Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:58:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is more profitable: a gambling site or a dating site?  (Read 40027 times)
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:15:55 PM

Today a question came to my mind that which site will be more profitable a gambling site or a dating site? Actually I want to find out that in which place people are more interested and where people mostly want to go to get fun.

Gambling site would be more profitable because more people are visiting these sites for fun and many people are more interested in earning more or looking for ways to get money as fast as they can while the people who go to the dating sites are the ones who are looking for pleasure and they have the alternative to just engage the people they like in social media.
Particularly gambling is more profitable than dating since when we gamble,we always have money to bet on. Unlike dating we are the ones who spend for the woman or person we like. If we spend daily if there's a woman who demands almost everyday then you will spend a lot of time for her wants. But im gambling if you like to play and bet for a certain game, there might be big chances that you can win from the money you bet. So I guess people prefer gambling than dating most especially men to be exact.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:15:19 AM

obviously, gambling site is more profitable in comparison to a dating site. nowadays, the dating site is losing its credibility and acceptability because of fake and unnecessary happenings. on the other hand, gambling is like an addiction so if you can promote your gambling site properly then it will bring more profit to you.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:35:22 AM

obviously, gambling site is more profitable in comparison to a dating site. nowadays, the dating site is losing its credibility and acceptability because of fake and unnecessary happenings. on the other hand, gambling is like an addiction so if you can promote your gambling site properly then it will bring more profit to you.
Yes promoting gambling sites desperately needs to be done very well, even though the gambling sites would be more profitable than dating sites, but if we can not promote them well then gambling sites can be meaningless, becasue a new gambling sites will be viewed as scam sites. So promoting a site desperately needs to be done so well that there are many people who will be interested.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:37:02 AM

Today a question came to my mind that which site will be more profitable a gambling site or a dating site? Actually I want to find out that in which place people are more interested and where people mostly want to go to get fun.

I don't see a dating site stand a chance against a gambling site, as there are a lot of people gambling every hour with a lot of money and they lose like hell there, while in dating sites people just have to buy premium accounts to have some fun and you don't find a lot of money coming in every day in dating sites but gambling sites never stop gaining profits out of the pockets of their gamblers.
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:49:59 AM

gambling is always brought you more profit than a dating site. I have never seen any dating site giving more profit to the owner than a gambling site. Many bitcoiners are gamblers. That is why you should make a gambling website. It will attract more people than you expect
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:04:52 AM

I don't own gambling nor dating site but i suppose it depends on traffic and people who are paying for service.
I would say gambling site because people are losing money there, but if gambling site is not so popular than dating site is more profitable.
It is really hard to say and compare them, too many factors are involved.
rohn

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:11:26 AM

You can choose both of them, but I can't say that it is profitable. Gambling can't be a 100% winning chance. Some has 50-50 chance of winning. When lose it only makes you want to try again just to regain what you have lost.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:50:16 AM

You can choose both of them, but I can't say that it is profitable. Gambling can't be a 100% winning chance. Some has 50-50 chance of winning. When lose it only makes you want to try again just to regain what you have lost.
For me gambling sites is more profitable than dating sites, your right men in gambling the chance to win and to earn profit is 50-50. But sometimes we need to trust in the power mathematics, because using of this the 50-50 chance to win will transform into 55-45. Because thru help of mathematics I earn income in gambling.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:06:07 AM

For me gambling sites is more profitable than dating sites, your right men in gambling the chance to win and to earn profit is 50-50. But sometimes we need to trust in the power mathematics, because using of this the 50-50 chance to win will transform into 55-45. Because thru help of mathematics I earn income in gambling.

I would say dating site would greater than gambling because they are providing atleast enjoyment related things with them. Gambling is 10-90 chance of winning only not a 50-50 option. Until you are lucky in the playing game you doesn't win any games.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 07:09:55 AM

Definitely, it's gambling site that's on the go since gambling is really talking about money whether you win or lose, money is still involved.

Dating site on the other hand could only profit on membership subscription, social networking features, offline interactions and the like.

Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:22:08 PM

I think a gambling site is way more profitable than dating site as gambling is an addiction. People tend to go all in and loose all their cash and still they desire to gamble more.
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:21:21 PM

I would say that gambling sites are more profitable compared to dating sites. Obviously, when you are talking about gambling, you are also talking about money. And for the fact that there are already lots of dating sites compared to gambling sites, preferably and it will be in favor if its a gambling site. And comparing the two, gambling is more interesting because there are lots of people that are addicted to it.

Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:36:00 PM

Definitely, it's gambling site that's on the go since gambling is really talking about money whether you win or lose, money is still involved.

Dating site on the other hand could only profit on membership subscription, social networking features, offline interactions and the like.
Yes, as many are more into gambling and gambling site needs a much bigger Capital than a dating site the maintenance the workers and the supports that will make the run and safe at all times is much wages needed for gambling than a dating site. The return of income is much bigger also in gambling site .

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:07:58 PM

I think a gambling site is way more profitable than dating site as gambling is an addiction. People tend to go all in and loose all their cash and still they desire to gamble more.

When it comes to profitability I think they are just both profitable. Gambling sites can make gamblers addicted and while dating sites can make a person  focused into finding his/her lover.

Membership fees, VIP treatments and other features in dating sites where you can get profit and advertisements.

While in gambling money will just come from the lose of the gamblers.

Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:10:33 PM

Gambling sites is more profitable, because most of the people gamble to earn easily money at the short term only. Gambling sites is more profitable and most gamblers trust in gambling,than to dating sites. Most visited is gambling sites because they want to earn and it is useful most of people know that in gambling sites is profitable and worthy. Gambling sites is the best way to make money to the gamblers and earn profits and people like to gamble.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:04:59 AM

No other but gambling site because since gambling is really talking about money and the name itself speak of its nature. Winners and losers all the same involve money and that means gambling site profits more than that of dating site which only profit on advertisement, membership, subscription to other applications embedded in the site and many others.

giletto

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:06:04 PM

wtf dating? Jesus Christ. I have never heard anyone earning a great profit from dating site. I can ensure with you that. Gambling is the best choice right here, right now. Many people on the world want to gamble without any permission and therefore, cryptocurrency gambling websites are the place where they can do whatever they want Cheesy Gambling is not yet legalized in many countries Cheesy and that is the reason why it will make more people paying their attention to bitcoin gambling

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:26:29 PM

web gambling profitable thousands of visitors who want to have fun millionaires want to date they can rent with one applause Already profit proven web gambling ads are tucked in profitable web gambling point to the point web gambling reach not only that they make a profit someone lose also grab it
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:14:00 AM

Gambling site would be more profitable because more people are visiting these sites for fun and many people are more interested in earning more or looking for ways to get money as fast as they can while the people who go to the dating sites are the ones who are looking for pleasure and they have the alternative to just engage the people they like in social media.
i do not think that there is any profit in dating site. i also think that gambling side may be more profitable as compare to dating site. to me i am regularly playing gambling. although still i cannot make such a remarkable profit from gambling but still i am hopeful that a time will come when i will get a chance and will make such a big amount of money from gambling.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 05:06:15 AM

Now time has been changed and now online gambling sites is more profitable and people more use it than dating site.
But i think before 5 to 6 years later, when only few people know about bitcoin online gambling sites than sure in that time, dating site is more popular.
But now when bitcoin get progress between people then it promote the bitcoin online gambling sites and people attract on it and using it for earning and also for fun.   

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: