Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 04:55:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is more profitable: a gambling site or a dating site?  (Read 40035 times)
NanaKofi

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:38:08 AM

i think a gambling site will be much better. You are more likely to have repeat customers (people who are going to throw in their money consistently).

As compared to a dating site a lot will have to go into advertisement and the location will also be a factor.

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:05:57 AM

Gambling sites are more profitable than dating sites, here we are in the world of crypto and we can see in this forum in the gambling section, there we can see every day there are many people talking about gambling that means most people in the world crypto more interested in gambling rather than dating. Cheesy
stolendata

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:29:39 PM

Gambling sites are more profitable than dating sites, here we are in the world of crypto and we can see in this forum in the gambling section, there we can see every day there are many people talking about gambling that means most people in the world crypto more interested in gambling rather than dating. Cheesy
gambling site is more profitable no doubt about it, but you must keep it in your mind that gambling is also one of the most risky way of making bitcoin, as most of the people who do no have any strategy or planning about bitcoin they cannot make bitcoin from gambling and will instead lose their own invested amount of bitcoin in gambling.
Frank Alister

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:24:30 PM

Today a question came to my mind that which site will be more profitable a gambling site or a dating site? Actually I want to find out that in which place people are more interested and where people mostly want to go to get fun.

Both are nice niches to look at but you need to know how to work on them, different people looking for different things. Gamblers, wanting to make a quick buck or even spend money for the lolz and on the other side people searching for companion. Fire & Ice i say Smiley
legarde23

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:25:22 AM

well ofcourse gambling site! it is easy to win in gamble easy to lose to but if you are lucky or you have a script/trick you can win as much as you want not like in dating site. gambling can double your money in just a minute.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:06:31 AM

It would be gambling site when it comes in making profit. The fee/earning you can get in 10 person in dating site is nothing in compare to only one person in gambling site that could lose more than $1000 in a short period of time.

Plus factor there is many people nowadays are getting obsessed in onine gambling.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:49:05 AM

I guess there's a lot of opinions that was posted here already by everyone and it's clear now that it's more profitable to establish your very own gambling site. And maybe for OP, you can now close this thread or if it is still bothers you about the opinions of others it's up to you.

mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:27:56 AM

i think a gambling site will be much better. You are more likely to have repeat customers (people who are going to throw in their money consistently).

As compared to a dating site a lot will have to go into advertisement and the location will also be a factor.

Both Gambling and dating deals with different type and mood of people and both have their own customers. We cannot compare the two. For the people, both of them are important and interesting, and choosing the one over the other is not possible.
arwin100

Activity: 2786
Merit: 819

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 05:10:06 AM

Both Gambling and dating deals with different type and mood of people and both have their own customers. We cannot compare the two. For the people, both of them are important and interesting, and choosing the one over the other is not possible.

Im so sure that each of us here have different taste on this things and it matter on what type of business are you going to build on since if you have passion on gambling im pretty sure that you would surely build a gambling business right here and if you want to be a cupid surely you will also build the dating site aswell and profits on this sites are matter upon on what is your business strategy that you will implement on this.

lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:47:33 PM

In addition to choosing people, it is still important what skills the author himself has. What he wants to develop. After all, for sure he once faced with one of these services and knows what it will be easier for him to work

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 02:57:53 PM

Today a question came to my mind that which site will be more profitable a gambling site or a dating site? Actually I want to find out that in which place people are more interested and where people mostly want to go to get fun.

if you are referring to which you should invest whether EDGELESS or MATCHPOOL then I'd probably invest to both.  i might however put more to matchpool for the creativity. besides people are people and those who aren't into crypto will soon be with the help of matchpool. their platform should be released soon Smiley

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
ma_da_o

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:21:26 PM

Not that I encourage gambling, but a gambling site is definitely more profitable. There are so many free dating sites out there nowadays. I'm guessing that most dating sites earn income through advertising?
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:43:08 AM

Not that I encourage gambling, but a gambling site is definitely more profitable. There are so many free dating sites out there nowadays. I'm guessing that most dating sites earn income through advertising?
I don't think so because advertisement have a payments in the owner of a dating site you will advertise your link or website so mainly i think they will earn for the visitors who use their pages and apps etc. Gambling is more profitable for which gamblers play ,use money and more often playing with big amounts than dating site.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
yellow1

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:08:04 AM

I think more profitable is gambling sites than to dating sites because in this many investors visit and they want invest in gambling. Gambling is one of the best option to visit some of people especially they want more profit. Its many benefits in gambling site. In gambling sites its most trusted and many wants in this sites and most visited sites, many people love in being a gambler. And we see many people wants to gamble when they are bored and when they wants double their money easily. Its more profitable and when give efforts and take risks.
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:00:39 PM

i think its more profitable a gambling site because many people is playing gambling and they don't thinking that how much they can spend their money in gambling games. beside that, i think a gambling site is trying to attracted more visitor and new member to join into their site so they can make big deposit just to playing gambling and expecting that they can won some money in short term. but dating site can be a second choice to be profitable as i see that many people is interesting to make new relationship with other people from other country. so i think both will be more profitable as long as we can use it with good.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:08:20 PM

I guess there's a lot of opinions that was posted here already by everyone and it's clear now that it's more profitable to establish your very own gambling site. And maybe for OP, you can now close this thread or if it is still bothers you about the opinions of others it's up to you.

Basically it is indeed a gambling will surely provide many advantages for all who possess it. because it is a gambling is part of a business, but gambling is not too saw it. Because of the revenue they can is the result of a game that everyone is doing it, so if you want to earn a lot of money in a short time in gambling. then the answer is to create a true gambling sites.Be someone who can understand the circumstances, so that in the future get a lot of joy

Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:18:53 PM

If I am more profitable yes dating site we can better understand about the beauty of a person and the personal nature of couples who want us mate, and can be a good lesson,
If the gambling site we only know about the advantages of users who play without being able to recognize aspects of humanity and a lot of harm to others and become as a virus in young people, and it is returned to the users who choose the site itself
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:25:36 PM

i think its more profitable a gambling site because many people is playing gambling and they don't thinking that how much they can spend their money in gambling games. beside that, i think a gambling site is trying to attracted more visitor and new member to join into their site so they can make big deposit just to playing gambling and expecting that they can won some money in short term. but dating site can be a second choice to be profitable as i see that many people is interesting to make new relationship with other people from other country. so i think both will be more profitable as long as we can use it with good.
I don't think so. Dating is more profitable specifically online site than gambling for three reasons; first, in dating of course you need to get to know the person and build relationship with him. Second, if you've trusted the person or the people then you are more interactive and that's the time you introduce something which is beneficial for both parties. Third, since you have build friendship then you can start a better relationship and soon you can invite a business if they agree on you. In other words, you are not only dating online but you can divert dating into investing because you build a relationship but you have to make sure that it is a better way of making a business and it will be profitable enough than gambling because you can easily lose money and trust at the same time but in dating online, you invest relationship first before agreeing on something.

senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:34:10 PM

Basically it is indeed a gambling will surely provide many advantages for all who possess it. because it is a gambling is part of a business, but gambling is not too saw it. Because of the revenue they can is the result of a game that everyone is doing it, so if you want to earn a lot of money in a short time in gambling. then the answer is to create a true gambling sites.Be someone who can understand the circumstances, so that in the future get a lot of joy

But It didn't came to your mind that there are lot of people would willing to pay huge just for the sake of love? And As I See dating sites are the most profitable ones since many people around the globe go and find their shits, Remember the more traffic the site are the more money they can get, And if you escalate all things wheter gambling site and dating site well gambling site actually a good revenue giver but can you assure that it would last for many months? I think no since people will get used and always find new to play.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:18:09 AM

The gambling site.Although it is risky,the people in the gambling sites have loads of bitcoin that they bet for gambling.If you have a chance to win a very great amount of jackpot,then dont use it again for gambling invest it in some way that you can surely have your profit from it.Still,gambling is better than dating site
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: