with the current uptrend of bitcoin's market capitalization and price, we can feel how bitcoin is going to be in the next couple of months which may be more than what it has reached last year.

york780

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:22:04 AM

$1300-$1400 area
Well this is awkward

Yes, awkward is definitely the right word here. As for the real Bitcoin price close to Christmas 2018, I think it can reach 15-20 thousand. Maybe even more.
Perhaps more, see the last couple years. We were all way too conservative about it
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:46:08 AM

Bitcoin by Christmas 2018?
There is high expectation that Bitcoin market value will appreciate significantly before end of December this year and so many people will have enough money to celebrate Christmas this year.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:50:21 AM

I didn't vote in the POLL, because I think bitcoin in Christmas is hard to predict, We cannot say and no one will ever say if bitcoin can still go up, up to more than the last ATH's last year but why not? There is nothing wrong to think positive because as we can see, bitcoin now is recovering.
mike4001

Activity: 443
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:42:11 AM

I really don't know.

At the moment we are in Bull mode but it could easily reverse at any time.

So everything from 5k to 30k is possible.
realBitcoiner

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:49:39 AM

Too many people are vouching $2k, why many people are too pessimistic about bitcoin? but now we can see the bitcoin has penetrated the $9k figure and I'm sure it will go up again, why so many who voting very low prices, should we all here support the bitcoin in full.

Obviously, they're trolling and just want to spread fears so many will lose hope and trust to bitcoin and in the end, they'll panic sell.

Of course, my choice will be the moon because I know in time bitcoin will be in talk of the town thus gather more attention. And those who are pessimistic about bitcoin, I know they'll drinking wine too if this will happen.
Everybody in this forum wants to rise in the price. Everyone wants profit against his investment. I think that till Christmas 2018 the price will be more than $20k, because of the increasing investment volume. People are putting their money in bitcoin because they know the importance of bitcoin. They realize that the future is that of cryptocurrency.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:48:42 AM

Spreading fud and fear doesn't work as we all know this from past.

Spreading the opposite - irrational hopes for the future - doesn't work either. Just because you mention "$20-30k" in post on Bitcointalk doesn't mean it'll happen.

These claims are as ridiculous as FUD when it comes without an ounce of rationale, support, logic, etc. Do you have any such support?
I think till Christmas 2018 the price of bitcoin will be more than 20000 dollars because now the price is on the way up and soon it will reach to 10000 dollars. People are putting their money in bitcoin today because they want quick response while other cryptocurrency are very slow in growth and they will take a long time to give good profit.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 05:13:00 AM

I have a feeling that this year is better for cryptocurrencies than last year. Why? Because bitcoin is showing us an early price hike before the end of the second quarter. Considering that last year is the year where cryptocurrencies unite in the global financial system, i expect that the demand of people on cryptos will rise this year too.

MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:44:29 AM

In 2 and a half quarters to come, Christmas 2018 will be there again. That is how fast the time flies nowadays. And within this period, I must say that bitcoin is very unpredictable. We don't have any assurance on where bitcoin is heading but it is sure that it's price may change either will it go up or down. The thing is, we have to be good in observation and analysis. We have to be wise in predictions. I did not vote because I don't think there is an exact price for this.

DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:06:20 AM

I voted moon of course, because maybe it will happen like in last year that bitcoin reached the highest price in December, I predict maybe $30,000 price in December.

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:31:39 AM

The only choice is to the moon? Those other choices were very low and I don't want to take any sentiments from those prices.
Too many people are vouching $2k, why many people are too pessimistic about bitcoin?
We can't help those people if they only see the negative side. Maybe they want to see it at that price so they can collect more and more and start buying once it was reached. We don't know if that is for real but this is just a poll and only few participated.
It is natural and just like a movie. If there is no villain and no thrill in the movie, it will be a boring film, but when there is a horrible villain people take interest in that movie. The same is here in crypto world. Some people do not want bitcoin to be spread in the world. That’s why the give such a false statement about bitcoin to prevent people from investing.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:13:03 AM

I have a feeling that this year is better for cryptocurrencies than last year. Why? Because bitcoin is showing us an early price hike before the end of the second quarter. Considering that last year is the year where cryptocurrencies unite in the global financial system, i expect that the demand of people on cryptos will rise this year too.
Yeah your feeling is good about the price of bitcoin. I also think that 2018 is the year of bitcoin and more people will put their money in bitcoin. When investment ratio increases the price will also increase. There are more than seven months in Christmas and hope the price will grow more not rapidly but gradually. i guess the price will be more than $13k till Christmas.
noah tall

Activity: 524

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:32:26 PM

Spreading fud and fear doesn't work as we all know this from past.

Spreading the opposite - irrational hopes for the future - doesn't work either. Just because you mention "$20-30k" in post on Bitcointalk doesn't mean it'll happen.

These claims are as ridiculous as FUD when it comes without an ounce of rationale, support, logic, etc. Do you have any such support?
I think till Christmas 2018 the price of bitcoin will be more than 20000 dollars because now the price is on the way up and soon it will reach to 10000 dollars. People are putting their money in bitcoin today because they want quick response while other cryptocurrency are very slow in growth and they will take a long time to give good profit.
2018 is the year of bitcoin and I guess that till Christmas this year the price will be more than $15k. The price is increasing gradually according to investment cap. If it continuous likes this I hope till the end of this year the price will be round about $15k. It is also possible that many people sell their bitcoin for Christmas shopping which can affect the price.

Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:00:40 PM

I'll be happy if we see bitcoin breaks and goes to another ATH at the end of the year. We can all relived that days in 2017 wherein everyone was very elated and happy seeing the price goes to almost $20K. However, I would put too much expectations right now, as we all know that there are a lot of regulations from government that might hinder our growth this year. That's why if it goes to another ATH then so be it, but if not then I'm still be OK with that as long as we are above the 5 digit mark.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:04:03 PM

Less choises for me so i didn't vote for this one.
It will be around 5-10k for me. But i am not sure.
There is no moon in this red bloody year for me. Unless Satoshi comes and talks.

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:26:09 PM

Bearish market indicates dont expect too much as we really cant predict what will tomorrows bring

Look at the movement do you think this is the time for falls hopes?you tried to boost bitcoin lovers to continue holding and supporting the coin but reality is speaking that this is wrong.

Lets admit the reality ,biticoin is in badshape now,and this must be corrected
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: