Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:56:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Biggest bitcoin sites that close  (Read 1070 times)
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:00:53 AM

The biggest bitcoin site that I know and most people knew it too is Mt Gox. You can read every detail of the story on wikipedia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mt._Gox

Edit: xypos beat me to it.

For gambling sites that closed down all I know is magicaldice and fastdice.

Mt Gox. was unforgettable, it causes the price of bitcoin to heavily drop, good thing we are back now.
I am hoping the the history will remain history and will not repeat itself.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:00:22 AM

Scrypt.cc is the best mining website you can buy Mh/s in the market just like trading the real people selling it in their own price and you can it even you invest small amount but it takes time if you invest big you can earn alot and it is Https secured but in the other month of their business hackers tries to hack their website and they won, they withdrawed all money in this site ang Scrypt.cc has a chat support so if you have a problem you can ask question easily maybe the hacker runs the money or the owner of this site and they make a false news about scrypt is being hacked.

Yes, I remember this one. They promised something like 2 months ROI and came back couple times after stealing funds of their clients.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 06:48:33 AM

HashOcean was a huge one.  This kind of giant cloud mining scam is something that happens all the time in new forms and they just disappear.

Bitcoin sites need to start getting proper verification.  Being a UK company isn't enough, they need to be regulated by relevant bodies to know that they definitely can't disappear.

but they are still exist: https://hashocean.support/
i ask for site that no more available
I cannot believe, how can they still exist with all what they did, has anybody tried to do something about it? Can't they be shut down now after that epic runaway?
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:37:10 AM

FaucetBox was the best. =/
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:44:44 PM

The biggest bitcoin sites that close and the scam i know is the popular cloud mining company, Hashocean which i also invested in with at least 0.5 bitcoins way back then because i was so attracted to the posts of investors in different social medias because they are earning a lot of money so i also tried it but didn't work and they closed and ran away the bitcoins and now for sure they are relaxing to their dirty money but it was a lesson for me to not trust anymore on either hyips or cloud mining.
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:17:49 PM

The biggest bitcoin sites that close and the scam i know is the popular cloud mining company, Hashocean which i also invested in with at least 0.5 bitcoins way back then because i was so attracted to the posts of investors in different social medias because they are earning a lot of money so i also tried it but didn't work and they closed and ran away the bitcoins and now for sure they are relaxing to their dirty money but it was a lesson for me to not trust anymore on either hyips or cloud mining.
yeah, It is hard to not agree with your point of view, because Hashocean was indeed a really huge ponzi/scam site, it was online for a really long time ( somewhere between two and three years ) and it was actually looking kind of legit- they have been sending their mining machines to the users that demanded it ( they has given such an option, after reaching some specified goal, such as xxx GH/s.

But I have never deposited any money in there, I was really aware even in times when I was a little bit like "I should have invested it " because I heard about this project freshly after it was created.
The returns they promised was really too attractive for me, something was not right in the whole operation, so I decided to stay away- and i did a very good thing.
fathur.aza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:29:01 PM

any kind of site that closed in bitcoin?
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:44:07 PM

HashOcean was a huge one.  This kind of giant cloud mining scam is something that happens all the time in new forms and they just disappear.

Bitcoin sites need to start getting proper verification.  Being a UK company isn't enough, they need to be regulated by relevant bodies to know that they definitely can't disappear.

but they are still exist: https://hashocean.support/
i ask for site that no more available
I cannot believe, how can they still exist with all what they did, has anybody tried to do something about it? Can't they be shut down now after that epic runaway?
It's probably someone else using same script as hashocean, just look at the domain extension. it looks like a cheap scam site.

as far as i know mtgox is the biggest site that closed, taking a lot of customers funds with them. also mintal and cryptsy closed but were not as big as mtgox.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: