Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:48:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ħ] ►HYPER v2.0►Game Currency ►Space MMO►Game Servers ►Community Driven►AD ASTRA  (Read 79060 times)
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 10:39:40 PM

Hi, so I wonder should we start adding HYPER to Poswallet market exchange with the same method we used at novaexchange?

As for now, HYPER has 65 out of 1000 needed votes to be listed.

1 paid votes costs 16 PoSW coin.

1 PoSW coin is currently rated at 3000 satoshi.

So we need (1000 - 65) = 935 votes × 16 PoSW/per vote = 14,960 PoSW × 3000 satoshi = 0,4488 BTC

And if I continue, 1 HYPER is now more or less 1000 satoshi, so that mean we would need to distribute around 44,880 HYPER out from Dev fund.

Ok, something to consider:
1. Only 1 free coin will be added each week.
2. We need be alert on first coin that leads right now, so the next one who is about to be added. Currently that is Audiocoin with 771 votes out of 1000. We need to beat that coin to win the listing for that week.
3. Might not be a suitable time right now for that, because we would destabilize Dev fund.
4. We can wait for HYPER to reach an appropriate price and then we run a new calculation again.
5. Listing at Poswallet has many advantages, each listed coin gets a block explorer, faucet, staking wallet, and exchange.

Personally I think maybe it still too soon for that, maybe after swap is finished, and after HYPER gets some volume on novaexchange and when we set up HYPER community members board, then we can look at this math again and maybe then we can decide if we want to take this path.

Originally posted on http://cryptodatabase.net.

To add onto this, with the current rate posted above and the current existing HYPER BTC dev fund we would only need 0.14 BTC roughly to achieve this goal.

Current rates would only be around 14k HYPER from the HYPER dev fund balance. The 14k HYPER would take about 2 months to replenish from staking allowing more projects to be funded easier in the future.

Update, current price is at 1300 satoshis so would only be around 11k HYPER.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
foroplus
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1052

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 10:50:38 PM

I fully support the idea of being listed on poswallet.com.
I also vote every time I can.

Freenhult

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 11:24:44 PM

Hi guys,

Are there any functional pools working? I tried SparkPool and the other listed on the title and neither worked. Spark was up, but it didn't seem to be crediting blocks correctly; its possible I'm a bad, but I thought how it worked as pretty self-explanatory.

I've run a pool in the past so I was looking into running Stratum on a single node for Linux, but I saw there isn't a wallet. Any suggestions or idea if a linux wallet is going to be complied and provided soon? I know mining is short-term and just to get it to the final block, but coins are coins Tongue

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 11:37:47 PM

Hi guys,

Are there any functional pools working? I tried SparkPool and the other listed on the title and neither worked. Spark was up, but it didn't seem to be crediting blocks correctly; its possible I'm a bad, but I thought how it worked as pretty self-explanatory.

I've run a pool in the past so I was looking into running Stratum on a single node for Linux, but I saw there isn't a wallet. Any suggestions or idea if a linux wallet is going to be complied and provided soon? I know mining is short-term and just to get it to the final block, but coins are coins Tongue

There aren't any other pools that I am aware of for HYPER. For a Linux wallet, one should be available soon hopefully.
pressing207

Activity: 537
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 11:45:09 PM

HYPER will be in space. In 1 year, all who have believed in HYPER WILL be MILLIONAIRES IN DOLLARS the EQUIVALENT
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 12:45:06 AM

coin swap basis eth or waves ?  Huh

HYPER is based off of the latest Blackcoin source.
shivamchawla

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 05:06:48 AM

Hi everyone,

I used to be the social media manager of old hyper. I am still a moderator at https://www.reddit.com/r/hypercrypto. If someone from the new team wants the moderator access to it, let me know. I had already handed over the facebook page's access to djnocide.

Really great to see hyper being relaunched again. I will probably stick around and see how it goes. Good luck to you all.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:28:32 AM

Hi everyone,

I used to be the social media manager of old hyper. I am still a moderator at https://www.reddit.com/r/hypercrypto. If someone from the new team wants the moderator access to it, let me know. I had already handed over the facebook page's access to djnocide.

Really great to see hyper being relaunched again. I will probably stick around and see how it goes. Good luck to you all.

Hi, browsing that reddit page you provided is like looking back in the past, seeing where we had been and how nice promotions we had back then. With Jon Fitch and jtnichol, etc. still around back than.

Anyway, many links should be updated, some of them to be deleted, that is for sure, but have you consider maybe getting back in a saddle? Maybe with stating your conditions first?
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:10:48 AM

wait a second so if group x do some account like some 100's with 1 hyper has more voting power than
big holders not that is really bad but is it really good ?

Right, another addition has been added to HYPER ROADMAP DRAFT (link) and it goes like this (you can find it under 3. HYPER Community members (GENERAL GUIDANCE)):

☆ An active base of HYPER community members will be implemented with the help of available online tools we have in disposal. The first thing that came up to my mind is take and advantage of tool named simplemachines.org, so setting up locked HYPER forum where only admin will able to modify anything. So without possible to comment, only possible to vote.
First main topic would be "HYPER Board Election", where each HYPER community member would be able to submit his vote monthly for his desire HYPER role representative, as for now those roles are Board Manager, Press Manager, Finance Managers, Social Media Manager, Game Manager and Community Manager.
Second main topic would be "HYPER community members" where only those who made a monthly donation to dev fund would be stated. And only those members would able to cast their votes on future elections and other voting polls if necessary. And again only those members will receive, let's say for now, a dividend proportionally to his monthly donation paid from dev fund. I have imagined that donations will be ranked from low as 1 HYPER to max 1000 HYPER per member. Each HYPER community member will then be given a membership rank name and a Tag (HYPER coins), something similar as we have here, and each rank will have a predefined vote weight.

So, to summarize things up, this would look like as follows:
Donation from 1 - 49 HYPER ★ rank Newbie ★ 0 Tag (0 HYPER COIN) ★ 1 VOTE weight
50 - 99 HYPER ★ rank Jr. Member ★ 1 Tag (1 HYPER COIN) ★ 2 VOTE weight
100 - 149 HYPER ★ rank Member ★ 2 Tag (2 HYPER COIN) ★ 3 VOTE weight
150 - 199 HYPER ★ rank Full Member ★ 3 Tag (3 HYPER COIN) ★ 4 VOTE weight
200 - 499 HYPER ★ rank Sr. Member ★ 4 Tag (4 HYPER COIN) ★ 6 VOTE weight
500 - 749 HYPER ★ rank Hero Member ★ 5 Tag (5 HYPER COIN) ★ 8 VOTE weight
750 - 1000 HYPER ★ rank Legendary ★ 5 Tag (5 HYPER COIN, where the last coins is shimmering or smth else) ★ 10 VOTE weight

Of course to even try to set this up, first we will need to modify SMF forum with appropriate custom Mod solution. I have already found one available here (link). I haven't tried to set anything up yet, but it probably can be done. I know Valerian Universe has its own forum and maybe this solution might get implemented there or somewhere as stand alone solution.
crazyjack

More to be added, stay tuned.

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 08:13:58 AM

wait a second so if group x do some account like some 100's with 1 hyper has more voting power than
big holders not that is really bad but is it really good ?

Someone who donates 1000 HYPER will have more weight than someone who donates 1 HYPER.
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:19:04 AM

yes i understand it , but making 10 account donating 1 hyper following stated rules
is more voting power than  tag legendary donating 500 hyper ,the rank get 8 votes
, i mean seems an error.
i sure don't want to meddle anymore than this.
it could be revised considering forum or in game time , i mean more a player
is hooked on the game more voting power is more useful.

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
xca900174

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:43:45 AM

There is no panic! I have a little brought... But the principle!
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:36:15 AM

yes i understand it , but making 10 account donating 1 hyper following stated rules
is more voting power than  tag legendary donating 500 hyper ,the rank get 8 votes
, i mean seems an error.
i sure don't want to meddle anymore than this.
it could be revised considering forum or in game time , i mean more a player
is hooked on the game more voting power is more useful.

What I have written on HYPER ROADMAP DRAFT aren't rules more like a proposal that is a subject of a change...And its changing...thanks to you, users.

This weighted votes poll option, i proposed, is no longer an option, for the moment, because it requires a manual modification of SMF mod.

That is why we use standalone SMF forum created by CrypoDatabase (http://cryptodatabase.net/forum/index.php). So we can control registrations, 1 account per IP, etc.

There will be created HYPER Community board section and within that a child sections each of ranks.

Based on user's donation, he will be classifed in specific child section.

Donations supposed to be recurring monthly/yearly.

If a certain member does not prolong his community membership (with his donation), he will be removed from that specific child section and moved to HYPER Observer members.

HYPER Observer members have no voting power and they do not qualify for any reward, incentives, etc.

Compliance to that won't be so restrictive, of course.

I think each user will have to sign a message within his wallet to be a part of HYPER Community members (every time if his wallet address changes).

Each child section will have a certain voting power (we haven't decided yet).

And each user will receive incentives based on his/her donation.

But again no system is perfect and everything can be exploited that is for sure.

But yes, let say, if 10 different accounts donate 1 HYPER (so 10 different users, real users) they have more voting power than someone who donate 500 HYPER for instance. That is what I call a real community. And not someone who might come and takes control of everything. But, there are also HYPER Board members which will have their own voting power. But of course, those 10 accounts must represent real users behind, that is why we need stand alone forum, so we can control registrations of accounts.
Freenhult

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:49:28 PM

Hi guys,

There aren't any other pools that I am aware of for HYPER. For a Linux wallet, one should be available soon hopefully.

Alright, obviously it isn't a huge deal since its 1 coin per block but I do enjoy just moving the chain along. Doesn't seem like it was moving very much though. I had a miner going for a while with cgminer but my error rate was just too high. BFGMiner won't solo mine and I'm really unsure what miners even exist this day.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 10:38:14 PM

Hi guys,

Alright, obviously it isn't a huge deal since its 1 coin per block but I do enjoy just moving the chain along. Doesn't seem like it was moving very much though. I had a miner going for a while with cgminer but my error rate was just too high. BFGMiner won't solo mine and I'm really unsure what miners even exist this day.

An update on the Linux wallet, I ran into an issue with providing a one wallet fits all for Linux as some people don't have the dependencies required and would have to install them as well. Workarounds are being looked into though so hopefully we shall hear some good news soon.

I'm not too familiar with mining and how to go about it but I believe CCMiner is the best one to try and solo mine HYPER with.
Freenhult

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:23:26 AM

Hi guys,

An update on the Linux wallet, I ran into an issue with providing a one wallet fits all for Linux as some people don't have the dependencies required and would have to install them as well. Workarounds are being looked into though so hopefully we shall hear some good news soon.

I'm not too familiar with mining and how to go about it but I believe CCMiner is the best one to try and solo mine HYPER with.

Ah, lame. CCminer is for Nvidea cards. Interestingly enough, I have an old Zeus Thunder x3; I much prefer that then eating GPUs. I just got a better box last night, waiting for that to ship. Fun fun. Thanks for the timely replies.

crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:41:14 AM

Just a reminder for those who still havent swap their coins. Block 43,200 is almost at the door. As for now, only 7,299 blocks to go and counting.

In the meantime CryptoDatabase and I are having some good conversation on http://cryptodatabase.net/forum/index.php and not here.

Discussing about many different things, but mainly setting the scene, a background, a working field how HYPER should function in the future.

Yet still many things need to be addressed properly, but not strictly, of course, because nothing stays the same. The only constant in crypto universe are changes.

Will probably posted here some of our conversations, but I leave this to CrypoDatabase.

I have also modified HYPER ROADMAP DRAFT (link), struckthrough a few words and added new ones. I also added traffic lights where green mean active, approved, accepted, yellow in progress and red as abandon or changed.

- Active, approved, accepted
- In progress, in discussion
- Abandon or changed
Magnion

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:00:34 AM

We have 70 votes for HYPER on POSWallet.com now. Smiley
Magnion

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:06:24 AM

Just a reminder for those who still havent swap their coins. Block 43,200 is almost at the door. As for now, only 7,299 blocks to go and counting.

In the meantime CryptoDatabase and I are having some good conversation on http://cryptodatabase.net/forum/index.php and not here.

Discussing about many different things, but mainly setting the scene, a background, a working field how HYPER should function in the future.

Yet still many things need to be addressed properly, but not strictly, of course, because nothing stays the same. The only constant in crypto universe are changes.

Will probably posted here some of our conversations, but I leave this to CrypoDatabase.

I have also modified HYPER ROADMAP DRAFT (link), struckthrough a few words and added new ones. I also added traffic lights where green mean active, approved, accepted, yellow in progress and red as abandon or changed.

- Abandon or changed

Good to see more progress. Good work again. Smiley

Question:   What is the plan for the remaining HYPER when the swap ends? A while back someone posted an idea of burning the leftover HYPER so that the total new pool would go from that point.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:34:06 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2017, 09:50:43 AM by crazyjack

- Abandon or changed

Good to see more progress. Good work again. Smiley

Question:   What is the plan for the remaining HYPER when the swap ends? A while back someone posted an idea of burning the leftover HYPER so that the total new pool would go from that point.

A new wallet version has integrated a new rpc command "burn". And it will be used for burning the remaining unswapped coins after swap is finished. And with this step done we will complete a separation process form the old HYPER chain and there will be no turning back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: