Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:38:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see alts have chances against Bitcoins?  (Read 51010 times)
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:59:29 PM

I'm sure that at this and a few years it will be hard to replace bitcoin with other coins, the main reason is that bitcoin is the standard price for all coins and all exchanges make bitcoin as the main trading.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:03:55 PM

Its not impossible that bitcoin will be dethroned if it became slower and costly and there are alts which will emerge as faster, efficient and cheaper. But i think bitcoin will not let that happen.  Those potential alts will rise and grow soon but its been a long journey for bitcoin and in order for the other alts to catch up it would take them years from now more so to topple bitcoin.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:35:59 PM

I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?
Currently there is a start of resistance that is not directly done altcoin to bitcoin. Currently the bitcoin value is retained, but there are some stable and increasing altcoin, if this happens it is not impossible that bitcoin may be eliminated.
Bitcoin is good but today, its system is worse than the new system of altcoin. I disagree the value can decide the ranking of cryptocurrency on the cryptocurrency world. For me, it is worthless for the growth of cryptocurrency. As long as which coin can help much things for the world, it will be the best.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
blx18

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:37:28 PM

Of course, alts have the future. Many of the will sonn be history, but some will rise to the sky.
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:40:11 PM

I think there is a chance, Bitcoin is already becoming huge and not agile and not so functional already for real needs, unlike other coins, but he laid the beginning of the technology that changed the world!
xraisers

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:55:24 PM

Both built on blockchain, but i think people will actually prefer Bitcoin all the time, Bitcoin is accepted by people whoever is indulged with Cryptocurrency, whereas the about Alts, it varies from people to people. It will only have a chance if the alt is considered and accepted similarly as Bitcoin.
Many altcoins have chances, but still I think it will be competition for Bitcoin
Sanitough

Activity: 2856
Merit: 673

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:06:41 AM

Both built on blockchain, but i think people will actually prefer Bitcoin all the time, Bitcoin is accepted by people whoever is indulged with Cryptocurrency, whereas the about Alts, it varies from people to people. It will only have a chance if the alt is considered and accepted similarly as Bitcoin.
Many altcoins have chances, but still I think it will be competition for Bitcoin
Bitcoin is the most popular in the market so that's obvious that it's widely accepted.
What I am seeing is that in the future people will be more educated and they will see that altcoins has a better future as well
since alts has different purpose also.

TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:10:22 AM

Maybe yes. Bitcoin also start from zero with no popularity and able to survive until now because there are user that used it for transaction, when the user feel bitcoin is not useful anymore they will dump bitcoin and look for another coin or altcoins. As we can see few weeks ago when bitcoin price fall down, a lot of alt coin price go up, this indicate that there are a lot user buying alt coin for investment, so there is a possibility for alt coin replacing bitcoin, but it is not that easy because many would still prefer to invest of bitcoin because it is a long term investment.
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:16:30 AM

Some says ethereum has a big chance to race against bitcoin, but i think ethereum is too young to have that power to race against bitcoin. It will need a lot of developments that will took for so may years.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:09:18 AM

In my opinion, every altcoin has a chance it depends on how unique the altcoins have. Bitcoin will always be the first cryptocurrency, but if the purpose of bitcoin and altcoins are just the same.I think some investor will invest in altcoin because they will think that there is just the same. And if the most business will accept both altcoin and bitcoin for there transactions.
abutingting

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:10:08 AM

Every new alternative cyrptocurrency have a chance against Bitcoin but that chances are just a part on  how they will beat the first cryptocurrency. They might be recognized at first and be supported by other investors and will probably continuously belong to the top ten of all new alternative cryptocurrency but as always Bitcoin will be on top of it all. The chances for the alternative currency will definitely be unable to put Bitcoin up to its lowest to the point that they could reached the top.
kyoshiro0911

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:44:49 AM

Actually and honestly speaking, LTC isn't much of a challenge at all right now, DOGE is promising but it doesn't offer anything different from BTC so I don't see it actually taking it's place, ETH is the biggest challenger IMO, if it does stop having regular exploits.
MONERO is a good growing challenger and even getting some blackmarket's attention too, However I don't see any of them completely taking out bitcoins. Update now i think DGD and STORM can do that  Grin
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:53:48 AM

Altcoin has chances over bitcoin but had not been able to beat Bitcoin, if bitcoin should slack probably in its exchange fee or should have any reason to respond the pressure , other altcoin are really waiting stand-by to take over the crown. But the ability for other altcoin to also cope with the same and more pressure and stand is still need for developing altcoin. I know so many altcoin are after bitcoin.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:57:35 AM
Merited by Specular (1)

The change is coming for the future of altcoins. There are many great projects that have offered their token/coins to the public for public use whether it is for health, real estate, the entertainment industry as well. So probably it can affect greatly the prices of altcoins. But still, we are waiting for the lightning network for bitcoin.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:03:37 PM

altcoin has a chance to fight bitcoin, as altcoin is now becoming increasingly known, so when people start recognizing altcoin, it is not impossible that altcoin can beat bitcoin.
- Of course altcoin has the opportunity but the opportunity is quite small when the bitcoin is really too popular and powerful, although I also see altcoin are becoming stronger every day, but that is not enough to touch the position of Bitcoin. Replacing bitcoin in the near future is probably an impossible thing, however, in the distant future, when altcoin achieve more breakthroughs and grow faster, bitcoin becomes old and no longer attractive to investors, we will see the fall of bitcoin, and the new king will be born

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

Other coins have no chance of becoming better than Bitcoin. Bitcoin has a very large capitalization. There is no other altcoin that would have capitalization as bitcoin.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:18:52 PM

There is possibilities,but we dont know when will be happen,its hard to predict but im sure that this will be happen because many of altcoin now has a good project and intension so investor was attracted on it.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:28:38 PM

altcoin has a chance to fight bitcoin, as altcoin is now becoming increasingly known, so when people start recognizing altcoin, it is not impossible that altcoin can beat bitcoin.
I am a supporter and holder of some altcoins but i dont believe that the altcoin has a chance against bitcoin, why? Because bitcoin is the first and the best cryptocurrency among the rest and i think the future of bitcoin is more brighter over the all altcoins.

heidikarenina

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:45:38 PM

I don't believe that there all right now which are able to threat the domination of bitcoin. This, however, does not exclude the possibility of another alt, say Bitcoin, to be used as payment instead of bitcoin in daily micro-transactions. The reasons are known to all of us. Moreover where the privacy matters then instead of bitcoin some people would prefer the Monera with its unique features concerning anonymity to do their financial transactions.
SteinsGate

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:53:24 PM

I am not really aware about this altcoins but generally speaking , these altcoins may be having a lower value than bitcoin but I think that is one factor that it can be a good coin because if one person can save more than one altcoin then pile it up and you can form a big amount of coins that can match up to bitcoin's value.

▮█    KRYLL    ▮█
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
Token sale start on Feb 7, 2018 (https://kryll.io/)
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: