Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:55:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see alts have chances against Bitcoins?  (Read 51003 times)
swaptaker

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:35:20 PM

Nowadays all money which is moving between Bitcoin and altcoins is 100% speculative, so it makes no sense to try to make a rational discussion on which coin will prevail, since whatever happens now with the prices is disconnected from each coin's reality, being connected only to hype and pretexts for pump and dumps. Sad that it's turning this way.

Altcoins creates values in the market but this doesn't mean they will be against bitcoin. The market is a whole and they will grow up together.
Rascar Capac

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:17:14 AM

Anything can happen, similar to that experienced by electronic products such as Nokia, Motorola and so on, once people think Nokia will forever but now it's not there.
CryptoHawkAG

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:39:20 AM

Yes. All altcoins have a chance to beat bitcoin. But it must be traversed with a long road and only projects that are able to defeat it. I think if there is a very good project and can attract the attention of investors and technology world, I'm sure an altcoin will be able to beat bitcoin, even can outperform it.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

Bitcoin will remain king for long time due to its strong community ,big assets and some hidden truths but the much higher transaction fee is also harmful for Bitcoin and its transaction speed is also one draw back. so Bitcoin tea m must think about it for ruling forever over crypto world.

Bitcoin have the most many investors compare to the other cryptocurrency here in this virtual world, so therefore we could easily say that other tokens or altcoins doesn't have any chance against bitcoin. Bitcoin is like a big concrete wall and altcoins is just a very thin man who wants to destroy that wall with his bare hands. It will take a long time I think before the altcoins go beyond bitcoin.

Well, that is just only my opinion, we couldn't say that it could really happen because we don't know what might happen tomorrow, we just have to wait and see.
If you are talking about an altcoin wants to against the wall of Bitcoin, haha, it is right.
But you have to know altcoin is the word for other cryptocurrencies are different Bitcoin.
Currently, we have more than 1300 cryptocurrencies "against" Bitcoin Smiley

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:44:00 PM

Bitcoin has name recognition and usage in the current media which greatly helps the general public to know when they may not know about altcoins that have very different features. Bitcoin most easily jumps away so it remains strong for a while.  Cool
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:59:35 PM

I think bitcoin is strong and can survive well and may be difficult to resist because until now it is still strong with its presence supported by many people who already have it.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:06:11 PM

I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?

Any altcoin can stand a chance against bitcoins if there's a lot of people who are demanding on it. The growth of any coin in the market is always depending on the consumers choice on where they are going to invest their capital and it will trigger its price to increase when the supply is decreasing. supply and demand is always the reason why coins value are decreasing or increasing in the market.
Many people start investing the others digital coin. They are not focusing on Bitcoin anymore when they realize that the others coin can give them more profit than Bitcoin. Etherium is a particular example. Generally, it depend on the investor who chooses the coin that he likes to invest. I think the other alts have chances against Bitcoin.
And such a situation, when people no longer focus on bitcoin as the main object of investment plays a very positive role. On the one hand, bitcoin will not grow on speculative speculative demand as a financial bubble, and on the other - all the crypto currency will develop in the price plan more or less evenly. It also plays a positive role in the sense that states and their bodies will not be so wary of the crypto currency because of the sharp price breakthrough bitcoin.
Socioman

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:13:25 PM

I think that soon the bitcoin will remain in the past. Perhaps he (Bitcoin) will be a sign of value, which is currently gold. And instead of bitcoin, there will be altcoin, which will perform the function of money. It is possible that there is no such altcoyin yet, but there are already many interesting projects that may become new money.

weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:18:49 PM

I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?

Mining is different on trading and that is the reason why transaction fees are increasing as well. The stack of bitcoin is continuously decreasing, it only means that bitcoins in the future will be more valuable, it does not matter what coin you are planning to mine as long as you still earn profit then that's good because cryptocurrency is increasing its price depending on the demand in the market.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:11:01 AM

If were talking about the chances of alts going up then I dont see it. Based from my observation of the crypto market here is what I have found out.
If BTC prices goes up then alts go down, If BTC price go down then alts go down. The only way alts for up is when btc moves sideways. Hope this helps and answered your concern.
RavRider

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:27:11 AM

Of course altcoins have a chance against bitcoin. Maybe bitcoin will stay the most valuable coin, but they will be some coins who will overtake bitcoin in the market cap. Because there must be a coin who is suitable for a daily payment. A coin which is technically better and faster tehn btc and can hanlde all the transactions of the world. A coin like this will easily beat Bitcoin. It just have to be accepted by the majority of the people.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:19:09 AM

Of course altcoins have a chance against bitcoin. Maybe bitcoin will stay the most valuable coin, but they will be some coins who will overtake bitcoin in the market cap. Because there must be a coin who is suitable for a daily payment. A coin which is technically better and faster tehn btc and can hanlde all the transactions of the world. A coin like this will easily beat Bitcoin. It just have to be accepted by the majority of the people.
No one can determine the future, bitcoin might not be the king anymore and one of the altcoins will take over so as early as now
maybe we should start to position ourselves. For me, the biggest competitor of bitcoin is Ethereum that is why I am having it now and ready for long term hold.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:21:03 AM

We can not have exact prediction for the future, because it is so long and we need to see more reasons before predict the value of Bitcoin will decrease by altcoins someday. However, I am sure the value of Bitcoin will not high if the cryptocurrency community use altcoin for primary payment.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Targusluxe

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:33:48 AM

Ethereum maybe, but i think all of crypto depends on bitcoin. Try to notice when bitcoin price plunges the price of alts goes down as well so in my own opinion they cant compete against bitcoin (so far).

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:52:52 AM

Ethereum maybe, but i think all of crypto depends on bitcoin. Try to notice when bitcoin price plunges the price of alts goes down as well so in my own opinion they cant compete against bitcoin (so far).
[/quote
Yeah so far there is no coins that will fight toe to toe with bitcoin because all allt  currency are dependent to BTC being known and recognized around the globe, But inthe name of  fair competition hopefully there will be a alt currency that would compete to make market place a fair ground to all.

Cduff

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:36:41 PM

Some alts are juste an amelioration of the bitcoin's skeleton. But some are totaly different. Bitcoin benefits for the moment of its notoriety.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:43:14 PM

I think no altcoin can beat bitcoin. Because we know until now bitcoin remains the number one and price is far above altcoin. Perhaps this is because many companies or investors are investing in it. Nowadays name of bitcoin has become popular among people and many are interested for join in bitcoin world.
josegr4ham

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:49:25 PM

At this point bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency in the world and I don't see how any other coin will ever have a chance to replace it
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:20:09 PM

At this point bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency in the world and I don't see how any other coin will ever have a chance to replace it

As I look at world coin index for the value of its individual cryptocurrency, in my own observatios I see less chances other alts could takeover or surpass againts bitcoins , because even if bitcoins have lower value as of today but the value of other coins is in distance with bitcoins so I can conclude that  bitcoins are still very popular  and patronize by people around the world.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:04:02 PM

For me i call them rival in a way that altcoin could surpass or takeover bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin might not be the in the top anymore and it can replaced by altcoin. Perhaps this is because many companies or investors are investing in it. Nowadays name of bitcoin has become popular among people and many are interested to join bitcoin.  The only way altcoins for up is when bitcoin moves sideways. Im sure the value of Bitcoin will not high if the cryptocurrency community use altcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: