Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:05:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see alts have chances against Bitcoins?  (Read 51003 times)
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1507

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:01:55 PM

Too many altcoins now, Dash,Zcash, Monero and Rep increases their prices too. But i think none of them can replace the stability of BTC in cryptocurency.
WRong. They all have the chance to knock down Bitcoin when they are strong enough. There are not many people know about Bitcoin and that is why the prices of other alt still very low

Nah, the second and third biggest market caps are centralized shitcoins. Ethereum will hard fork in a hot second if there is something the dev doesn't like and Ripple is the most centralized piece of shit of them all. Litecoins are fine, Monero is fine but I wouldn't ever see the need to invest in them unless I was trying to be a greedy little whiner because I didn't get into bitcoins soon enough. They all have big ups and big downs. Not worth it IMO.

I would like to add something to this discussion. Firstly, we don’t know the future, we can only predict that. So we can’t certainly say that bitcoin won’t be replaced by any other currency in future. Bitcoin will be available till 2023, what after that?

Bitcoin initially introduced as a internet payment service provider using the blockchain technology. However, looking at the current fees for transaction, I don’t think people will prefer to use bitcoin for transaction at least. They instead use it as an investment. So I belive, bitcoin will eventually be replaced by another crypto currency, but not anytime soon.

U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:08:32 PM

Too many altcoins now, Dash,Zcash, Monero and Rep increases their prices too. But i think none of them can replace the stability of BTC in cryptocurency.
WRong. They all have the chance to knock down Bitcoin when they are strong enough. There are not many people know about Bitcoin and that is why the prices of other alt still very low

Nah, the second and third biggest market caps are centralized shitcoins. Ethereum will hard fork in a hot second if there is something the dev doesn't like and Ripple is the most centralized piece of shit of them all. Litecoins are fine, Monero is fine but I wouldn't ever see the need to invest in them unless I was trying to be a greedy little whiner because I didn't get into bitcoins soon enough. They all have big ups and big downs. Not worth it IMO.
Bitcoin will be available till 2023, what after that?

What the hell are you talking about? Assuming you didn't come from a zombie apocalyptic future how would you possibly come up with that number? Bitcoins will be mined wayyyy past 2023 (2140ish) so if that's what you were trying to say you are dead wrong.
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:13:00 PM

Like the guy in post number 2 said, bitcoin is like gold... nobody goes to walmart and buys groceries with it, but it's a great store of value.  Gold was the original currency.. it doesn't need to be the payment everyone uses, it stands on it's own accord. Same with bitcoin.. bitcoin was the first.. bitcoin is gold. The blockchain technology perhaps can be updated some, but bitcoin has nothing to prove to the altcoins...  some altcoin can take over the role of being something you buy a coffee with. So what... there's a place in cryptos for them both.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:14:53 PM

What is good with alt is they can correct what bitcoin lacks in their implementation. I think, if there is an altcoin that can avoid the problems that bitcoin is facing right now, that coin can become the next bitcoin.
It would take a lot of years for any altcoin to gain what Bitcoin has now (reputation, adoption, price, etc.). I admit that there are quite a lot of great altcoins, but for me, if Bitcoin were gone for good, I would lose any interest in the digital crypto currency world.
If bitcoin were to disappear that will be an event that will be very traumatic the the world of crypto, since I’m sure many people will just keep investing and trading but there will be other people like you that will get out of crypto forever and that will not be good for the prices of all the altcoins.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:27:56 PM

What is good with alt is they can correct what bitcoin lacks in their implementation. I think, if there is an altcoin that can avoid the problems that bitcoin is facing right now, that coin can become the next bitcoin.
It would take a lot of years for any altcoin to gain what Bitcoin has now (reputation, adoption, price, etc.). I admit that there are quite a lot of great altcoins, but for me, if Bitcoin were gone for good, I would lose any interest in the digital crypto currency world.
If bitcoin were to disappear that will be an event that will be very traumatic the the world of crypto, since I’m sure many people will just keep investing and trading but there will be other people like you that will get out of crypto forever and that will not be good for the prices of all the altcoins.

We do not know that. What I know is that it is traumatic to wait a day for a transaction to confirm even when you paid a high fee and then the price suddenly plummeting or surging. We cannot control volatility but surging fees and late confirmation can be solve and they are just sitting on it. Like I said, if an altcoin can solve that, most likely people who are using crypto will shift into it.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:02:59 PM

The trauma would really be there and you will surely lost your trust to cryptos and you are absolutely right most people or investors on the past will really avoid already because if they saw bitcoin did vanished and died then soon altcoin would go on the same path for which they would not really tend to put up money again because they will surely lose up again when they vanished also.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:08:08 PM

Quality altcoins price is booming eth is 85$ Ltc dash doge are keeping price,but only quality alts,digital trash is going down

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:24:13 PM

I really think altcoins will surpass Bitcoin, simply because they work better for the intended purpose, for example Monero is better at anonimity than Bitcoin, some other coins are better at fast transactions .... And you can also see it losing it's dominance at Coinmarketcap. It might stay, but i think it was just an entry ticket to the blockchain.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:13:18 PM

I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days,

to be honest i do not see any altcoins surpassing bitcoin even with the current high transaction fees, those wont slow down its growth as it drifts
away from all other alts wit potential of passing btc.

big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?
Big business moving funds to alts are probably not looking at the risk of investing in some alts but this is something temporary that will change when a solution to solve Bitcoin's scalability issues is found these investors will pump their money back into bitcoin.

Otherwise alts bring competition which is good for bitcoin to unite developers on new network implementations to make it full featured.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:06:08 PM

I really think altcoins will surpass Bitcoin, simply because they work better for the intended purpose, for example Monero is better at anonimity than Bitcoin, some other coins are better at fast transactions .... And you can also see it losing it's dominance at Coinmarketcap. It might stay, but i think it was just an entry ticket to the blockchain.

I do think alts have a good chance. If you compare the charts of bitcoin domination vs alts you see a lot is happening in favor for the alts.
The time will determine if this will happen but right now it's bitcoin ruling the crypto scene like a boss.

Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:22:26 PM

to be honest i do not see any altcoins surpassing bitcoin even with the current high transaction fees, those wont slow down its growth as it drifts
Altcoins are already better than bitcoin, at least technicalwise. It is only natural because they can be upgraded easly.
Bitcoin is  so big and old that I would be surprised if we will ever see any form of on-chain scaling update.
With no upgrade we can forget to use bitcoin in everyday life, it rather would be never used asset used as store value tool.
Pattberry

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:38:52 PM

How would a decentralized block chain based ledger system disappears just like that.It is just speculation after speculation without really understanding what bitcoin is and how it is functioning ,you have to wipe out the entire internet to make bitcoin disappear .So lets not talk about that.Does alt have a chance against bitcoin,i am not sure these alts are competing against bitcoin and if they do they wont win the race.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:33:19 PM

Altcoins are already better than bitcoin, at least technicalwise. It is only natural because they can be upgraded easly.
Bitcoin is  so big and old that I would be surprised if we will ever see any form of on-chain scaling update.
With no upgrade we can forget to use bitcoin in everyday life, it rather would be never used asset used as store value tool.

I agree, technology wise, Bitcoin is left behind.  there are altcoins that are far more superior in terms of  technology.  The only reason why Bitcoin is getting the upperhand is that Bitcoin is the first mover to decentralized currency and have been so popular that the community it build is so big for other altcoins.  Aside from that Bitcoin is years older than the current competing currency that is why Bitcoin seems hard to compete with.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:59:22 AM

We do not know that. What I know is that it is traumatic to wait a day for a transaction to confirm even when you paid a high fee and then the price suddenly plummeting or surging. We cannot control volatility but surging fees and late confirmation can be solve and they are just sitting on it. Like I said, if an altcoin can solve that, most likely people who are using crypto will shift into it.

The devs definitely are not just sitting on it. The hard fork and SegWit is a proof of this. Maybe there's no improvement happening yet but that's just how it is. No one hasn't implemented lightning network yet and maybe it's because no one has made the solution to do it yet. The only thing we can do is wait and enjoy the features bitcoin already have since we can't contribute anything to the bitcoin world by ranting and complaining about the transaction fees and time.

If an altcoin can have a lightning network, so could bitcoins. Bitcoin simply have to adopt it.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

LeyMonte

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:46:39 AM

i dont think that they will have a chance to compete with bitcoin unless if they were really backed by a great team and a huge support just like XEM. then perhaps maybe.
CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 311

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:33:00 AM

Bitcoin is the first and the top cryptocurrency so no one can beat or surpass the bitcoin because the bitcoin is the basis of all if bitcoin will die and then the others cryptocurrency too will die also, So I think Alts, have nothing to do or no chance at all to surpass the bitcoin because bitcoin will be always at the top.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
uneng

Activity: 2072
Merit: 790

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:46:49 AM

Bitcoin is the first and the top cryptocurrency so no one can beat or surpass the bitcoin because the bitcoin is the basis of all if bitcoin will die and then the others cryptocurrency too will die also, So I think Alts, have nothing to do or no chance at all to surpass the bitcoin because bitcoin will be always at the top.

For now you are right. Bitcoin is too strong to lose price for any other altcoin. Bitcoin is the safest investment among all the crypto currencies. I believe everyone who comes to the crypto world start using bitcoins.
I never saw somene introduced into crypto world by any altcoin, only after they start using bitcoin they start using altcoins too, especially to make profit trading.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:57:56 AM

Nothing alts have chances against bitcoin because bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency that buy anything alts. And they used bitcoin everytime they want to buy altcoin or they exchanged altcoin to bitcoin so nothing reasons.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1344

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:12:43 AM

I agree with you. Ether developers have betrayed their followers by forking whenever they want. That said, I suspect that there are some shady people pumping up both Ether and Ripple. Look at the valuations of Ether and Ripple. It is just ridiculous. They are overvalued by at least 10x. 

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:56:47 AM

I agree with you. Ether developers have betrayed their followers by forking whenever they want. That said, I suspect that there are some shady people pumping up both Ether and Ripple. Look at the valuations of Ether and Ripple. It is just ridiculous. They are overvalued by at least 10x. 
The only word that is suited for that is 'manipulation' the price of the altcoins now mostly ether and ripple is manipulated by the team behind it and also those early investors, they are all together and they are trying their best to make a hype for the coin to get some volume and promote it as a good coin but the fact is their coin is just a waste.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: