Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:51:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see alts have chances against Bitcoins?  (Read 51002 times)
ainaya1994

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:03:14 AM

the possibility is always there but for now, altcoin against bitcoin is highly unlikely because bitcoin is the world's first digital currency and is first known to everyone, so altcoin against bitcoin is very difficult to happen.
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:04:59 AM

All altcoys, no matter how impressive and useful in terms of application they are, will always be number 2 after bitcoin. The connection between bitcoin and other coins is also in the technical aspect.
adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:11:15 AM

We can't really based that the current success of some altcoins today might have chances to go against bitcoin.In fact there are several altcoin that is more advance than Bitcoin. now I do not think that it will come again with that fashion or any other coin will have the chance to stand against bitcoin to compete it or to take the place of it.
johnsombero

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:37:02 PM

for me. I do not know what the alts are all about. but now let's admit that bitcoin has not been able to get the alts. and no altcoins are as bitcoin as today. Because bitcoin is now the crypto currency with the greatest value and it can grow even further.
echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:37:55 PM

Ethereum maybe, but i think all of crypto depends on bitcoin. Try to notice when bitcoin price plunges the price of alts goes down as well so in my own opinion they cant compete against bitcoin (so far).
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:38:00 PM

I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?
Nope. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and paying for high transaction fees will never be a problem once the Lightning Network is ready. even now with the SegWit fully support by bitcoin core, it reduces 90% of bitcoin transaction issues from paying high fees to slow speed. The Lightning Network will solve every bitcoin issues and the bitcoin transactions will be faster, cheaper, and smoother than ever.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Denifriska

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:40:11 PM

Its really difficult to predict what will happen in the future. But if there is one thing i can predict would be that bitcoin is certainly here to stay. Its value is simply based on scarcity and its name and brand.
popoyuyun

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:38:39 PM

I think bitcoin and altcoin have different approach in our market. Bitcoin is the superior among all the cryptocurrencies but I must say, altcoins have a chance to stand against in bitcoin. There are few altcoins that I am eyeing, first is the Ethereum and the other one is Litecoin.
Kulafu

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:42:48 PM

Altcoins has always a chance to surpass the BTC. Just so happened that BTC was the first created and patronize by the crypto-people.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Tirdok

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:34:37 PM

I do not think that altcoins as that will damage bitcoin. I don't believe in the future of the altcoins. because there are more and more scammers
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:39:20 PM

I am pretty sure of it even though Altcoins are showing a great increase but it is only getting bitcoin ahead because of the movement of both alts and bitcoin I think it is a correlation between them, and never think that Altcoins would surpass bitcoin because it will not.
I believe there are some altcions like Ether that provide a true value to the market, have a chance at competing with BTC, but more importantly, the alt market as a whole is already thriving. BTC dominance is getting lower over time, the current rise has slightly stopped that, but over time it will likely continue. BTC will most likely remain the top crypto, but a lot is happening in the space.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:52:03 PM

I am pretty sure of it even though Altcoins are showing a great increase but it is only getting bitcoin ahead because of the movement of both alts and bitcoin I think it is a correlation between them, and never think that Altcoins would surpass bitcoin because it will not.
I believe there are some altcions like Ether that provide a true value to the market, have a chance at competing with BTC, but more importantly, the alt market as a whole is already thriving. BTC dominance is getting lower over time, the current rise has slightly stopped that, but over time it will likely continue. BTC will most likely remain the top crypto, but a lot is happening in the space.
They may have the chance to grow, but they can never go beyond the value  of bitcoin, still bitcoin will play the rule of the mother of cryptocurrency until the end, but there are alts that will really climb high just like bitcoin just like ethereum and litecoin so better to watch and have this 2 coins as well.
Firbolko

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:13:49 PM

I do not see any of the altcoins could compete with bitcoin so I do not think that the altcoins have a chance against bitcoin
JoshMart

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:47:05 PM

It is really hard to predict what will happen in the future especially in the crypto currency world but I would like to think that alt coins really need to level up their games, prove more and give good returns to their investors because As I am seeing now, Bitcoin is a really tough one to beat, its price value, its technology, its rapidly growing community, more and more people, businesses and countries are adapting to it and its technology so it is going to be a tough one even to be just a competitor of Bitcoin.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:34:46 PM

I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?

Consider 10 different crypto-currencies that are promising and can bring good returns in the future:
Dogecoin
Cardano
Monero
Dash
Waves
Siacoin
Ripple
Bitcoin Cash
Zcash
Ethereum
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:54:57 AM

They may have the chance to grow, but they can never go beyond the value  of bitcoin, still bitcoin will play the rule of the mother of cryptocurrency until the end, but there are alts that will really climb high just like bitcoin just like ethereum and litecoin so better to watch and have this 2 coins as well.
For me, the value of Bitcoin and Altcoin can not comparision.
Because the value of cryptocurrency not only depend on the community user, investor, it still depends on the total supply coin.
Therefore, we have market cap to compare the total value of every crypto to find which coin is the king on the market.
But honestly, although altcoin has low price on the market, but if altcoin can gives me more profits, benefits, I am still like to using altcoin.
On the market, Bitcoin can be the winner, but on society application, I think Bitcoin has not chance to compete to altcoin.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:58:25 AM

Personally, I am convinced that no coin can replace bitcoin, because it was created first and they should and remain. But this is my personal opinion, I certainly do not deny the fact that everything can drastically change, but for today and in the near future I think bitcoin will be the leader.
RedooX

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:10:01 AM

Nothing alts have chances against bitcoin because bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency that buy anything alts and they used bitcoin everytime they want to buy altcoin. They exchanged altcoin to bitcoin so nothing reason. In the near future I think bitcoin will be the leader.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:12:51 AM

I think not, altcoin can not be against its king, there are not any opportunities or a way to altcoin can against Bitcoin because bitcoin is the common currency of digital coins and all altcoin must be converted to bitcoin on the exchange. In previous years, many people telling me that eth or litecoin would replace bitcoin, bitcoin would be defeated but until now I still do not see any sign of bitcoin being defeated. I only saw the value of Bitcoins is still constantly increasing and altcoin collapsed under its feet, it is proving the status of a king and despise those who want to against it
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:50:23 PM

Alternative coins (altcoins) are alternative source of income aside from bitcoin. Even though they are profitable, I think the altcoin has no capacity to beat or to replaced the bitcoin in field of cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: