Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:21:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Peso Digital To help each other. -44K Total supply-DEX exchange-POS 2% monthly-  (Read 20644 times)
cointron (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:44:21 PM

airdrop still open??
no sir it is finished  Smiley

Please do not give false information to the community, thanks.-
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:46:36 PM

Seems I missed this airdrop. any way I will follow this for new update. good luck.
is there a  bounty dev?

Airdrop is open. 22 Peso Digital were sent.-
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:51:26 PM

What's the ideal price to sell Peso for? I can see people are setting a price of 0.01 BTC which is not ideal at all. LOL!

Given that the currency is planned to help people with serious economic needs, at the moment one Peso Digital should at least cover the equivalent cost of two BigMac.-
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:52:46 PM

I've just created a wallet on the waveswallet.io and I want to claim for the airdrop. Which wallet am I supposed to use? The one I get when I click deposit on the waves tab or the address which starts with 3pxxx above the dashboard? I already sent a separate pm with the address. Sorry I am confused which one to use. I'll just wait for a response. Thank you.
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:53:06 PM

Is the waves bounty done?  I sent me waves address and bitcointalk username but nothing on my waves wallet yet!  Huh

Since u send urself an address and username what do u expect to see in ur wallet? Void. I see the bigger picture now. All these airdrops and assets built on waves exchange are to distract attention from the main action that may be happening behind the canvas right now. Waves has never been my favorite token because of this fucking conspiracy.

You are not helping much.-
neolinkhati
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Premium

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:19:57 PM

Thanks...

Airdrop received..
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:46:47 AM

On April 19 00:00 Hs (UTC) the airdrop distribution will be reduced from 22 to 7 Peso Digital for all those who have not yet received their tokens, with the same rules, new accounts and those who already participated are excluded.-
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:04:01 AM

Got my peso digital thank you dev, how long will the airdrop last. are you planning to give all the peso digital to whoever participated?
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:23:54 AM

Got my peso digital thank you dev, how long will the airdrop last. are you planning to give all the peso digital to whoever participated?

Yes, the airdrop will be continuous. There are still many coins left. At some point the "newbie" accounts with some activity will receive their share. I am contacting several non-governmental organizations, who will receive some amount as a donation to promote and help learn about the use of the currency and generate their own payment system.
 It is likely that soon will launch a campaign of rewards for the promotion in social networks - multimedia - hosting, etc. There's no hurry.
The massive distribution is important as well as those who have coins in their wallets know how to give value instead of waiting for an easy and cheap dumping. I see sales orders at a very low price, which goes totally against the concept of the currency.
Many believe that coins are a joke, a game or a good possibility of making scams. Meanwhile, governments continue to devalue their respective currencies, there are fewer jobs and more people are living in the garbage.-
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:37:28 AM

PM sent sir,please check Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:51:46 AM

PM sent sir,please check Smiley

Sent.-
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:01:45 AM

@cointron, if still many coins are left maybe we can get some coins for voting some  exchanges, Nova ex for example or any other, I guess you can give same 7 Peso for each vote, so we can do two things at the same time - soon Peso can listing on some exchange and people that already recieved their coins can have some more. What you think about it?

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:12:34 AM

@cointron,                                           Thank you very much.

This is to acknowledge that I received your Peso Digital sent to my waves wallet. Wishing success for this project. Want to hear more updates about this project soon.

Open for Campaigns
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:14:57 AM

@cointron, if still many coins are left maybe we can get some coins for voting some  exchanges, Nova ex for example or any other, I guess you can give same 7 Peso for each vote, so we can do two things at the same time - soon Peso can listing on some exchange and people that already recieved their coins can have some more. What you think about it?

I do not think that's a bad idea. If possible, you are free to add the coin on Nova so that everyone can start voting for it. (I think I have no account there)
I also thought of TIDEX, although it is still a bit crude and does not convince me, people may get interested in including it there too. The problem is that it is extremely expensive for a beginner exchange (1 BTC) which would mean having to sell some packages of Peso Digital.
Tell me if you can add the currency in Nova, otherwise I'll create an account there. And thanks for the suggestion.-
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:16:40 AM

@cointron,                                           Thank you very much.

This is to acknowledge that I received your Peso Digital sent to my waves wallet. Wishing success for this project. Want to hear more updates about this project soon.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad to read that, thank you very much.-
lupanar

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:49:23 AM

I do not think that's a bad idea. If possible, you are free to add the coin on Nova so that everyone can start voting for it. (I think I have no account there)
I also thought of TIDEX, although it is still a bit crude and does not convince me, people may get interested in including it there too. The problem is that it is extremely expensive for a beginner exchange (1 BTC) which would mean having to sell some packages of Peso Digital.
Tell me if you can add the currency in Nova, otherwise I'll create an account there. And thanks for the suggestion.-
You wellcome) I agree that direct listing on exchange is too expensive, so if listing vote it's ok to you, you need to pay just 0.04btc to vote begin on same NOVA ex, so you need just create an account there and fill the form to adding. I can send 0.01btc on this purpose if needed.

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:12:58 AM

You wellcome) I agree that direct listing on exchange is too expensive, so if listing vote it's ok to you, you need to pay just 0.04btc to vote begin on same NOVA ex, so you need just create an account there and fill the form to adding. I can send 0.01btc on this purpose if needed.

I created an account in nova a few minutes ago, it's actually like you say. We hope to read the opinions of the rest of the community. Meanwhile it is important for people to know that Peso Digital is available now in the DEX exchange, I think almost nobody knows about it yet.  And of course the total supply is 44,000, the minimum value is and should be much higher than the 20,000 amazing satoshis.
 I appreciate your offer, and yes, it will be necessary. If so, no one will put money out of his pocket without receiving an extra amount of tokens. It may be desirable to offer some amounts of Peso Digital to cover that kind of expenses.
 It is really important your collaboration with the project, i hope many others will join to discuss and contribute with ideas, the Digital Peso project is not mine, it is all of us.-
lupanar

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:04:34 AM

I created an account in nova a few minutes ago, it's actually like you say. We hope to read the opinions of the rest of the community. Meanwhile it is important for people to know that Peso Digital is available now in the DEX exchange, I think almost nobody knows about it yet.  And of course the total supply is 44,000, the minimum value is and should be much higher than the 20,000 amazing satoshis.
 I appreciate your offer, and yes, it will be necessary. If so, no one will put money out of his pocket without receiving an extra amount of tokens. It may be desirable to offer some amounts of Peso Digital to cover that kind of expenses.
 It is really important your collaboration with the project, i hope many others will join to discuss and contribute with ideas, the Digital Peso project is not mine, it is all of us.-
It's good step forward for the project I believe, so you can send me your Nova btc address and I will send you 0.01btc for adding Peso to voting list. And if you decide to give some amount of Peso like a bounties for donation I won't be mind)
And I believe that there is some generous people that can help to project the same way.

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
cryptospreader_temp

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 08:25:07 AM

It's good step forward for the project I believe, so you can send me your Nova btc address and I will send you 0.01btc for adding Peso to voting list. And if you decide to give some amount of Peso like a bounties for donation I won't be mind)
And I believe that there is some generous people that can help to project the same way.

My few words here :

DEX is evolving day by day. First create a standard tutorial to use DEX and educate to trade Peso Digital there. DEX is the instantly ready exchange for any of the WAVES token.

Second Nova, is the exchange where you can list coins for low price. Cryptopia's paytopia price is high at this time.
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:31:15 AM

I am totally grateful to you for his offer and for your confidence in the project. I hope you understand that I prefer to wait (24-48 hours) for the rest of the community to read this and if we agree, i will launch some packages for sale. Please do not take it wrong, I just want transparency and trust to be the soul of the project. And by the way and as I have already mentioned, my idea is that Digital Peso has in the market an initial price, as reference, equivalent to 2 BicMac ( USA ) per unit. No one objected, nobody was in favor yet.-
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: