Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:06:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see alts have chances against Bitcoins?  (Read 51010 times)
romeo111

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:22:47 PM

Dear, i think it's very difficult to do alts have chances against Bitcoins.
but everything is possible in crypto market.
i don't know but i think so just like Ethereum can do it.
Because Ethereum have a great platform. and it's have a good business acceptance in all financial areas.
See here: https://youtu.be/2bNEOJKA-lo
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:56:39 PM

Dear, i think it's very difficult to do alts have chances against Bitcoins.
but everything is possible in crypto market.
i don't know but i think so just like Ethereum can do it.
Because Ethereum have a great platform. and it's have a good business acceptance in all financial areas.
See here: https://youtu.be/2bNEOJKA-lo

Even with a great platform and so many projects are running on ETH platform it is not able to cross atleast 50% of the Bitcoin value. The reason is that ETH is still controlled by its developer and anytime it can be dumped is the risk. But bitcoin is not controlled by anyone so their is no risk of dump by developer
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:02:02 AM

I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?
I think no because they are different value and bitcoin is strong coin and main coin in the cryptocurrecy so I think alts cannot against to bitcoin mostly this time bitcoin is higher price.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Cavyanpo

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:43:57 AM

Bitcoin is the leading dog till further notice.ALL crypto currencies trade INTO bitcoin, this is not a debateAlso, NO alt coin comes Near to bitcoins brand name recognition and industry penetration...practically nothing.This can change naturally, but as of now...this isnt closeI do think there will be a number of coins that will stay side by side with bitcoin, they will need to provide anything.For occasion, bitcoin as a retailer of value vs bitcoin for each and every day use.I believe an alt coin can not contend with bitcoin as a store of worth BUT one particular will have to increase up as an each and every day coin, and that would suggest it would have to perform properly with bitcoin.
elizabethfund

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:57:20 PM

There are some altcoins that have very unique and interesting “model of functioning”. I mean e.g. ETHEREUM (naturally!). It has big community and potential for the development.
Gasotard

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:31:48 PM

I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?
Altcoins and big Businesses that use Bitcoin will allow Bitcoin to get larger.

Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:46:49 PM

Unfortunately we can see altcoins may struggle for few more years to be successful like bitcoin. Bitcoin has been the number 1 and still the number 1 of all the cryptocurrency because of it's reliability and sustainance to people. Altcoins like Ethereum and Litecoins are also doing well however, we cannot predict yet even the performing altcoins will be also successful later on.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:49:32 PM

I think no because they are different value and bitcoin is strong coin and main coin in the cryptocurrecy so I think alts cannot against to bitcoin mostly this time bitcoin is higher price.
Despite of this I think yes alts might still hold a chance against bitcoin. Cant say all the alts but a few like ETH or dash surely have a fair chance. ETH because its compelling and has been a platform for many other cryptocurrencies. This might take a lot of time but one day btc and eth might be of equal value.
Wallytred

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:53:44 PM

I believe if altcoin can provide you with sensitive advantages against BTC, it can prevail. It's connected with usability for example. Nobody likes huge fees and slow transactions of BTC atm, IMHO.
abitCrypto

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:57:48 PM

Yes, There are many more to watch for, like ethereum, litecoin.

Current Bitcoin growth is driven by soaring demand, looks like speculation in the primary driver for this change.
My guess is, we are going to see the same changes with other Alt-coins.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:01:38 PM

I think only ETH can attract investors apart from BTC in a long-term view. Still, ETH is quite a lot undervalued...it should be more than $600 at this time. But surely Investors will soon understand its potential and we will definitely see a huge price rise in ETH value and market cap in upcoming months.
Berk

Activity: 99
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:07:36 PM

I only see potential in Waves currently but I don't think it's going to compete directly but maybe work together with their unique ideas
clartedscunner

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:19:10 PM

Yes it might, but BTC is the king and will always be.
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:21:19 PM

There are lots of altcoin that has potential. Altcoins are known for its best on short term investments. Its rate of the increase on its market value is high. PBT, an altcoin have passed the value of Bitcoin before which prives that it has a chance and also, nothing's possible. But if this thing would really happen , surely, it will take more years since bitcoin is becoming more successful in all aspects.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:33:02 PM

There are lots of altcoin that has potential. Altcoins are known for its best on short term investments. Its rate of the increase on its market value is high. PBT, an altcoin have passed the value of Bitcoin before which prives that it has a chance and also, nothing's possible. But if this thing would really happen , surely, it will take more years since bitcoin is becoming more successful in all aspects.
I'm not sure but yes ill able to see that as well before an alt coins got a high value after reaching exchange but haven't take that long, bitcoin already proven itself and its really a long time before we can see another coin that will surpass bitcoin unless the team behind bitcoin will continue becoming greedy and keep doing some fork and newer coins out from bitcoin.
princesocapuyo

Activity: 238

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:36:48 PM

The only reason why alts exist because of people that don't understand how it takes time for a network to coordinate a scaling improvement to the network. Once BTC solves it's scaling problems, alts won't exist.

crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:57:14 PM

I cant really say that altcoins can surpass bitcoin for now but who knows. Maybe in the near future it can have the chance. But as of now, there’s no way it can be possible. Bitcoin is now the standard of cryptocurrency. It is the most well known cryptocurrency and most used by online retailers. As of this time, bitcoin is the creme of the crop and there’s  no way altcoin can beat it. But if I have one altcoin in my mind it would be Ethereum. Besides of being second in cryptocurrency world, it has the factors that can outgrow bitcoin. But for me, Im more confident in using and investing bitcoin. It proved itself many times and make our investment worth it.

LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:21:24 PM

There are some alts that has potentials but as of now bitcoin is unbeatable despite of its volatility nature but its still more popular than any coins right now. That's why I can say that alts have no chances against bitcoin as of now.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:18:59 PM

There are some alts that has potentials but as of now bitcoin is unbeatable despite of its volatility nature but its still more popular than any coins right now. That's why I can say that alts have no chances against bitcoin as of now.

For me i don't see the current alts have any changes maybe some might come in future with a new or better technology and could give bitcoin a run for its money but for nowe i don't think any of those on the market stand a chance since they are all  bitcoin forks.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:36:19 PM

For me i don't see the current alts have any changes maybe some might come in future with a new or better technology and could give bitcoin a run for its money but for nowe i don't think any of those on the market stand a chance since they are all  bitcoin forks.
Until the last bitcoins is mined from the system, I don't think that any alt coins will have the chance to overtake bitcoin for the time being. But after it happens and the last bitcoin is mined, investors are going to go to a new cryptocurrency that may give them the same or more profits than bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: