Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:50:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ħ] ►HYPER v2.0►Game Currency ►Space MMO►Game Servers ►Community Driven►AD ASTRA  (Read 79060 times)
pressing207

Activity: 537
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:05:34 PM

In the nearest future there will be ICO DEBUNE///I warned all. The most modest in appearance. UMNY, since November 1.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 10:34:57 PM

Hello! We did not resolve some issues... Coins old are not burned. The website is not created. Until coins are burned - nobody will trust HYPER/

Coins aren't simply burned unfortunately, as of today there are no coins with a working function to completely burn coins from a blockchain so of course this will take some time to finish if it even can be done. The normal way is to simply send the coins to an address and delete the wallet.dat but the coins still exist on the chain though they can't be accessed anymore.

As for the coins, I am the only one with the wallet info for the leftover swap coins valued at over $100,000 and they have never moved from their location since the swap ended nor will they until a viable option to burn them from the chain has been found or I no longer retain control over the wallet. Sure, I could use the money but I am not a thief and my pride is a lot higher than most. I'll earn my money like I always have, my honor and integrity is worth more to me.

As for trust, almost everything the HYPER board does is transparent and anyone can view where coins are on the chain at any given time.

As for the HYPER website, it is mostly done but we don't want to release it publicly until it is completely finished. If Psybits would like to release it early to appease the impatient then that is up to him. HYPER having a website is negligent though and not a big factor in anything and sure doesn't involve any level of trust unless you were the one who paid for the server, domain, and the developers to create it.

You can find almost all the information you need via https://cryptodatabase.net/hyper
*SORA*

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:05:22 PM

Halloween Giveaway Drawing

is coming in a bit over 4 Days-ish (10/21).

Join https://forum.cryptoinfo.net and post comments on forum to earn NPO points for drawing!

Hurry up, guys & gals!! If you don't enter, it will be more chance to me.  Grin  J/K.

Cool Prize List

2500 bunny
100k electra
2500 half moon
250k halloween
100 hyper
100 knox
100 insane
2500 info
2500 runes
2500 sprouts
100 worms
100 zombucks

Sponsored by: Cryptoinfo.net, Healthy Worm, Hyper, Insane, Halloween, Hesdeadjim, knox, & Info Coin Dev Teams!

Thanks for supporting Cryptoinfo and the Community!

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 11:25:04 PM

Halloween Giveaway Drawing

is coming in a bit over 4 Days-ish (10/21).

Join https://forum.cryptoinfo.net and post comments on forum to earn NPO points for drawing!

Hurry up, guys & gals!! If you don't enter, it will be more chance to me.  Grin  J/K.

Cool Prize List

2500 bunny
100k electra
2500 half moon
250k halloween
100 hyper
100 knox
100 insane
2500 info
2500 runes
2500 sprouts
100 worms
100 zombucks

Sponsored by: Cryptoinfo.net, Healthy Worm, Hyper, Insane, Halloween, Hesdeadjim, knox, & Info Coin Dev Teams!

Thanks for supporting Cryptoinfo and the Community!

Awesome, thanks for posting the notice here.
Man_do_Lixo

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:33:57 PM

Hello guys, if you need Portuguese translation, let me know!
Regards
Jiggy0001

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:25:23 AM

Simply distribute the rest of the coins! You are not able to burn it, ok...  no problem.
But bring a viable solution to the table! No one will trust this coin if one person is holding 1/4??? It the supply telling us he is trustworthy 😂
That's exactly when I don't trust lol.... no offence, but you know what I mean!
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 04:39:00 PM

Simply distribute the rest of the coins! You are not able to burn it, ok...  no problem.
But bring a viable solution to the table! No one will trust this coin if one person is holding 1/4??? It the supply telling us he is trustworthy 😂

The coins are not ours to give away or redistribute. Besides, spreading 2.5m HYPER to folks would only serve to crash the price when folks dump them. Inflation will also skyrocket as it's supply is increased by 27% which will have a further negative impact.
Jiggy0001

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:06:55 PM

The coins are not ours to give away or redistribute. Besides, spreading 2.5m HYPER to folks would only serve to crash the price when folks dump them. Inflation will also skyrocket as it's supply is increased by 27% which will have a further negative impact.

you dont seem to understand... first you say we burn it... (altough they are not ours), now you say you want to respect this fact lol

we are in a dead end! Whats your problem with the fact that people decide on their own what they do with it? Let the market decide in the end instaed of telling us how difficult it is to burn for months. NOthing has changed in this department and you know it wont if you dont come up with a solution.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 06:25:51 PM

you dont seem to understand... first you say we burn it... (altough they are not ours), now you say you want to respect this fact lol

we are in a dead end! Whats your problem with the fact that people decide on their own what they do with it? Let the market decide in the end instaed of telling us how difficult it is to burn for months. NOthing has changed in this department and you know it wont if you dont come up with a solution.

They are to be burned because they are nobodies. This is not something I decided, though I fully agree with it, we decided this as a community months and months ago when it was put up for a vote and that is what we shall do. It is taking a long time to do as it is harder than we imagined but if it can be done then it will be. Our plan to burn them resided with the Burn command in the wallet but it doesn't work so that left us trying to find something else.

We are currently stalled regarding the wallet yes, I am still waiting for the full wallet updates to be completed so I can move on to further plans but they are having issues with it. The wallet itself is fine and functions properly, I've been using it for a while now with no issues and loving the new block crawler built into it but the theme is still incomplete and some text is incorrect so I can't release it just yet.

If you can find a developer who can write a proper burn function into a coin feel free to send them to me, I've talked to many developer friends of mine and nobody I know can do it.

These are our current choices for burning the coins,

1. Leave the coins where they are and shred the wallet.dat making the coins unusable but still there.
2. Add code into the wallet and fork it to deny access to the coins on that address making the coins unusable but still there.
3. Develop an entirely new wallet feature that can remove coins from the blockchain making them unusable and no longer there.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:27:53 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 08:50:05 AM by crazyjack

Or we can go with the another swap, but that way all past and future features of current wallet would be erased and everything will need to be repeated again with desired corrections. If current situation is such an issue for someone.

But i am afraid that won't change anything at the end, as you can see there are just maybe 5-8 users who actually read this thread. But ok.

When talking of possibility of a new swap we might take this approach.
  • We can use the same code from Black coin as we have it now. Its great.
  • All users who wish to swap their HYPER v.2 to HYPER v.3 will need to send their coins to one swap address.
  • We set countdown timer until swap is still possible (e.g. 1 or 2 months)
  • After accumulation is finished, we get a total amount of HYPER v.2 that is ready to be swapped (e.g. 5,000,000 HYPER v.2).
  • With the new wallet we premine around 25% or 30% or 40%, etc. less HYPER v.3 of what we collected (e.g. 5,000,000 × 40% = 2,000,000 new HYPER v.3).
  • Those HYPER v.3 are then distributed back to their true owners based on the ratio of total coins they sent to swap compared to total collected coins. (e.g. if someone sent 100,000 HYPER v.2 to swap address, that represent 2% of all collected ready for swap HYPER v.2 coins. In that ratio he will receive back 2% HYPER v.3 coins, meaning 2,000,000 × 2% = 40,000 HYPER v.3 coins)

What we get from this:
  • Low supply
  • No more problems about excess of the coins and troubled burning command
  • The reviving of the community
  • Stake period correction, etc.

What you should be aware of:
  • Wont be cheap.
  • CryptoDatabase wont be doing this for free anymore.
  • For the swap to be successful we need to collect at least 80% of all HYPER v.2 coins (less those who are waiting to be burn) or even more, 90% would be ideal to call it successful.
  • We have a know-how, etc.

This is just something to think about it. There are many thing that would probably need deeper understanding about how to approach each stated step.

And to add to this, maybe barrysty1e can redo things right this time and scam acquisition can be removed after this potential swap, more here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1887536.20

Jiggy0001

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:16:38 AM

new swap an absolute "NOGO".... lol, are you serious? we already swapped and built a new foundation. its simply what happens with the "burn" stake.

I am still for a distribution. In this case the whole community profits and no one can complain about it.

Simpy set a distribution date, e.g. dec 1st. You will get a % depending on your coins in the wallet.

And please stop tallking about price dumpage... If you had went this route we would have already had a market building up! Right now no one is buying Hyper, because everyone fears the sudden dump of ONE person.

Why making things so complicated?
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 07:52:29 PM

new swap an absolute "NOGO".... lol, are you serious? we already swapped and built a new foundation. its simply what happens with the "burn" stake.

I am still for a distribution. In this case the whole community profits and no one can complain about it.

Simpy set a distribution date, e.g. dec 1st. You will get a % depending on your coins in the wallet.

And please stop tallking about price dumpage... If you had went this route we would have already had a market building up! Right now no one is buying Hyper, because everyone fears the sudden dump of ONE person.

The lack of exchange activity is due to the lack of people helping provide HYPER with a use for the coin. Right now it is just me and a couple others while others just want to bitch and moan about it and expect us to hold their hand and make them rich. The real world doesn't work like this, you put in work to get a result you don't just expect the result.

@crazyjack, a third swap is viable yes and would dispose of the excess coins but like you said, not for free. I've personally have about had it with ungrateful people and it wouldn't be worth the stress for me to deal with it again so someone else would have to go through that process to get it done.
pressing207

Activity: 537
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:44:25 AM

Not all people are developers. All have the right just to own coins as investors. All similar issues need to be resolved by vote, but not then when there is an autumn exacerbation of a disease at two people.
tonic208

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:48:09 PM

The lack of exchange activity is due to the lack of people helping provide HYPER with a use for the coin. Right now it is just me and a couple others while others just want to bitch and moan about it and expect us to hold their hand and make them rich. The real world doesn't work like this, you put in work to get a result you don't just expect the result.

@crazyjack, a third swap is viable yes and would dispose of the excess coins but like you said, not for free. I've personally have about had it with ungrateful people and it wouldn't be worth the stress for me to deal with it again so someone else would have to go through that process to get it done.

I don't think another swap would be beneficial, and we certainly can't just give out all the old coins.  I think doing either would seriously hurt the community, possibly to the point of no return.  I will say, that Cryptodatabase has been transparent, and completed the first swap with every bit of honesty and integrity- and based on his responses on this thread, continues to keep the well being of the coin/community as the highest priority. 

crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:27:05 PM

I don't think another swap would be beneficial, and we certainly can't just give out all the old coins.  I think doing either would seriously hurt the community, possibly to the point of no return.  I will say, that Cryptodatabase has been transparent, and completed the first swap with every bit of honesty and integrity- and based on his responses on this thread, continues to keep the well being of the coin/community as the highest priority.  

I completely agree with you, i am for the way that has been set at the beginning. I am certainly not in favor for distribution of the coins that are meant for burning and also not prepared for another possible swap and i am glad few of you share the same view about that problem. But something has to do with the remaining coins if burning command isn't working. And as long it remains that way, everything will stagnate and eventually decline into oblivion. There are still few of us here trying to do something to revive this coin, but I am afraid majority has already left the ship. Will see what tomorrow will bring.
Jiggy0001

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:44:32 PM

I don't think another swap would be beneficial, and we certainly can't just give out all the old coins.  I think doing either would seriously hurt the community, possibly to the point of no return.  I will say, that Cryptodatabase has been transparent, and completed the first swap with every bit of honesty and integrity- and based on his responses on this thread, continues to keep the well being of the coin/community as the highest priority.  

I completely agree with you, i am for the way that has been set at the beginning. I am certainly not in favor for distribution of the coins that are meant for burning and also not prepared for another possible swap and i am glad few of you share the same view about that problem. But something has to do with the remaining coins if burning command isn't working. And as long it remains that way, everything will stagnate and eventually decline into oblivion. There are still few of us here trying to do something to revive this coin, but I am afraid majority has already left the ship. Will see what tomorrow will bring.

many have left because they dont see any reason to stay... as long as 25% of coins are still around and in the hand of one person it wont change + new swap would be the nail in the coffin
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 09:52:12 PM

many have left because they dont see any reason to stay... as long as 25% of coins are still around and in the hand of one person it wont change + new swap would be the nail in the coffin

If you would like to help us find someone reliable that can write out the code for a burn command that functions correctly that would be appreciated.

Nobody is purposefully delaying this from happening, just haven't found anyone who can code it. I am not a C type developer, I code using multiple other languages and don't have an interest in trying to learn another one for something I would rarely use.

Shits not magic unfortunately, someone has to write that code and until they do we are all waiting for the same thing.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 01:49:13 AM

Halloween is right around the corner so in anticipation there will be some 'treats' floating around the Valerian Universe.

Halloween Bonuses
1. 10% increase in Rebel fight Credit rewards.
2. 10% increase in Drone Attack and Defense when fighting Rebel Drones.
3. 10% discount in the Currency Shop when using HYPER, stacks with any existing discounts.
4. Halloween styled port images.

This event will end October 31, 2017, visit https://dkv2.com to get started.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 06:36:32 AM

Space Bird Contest #4

http://cryptodatabase.net/spacebird

About
Space Bird is a browser based Flappy Bird clone. Crypto Database users who are logged in while playing will have their scores recorded. During a tournament the score gained will go towards their contest ranking.

Rewards

500 HYPER

Rank 1: 50% of sponsored prize
Rank 2: 30% of sponsored prize
Rank 3: 10% of sponsored prize
Crypto Database: 10% of sponsored prize

Contest Sponsorship
If you are a coin developer or supporter and would like to sponsor a future contest please contact me via private message.

Devs or supporters who sponsor a contest will receive the option to include their logo or image inside the game as part of the moving scenery as a show of appreciation for the duration of the contest. Limitations apply and are listed below.

Sponsorships
Package 1: $5 in your coin = Sponsored By {sponsor} on start screen (Ex. http://prntscr.com/fqc9cr)
Package 2: $7 in your coin = Package 1 plus 1 50x50 image placement in game (Ex. http://prntscr.com/fqc9q3)
Package 2: $10 in your coin = Package 2 plus 1 120x50 image placement in game (Ex. http://prntscr.com/fqc9q3)

Contest Runtime
Contests will usually last a week. Users can join in the contest at any point after it starts. Any games played before and/or after an ongoing contest will not count towards that tournament.

Contests
Contest 4 - Starts October 24 - Ends October 31 - Prizes 500 HYPER - Sponsored by DKV2:U

http://cryptodatabase.net/spacebird
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:24:38 PM

For further promotion of our Crypto Gaming Competition (sponsored by DKV2:U) - Get Paid to Play i contacted Halloween coin dev if their community would like to join this competition, because of forthcoming Halloween, but still no word from them. I also send msg to GP coin's dev. And will keep contacting certain devs regarding that.

I think this is the future for this competition, to include as many coins as possible, just to increase value (prize) for the players.

At the end all participants would benefit from that. Will see, no pressure, we have time.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: