Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:29:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see alts have chances against Bitcoins?  (Read 51000 times)
Moddak2

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:15:49 PM

Yes,they have,have many alts that worth more then 1 bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:50:54 PM

perhaps a highly probable altcoin and potentially substitute for bitcoin is Etherium, since almost all projects use etherium as its platform

StockBet.com

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 06:01:07 PM

perhaps a highly probable altcoin and potentially substitute for bitcoin is Etherium, since almost all projects use etherium as its platform

Only if Ethereum solves its scalability problem.

jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:07:42 PM

I will not fight bitcoin because the bitcoin gives me income. how can i fight bitcoin?

I suppose it does not need to fight bitcoin. For development, it just works on the great bitcoin platform, this development is called a parallel development. It is a great way to grow.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:40:29 PM

I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?

I don't think that any alt can replace bitcoin. Bitcoin has already established it's name. Just imagine how it started, it costs less than a dollar before and now it costs thousands of dollar. There are some altcoins that are worth thousands of dollar but it will not surpass bitcoin. Bitcoin has been the main currency with regards to crypto currency.
Turiettly

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:24:08 PM

Heaps of altcoins are pumping this past handful of days. It is a evidence that electronic cuurency are now little by little being acknowledged around the world. I'm waiting around for a few a lot more days for the cash to dump then I will get tons of it. It is a single of the very best time to spend in altcoins
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 10:26:11 PM

Of course not, you can not compare altcoins to bitcoin, that is insane. Bitcoin has been the first cryptocurrency of all the time, and altcoins are based on bitcoin technology. Maybe bitcoin is a little bit outdated, and that is why altcoins are being so innovative nowadays, but they would never replace bitcoin no matter what.
If i have to be honest, then ethereum is better than bitcoin because of it technology, but it is still the #2 in the list.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
dEjAvOU

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:22:20 PM

Yes of course, all altcoin compete to be the best everyone makes coins to be number one and want to beat bitcoin, for now it seems hard to beat bitcoin, it takes at least 3 years.
Sonin1944

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:02:25 PM

Heaps of altcoins are pumping this previous couple of days. It is a proof that digital cuurency are now little by little becoming approved throughout the world. I'm waiting around for a couple of much more times for the cash to dump then I will get heaps of it. It is one of the greatest time to commit in altcoins
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:10:34 PM

Decentralization of the currency brought about d birth of bitcoin. Now the thought of having alts competing against bitcoin can be a war within the system. Bitcoin has its stakes and has the major shares. Alts will come behind. There is always a class and rankings even with this decentralization. Bitcoin will always be ahead!
Cazkys

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:48:59 PM

As I can see, yes alts or other alternative coins do have some chances against bitcoins. There are several alts out in the market and a lot of them are already gaining support and their value also started to increase. They are also directly affected by the increase of bitcoins price so like cash found in different nations I wouldn’t be surprised if there will be alt coins that will also show up in the market and once everything is centralized in the future, who knows those alts might be the next digital currency representing a nation.
J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:57:34 PM

Yes of course, all altcoin compete to be the best everyone makes coins to be number one and want to beat bitcoin, for now it seems hard to beat bitcoin, it takes at least 3 years.
You do realize that before you can get into altcoins you have to purchase bitcoin right? So in my eyes bitcoin will always be superior to other altcoins because it was the first.
Extreme

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:01:53 PM

You do realize that before you can get into altcoins you have to purchase bitcoin right? So in my eyes bitcoin will always be superior to other altcoins because it was the first.

Who's to say you won't ever be able to buy more alts directly with fiat? Few of the bigger alts can be bought with USD and I only see that expanding in the future.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:04:58 PM

As I can see, yes alts or other alternative coins do have some chances against bitcoins. There are several alts out in the market and a lot of them are already gaining support and their value also started to increase. They are also directly affected by the increase of bitcoins price so like cash found in different nations I wouldn’t be surprised if there will be alt coins that will also show up in the market and once everything is centralized in the future, who knows those alts might be the next digital currency representing a nation.
Alts were too many to consider replacing a btc, even ETH can't make it though eth really have lot's of use and also proven useful and important but it was still btc we commonly use since it is the basis of all alts ,from how we invest on such ICO ,to knowing it's value.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:10:43 PM

Alts were too many to consider replacing a btc, even ETH can't make it though eth really have lot's of use and also proven useful and important but it was still btc we commonly use since it is the basis of all alts ,from how we invest on such ICO ,to knowing it's value.
I have to disagree with you, yes more and more altcoins are having better features than Bitcoin. But Bitcoin is still a growing cryptocurrency, what I mean is not price but it has growing awareness. Bitcoin is getting so popular that you will know the word Bitcoin first and not "altcoin" or "cryptocurrency". For new people who want to use cryptocurrency they will tend to the one that is more accepted and that is Bitcoin as it is currently the most accepted cryptocurrency out there. No Altcoin can replace Bitcoin as long as it is still growing.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:14:19 PM

I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?
A very little possibility does exist,because ain't controlled by anyone or any company/organisation/government. So you cannot say what will happen bitcoin. If the current state of bitcoin going be banned in China ,spreads and other countries also start doing the same ,then altcoins have a good chance,other wise bitcoin is gonna stay for more than a while from now on.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:27:15 PM

Heaps of altcoins are pumping this previous couple of days. It is a proof that digital cuurency are now little by little becoming approved throughout the world. I'm waiting around for a couple of much more times for the cash to dump then I will get heaps of it. It is one of the greatest time to commit in altcoins

Nope it is proof that ICOs are getting hyped and more and more people are getting scammed one way or another. Altcoins are just a way for people to earn more bitcoins and that should be announced well. People are just playing in the altcoin market. They hype this and that so they can earn money from the people that bought that coin. I remember having a facebook group that says "Traders" but then they just keep on hyping a single coin and no trading is actually being taught. A new guy comes in, they just tell him to invest in that coin. When the coin gets dumped (by them, obviously) they will just tell the newcomers to "hold long term" and never let their hopes die. So yeah, I see no reason for altcoins to stand a chance against bitcoin.

At the end of the day, all these altcoins were made so that people can get more bitcoins.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Hoho29

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

HalommmmE is my LOVE

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:38:17 PM

that for sure because alts bring new technologies not invent yet in bitcoin .eth smart contract is an example for advance technology not implemented in bitcoin .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:44:50 PM

Bitcoin is the mother of all altcoin, altcoins will never meet the value of this bitcoin but i think altcoin is a big contribution to the bitcoim because this are the reason why bitcoin is still alive
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:37:01 AM

Altkoine need to counteract the bitcoin. They have enough space in the virtual world, and in our real world. Altkoins, as a rule, are created to serve a certain sphere of our life in order to significantly improve, simplify and accelerate it. Bitcoin is also created as a digital universal way of making payments and payments. In addition, recently it has become increasingly used as a means of accumulation, a means of value, actually becoming digital gold.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: