Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:04:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Peso Digital To help each other. -44K Total supply-DEX exchange-POS 2% monthly-  (Read 20654 times)
cointron (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:33:32 AM

where exchanges?
thanks in advance

exchange only in waveswallet for now,,
if you wish this Peso digital to be listed in another exchange, maybe you should wait for that

Tidex support still does not respond. I have contacted them since they have not yet listed Peso Digital, maybe tomorrow we will have news about it. In my opinion Tidex is still very crude. It has a lot to improve, but the Peso Digital community at the moment has shown rejection by DEX, so we will look the way to list the currency in Tidex. 1 BTC to add Peso Digital there.

Next step Cryptopia, we will probably organize a crowdsale with small packages for sale, in Dots or in BTC,
to cover expenses, almost 1.5 Btc to add Peso Digital there. We will wait for Tidex's response.

Be patient and hold your tokens. Will be valuable in the medium term.
Spread the word, the airdrop is still open. Be patiente and hold Greetings to all.-

thanks for your update dev,,all community here will wait for the next update till this peso digital listed on other exchange beside DEX,
but why this peso digital is rejection by DEX,,at this moment ?
this Token is create on wavesplatform, why DEX rejected ?

regards

Peso Digital is available on the exchange. The community is not very enthusiastic about DEX.

Understandably, Dex needs to improve things and attract people. They have made some improvements in the last days, but still lack. I think it would improve a lot in a while. But people want another exchange, so without hurry we will go to Tidex, where the automatic listing system does not seem to work well. That's why I contacted support.-
freebtc4e

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 06:01:50 AM

hi dev,
Send you PM dev with my Waves address, check it please.

Thanks advance   Cool
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:46:53 AM

where exchanges?
thanks in advance

exchange only in waveswallet for now,,
if you wish this Peso digital to be listed in another exchange, maybe you should wait for that

Tidex support still does not respond. I have contacted them since they have not yet listed Peso Digital, maybe tomorrow we will have news about it. In my opinion Tidex is still very crude. It has a lot to improve, but the Peso Digital community at the moment has shown rejection by DEX, so we will look the way to list the currency in Tidex. 1 BTC to add Peso Digital there.

Next step Cryptopia, we will probably organize a crowdsale with small packages for sale, in Dots or in BTC,
to cover expenses, almost 1.5 Btc to add Peso Digital there. We will wait for Tidex's response.

Be patient and hold your tokens. Will be valuable in the medium term.
Spread the word, the airdrop is still open. Be patiente and hold Greetings to all.-

thanks for your update dev,,all community here will wait for the next update till this peso digital listed on other exchange beside DEX,
but why this peso digital is rejection by DEX,,at this moment ?
this Token is create on wavesplatform, why DEX rejected ?

regards

Peso Digital is available on the exchange. The community is not very enthusiastic about DEX.

Understandably, Dex needs to improve things and attract people. They have made some improvements in the last days, but still lack. I think it would improve a lot in a while. But people want another exchange, so without hurry we will go to Tidex, where the automatic listing system does not seem to work well. That's why I contacted support.-

okay thanks for your explanation dev,,
the problem is a lot people here still confuse how to use DEX(decentralised Exchange), so they want another exchange
and if you choose tidex,, thats a good choice,, i hope Tidex will answer as soon as possible,, and listed peso digital on their list

regards

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
freebtc4e

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 09:45:31 AM

nice ...transaction confirmed dev, very fast respond  Cool Cool

good job and always success  Wink Wink

cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:10:38 AM

nice ...transaction confirmed dev, very fast respond  Cool Cool

good job and always success  Wink Wink

Thank you very much.-
sixiangzhe

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:58:35 AM

Mail and address has been sent, thanks to the developer.
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:01:03 AM

Someone created many accounts on November 16 and December 23, 2016, every day you learn something. Nice try.-
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:04:05 AM

Hi can i join with airdrop? Huh
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:07:38 AM

Hi can i join with airdrop? Huh

Jr. Member at least. Airdrop will be open for when you ascend.-
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:48:00 AM

Totally decided, Peso Digital will not be available in TIDEX, that exchange works badly in every way. Everything there goes wrong. I've been waiting for an email for 96 hours, they only respond with automated emails. Enough.

The support is bad, the interface is horrible, deposits and withdrawals take hours and even days. low volume, etc.
 Apparently they do not care about the money of the few users they have. I think that TIDEX exchange will end up collapsing. Protect your money as long as you can.-
trannamtan

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:56:55 AM

Totally decided, Peso Digital will not be available in TIDEX, that exchange works badly in every way. Everything there goes wrong. I've been waiting for an email for 96 hours, they only respond with automated emails. Enough.

The support is bad, the interface is horrible, deposits and withdrawals take hours and even days. low volume, etc.
 Apparently they do not care about the money of the few users they have. I think that TIDEX exchange will end up collapsing. Protect your money as long as you can.-
thanks dev.With good information  Cool
We need a better exchange  Roll Eyes

hummabun

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:58:29 AM

Stick with cryptopia itself. Right now, cryptopia and novaexchange are doing great other than polo and bittrex in support.
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:59:21 AM

thanks dev.With good information  Cool
We need a better exchange  Roll Eyes

Cryptopia.-
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:02:32 AM

Stick with cryptopia itself. Right now, cryptopia and novaexchange are doing great other than polo and bittrex in support.

Right. I think the same thing about Cryptopia.
They request approximately 1.5 BTC (2,000,000 dots)
In the next few days, if the Peso Digital community agrees. We will seek to raise the necessary funds.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:20:34 AM

I have a few questions. what is the benefit of this coin? how much will be the value of each token and when will it get listed to exchanges?
I think it is just a shitcoin and don't even worth to open the wallet.
robocop3

Activity: 375

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:25:28 AM

I have a few questions. what is the benefit of this coin? how much will be the value of each token and when will it get listed to exchanges?
the dev has ask tidex , waite good news!
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:34:03 AM

You can stay on the sidelines. Nobody forces you to participate. All coins, including Bitcoin in its beginnings, are worthless. The value of a currency is based on trust and demand. Your green bills are what they are because we all use them, the only thing that has value for thousands of years is gold, not only because it is scarce, but because people make it worth. Regards.-
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:47:32 AM

Haha lol, in chat they said they didn't want to list Peso Digital.
Still mad bro?  Grin

And I understand why they didn't list it, while you airdrop the most of the coins to your own generated Waves addresses.
I will keep a constant look at the transactions and generate a report soon, there's a pattern in it.
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:28:30 AM

Peso Digital is launched today with the sole purpose of helping people. Countries like Venezuela or Argentina, among others, where due to the economic crises that go through, hundreds of thousands of people have begun to exchange (barter) of food and small tasks to survive.
 The purpose of Peso Digital will be to provide a new currency of exchange to cover the increasing scarcity of physical money in millions of homes. As an example compared to the US dollar. 20,000 Venezuelan Bolivares are equivalent to 2 BigMac.
 We have already seen hundreds of this kind of projects, most fail because they are abandoned or based on vile scams. The central idea is that many people can get their tokens and give them value in the market based on trust and willingness to help.

How is spreading 44,000 Waves tokens to random Bitcointalk users going to help the people in those countries?
Is there a check if people who receive those tokens are from one of those countries?

I sent you a PM about this 3 days ago but still no response, now I'm going public.

Just another scam... if someone says "this is not a scam", it doesn't proof it's not a scam... don't buy this, people...
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:47:56 AM

Haha lol, in chat they said they didn't want to list Peso Digital.
Still mad bro?  Grin

And I understand why they didn't list it, while you airdrop the most of the coins to your own generated Waves addresses.
I will keep a constant look at the transactions and generate a report soon, there's a pattern in it.

We will wait for your report.
  Tidex still did not respond, I've been waiting 96 hours, due to that and to many other flaws in his system I decided to discard it as an option.

I have your Pm, asking me to remove my opinion about Tidex to stop his defamation campaign on Peso Digital. Get a life man.

So I'll repeat it. TIDEX is not a serious exchange.

I am an honest person. Take care of your words.
We will wait for your report. You will be in sight of all as what you are. No more, no less.-
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: