Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:04:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Darkcoin's Astro chart  (Read 5825 times)
AdamWhite

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 01:09:02 AM

INSTAMINE ALERT

Attention: The developers and insiders scam instamined over 1.5 million DASH in the first 8 hours of launch then lied about it.

SCAM IN PROGRESS

Number of Dash instamined in the first 8 hours of launch: 1,567,052 or 27.13% of current coin supply (7.83% of TOTAL  supply that will ever exist)

Number of Dash instamined in the first 24 hours of launch: 1,868,604 or 32.36% of current coin supply (9.34% of TOTAL  supply that will ever exist)
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 04:25:07 AM

Ask yourselves why there is such hype directed by the dashtard cult about an instamine scam by a deceptive manipulating member of the community.
Otoh is a known long time manipulator who has met face to face with a number of bitcointalk users but who are these anonymous people and what is their agenda?

Good question. BTW I see your "All in" is now down 42%. Maybe if you cry a little more the price will go back to your breakeven of 0.017!

Otoh is a deceptive, manipulating individual but because he has a lot of BTC you fawn over him like a bunch of teenage girls. He'll do or say anything if it means a higher Dash price so he can continue dumping dozens of BTC worth of masternode payments daily, and that includes starting bullshit "star chart" threads like this one.

You dashtard scam apologists are the funniest in crypto.

secretly you love Dash Adam Wink

I'm not sure love and obsession are the same.

I am convinced now that he works directly for Evan.

Cheesy

That would have been a brilliant move, create some troll accounts (our beloved Adam indeed has several) and just herass a community each and every day. End result : an unified community against that troll and by this time pretty much unified against any troll (lets call it battle hardened). Anyways to stay on topic, i love your charts and fortune cookies Otoh .. any chance on a new chart or fortune cookie ?

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 09:14:31 AM

Attention: The developers and insiders scam instamined over 1.5 million DASH in the first 8 hours of launch then lied about it.

Was everyone who happened to be F5'ing the announcement forums and starting to mine during those "first 8 hours of launch" an insider or one of the developers and a liar? If not, then your claim is false, i.e. you're the liar.
AdamWhite

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 12:13:11 PM

Is being delusional a prerequisite to being a dash supporter?  Roll Eyes

qwizzie deludes himself about my "multiple accounts" even though i've never had a need for them, i say everything i need to with my main account qwizzie. if you're looking for someone with multiple accounts though see Minotaur26, he operates at least a half dozen shill accounts that do nothing but post shill comments in the dash thread

Otoh deludes himself into thinking he's some humble crypto benefactor when all he does around here is shill for the shitcoin scam Dash and brag about how he's got 648 masternodes one day, 500 masternodes the next day, brags about how he's got well over 1 million$ worth of dash shitcoin token in masternodes and a 500k USD fiat "war chest".

Sub-Ether deludes himself into thinking "trolls" are responsible for his 42% loss from his "all-in" at 0.017. Don't worry though Sub-Ether, the important thing is that Otoh made a profit and continues making profit by dumping his dozens of BTC worth of masternode payments every day. That 42% loss is sure to turn around any time now, just keep holding LOL

illodin deludes himself into thinking that despite eduffield's proven lies at launch he didn't have optimized miners prepared to mine the vast majority of the 1.5+ million coins in the first 8 hours. Why else would he go through the trouble of lying about the launch time and purposely not releasing binaries if his plan wasn't to instamine the crap out of the coin? Scam defender illodin tries so hard but fails yet again

Ok now it insta crashes when I type "setgenerate true".

Time to go to bed and try again next week?

Yeah, let's do that. I obviously need to do some more testing. Thanks everyone!

Best thing to do I guess. Please, confirm you won't be launching after some minutes/hours even if you fix it, and the sooner would be tomorrow, thanks.

Definitely not. I'll also follow up with this post when I do set a time.

"Definitely not." then launches it anyway 2 hours later
illodin

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 12:57:05 PM

illodin deludes himself into thinking that despite eduffield's proven lies at launch he didn't have optimized miners prepared to mine the vast majority of the 1.5+ million coins in the first 8 hours. Why else would he go through the trouble of lying about the launch time and purposely not releasing binaries if his plan wasn't to instamine the crap out of the coin? Scam defender illodin tries so hard but fails yet again

You try hard Adam but that doesn't answer this simple question, are you the liar?

Was everyone who happened to be F5'ing the announcement forums and starting to mine during those "first 8 hours of launch" an insider or one of the developers and a liar? If not, then your claim is false, i.e. you're the liar.

Another question, am I a "scam defender" if I'm calling out your lies, no matter how inconvenient that may be to you?
AdamWhite

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 01:33:12 PM

Huh

Why would you be f5'ing when eduffield clearly said he'd "Definitely" only be launching the next day? For shits and giggles?

Keep on scam defending illodin, maybe one day you'll get that golden donkey you were promised.
illodin

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 01:47:21 PM

Huh

Why would you be f5'ing when eduffield clearly said he'd "Definitely" only be launching the next day? For shits and giggles?

Why would you think the only reason to F5 the announcements forums would be what Eduffield says or doesn't say.  Huh

If you didn't happen to know, there are people who F5 it to rush mining every coin that gets launched just in case it becomes valuable some time in the future.

Keep on scam defending illodin, maybe one day you'll get that golden donkey you were promised.

I was one of those miners mining every coin launch at that time, and if that makes your jelly butt hurt too much then that's just your own fault for being lazy for not doing the exact same thing as the tools and means were available for everyone.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:41:04 PM

Besides the 24 hour instamine the fact it was generically called "xcoin" with absolutely no gimmick, logo or description also meant most people passed on mining it. Then conveniently a few days later duffield comes out with "oh btw i'm calling this coin Darkcoin and I set out to build the best anonymous coin ever!" as if he suddenly had this epiphany out of nowhere  Cheesy   He even declared Xcoin the "other project"  as "dead" yet instead of abandoning the chain and starting a new coin just rolls the code over to Dark so all those instaminers can keep that massive stash.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:27:32 AM

... Anyways to stay on topic, i love your charts and fortune cookies Otoh .. any chance on a new chart or fortune cookie ?

Sure, happy to oblige, let's look in to the future shall we Smiley

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: