Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:12:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Tradecoin]  (Read 24367 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tara11

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:48:20 PM

Swap already happened?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
realdeals

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:22:13 PM

Hello guys,

received a message from coinsmarkets.com. They got some new servers and configure them atm.
So you understand they are bussy. They didn't say we will be listed. but they will take a look after the sever configuration is done.
For the people who don't know there is an update on the discord from the dev. Here is copy of the message.

Community,

Here is the regular update to give you an insight about our current process. Since there were also couple questions, regarding Tradecoin, I want to cover them with this announcement too.

We decided to release a complete new version for both, Score and Trade, which will require a Coin Swap. This is a good thing! We will ensure a 1:1 ratio so its stays that way. One, of the many reasons, we decided to take this step is the closure of Nova.
So, we are currently working on a Solution to take both coins on a new Exchange. Of course, there is also a possibility to stay and list Tradecoin on Cryptopia.

I cannot give more details but as soon as we are done dealing with this, we will start the release as well as the swap. Both new versions, including Masternodes, have been already tested successfully.

Next Update will be between 04.12.17-10.12.17.

Best Regards
Ryan

Jasux, great job so far! Smiley
jasux

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 03:18:04 PM

Hello guys,

we are on coinsmarkets!!!! https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-TRADE.htm
mark give an update on the discord. MN should be ready and should be running before 2018.
they are down the coin swap with their own scritps. they are working on that scripts. if they ready they will post it on github.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
lpoolname

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:49:55 PM

TradecoinV2 pool (scrypt)
https://lpool.name/pool/TRADE2

-o stratum+tcp://scrypt.lpool.name:3433 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=TRADE2

Bounty/Donate: TAjFpyhi354s9BHofiWJsNzucJhzUF4kDP (TRADE2)

Node list: https://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1682
Explorer: https://lpool.name/explorer/TRADE2

https://lpool.name/ - Local pool!
Dev, send me PM if you want to ADD coin to pool.
Dev, send me PM in case of hardfork.
jasux

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 11:52:31 AM

Masternode for trade within 3 weeks!!!
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:36:04 PM

Hello guys,

we are on coinsmarkets!!!! https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-TRADE.htm
mark give an update on the discord. MN should be ready and should be running before 2018.
they are down the coin swap with their own scritps. they are working on that scripts. if they ready they will post it on github.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Well, if this happens, all the people who sold at a huge loss are going to kick themselves in the teeth.

MN coins are huge right now and it makes sense that TRADE should capitalize on their popularity.  So many coins are popping up, getting on MN ranking sites, and creating communities . . . well, or dumping on their community.

But there is a lot of money to be made with these coins.  TRADE should do something similar.  Get MN's.  Create buzz around it.  Get on ranking sites. Grow the community. 

It all rests on Mark and if he can deliver.  It's already been this long.  No point in selling the 25k TRADE I have for a tiny bit of btc.  I'll keep taking my chances  Cheesy

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
jappie

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:22:12 PM

great coin!!! will invest Smiley Smiley Smiley
jasux

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:49:04 PM

HELLO GUYSSSS,

Time for an update. Mark said he tested the MasterNode and it's working fine. MN release will be around Xmas!!!
First they will do SCORE (probably DEC 25) about 2 days later TRADE. Coin swap is 1:1 let's wait and see what will happen.
merry christmas you all Smiley
mrhans

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:51:24 PM

HELLO GUYSSSS,

Time for an update. Mark said he tested the MasterNode and it's working fine. MN release will be around Xmas!!!
First they will do SCORE (probably DEC 25) about 2 days later TRADE. Coin swap is 1:1 let's wait and see what will happen.

Does this mean after the coin swap there will still be two different coins with the same specs? Can you elaborate why you made this decision?
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:22:01 PM

HELLO GUYSSSS,

Does this mean after the coin swap there will still be two different coins with the same specs? Can you elaborate why you made this decision?

Yes for some time. Until Cryptopia delists it. And new coins will have different specs.
mrhans

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:43:58 PM

HELLO GUYSSSS,

Yes for some time. Until Cryptopia delists it. And new coins will have different specs.

No I mean will both SCORE and Trade merge to one coin or will both have their separate coin swap (which would make no sense imo)
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:17:12 AM

HELLO GUYSSSS,

No I mean will both SCORE and Trade merge to one coin or will both have their separate coin swap (which would make no sense imo)

seperate coins. So still 2 coins.
mrhans

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:04:04 AM

HELLO GUYSSSS,

seperate coins. So still 2 coins.

And why two coins? There isn't even a single use case atm for any of them so why have two coins that have no use case?
jasux

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:12:37 AM

Ok here an explanation. at first the decision for a coin swap was made because it was easier for the coding. After the coinswap there are two differenct coins.
 Tradecoin with POW, and Tradecoin with MN but both coins are running on a different chain. the new MN trade need to be relisted to an exchange. mark will pay for that new exchange. (not sure what exchange, don't expect cryptopia because thats 30k listing)
there is no need to worry just chill and wait.
mrhans

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:26:39 AM

Ok here an explanation. at first the decision for a coin swap was made because it was easier for the coding. After the coinswap there are two differenct coins.
 Tradecoin with POW, and Tradecoin with MN but both coins are running on a different chain. the new MN trade need to be relisted to an exchange. mark will pay for that new exchange. (not sure what exchange, don't expect cryptopia because thats 30k listing)

You're avoiding my question. I've understood that there will be a coins swap and I don't mind. What I do mind is that Trade and Score will not merge, there will still be two separate coins that both don't have even a single usecase. So why not merge them and have one stronger coins than two weak ones
jasux

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 12:33:02 PM

You're avoiding my question. I've understood that there will be a coins swap and I don't mind. What I do mind is that Trade and Score will not merge, there will still be two separate coins that both don't have even a single usecase. So why not merge them and have one stronger coins than two weak ones

If that is your question. there is a simple answer. Tradecoin and Scorecoin are two completly different coins. there isn't a way to merge this two coins to one coin.
What you want is the same as merging bitcoin and Digibyte... both have sha256 but total different coins. score and trade are from the same dev but are completly different.
mrhans

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:38:45 PM

If that is your question. there is a simple answer. Tradecoin and Scorecoin are two completly different coins. there isn't a way to merge this two coins to one coin.
What you want is the same as merging bitcoin and Digibyte... both have sha256 but total different coins. score and trade are from the same dev but are completly different.

Yeah they can not be merged like Score with pow and score with master nodes hence the coin swap... If this simple question can't be answered I think all hope is lost then. But that was to be expected
MKU

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:58:30 AM

so can we transfer from nova to coinsmarkets now? The cmc details needs to be updated if so
ManOnMission

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:41:14 PM

When will this coin be available in Markets?

**********VIA Coin*********
jappie

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:08:33 AM

when MN for this coin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: