Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:22:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Peso Digital To help each other. -44K Total supply-DEX exchange-POS 2% monthly-  (Read 20652 times)
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 08:37:16 AM

I think Peso Digital must listed on exchange sir
thank you

cointron (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:40:00 AM

My few words here :

DEX is evolving day by day. First create a standard tutorial to use DEX and educate to trade Peso Digital there. DEX is the instantly ready exchange for any of the WAVES token.

Second Nova, is the exchange where you can list coins for low price. Cryptopia's paytopia price is high at this time.

[/quote]

Right. A user offered to make videos (it is annotated in the list of Airdrop, as something pending) I just thought about the realization of a tutorial. Let's see if in the next few days we can help each other to understand the simple operation of DEX, otherwise the tutorial will have to be realized.-
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:42:02 AM

thank you

Yes. It should and so it will be.-
 By the way, do you know how to buy and sell Peso Digital in DEX?
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:42:14 AM

@cointron, if still many coins are left maybe we can get some coins for voting some  exchanges, Nova ex for example or any other, I guess you can give same 7 Peso for each vote, so we can do two things at the same time - soon Peso can listing on some exchange and people that already recieved their coins can have some more. What you think about it?

I do not think that's a bad idea. If possible, you are free to add the coin on Nova so that everyone can start voting for it. (I think I have no account there)
I also thought of TIDEX, although it is still a bit crude and does not convince me, people may get interested in including it there too. The problem is that it is extremely expensive for a beginner exchange (1 BTC) which would mean having to sell some packages of Peso Digital.
Tell me if you can add the currency in Nova, otherwise I'll create an account there. And thanks for the suggestion.-
You wellcome) I agree that direct listing on exchange is too expensive, so if listing vote it's ok to you, you need to pay just 0.04btc to vote begin on same NOVA ex, so you need just create an account there and fill the form to adding. I can send 0.01btc on this purpose if needed.

I created an account in nova a few minutes ago, it's actually like you say. We hope to read the opinions of the rest of the community. Meanwhile it is important for people to know that Peso Digital is available now in the DEX exchange, I think almost nobody knows about it yet.  And of course the total supply is 44,000, the minimum value is and should be much higher than the 20,000 amazing satoshis.
 I appreciate your offer, and yes, it will be necessary. If so, no one will put money out of his pocket without receiving an extra amount of tokens. It may be desirable to offer some amounts of Peso Digital to cover that kind of expenses.
 It is really important your collaboration with the project, i hope many others will join to discuss and contribute with ideas, the Digital Peso project is not mine, it is all of us.-
It's good step forward for the project I believe, so you can send me your Nova btc address and I will send you 0.01btc for adding Peso to voting list. And if you decide to give some amount of Peso like a bounties for donation I won't be mind)
And I believe that there is some generous people that can help to project the same way.

I am totally grateful to you for his offer and for your confidence in the project. I hope you understand that I prefer to wait (24-48 hours) for the rest of the community to read this and if we agree, i will launch some packages for sale. Please do not take it wrong, I just want transparency and trust to be the soul of the project. And by the way and as I have already mentioned, my idea is that Digital Peso has in the market an initial price, as reference, equivalent to 2 BicMac ( USA ) per unit. No one objected, nobody was in favor yet.-
I understand your thoughts, so take your time no need to rush, if needed some support you can count on me Wink
BTW can you share the link to this DEX ex please.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:49:24 AM

@cointron, if still many coins are left maybe we can get some coins for voting some  exchanges, Nova ex for example or any other, I guess you can give same 7 Peso for each vote, so we can do two things at the same time - soon Peso can listing on some exchange and people that already recieved their coins can have some more. What you think about it?

I do not think that's a bad idea. If possible, you are free to add the coin on Nova so that everyone can start voting for it. (I think I have no account there)
I also thought of TIDEX, although it is still a bit crude and does not convince me, people may get interested in including it there too. The problem is that it is extremely expensive for a beginner exchange (1 BTC) which would mean having to sell some packages of Peso Digital.
Tell me if you can add the currency in Nova, otherwise I'll create an account there. And thanks for the suggestion.-
You wellcome) I agree that direct listing on exchange is too expensive, so if listing vote it's ok to you, you need to pay just 0.04btc to vote begin on same NOVA ex, so you need just create an account there and fill the form to adding. I can send 0.01btc on this purpose if needed.

I created an account in nova a few minutes ago, it's actually like you say. We hope to read the opinions of the rest of the community. Meanwhile it is important for people to know that Peso Digital is available now in the DEX exchange, I think almost nobody knows about it yet.  And of course the total supply is 44,000, the minimum value is and should be much higher than the 20,000 amazing satoshis.
 I appreciate your offer, and yes, it will be necessary. If so, no one will put money out of his pocket without receiving an extra amount of tokens. It may be desirable to offer some amounts of Peso Digital to cover that kind of expenses.
 It is really important your collaboration with the project, i hope many others will join to discuss and contribute with ideas, the Digital Peso project is not mine, it is all of us.-
It's good step forward for the project I believe, so you can send me your Nova btc address and I will send you 0.01btc for adding Peso to voting list. And if you decide to give some amount of Peso like a bounties for donation I won't be mind)
And I believe that there is some generous people that can help to project the same way.

I am totally grateful to you for his offer and for your confidence in the project. I hope you understand that I prefer to wait (24-48 hours) for the rest of the community to read this and if we agree, i will launch some packages for sale. Please do not take it wrong, I just want transparency and trust to be the soul of the project. And by the way and as I have already mentioned, my idea is that Digital Peso has in the market an initial price, as reference, equivalent to 2 BicMac ( USA ) per unit. No one objected, nobody was in favor yet.-
I understand your thoughts, so take your time no need to rush, if needed some support you can count on me Wink

https://waveswallet.io/   Third icon - Just type Peso and you will see it in the list, so simple.-
ever_3x

Activity: 909

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:51:41 AM

I think use exchanger on dex no good , not intrested because on waves platform many asset and fake asset
ICO INVESTOR

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:58:30 AM

PM sent.
Thanks,
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:09:34 AM

https://waveswallet.io/   Third icon - Just type Peso and you will see it in the list, so simple.-

I see, thanks.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
cryptospreader_temp

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 09:13:35 AM

I think use exchanger on dex no good , not intrested because on waves platform many asset and fake asset

DEX will have enhanced interface and feautres in the next release.
maskeffec

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:54:40 AM

send PM
im late ??
georgehuang

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:08:18 AM

I thought the airdrop is done, But i PM the DEV last night, and I get 22 Peso, Good ,thank you !
Slava_K

Activity: 677

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:17:55 AM

PM sent.

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░
         ░▒▓████▓                             ░▓███▓▓▒▒░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒                ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█                ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█            ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

[/cen
altcoinnxt

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:38:10 PM

I also received my tokens,thanks
hope the pro dev good and the peso has a high price Grin
duvxlobisi

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:19:23 PM

Thanks dev,bounty received! 22 Peso tokens is worth something while total initial supply is extremely low,only 44k tokens available for life.

gufpmvgw3334

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:25:13 PM

HI,dev,I have receved the Peso,Thank you.
But the state of "RE-ISSUABLE" is false,why?
gufpmvgw3334

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:25:46 PM

I use the web light wallet.
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:32:38 PM

thank you

I also have the same question. I am trying to make a listing to sell the PESO I received from the airdrop but everytime I try to input a value and click the sell button it always shows that my balance is not enough.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:46:43 PM

thank you

I also have the same question. I am trying to make a listing to sell the PESO I received from the airdrop but everytime I try to input a value and click the sell button it always shows that my balance is not enough.

What DEX is Peso on? Is it on openledger? What is the asset ID? If u mean peso dex, I would love to know who and why forked already existing dex code and what's the real use in having 50 platforms while none of them is capable of providing a decent trading engine. This looks like an indonesian coin with retarded name and nothing to show.
andrew24p

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:06:23 PM

Sent PM

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
duvxlobisi

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:57:04 PM

thank you

Make sure you have enough WAVES in your wallet, 0.003 wave fees needed for submitting any buy/sell  order.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: