Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:40:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QAU] QUANTUM PROJECT - Connecting markets  (Read 78780 times)
ai8000

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:57:26 AM

Can somebody please explain why transactions from the liquidity pool are happening???

https://etherscan.io/token/0x671abbe5ce652491985342e85428eb1b07bc6c64?a=0xd1c4fdbdadcf9c9993df37c86b84526beec9fadb

This address contains the Liquidity Pool + Quantums not claimed by ICO participants.
What you see is most probably (and I'll let Quantum Project 100% confirm that) ICO Quantums claimed by ICO participants.

Notice that the liquidity pool funds are 2/3 of the tokens (or 66.66666667%) and that this address has 80.5230% of the tokens because it has the Liquidity Pool & the ICO unclaimed Quantums.
gregb11

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:13:55 PM

Can somebody please explain why transactions from the liquidity pool are happening???

https://etherscan.io/token/0x671abbe5ce652491985342e85428eb1b07bc6c64?a=0xd1c4fdbdadcf9c9993df37c86b84526beec9fadb

This address contains the Liquidity Pool + Quantums not claimed by ICO participants.
What you see is most probably (and I'll let Quantum Project 100% confirm that) ICO Quantums claimed by ICO participants.

Notice that the liquidity pool funds are 2/3 of the tokens (or 66.66666667%) and that this address has 80.5230% of the tokens because it has the Liquidity Pool & the ICO unclaimed Quantums.

Damn, I think you are correct - i totally forgot about unclaimed quantums. My bad. Thx Smiley
QUANTUM-Project (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

CONNECTING MARKETS

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 12:19:02 PM

Damn, I think you are correct - i totally forgot about unclaimed quantums. My bad. Thx Smiley

We confirm this.

Quantum

QUΛNTUM │ CONNECTING MARKETS
▀│▄│▀│▄│▀│▄        Liquidity Pool ● Destruction ● Free Market ● Risk Management          ▀│▄│▀│▄│▀│▄
CONNECTING MARKETS│ QUΛNTUM
ai8000

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:19:27 PM

Read every part of the website and saw the video a couple of times.
The website, the team, the video...
It's all SO GOOD!!!

I think what Quantum Project and our Quantums value needs now is more people to get invested.

I would suggest to Quantum Project:
- Add QAU to more exchanges: will make the users research what QAU is and be able to buy with the exchange they're already using.
- Invest more in PR through all available channels: Facebook, Twitter, This forum, the blog, Medium, Steemit, Telegram, Reddit....
- Get a native english content writer so no more english typos (we know English is not your native language but typos are bad) and get more content on everything everywhere.

And what I suggest to the investors: (which I am one)
- Tell people about Quantum Project and answer to their questions if they have any, in all ways: Facebook, Twitter, This forum, the blog, Medium, Steemit, Telegram, Reddit.... The power of a strong community has proven itself to be very strong in cryptocurrencies.

Great job Quantum Project and Good Luck to all!
zarki

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:59:42 PM

Read every part of the website and saw the video a couple of times.
The website, the team, the video...
It's all SO GOOD!!!

I think what Quantum Project and our Quantums value needs now is more people to get invested.

I would suggest to Quantum Project:
- Add QAU to more exchanges: will make the users research what QAU is and be able to buy with the exchange they're already using.
- Invest more in PR through all available channels: Facebook, Twitter, This forum, the blog, Medium, Steemit, Telegram, Reddit....
- Get a native english content writer so no more english typos (we know English is not your native language but typos are bad) and get more content on everything everywhere.

And what I suggest to the investors: (which I am one)
- Tell people about Quantum Project and answer to their questions if they have any, in all ways: Facebook, Twitter, This forum, the blog, Medium, Steemit, Telegram, Reddit.... The power of a strong community has proven itself to be very strong in cryptocurrencies.

Great job Quantum Project and Good Luck to all!

Speaking of language, I checked out the Danish translation ( my native language ), and it is pretty much just a google-translate translation. It is hard to read, and it is phrased in a weird way. I wonder if it is the same for the other languages, I don't know.

I'd gladly offer some assistance correcting the translation if you're interested, Quantum team Smiley
thelotuseater

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:55:56 PM

New page is great, but in order to communicate to the public that Quantum is a proper project, please take care of basic things, such as page being online (it's down..again).
QUANTUM-Project (OP)

CONNECTING MARKETS

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 02:57:35 PM

New page is great, but in order to communicate to the public that Quantum is a proper project, please take care of basic things, such as page being online (it's down..again).

We are having some unexpected issues. We will resolve them soon.

Quanum

▀│▄│▀│▄│▀│▄        Liquidity Pool ● Destruction ● Free Market ● Risk Management          ▀│▄│▀│▄│▀│▄
QUANTUM-Project (OP)

CONNECTING MARKETS

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 04:49:02 PM

Check out our new QUANTUM PROJECT VIDEO!

dawaska

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:14:43 PM

congrats dev team for this new website, it's nice
communication and advertising are key for development of the project
keep going on
zarki

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:27:58 PM

Check out our new QUANTUM PROJECT VIDEO!

Why is the video hidden? Also, I think it would be a good idea to add a link back to the website, so that people can find out more about Quantum and get engaged Smiley
dawaska

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:37:28 PM

everything here seems good for quantum project
the main concern I have is about the 165 millions tokens you keep as non-circulating supply for "further development of project"
what is the purpose of theses coins? are you going to sell it (when the price is higher) to increase liquidity pool?
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 06:47:52 PM

QUANTUM it's is big projects who very interesting. i love it the concept and team on this project. I see the development of the project is very good to follow.
the exchange market place this coin there is in here : https://hitbtc.com/exchange/QAU-to-BTC
this project really very promosing. this project is over success right? if so, congratulatios for QUANTUM project.  Grin

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Popoola

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:22:50 PM

I can only assume that the website goes down in order to be altered. Yesterday I remember reading on the site the rather odd phrase "probably low risk" and I can no longer find that. The reason I am glad if it's gone is because something concerning risk inherently involves probability. It's like reading the phrase "there is probably a danger that getting into a cage filled with hungry lions wearing nothing but a Lady Gaga meat dress will get you killed". All the use of 'probably' does is distract from the next and most pertinent point of the sentence, the danger. Likewise, "probably low risk" does nothing but muddle the meaning of "low risk". Can anyone confirm changes to the site since the new version came up?
octopusHI

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:51:47 PM

Finally someone talking about a quantium project .. we need more marketing!! , This is relly good for us.. Just Hodl a coins.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cinnamon.blu/did-you-know-quantum-damian-merlak-s-new-project

QUANTUM-Project (OP)

CONNECTING MARKETS

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 10:52:31 PM

I can only assume that the website goes down in order to be altered. Yesterday I remember reading on the site the rather odd phrase "probably low risk" and I can no longer find that. The reason I am glad if it's gone is because something concerning risk inherently involves probability. It's like reading the phrase "there is probably a danger that getting into a cage filled with hungry lions wearing nothing but a Lady Gaga meat dress will get you killed". All the use of 'probably' does is distract from the next and most pertinent point of the sentence, the danger. Likewise, "probably low risk" does nothing but muddle the meaning of "low risk". Can anyone confirm changes to the site since the new version came up?

We would like to inform you that no changes have been made on our website. You probably found the risk information in the Arbitrage section (https://www.quantumproject.org/how-arbitrage-works/).

Quantum

QUANTUM-Project (OP)

CONNECTING MARKETS

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 10:56:15 PM

everything here seems good for quantum project
the main concern I have is about the 165 millions tokens you keep as non-circulating supply for "further development of project"
what is the purpose of theses coins? are you going to sell it (when the price is higher) to increase liquidity pool?

The Quantum project will reserve ⅔ of issued tokens to be able to support further development and to increase the size of liquidity pool in the future to boost the ability to make markets as they grow larger and more liquid. The increased amount of funds in the liquidity pool will also speed up the destruction process of all tokens in existence and add more upside potential to the growth of the value of a single Quantum token.

Quantum

Hofer

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:31:49 AM

Hey I tried buying some QUA via Myetherwallet... I did everything as stated. I set gas limit to 200000 I sent my coins to the correct address. Nothing could have gone wrong but twice now I got an error that said bad instruction... I don't know what to do with this...
gregb11

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:39:10 AM

Hey I tried buying some QUA via Myetherwallet... I did everything as stated. I set gas limit to 200000 I sent my coins to the correct address. Nothing could have gone wrong but twice now I got an error that said bad instruction... I don't know what to do with this...

I may be wrong, but you can buy quantum on exchanges like gatehub or livecoin, not through Myetherwallet. With Myetherwallet you just send eth to you address on the exchange and then buy quantum there.
Rams63

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:07:54 AM

the road map is rather weak I think. We should aim to work with online platforms to take quantum as a means of payment. Sorry for my English)
QUANTUM-Project (OP)

CONNECTING MARKETS

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 05:17:26 AM

Hello Hofer,

please use on of the exchanges https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/quantum/#markets to buy QAU. We will implement some short cuts and "how to" manuals for getting QAUs.

Quantum

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: