Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:12:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Peso Digital To help each other. -44K Total supply-DEX exchange-POS 2% monthly-  (Read 20652 times)
wendelllee

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

DeepOnion

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:05:34 PM

Hello everyone, Anyone wants to sell Peso Digital? Please PM to me.
ever_3x

Activity: 909
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:34:43 PM

how price your offer ?  Grin
cointron (OP)

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:44:57 PM

You are invited to create a special thread for buying and selling Peso Digital.-
ever_3x

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:51:41 PM

You are invited to create a special thread for buying and selling Peso Digital.-

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161.0

please create here if want trade peso digital  Cheesy
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:55:27 PM

Do not forget to read the news before.-
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:16:33 PM

I thought this coins is dead..happy to see there are people here
ever_3x

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:23:18 PM

nope , this coin still alive . dev still active  Cheesy
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:24:20 PM

This project is just beginning. There is much to do.-
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:27:25 PM

Cryptopia is ultimate to try to list for all smart contracts and tokens. They're more quick to list it.

Yes, they support Waves in the right way, not like Yobit does.-

How is your "project" going to help the poor people? You didn't explain yet.

Providing an alternative exchange currency. You have no idea what life is like for many in Argentina, Venezuela, and many other countries, or the meaning of barter.

Yeah, I read that in the OP.

But how (!) is your "project" going to help the poor people.

- are you distributing the coins to poor people?
- are you keeping a part of the coins to support the poor people?

Because up to now, you only airdropped free coins to the "poor" people on Bitcointalk.
How is that helping poor people in Argentina, Venezuela, etc?

Showing a link to a random project doesn't proof you're involved with such a project.

You live inside a jar. When you get involved in the project your doubts will be cleared. I really do not have time to waste on you. Have a nice day.-

Again, you are dodging the subject.

If this so called "project" was honest and sincere, you would have had the answer in the opening post.

So again my question, how is an airdrop to random Bitcointalk users helping the poor?

This spiel was common during 2014 (country coins). I guess three years is long enough for a revival.

jawatulen

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:50:59 PM

cryptopia is good choice for now,,
i hope they will listed this peso digital as soon as possible
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:56:40 PM

But how is an airdrop to random Bitcointalk users going to help the poor?
wiss19

Activity: 2156
Merit: 342

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:30:41 PM

If i can still follow this airdrop?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 07:35:32 PM

What's this project about? I see it's something about helping each other? Who are you helping?
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:52:49 PM

What's this project about? I see it's something about helping each other? Who are you helping?

Me ? For the moment to those around me, I hope the currency can help those who need it. What is your point ?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 07:53:25 PM

this coin is for helping the poor? lol how noble that is. but i don't see this happening. it doesn't even have value of any kind so its going to be ironic to say they're to help the poor. this is peso i would assume this is created and intended for users in south america?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:58:07 PM

this coin is for helping the poor? lol how noble that is. but i don't see this happening. it doesn't even have value of any kind so its going to be ironic to say they're to help the poor. this is peso i would assume this is created and intended for users in south america?

That people can help themselves, you speak of "poor" as if they were a crap. Surely you're rich.-
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:01:28 PM

Me ? For the moment to those around me, I hope the currency can help those who need it. What is your point ?

Well, I read this:

Peso Digital is launched today with the sole purpose of helping people. Countries like Venezuela or Argentina, among others, where due to the economic crises that go through, hundreds of thousands of people have begun to exchange (barter) of food and small tasks to survive.

The purpose of Peso Digital will be to provide a new currency of exchange to cover the increasing scarcity of physical money in millions of homes. As an example compared to the US dollar. 20,000 Venezuelan Bolivares are equivalent to 2 BigMac.

We have already seen hundreds of this kind of projects, most fail because they are abandoned or based on vile scams. The central idea is that many people can get their tokens and give them value in the market based on trust and willingness to help.

If "Peso Digital is launched today with the sole purpose of helping people" it would be nice if you describe how you want to achieve that by launching an airdrop token.
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 08:04:24 PM

Well, I read this:

Peso Digital is launched today with the sole purpose of helping people. Countries like Venezuela or Argentina, among others, where due to the economic crises that go through, hundreds of thousands of people have begun to exchange (barter) of food and small tasks to survive.

The purpose of Peso Digital will be to provide a new currency of exchange to cover the increasing scarcity of physical money in millions of homes. As an example compared to the US dollar. 20,000 Venezuelan Bolivares are equivalent to 2 BigMac.

We have already seen hundreds of this kind of projects, most fail because they are abandoned or based on vile scams. The central idea is that many people can get their tokens and give them value in the market based on trust and willingness to help.

If "Peso Digital is launched today with the sole purpose of helping people" it would be nice if you describe how you want to achieve that by launching an airdrop token.

That sums it up.

#how?

And what will happen to the remaining "Peso Digital"?
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:15:23 PM

Well, I read this:

The distribution is the beginning, it will continue for a long time here in Bitcointalk and will be distributed to nongovernmental organizations that are dedicated to the collection, conditioning and distribution of clothing, books and even food from restaurants and parties, which ends up in the trash . It seems incredible but reality in Argentina, Venezuela, Brazil and other countries is suffocating for millions of people.

These organizations will be able to pay those who donate food, clothing and other items with Peso Digital. There is no urgency in distributing, offering and making known the currency.

Some organizations have already spoken, some showed interest, others did not respond, etc.

Help is always associated with scam and lies. And it is perfectly understandable, we can thank to Caritas, the Vatican, Greenpeace and many others who fill their pockets with the "business" of poverty.-
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:38:50 PM

And what will happen to the remaining "Peso Digital"?
[/quote]

I will make an aggressive dump. I will flee to Montecarlo and I will buy a Ferrari.-  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: