Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:52:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung S6 for sale.  (Read 718 times)
Xorst (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:19:26 PM

I have no use for this phone so its for sale for $200 including shipping fees.
Here's some pics
https://imgur.com/gallery/vdV36
Pm me if you're interested

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patinix

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:51:32 PM

Where are you shipping from?

▀  ███       LEDGER  WALLET   PROTECT  YOUR  BITCOINS
▀  ▀▀▀       Smartcard security for your bitcoins        Decentralized,Open,Secure         Available now  []
▀  ▀  ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Xorst (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:09:36 AM

Where are you shipping from?
Egypt
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:15:01 AM

Hello i'm interested to buy your phone. Can you give me the full specs of your phone. And i want know the real current condition of the phone. Just tell me now the issues that your have so that it might not be the reason for failure in trading and don't waste both our time and money.  The full specs that i want was including the warranty status of the phone.

Xorst (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:23:23 PM

Hello i'm interested to buy your phone. Can you give me the full specs of your phone. And i want know the real current condition of the phone. Just tell me now the issues that your have so that it might not be the reason for failure in trading and don't waste both our time and money.  The full specs that i want was including the warranty status of the phone.

Condition is like new
The only problem is that there's a small space between the screen and phone you can see it on the photos also warranty is expired and there's no box with it only charger and earphones
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:27:47 AM

Condition is like new
The only problem is that there's a small space between the screen and phone you can see it on the photos also warranty is expired and there's no box with it only charger and earphones
If you don't mind me asking, how did you manage to separate the screen from the actual chassis of the phone. Other than that, I can definitely vouch for the phone, I currently have one and have been using it for 1 and a half years. Really great phone and still working well.
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:01:26 AM

Let us say, you would ship it to the EU. Would I be able to put a local SIM card into it? Would it work well with that?

At Us, there are HWs that work only with certain SIM cards (providers). They do not work with others.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
Xorst (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:12:53 AM

Condition is like new
If you don't mind me asking, how did you manage to separate the screen from the actual chassis of the phone. Other than that, I can definitely vouch for the phone, I currently have one and have been using it for 1 and a half years. Really great phone and still working well.

My English isn't that good to explain but it got dropped and felt down on the side of the phone thats the reason they separated

Let us say, you would ship it to the EU. Would I be able to put a local SIM card into it? Would it work well with that?

At Us, there are HWs that work only with certain SIM cards (providers). They do not work with others.

It works nationally cause this phone has been bought off Cyprus
Vixmore

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:06:19 AM

Condition is like new

My English isn't that good to explain but it got dropped and felt down on the side of the phone thats the reason they separated

It works nationally cause this phone has been bought off Cyprus
The photos that you posted don't show any kind of dents or scuffs on the side of the phone, are you sure that you really dropped the phone? Or is there another reason for why the screen is separated.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:58:28 AM

Could you post the specs? Is that opelined already?
Can you give more details about the phone your selling. And do you ship world wide?

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
housefever

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:49:37 PM

Hello, is the price steady or not? Good luck with selling anyway.
ogoowinner

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:10:39 PM

I have no use for this phone so its for sale for $200 including shipping fees.
Here's some pics
https://imgur.com/gallery/vdV36
Pm me if you're interested

I want a Samsung phone. How long will it take me to get it here in Nigeria? and is it pay after delivery or pay before delivery?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: