Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:01:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QAU] QUANTUM PROJECT - Connecting markets  (Read 78780 times)
QUANTUM-Project (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

CONNECTING MARKETS

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 05:23:11 AM

the road map is rather weak I think. We should aim to work with online platforms to take quantum as a means of payment. Sorry for my English)

Hello Rams63,

as we have in our Roadmap. We are building online B2B liquidity platform - dynamic liquidity sharing platform. Our focus is on public blockchain technologies and crypto currencies/assts business, not like other ICO projects where they are just pushing blockchain "buzz words" in their projects to get their funds.

Quantum

QUΛNTUM │ CONNECTING MARKETS
▀│▄│▀│▄│▀│▄        Liquidity Pool ● Destruction ● Free Market ● Risk Management          ▀│▄│▀│▄│▀│▄
CONNECTING MARKETS│ QUΛNTUM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QUANTUM-Project (OP)

CONNECTING MARKETS

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 05:33:13 AM

Read every part of the website and saw the video a couple of times.
The website, the team, the video...
It's all SO GOOD!!!

I think what Quantum Project and our Quantums value needs now is more people to get invested.

I would suggest to Quantum Project:
- Add QAU to more exchanges: will make the users research what QAU is and be able to buy with the exchange they're already using.
- Invest more in PR through all available channels: Facebook, Twitter, This forum, the blog, Medium, Steemit, Telegram, Reddit....
- Get a native english content writer so no more english typos (we know English is not your native language but typos are bad) and get more content on everything everywhere.

And what I suggest to the investors: (which I am one)
- Tell people about Quantum Project and answer to their questions if they have any, in all ways: Facebook, Twitter, This forum, the blog, Medium, Steemit, Telegram, Reddit.... The power of a strong community has proven itself to be very strong in cryptocurrencies.

Great job Quantum Project and Good Luck to all!

Speaking of language, I checked out the Danish translation ( my native language ), and it is pretty much just a google-translate translation. It is hard to read, and it is phrased in a weird way. I wonder if it is the same for the other languages, I don't know.

I'd gladly offer some assistance correcting the translation if you're interested, Quantum team Smiley

Hello community Smiley

We apologize for our "english typos", we are computer engineers and sometimes we are a bit too fast on giving concrete answers from our heads, without checking them twice Smiley. This makes us legit?

But note taken! We will try to correct this in the future.

(not native english speakers) Quantum

▀│▄│▀│▄│▀│▄        Liquidity Pool ● Destruction ● Free Market ● Risk Management          ▀│▄│▀│▄│▀│▄
gobbi

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:07:05 AM

Page looks great, I also love the video presentation and not to forget about the great team behind quantum project. Iam going to buy more quantum tokens.
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:13:08 AM

Hey I tried buying some QUA via Myetherwallet... I did everything as stated. I set gas limit to 200000 I sent my coins to the correct address. Nothing could have gone wrong but twice now I got an error that said bad instruction... I don't know what to do with this...

If you're trying to send to the ICO address that's long done and over with.  You need to head to an exchange to buy tokens now.
ai8000

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:31:41 AM

the road map is rather weak I think. We should aim to work with online platforms to take quantum as a means of payment. Sorry for my English)

Hello Rams63,

as we have in our Roadmap. We are building online B2B liquidity platform - dynamic liquidity sharing platform. Our focus is on public blockchain technologies and crypto currencies/assts business, not like other ICO projects where they are just pushing blockchain "buzz words" in their projects to get their funds.

Quantum

Can you explain more what is the "B2B liquidity platform - dynamic liquidity sharing platform" ? Sounds very interesting.
ai8000

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:46:35 AM

Hey I tried buying some QUA via Myetherwallet... I did everything as stated. I set gas limit to 200000 I sent my coins to the correct address. Nothing could have gone wrong but twice now I got an error that said bad instruction... I don't know what to do with this...

Myetherwallet is used for wallet creation & wallet management.
It's probably the best Ethereum and Ethereum ERC20 tokens wallet creator & manager.
Quantums (symboled QAU) are ERC20 tokens and Myetherwallet is perfect for holding Quantums.
Myetherwallet also synchronizes with hardware wallets such as Ledger Nano S & Trezor so you can hold your Quantums on a hardware wallet.
So myetherwallet is the Wallet.

Buying Quantums is possible through exchanges.
The best and biggest exchanges that currently allow to buy QAU are currently:
- Gatehub
- HitBTC
- Livecoin
More exchanges will have Quantums in the future.

Once you bought Quantums in an exchange you can hold them in the exchange or send them to your Ethereum wallet.
gregb11

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:00:43 AM

Buying Quantums is possible through exchanges.
The best and biggest exchanges that currently allow to buy QAU are currently:
- Gatehub
- HitBTC
- Livecoin
More exchanges will have Quantums in the future.

Do you know when?
gregb11

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:07:50 AM

yeah some bigger exchange is necessary if we want the price to go up.

Anybody care to predict the price at the end of the month? Smiley

Somewhere around $1.5 . I think we'll see around $1 after the revelation, then some fluctuations, then some growth to 1.5. I'm guessing around $2-3 at the end of the year Smiley

#zarki i don´t think your predictions gonna come through without new bigger exchanges...
ai8000

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:16:11 AM

Do you know when?

I don't know, I remember the Quantum team said (somewhere) that they will work on making QAU available on more exchanges after the new website is live, so, I guess that's one of their next steps.
ai8000

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:36:21 AM

Hello community Smiley

We apologize for our "english typos", we are computer engineers and sometimes we are a bit too fast on giving concrete answers from our heads, without checking them twice Smiley. This makes us legit?

Thanks Quantum Team!

I think and many many others agree that typos are very important!
As professional as you are, and we KNOW you are!
your writings are what the world sees and they have to look good!!

Even in the new steemit article there are typos at the end of it:
"If you find these informations useful PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO UPVOTE AND COMENT!"
should be
"If you find this information useful PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO UPVOTE AND COMMENT!"

Please you can get someone to go through your publications before you release them. Meantime even so many text editors, online and offline, and even Google would alert you to fix typos like "informations" (there is no such word) and "COMENT" (no such word, needs another "M")
gregb11

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:46:41 AM

Hello community Smiley

Thanks Quantum Team!

I think and many many others agree that typos are very important!
As professional as you are, and we KNOW you are!
your writings are what the world sees and they have to look good!!

Even in the new steemit article there are typos at the end of it:
"If you find these informations useful PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO UPVOTE AND COMENT!"
should be
"If you find this information useful PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO UPVOTE AND COMMENT!"

Please you can get someone to go through your publications before you release them. Meantime even so many text editors, online and offline, and even Google would alert you to fix typos like "informations" (there is no such word) and "COMENT" (no such word, needs another "M")

I don`t think steemit article was their doing.....Some steemit user posted it, they get paid based on upovotes and likes....
thelotuseater

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:49:41 AM

Another typo under Project timeline: "Janaury 2017"

Guys you seriously need a copywriter.
zarki

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:53:04 AM

yeah some bigger exchange is necessary if we want the price to go up.

Anybody care to predict the price at the end of the month? Smiley

Somewhere around $1.5 . I think we'll see around $1 after the revelation, then some fluctuations, then some growth to 1.5. I'm guessing around $2-3 at the end of the year Smiley

#zarki i don´t think your predictions gonna come through without new bigger exchanges...

You're right, the marked is certainly not responding the way I predicted... quite the opposite unfortunately :/ I was hoping to see trading pairs on Bitstamp at least.
ai8000

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:25:34 AM

Quantum Project is now on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/25037800/

Nejc Bukovec (Co-Founder & Head of Business Operations): https://www.linkedin.com/in/nejc-bukovec-b1863914a
Damian Merlak (Liquidity pool manager): https://www.linkedin.com/in/damijan-merlak-4a966716
Raluca Ivan (Finance Manager): https://www.linkedin.com/in/raluca-ivan-812b316a
QUANTUM-Project (OP)

CONNECTING MARKETS

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 12:30:26 PM

Quantum Project is now on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/25037800/

Nejc Bukovec (Co-Founder & Head of Business Operations): https://www.linkedin.com/in/nejc-bukovec-b1863914a
Damian Merlak (Liquidity pool manager): https://www.linkedin.com/in/damijan-merlak-4a966716
Raluca Ivan (Finance Manager): https://www.linkedin.com/in/raluca-ivan-812b316a

Raluca Ivan is fake profile.

Quantum

zarki

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:53:52 PM

Hello Rams63,

Quantum

Can you explain more what is the "B2B liquidity platform - dynamic liquidity sharing platform" ? Sounds very interesting.

I would also very much like to get more information about this. Does B2B imply partnership between Quantum and exchanges or it is other kinds of businesses?
XRPhunter

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:43:28 PM

Website is ok... just we need more platforms: Bitstamp... Bittrex..? i hope we can get it...
I still think that we can hit 1$ till end of 2017... and around february to may around 3-5$...

Best of luck QUANTUM TEAM! we support you Smiley
zarki

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:51:22 PM

Website is ok... just we need more platforms: Bitstamp... Bittrex..? i hope we can get it...
I still think that we can hit 1$ till end of 2017... and around february to may around 3-5$...

Best of luck QUANTUM TEAM! we support you Smiley

With some more marketing and some more exchanges, I think it'll be possible to hit the $1 before the end of the year Smiley The B2B liquidity platform should help it rise even further in the new year. For now we just need to hodl Wink
gregb11

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:41:55 PM

What we need is information on when QAU will be available on other exchanges. At least approximately. Look we are here to make money. Time in crypto moves fast. If QAU will not get listed on bigger exchanges price will not go up. If bigger exchange happens in lets say December....there is no point in holding, since you can make some money trading other currencies and then buy back QAU later.
As investors we need to know their future plans (it really should be in a roadmap). All we know that somewhere somebody said expansion to other exchanges......but Quantum team did not confirm that. It would be really reassuring to know they plan to access bigger exchanges and when.
kiffner

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:15:03 PM

What we need is information on when QAU will be available on other exchanges. At least approximately. Look we are here to make money. Time in crypto moves fast. If QAU will not get listed on bigger exchanges price will not go up. If bigger exchange happens in lets say December....there is no point in holding, since you can make some money trading other currencies and then buy back QAU later.
As investors we need to know their future plans (it really should be in a roadmap). All we know that somewhere somebody said expansion to other exchanges......but Quantum team did not confirm that. It would be really reassuring to know they plan to access bigger exchanges and when.

Good luck with that, you can try buy back later, but I don't think price will get any lover. Remember, QAU tokens are geting destroyed not produced.
So couse there are no miners to dump,  whoever is selling will make only loss not profit. I am sure the team is working hard on QAU to be well known soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: