Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:54:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Tradecoin]  (Read 24367 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:42:04 PM

Hi everyone,

I want to transfer my Trade coins from Novaexchange to my wallet since Nova is closing. I downloaded a wallet from Trade but
when I try to transfer coins from Nova is not possible. Its spinnning and Nova cant send coins.

Any other salution to save coins before  Nova closes ?

It's Nova error. Try again after time. I did manage to wd some alts earlier today. Eiterway you can withdrawn your coins until 2018 April. So don't stress too much.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phieudu0408

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:45:32 PM

Your project actually is scarce in information, need white paper, or road map?
madbyte

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

A coin saved is a coin earned. Get another today!

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:39:32 PM

Your project actually is scarce in information, need white paper, or road map?

Have you been on the discord chat room... a little bit more there about Trade. I understand that they are looking at adding masternodes to the coin in the future. No set date at this point for that to happen though.

Madbyte Token | MADX | On Fantom | https://madcapx.com - hodlers
https://madxfield.com - Token game | Trade at https://spooky.fi/#/swap
Pit-R

Activity: 185
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:54:58 PM

dead coin?

Looks like dead, like halloween coin.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:44:44 AM

Mark Stevens . . address the community.

Thankfully, I only have 25k TRADE left from this debacle of a coin.

Is there any way to transfer these worthless coins off of Nova, or should I dump them to market?

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
MKU

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:30:30 PM

is trade traded on any other exchanges other than nova? anyone know
PhaseshiftUK

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:41:16 PM

is trade traded on any other exchanges other than nova? anyone know

No, not currently.

Multiple Fiat currencies and buy/sell of Cryptocurrencies supported. Exchange EUR or USD to your local currency at low inter-bank rates.
pshemek

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:35:06 PM

mark and ryan say they have a solution with the exchange. nova still has open 4 month so lot of time to find another exchange. an solution could be a swap to scorecoin.

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░████████
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
      ██████░░░▄███▄░░░████████
      ▐██████░░░▀████░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
DSTRA  F R O M   C O M M U N I T Y,
  C   O  M  E  S      U   N   I  T   Y    
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
Emily110

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:44:15 PM

interesting..TIO just listed on etherdelta, only 450000 tokens in circulating supply, price control policy and yet to be listed on coinmarketcap,soon to be on hitbtc and binance. some impatient bounty hunters are dumping their tokens for $0.1 at the moment..great time to buy now: https://etherdelta.com/#TIO-ETH
Pit-R

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:25:55 AM

Hello?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
jasux

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 12:15:09 PM

Hello?

Wassup?
PhaseshiftUK

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:36:33 PM

mark and ryan say they have a solution with the exchange. nova still has open 4 month so lot of time to find another exchange. an solution could be a swap to scorecoin.

@Mark - maybe you could look to get listed on CoinsMarkets.com?  A lot of coins have been added there recently.

Multiple Fiat currencies and buy/sell of Cryptocurrencies supported. Exchange EUR or USD to your local currency at low inter-bank rates.
fishfishfish313

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:41:28 PM

@Mark - maybe you could look to get listed on CoinsMarkets.com?  A lot of coins have been added there recently.

Great idea.  If Mark won't do it, I will.  I'll give Mark a day or two and then I think it would be beneficial for all of us to start submitting to coinsmarkets.  I do not want to go through the process of downloading the Trade blockchain and wallet.  Is there even a working wallet with nodes?

Request a Coin: Contact Support@coinsmarkets.com with full details

PhaseshiftUK

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:20:45 AM

@Mark - maybe you could look to get listed on CoinsMarkets.com?  A lot of coins have been added there recently.

Great idea.  If Mark won't do it, I will.  I'll give Mark a day or two and then I think it would be beneficial for all of us to start submitting to coinsmarkets.  I do not want to go through the process of downloading the Trade blockchain and wallet.  Is there even a working wallet with nodes?

I've already asked, they will only accept requests from the coin developer/management team.

Pit-R

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:35:59 PM

Whats going on with website and this coin?

fishfishfish313

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:53:51 AM

I've already asked, they will only accept requests from the coin developer/management team.

Well crap.  Guess TRADE is going to die on Nova then.  Mark stated in the Discord that he is against the idea of adding TRADE to coinsmarkets.  Why?  His coin needs somewhere to trade.  Somewhere to trade the TRADE coin  Grin

From the Discord

Does "they" mean coinsmarkets?  Coinsmarkets asked Mark to add TRADE?  That doesn't seem likely.  Typically devs go to exchanges to add their coins, not the other way around lol

kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:28:15 AM

They asked about SCORE, not trade. Talking about coinsmarket here.
jasux

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 02:12:57 PM

Well crap.  Guess TRADE is going to die on Nova then.  Mark stated in the Discord that he is against the idea of adding TRADE to coinsmarkets.  Why?  His coin needs somewhere to trade.  Somewhere to trade the TRADE coin  Grin

From the Discord

https://s7.postimg.org/bkxkflw17/image.png

Does "they" mean coinsmarkets?  Coinsmarkets asked Mark to add TRADE?  That doesn't seem likely.  Typically devs go to exchanges to add their coins, not the other way around lol

But he gives me the permission to try to add trade to coinmarkets. And I give it a shot yesterday. As soon as i get a reply i will update you guys!
jasux

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:11:47 PM

Hello guys,

received a message from coinsmarkets.com. They got some new servers and configure them atm.
So you understand they are bussy. They didn't say we will be listed. but they will take a look after the sever configuration is done.
For the people who don't know there is an update on the discord from the dev. Here is copy of the message.

Community,

Here is the regular update to give you an insight about our current process. Since there were also couple questions, regarding Tradecoin, I want to cover them with this announcement too.

We decided to release a complete new version for both, Score and Trade, which will require a Coin Swap. This is a good thing! We will ensure a 1:1 ratio so its stays that way. One, of the many reasons, we decided to take this step is the closure of Nova.
So, we are currently working on a Solution to take both coins on a new Exchange. Of course, there is also a possibility to stay and list Tradecoin on Cryptopia.

I cannot give more details but as soon as we are done dealing with this, we will start the release as well as the swap. Both new versions, including Masternodes, have been already tested successfully.

Next Update will be between 04.12.17-10.12.17.

Best Regards
Ryan

Pit-R

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:33:26 AM

Hello guys,

received a message from coinsmarkets.com. They got some new servers and configure them atm.
So you understand they are bussy. They didn't say we will be listed. but they will take a look after the sever configuration is done.
For the people who don't know there is an update on the discord from the dev. Here is copy of the message.

Community,

Here is the regular update to give you an insight about our current process. Since there were also couple questions, regarding Tradecoin, I want to cover them with this announcement too.

We decided to release a complete new version for both, Score and Trade, which will require a Coin Swap. This is a good thing! We will ensure a 1:1 ratio so its stays that way. One, of the many reasons, we decided to take this step is the closure of Nova.
So, we are currently working on a Solution to take both coins on a new Exchange. Of course, there is also a possibility to stay and list Tradecoin on Cryptopia.

I cannot give more details but as soon as we are done dealing with this, we will start the release as well as the swap. Both new versions, including Masternodes, have been already tested successfully.

Next Update will be between 04.12.17-10.12.17.

Best Regards
Ryan

Sounds good!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: