Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 12:12:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see alts have chances against Bitcoins?  (Read 51002 times)
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:59:57 PM

Even though they perform well in electronic banking industry, for me still they do not have a capacity to overcome or replace bitcoin in this kind of business.
The excellent performance of the company and management of bitcoin is the thing they not afford to do.
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:34:36 PM

I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?

Bitcoin will stay intact that is no problem but alts will have their moments here and there. The major alt run for this season is long gone but there are a few selective alts that have done and are doing well at the moment. However, it isn't an alt party like some have been suggesting for the past few months and I don't think that party is going to happen for at least another few months.
The price of altcoin will increases when the Bitcoin bullish trend paused in a time. Like March to May in this year, the altcoin market has mega bullish time to increase the value. However, when the Bitcoin price continue its bull trend, that is the death time of other cryptocurrencies.
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:36:08 AM

Many altcoins has the potential to grow in the future. And go head to head with bitcoin. Like ethereum. Ethereum is slowly but surely rising. But it will take sometime before it will happen.

Questat

Activity: 2856
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:33:25 AM

Many altcoins has the potential to grow in the future. And go head to head with bitcoin. Like ethereum. Ethereum is slowly but surely rising. But it will take sometime before it will happen.
I would not only focus on Ethereum, if you will check the https://coinmarketcap.com/, you can find a lot of good coins to invest.
It's better to diversify your investment so you can have a chance to benefits of the growth of the others, and also it's a good way of minimizing the risk.
As long as you know how to manage your funds, you will be profitable in the long run.

ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:59:20 PM

I would not only focus on Ethereum, if you will check the https://coinmarketcap.com/, you can find a lot of good coins to invest.
It's better to diversify your investment so you can have a chance to benefits of the growth of the others, and also it's a good way of minimizing the risk.
As long as you know how to manage your funds, you will be profitable in the long run.
Management the capital is the most important before investing anything. Honestly, if you can manage your capital, you will not have high risk in trading, because you understand when you should invest or withdraw to keep safe your funds.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:50:45 AM

Bitcoin spends almost a decade in the market just to get what he is now and those altcoins are just like babies trying to walk so there's no chance that they can go toe to toe with the king btc.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:58:13 AM

In my own opinion, No there is none because the hype on bitcoins price to increase is very high and this altcoins price are increasing slower. The only way for altcoins to surpass bitcoins is if people will turn their attention to altcoins rather than investing on bitcoins.

Bambinoe

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:02:34 AM

Yea some alts have chances against Bitcoin because when Bitcoin grows the ripple effect on some alts is more than double.

Nunoluck

Activity: 452

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:03:50 AM

In my own opinion, No there is none because the hype on bitcoins price to increase is very high and this altcoins price are increasing slower. The only way for altcoins to surpass bitcoins is if people will turn their attention to altcoins rather than investing on bitcoins.
Bitcoin price is rise very high it takes the attention of many investors, it is not good for altcoin. Only good developer with good project that can be successful with their ICO or project. But altcoin will not surpass bitcoin.

Glor45

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:30:48 AM

I think that main goal cryptocurrencies is participate in economic life. In that aspect bitcoin don not have any mean, but ETH for example widely use in more project. Profit strategy must to use that facts.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:47:59 AM

Bitcoin price is rise very high it takes the attention of many investors, it is not good for altcoin. Only good developer with good project that can be successful with their ICO or project. But altcoin will not surpass bitcoin.
of course, initially when people learn about cryptocurrency they pay attention to bitcoin...but many newcomers choose to try themselves on less expensive coins and then the altcoins get their fans...but of course no altcoin will be able to dislodge bitcoin.. at least it takes a lot of time
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:55:31 AM

I think its not, because btc is very strong and has a very big potential, even though Alt is good and high, it is still no match to btc, and i think that will only happen if the btc has an big problem, now altcoin is growing and growibg but btc is extremely and rapidly growing. So there is a 50percent chance of alt to grow like btc.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:16:13 AM

of course, initially when people learn about cryptocurrency they pay attention to bitcoin...but many newcomers choose to try themselves on less expensive coins and then the altcoins get their fans...but of course no altcoin will be able to dislodge bitcoin.. at least it takes a lot of time

Ya. And we also know that a s bitcoin riser in value other altcoin’s value also follows. So i dont think too that other altcoins will supersede bitcoin since their value follows the shadow of bitcoin. I don’t disregard the fact that there are altcoins also who have a very good price and they’ve been in that status for long but i dont think they will surpass the value and fame of bitcoin.

swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:21:49 AM

I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?

As of now, I don't really think so. The thing is bitcoin is getting more and more popular everyday, and a lot of people would really want to invest on it. So, the more people are investing to bitcoin, the lesser the value of alts will become. I guess the only thing that can tell when will be the end of bitcoin's reign would be time.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:50:39 AM

Hard to predict future of the bitcoins and other altcoins. We see that bitcoin now is the best cryptocurrency among the other altcoins, but I observed that ETC would be the next to the bitcoin because several people invest in that. Others alt coins are good, but it takes many years and there are several altcoins is had fewer compensations to bitcoin 
salihno71

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:01:35 AM

Well, we can see one alt orchestrated attack on bitcoin in the past period - bcash. They are evidently putting a lot of effort to persuade the people that bitcoin's problems are unsurpassable and that their coin is the right solution. Things will significantly change once the Lightning network gets into operation.
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:00:38 PM

I think everything is possible, every time I open international exchanges, maybe the biggest USD-Bitcoin transactions that can reach 35% or more, this proves that bitcoin most often in trading.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Sheltor

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:09:02 PM

Even though it is hard to predict but with the high cost leavied on transactions when using bitcoin I can see people trading the alt coins to bitcoin in 2018. There will be lot of competition next year as other coins will accelerate  in growth and attention will be shifted to them. Guess what? Expect the value of bitcoin to come down.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:15:30 PM

It's quite strenuous to foretell the direction altcoins and bitcoin is heading. Since
prices and values are surprisingly shifting weekly or daily. I believe alts and ico's
do have a chance against bitcoin. Alts have a future in cryptocurrency, it may take
time for them to stabilize but that's how it is, bitcoin started less than a dollar back
in 2010. Now it's way beyond that. Crypto speculation is interesting. I believe the
coming year will be the year for altcoins. Now maybe the right time to invest in them.

Blue_oxen

Activity: 515

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:11:32 PM

Why do they have to against Bitcoin when they can live together? They have own value in the economy and they will develop together.

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: