Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:41:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ħ] ►HYPER v2.0►Game Currency ►Space MMO►Game Servers ►Community Driven►AD ASTRA  (Read 79060 times)
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 05:11:49 AM

Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe is ready for Beta testing, read more info on the thread below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1918253

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Magnion

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:30:27 AM

Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe is ready for Beta testing, read more info on the thread below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1918253

That is excellent news. Smiley Both for gamers and for HYPER. Smiley

Can't wait till DKV2: Universe is released fully. Smiley
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:17:39 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2017, 04:29:24 PM by crazyjack

Nova seems to be upgrading their exchange and it is currently down. During this time the HYPER Data page may not operate as intended and the price/converter features will display as 0 until it comes back online.

It back online for sure. Interesting, sell orders decreased since last time and on contrary buy orders increased.

And something else i noticed, if you trade at Novaexchange you also gain some POINTs for each successful trade, which you can then sell it for some BTC. Very nice.
pressing207

Activity: 537
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:27:03 PM

I had problems with NOVAEXCHANGE. Now everything is normal. Withdrawal of funds works well. The interface is not really clear. Good luck all!
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 04:56:40 PM

Nova seems to be upgrading their exchange and it is currently down. During this time the HYPER Data page may not operate as intended and the price/converter features will display as 0 until it comes back online.

It back online for sure. Interesting, sell orders decreased since last time and on contrary buy orders increased.

And something else i noticed, if you trade at Novaexchange you also gain some POINTs for each successful trade, which you can then sell it for some BTC. Very nice.

Someone took out their sell order and dumped it into the buy orders which was awesome for me as I gathered up some nice amounts of HYPER.

Gaining NPOINTS for trading is nice, kind of like a tax return on fees I guess.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 01:38:30 AM

We are currently on block 30,839. The PoW phase will end at block 43,200 which is in 12,361 blocks. Block 43,200 is also when the swap will end so please get your swaps in before this time.

Crazyjack has estimated that block 43,200 will end sometime around June 4, 2017 which is in roughly 20 days.
Magnion

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:19:27 AM

The trading of HYPER on NOVA Exchange is still moving forward.

First of all the HYPER/BTC orders seem more balanced now (for lack of better words). Smiley So now hopefully the trading will continue with the price rising. Smiley

Secondly the HYPER/DOGE and HYPER/LTC markets on NOVA Exchange are showing some trading activity so that's progress too. Smiley

And we are still gaining votes on POSWallet.com. Smiley
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:05:30 PM

Hi all, i uploaded latest bootstrap for old HYPER if anyone still needs it. It updated as of 15th May up to block 3558576.

Follow this link for latest bootstrap.

I just updated post where you can find latest bootstrap and instruction remains unchanged.

The link is also available from OP.

Anyway old HYPER chain is getting less and less support, this screenshot was taken today.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 04:39:16 PM

Hi all, i uploaded latest bootstrap for old HYPER if anyone still needs it. It updated as of 15th May up to block 3558576.

Follow this link for latest bootstrap.

I just updated post where you can find latest bootstrap and instruction remains unchanged.

The link is also available from OP.

Anyway old HYPER chain is getting less and less support, this screenshot was taken today.

That's a very small amount of HYPER staking, those who haven't swapped yet may want to do so before all old HYPER stops staking as it will stop creating new blocks once that ends.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:27:41 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2017, 09:17:31 AM by crazyjack

Reading this post Magnion made several days ago reminded me how I've always wanted everything to be perfect planned all the way to the end, but that is something that just can not be done especially in crypto world where everything changes so fast.

So I have decided to start planning and writing down a simple draft of roadmap here with the help of community.

I have so many crazy ideas, some not even mature enough for public, yet. Or might never will be.

I expect that this roadmap draft will change drastically along the way, many times, every day, i guess.

A legend:
- Active, approved, accepted
- In progress, in discussion
- Abandon or changed
HYPER ROADMAP so far:

1. Dev fund (GENERAL GUIDANCE)

★★★
1.1 Dev fund (INCOME)
[content will be added]

★★★
1.2 Dev fund (OUTCOME)

★★★
[more content will be added]

2. HYPER Board members (GENERAL GUIDANCE)

★★★

☆ A minimum amount of 75,000 HYPER (I propose even higher level, up to 100,000 HYPER) is required in order to be a member of the Board. We desire Board members who have a stake in HYPER's future and would be dedicated the most to seeing it grow.
CryptoDatabase

★★★

☆ A minimum percentage of 2.5% out of total volume is desired required to be maintained in order to sustain status of Board member (achievable every month only by stalking regularly).
crazyjack, CrypoDatabase

★★★

☆ Requirements for eligibility will be subject to the respective examinations with no prior warnings.
crazyjack

★★★

☆ If a certain Board member does not fulfill all the conditions he/she will no longer enjoy all the benefits from being a Board member.
crazyjack

★★★

☆ HYPER Board members will receive monthly dividends from the HYPER Dev Balance stakes for the previous month (if other costs are firstly covered).
CryptoDatabase

★★★

3. HYPER Community members (GENERAL GUIDANCE)

★★★

☆ Creating an active base of HYPER community members that will be ranked by their active volunteer role based on their yearly monthly donation to Dev fund. This will give us an active member who will be eager to participate in future development of HYPER and will be paid for his contribution in proportion to his yearly monthly donation.
crazyjack

★★★

☆ An active base of HYPER community members will be implemented with the help of available online tools we have in disposal. The first thing that came up to my mind is take and advantage of tool named simplemachines.org, so setting up locked HYPER forum where only admin will able to modify anything. So without possible to comment, only possible to vote and posting relevant more detailed information about HYPER that doesn't fit on this forum and it would make it messy. So the only reason to setting up a stand alone forum is to categorize everything related to HYPER and having full control to modify those categories. Something that is not possible to achieve here.

☆ First main topic would be "HYPER Board Election", where each HYPER community member would be able to submit his vote monthly for his desire HYPER role representative, as for now those roles are Board Manager, Press Manager, Finance Managers, Social Media Manager, Game Manager and Community Manager.

☆ Second main topic would be "HYPER community members" where only those who made a yearly monthly donation to dev fund would be stated. And only those members would able to cast their votes on future elections and other voting polls if necessary (Games voting polls, etc.). And again only those members will receive, let's say for now, a dividend proportionally to his yearly monthly donation paid from Dev fund. I have imagined that Donations will be ranked from low as 100 1 HYPER to max 1000 HYPER per member. Each HYPER community member will then be given a membership rank name and a Tag (HYPER coins), something similar as we have here, and each rank will have a predefined vote weight.

So, to summarize things up, this would looks like as follows:

Donations from:
100 - 249 HYPER ★ rank Neutron Star ★ 1 Tag (1 HYPER COIN) ★ 1 VOTE weight
250 - 499 HYPER ★ rank Red Dwarf ★ 2 Tags (2 HYPER COIN) ★ 2 VOTES weight
500 - 749 HYPER ★ rank Red Giant ★ 3 Tags (3 HYPER COINS) ★ 3 VOTES weight
750 - 999 HYPER ★ rank Blue Giant ★ 4 Tags (4 HYPER COINS) ★ 4 VOTES weight
1000 - ∞ HYPER ★ rank Super Giant ★ 5 Tags (5 HYPER COINS) ★ 5 VOTES weight
500 - 749 HYPER ★ rank Hero Member ★ 5 Tags (5 HYPER COINS) ★ 8 VOTES weight
Special requirements need to be met before being accepted, but mainly owning at least 75,000 750 - 1000 HYPER ★ rank HYPER Board member ★ 5 Tags (5 Ħ SYMBOLS) ★ 6 VOTES weight

More about Board member requirements click here and for the rest of the ranks you can follow this link.

And there are many, many more topic being created but I think you get an idea.
CryptoDatabase

☆ Of course to even try to set this up, first we will need to modify SMF forum with appropriate custom Mod solution. I have already found one available here (link). I haven't tried to set anything up yet, but it probably can be done. I know Valerian Universe has its own forum and maybe this solution might get implemented there or somewhere as stand alone solution.
crazyjack

☆ We realized that weighted votes poll mod's code needs to be rearranged and manual installed in SMF's latest version. This is tedious work and maybe in some day it will be done. But in the mean time CrypoDatabase came up to more simple solution and part of it is already available here to see at http://cryptodatabase.net/forum/ and scroll down to where is says "HYPER Forum" and click on "Board Voting" board section.
crazyjack

★★★

4. Sponsoring active games and games in development

★★★

In a stand alone HYPER forum a "HYPER Games" board has been open where games will be classified as:
Active,
In progress or in a development and
Terminated or cancelled games.

Only few most active games will be (are) stated here, more games can be found here (still in development).

Active games are games where HYPER is actively directly or indirectly involved as a in game currency.
In progress or in a development ranked games, HYPER Board member and HYPER Community members will be able to submit their votes if they wanted a certain game is listed as Active. Voting polls will be open only for limited time period. After that votes will be counted based on each member's rank and decision will be made.
Terminated or cancelled games are those where we had to cancel our sponsorship in behalf of keeping our Dev fund as stable as possible in long term.

★★★

Valerian Universe (still in Beta testing)
The Valerian Realm continues in this next installment of the Dragon Knights of Valeria games.
Step into the Valerian Universe and begin your next journey today. Planets, Battle Cruisers, Drones, Rebels, and more await you in this turn-based space strategy game brought to you by CryptoDatabase.
Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe follows a similar path as Dragon Knights of Valeria 2 did in allowing players to earn cryptocurrencies as they play. Currently the currencies supported are Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, HYPER, and GoldPieces. Each of these currencies can be traded between players, withdrawn, deposited, or used in our in-game Exchange.

ANN, Game, Dev
crazyjack

★★★

Snake game - A classic remake of retro game
Many new features will be implement further on to make Snake game even more interesting. But I leave that to dev to announce it when it's ready for public.
ANN, Game, Dev
crazyjack

★★★

Last time edited: 28th May 2017
Previous modifications: 23rd, 21st, 20th, 18th, 17th May 2017
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 06:56:01 PM

Keep track of the latest prices of HYPER from around the world via http://cryptodatabase.net/hyper/marketinfo.php
pressing207

Activity: 537
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:06:58 AM

On the https://cryptodatabase.net/hyper/marketinfo.php page the ratio of Worth (RUB) is incorrectly specified
0.59973240. Actually it makes about 1.000
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 04:23:26 AM

On the https://cryptodatabase.net/hyper/marketinfo.php page the ratio of Worth (RUB) is incorrectly specified
0.59973240. Actually it makes about 1.000

This would be correct if USD was paired with RUB, but it isn't. The RUB price is determined by the highest price range of 50+ exchanges using the BTC/RUB market which is then compared with the most current buy price of BTC/HYPER and the result is what you see.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:01:42 AM

Hi, i just created another topic in HYPER ROADMAP DRAFT (link) which I had named it as "3. HYPER Community members (GENERAL GUIDANCE)". And the addition is:

"Creating an active base of HYPER community members that will be ranked by their active volunteer role based on their monthly donation to dev fund. This will give us an active member who will be eager to participate in future development of HYPER and will be paid for his contribution in proportion to his monthly donation."

More to be added, stay tuned.
Magnion

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:45:54 AM

Reading this post Magnion made several days ago reminded me how I've always wanted everything to be perfect planned all the way to the end, but that is something that just can not be done especially in crypto world where everything changes so fast.

So I have decided to start planning and writing down a simple draft of roadmap here with the help of community.

I have so many crazy ideas, some not even mature enough for public, yet. Or might never will be.

I expect that this roadmap draft will change drastically along the way, many times, every day, i guess.

HYPER ROADMAP so far:

1. Dev fund (GENERAL GUIDANCE)
[content will be added]

1.1 Dev fund (INCOME)
[content will be added]

1.2 Dev fund (OUTCOME)
[content will be added]

2. HYPER Board members (GENERAL GUIDANCE)

☆ A minimum amount of 75,000 HYPER (I propose even higher level, up to 100,000 HYPER) is required in order to be a member of the Board. We desire Board members who have a stake in HYPER's future and would be dedicated the most to seeing it grow - by CryptoDatabase.

☆ A minimum percentage of 2.5% out of total volume is required to be maintained in order to sustain status of Board member (achievable every month only by stalking regularly) - by crazyjack.

☆ Requirements for eligibility will be subject to the respective examinations with no prior warnings - by crazyjack.

☆ If a certain Board member does not fulfill all the conditions he/she will no longer enjoy all the benefits from being a Board member - by crazyjack.

☆ HYPER Board member will receive monthly dividends from the HYPER Dev Balance stakes for the previous month (if other costs are firstly covered) - by CryptoDatabase.

3. HYPER Community members (GENERAL GUIDANCE)

☆ Creating an active base of HYPER community members that will be ranked by their active volunteer role based on their monthly donation to dev fund. This will give us an active member who will be eager to participate in future development of HYPER and will be paid for his contribution in proportion to his monthly donation - by crazyjack.

Last time edited: 17th May 2017

It's good to see some steady and regular work in progress. Smiley Especially as you crazyjack say in this crypto world where everything moves fast. Smiley

Keep up the good work. Smiley
Magnion

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:02:54 AM

Keep track of the latest prices of HYPER from around the world via http://cryptodatabase.net/hyper/marketinfo.php

More good work. Smiley

One thing I was wondering, would it make sense to emphazise that it is 5% "per month", under 'HYPER's Coin Data' ?

Right now it says "PoS Interest: 5%" but not indicating if it is per month or per year. Just to help keep things clear. Smiley
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 08:46:20 AM

More good work. Smiley

One thing I was wondering, would it make sense to emphazise that it is 5% "per month", under 'HYPER's Coin Data' ?

Right now it says "PoS Interest: 5%" but not indicating if it is per month or per year. Just to help keep things clear. Smiley

This has been updated, should be showing 5% Month now in that spot.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:57:13 AM

c2 and hyper should collaborate.... shame to see these original game coins reduced to dust whilst dgb and game hit the big time.

what can we emulate from these guys to start getting hyper on peoples radar?

lweuoo

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:09:56 AM

hyper 2.0 the new iteration of hyperstake? i know there was a HYP and a HYPER out there in the crypto wilderness, so sort of unclear which project this is the 2.0 version of....
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 09:31:47 AM

hyper 2.0 the new iteration of hyperstake? i know there was a HYP and a HYPER out there in the crypto wilderness, so sort of unclear which project this is the 2.0 version of....

Considering the thread is for HYPER bud it should be pretty obvious =]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: