Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:44:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]!!Best offer solving RaiBlocks Captchas Claiming Pool! www.RaiCaptchas.com  (Read 8722 times)
mu77aL (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 01:37:45 AM

there was never any user scammed by me or did lost a satoshi

khufuking Can u pls provide your Raicaptchas username id to us?
Ya i went back and read the whole posts again and looks like they didn't prove that you scammed anyone . But for sure they proved you was acting  fishy . But it is your fault if anyone think you scam because you did not even bother to reply to him .

Why you want my id you gonna delete me ?  Grin . Anyway i really do not know my username marvin made me my account and he used my BTC address that i registered with him in his own thread .

BTW. you can go ahead and delete my id I already started to claim on my own since yesterday it is better than losing a lot of my claims in bugged pools . not this pool alone but all pools have the same problems we have here . getting paid every 10 days but in full is better than getting paid every day and lose a good % of your work  Wink .

Hope that dev fix the pools problem and wish you guys the best .

We distribute our payouts corretly and fair. Noone has ever been scammed by us - me, or even this Guy UK-Coin is in the Scam Accusion ist talking about??
Check this quote out from a legendary regarding to the Community.

Otherwise once of you new tardos should overthink if iam not one of the guys who made bitcoin big Wink

so if you dont have any fact about any scam from my Side. Please Shut the F Up and cover your own Buisness Smiley

Smoketoomuch Wink

Although I have a hard time imagining that somebody asking for 40 Cent loans "made Bitcoin big", I agree with you. Too much smoke for nothing. Making competitions and letting yourself win the prize sucks and is shady, but I wouldn't really consider that scamming. It's annoying, at least.

Users got paid in this Campaign and no User had to enter the Cmapaign with a fee or something - Check this qoute
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1200928.msg12675134#msg12675134
Check the posts of all the users got paid by this person
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1200928.msg12820281#msg12820281
He is even regarding in his threat about it.
So far i can relly not see truth this and what happend out there and How i should be connected to this. with uk coin to be that mad at me or why he is thinking im conected i also cannot explane. A newbie member regarding me of Scamming is really a blame for me because i ever been very trutfull in the bitcointalk history i have and never fishydor scanmied someone.

But what is really curious for me is, that this guy is hiding behind another account regarding our Service is an Complete "Scam". This is simply not truth.
And of course i will reply to your Questions, of our Workers - But we also have to work on our Service to improve it, and cant reply all the time to a Newbie Account which is simply dont give an valid proof of a "Scam" So iam even believing some other Pool trys to blame us to gain our trust.

Advice to everyone that are getting invalid claims... if you see that most of your claims goes to invalid that means that you need to claim slower - to make bigger break between claims. So, reduce your speed until you stop getting invalid claims. If you dont like the slow speed of claiming, wait until this bug is fixed.

So far nobody is happy about invalid claims... And thats what we are working on at the Moment.
 Anyways i wanted to say that we could sell the last btc payments on MRAI for 700 satoshi while the exchange price was 550.
So we where the only Pool that was Paying 150 Satoshi more x MRAI then other Pools. At the Moment the Price is rising again and we hope to sell even our next Payments in higher rates.

Hope u Guys see truth and keep the Trust like before

Happy Claiming on RaiCaptchas.com
 // We are the safest Pool in the Community around and gain a lot of Trust from Workers in every Country!

kindly regards,
mu77al
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mu77aL (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 08:38:22 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 11:45:17 AM by mu77aL

The Pool is currently under Maintenance

Be Patient please, we will be back Online soon   Smiley

RaiCaptchas.com

kindly regards,
mu77al
mu77aL (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 05:52:34 PM

Dear Workers,

RaiCaptchas.com is in Test now.
Please do not claim over RaiCaptchas.com until we finally solved every issue end tested the site complete.
ITs already possible to visit our new Project Site.
The keyboards where glowing.

Anyways we want to keep you guys busy.
So we are redirecting to the Thread of onlinedragon, or use our Userfriendly pool.
Its paying automaticly every Payround.

The Pool- System will run with the Payouts Diffrent - It will be paid autmatic in xrb.

To Start Claiming visit www.RaiCaptchas.org not RaiCaptchas.com, which is actually under Construction still.

RaiCaptchas.com // RaiCaptchas.org

kindly regards,
mu77al
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 05:16:40 PM

Hello there . I have like 150 mari stuck on your site how i will get them ? i did a withdraw request of 100 4 or 3 days ago did not get anything still and around another 50 did not make withdraw request for them yet . so this is a total of around 150 .I prefer to take mari so let me know and i will send you my address . My login is my BTC address : 1J6RTEgWDdg1zACa7A5ZQpMNo2UWsQSXPH
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 05:18:23 PM

Sorry to say this but the pool will not come back the cooperation ends in a big drama, last days many things happen what result in a website that isn't working and the admin panel that could not be reached. Currently Davie(mu77al) don't want to cooperate to bring this all to a good end, did request many times aces to the admin panel and the DB so I can start paying open withdraws and remaining balances. But Davie only did send me the screenshots that are totally blurred and he will not give me or Tahta aces to the db or admin panel to copy the addresses and other information, he going totally crazy and think that I am stupid that I cant work with some screenshots. Did send him today 100 mrai but he keep asking for more but I refused to send him anything as long he don't end this service in a good way. Davie also suggested that he would do the payment if I was that stupid to send the payments with such screenshots. Sorry but I will not send that guy anything anymore I don't trust him at all. He said also things that he would drive to mine home with some skinheads so you can understand what kind of conversation it was.

Still I hope to bring this all to a good end so if anyone see a withdraw on the screenshot with your address or have remaining balances than please let me know this.

Screenshots mu77al send me:
http://imgur.com/4F1frY3
http://imgur.com/a/TEEKu
http://imgur.com/a/UnWaC
mu77aL (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 05:32:42 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 05:45:14 PM by mu77aL

Hello there . I have like 150 mari stuck on your site how i will get them ? i did a withdraw request of 100 4 or 3 days ago did not get anything still and around another 50 did not make withdraw request for them yet . so this is a total of around 150 .I prefer to take mari so let me know and i will send you my address . My login is my BTC address : 1J6RTEgWDdg1zACa7A5ZQpMNo2UWsQSXPH

you can see your payout on this screen marvin posted as second :

Marvin did collect all Payments over this xrb_adress :
https://raiblockscommunity.net/account/index.php?acc=xrb_3kc1qux45yon37ngqa651n9khgmx6kgexpmc59i8s8n3ycphcxexzdwkh9k5

I hope he will be able soon to read the Screenshots and the Addresses on it.
I can definatly find khufuking payout there.

Marvin has acces to this Screenshots since 30-04-17 5:30 AM - And the discussing is only about. Why he is not paying the Workers.
But i think if he soon will realise all - and pay finally the rest like shown on the Screenshots

RaiCaptchas is also definatly participating on for the groups of Algeria, Sthai and the people from indonesia we could fix even an Indonesian Version up now.
I dont know so far if btc payouts will be available. So far Marvin is not Paying and i thin he will not continue, cause its simply to much work for him

Our new Beta is already Available! www.RaiCaptchas.com

kindly regards,
mu77al
onlinedragon

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:05:44 PM

https://raiblockscommunity.net/account/index.php?acc=xrb_3kc1qux45yon37ngqa651n9khgmx6kgexpmc59i8s8n3ycphcxexzdwkh9k5

Marvin has acces to this Screenshots since 30-04-17 5:30 AM - And the discussing is only about. Why he is not paying the Workers.
But i think if he soon will realise all - and pay finally the rest like shown on the Screenshots

RaiCaptchas is also definatly participating on for the groups of Algeria, Sthai and the people from indonesia we could fix even an Indonesian Version up now.
I dont know so far if btc payouts will be available. So far Marvin is not Paying and i thin he will not continue, cause its simply to much work for him

kindly regards,
mu77al
Tahta and I told you many times that we need aces to the db and not some blurred screenshots, you keep refusing this and don't want to bring this to a good end. All the time I told you that I want to pay all remaining balances and share the profit after all users are paid. What you can't understand about what I told you already more as 10 times the only thing I want is that all users get paid and stop this service.

Your also a trust abuser who send me red trust when you are the person who make big problems, the guy who warned us about you was right all the time!
mu77aL (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 07:46:11 PM

kindly regards,
mu77al
Tahta and I told you many times that we need aces to the db and not some blurred screenshots, you keep refusing this and don't want to bring this to a good end. All the time I told you that I want to pay all remaining balances and share the profit after all users are paid. What you can't understand about what I told you already more as 10 times the only thing I want is that all users get paid and stop this service.

Your also a trust abuser who send me red trust when you are the person who make big problems, the guy who warned us about you was right all the time!

Im removing the red Trust if u start Paying the workers like on the Screenshots. Your still holding all Balance on https://raiblockscommunity.net/account/index.php?acc=xrb_3kc1qux45yon37ngqa651n9khgmx6kgexpmc59i8s8n3ycphcxexzdwkh9k5

Every XRB which was claimed on the old Version will be credited to the workers Account of the New Version. Payouts request and seen on the Screenshots are distributed by Marvin - Hopefully soon.

Also the Claims are paid each 24 hours now - The Balance shows 0 MRAI until we are in Payround and distributed in Paying. Then the payouts can be requested by each Claimer

www.RaiCaptchas.com
Back online again!

Happy Claiming

kindly regards,
mu77al

Earn Real Money Bitcoin Crypto MRAI XRB by Clicking Captcha Captchas solve Captchas increase budget work online work from home work from every time in every part of the world from your latop pc device tablet earn success good investment 2.80$ per hour only clicking getting rich how to earn how to earn money online
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:12:20 PM

Hello guys, can I asked you a question? How do I sell my captchas in raicaptchas pool?
khufuking

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:15:13 PM

I can confirm i see my BTC address ( number 2 ) in the 3rd screen shoot with a balance of 147 mari . And mu77al I think marvin asking you access to see if anyone did not manage to withdraw before site go down . If no payout request done then it will not be in those screens ! ?
mu77aL (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 11:24:23 PM

Hello guys, can I asked you a question? How do I sell my captchas in raicaptchas pool?

Claims are sold after the Payout Distriburting each 60 Minutes. The Balance is showing up after the Pool adress pocketed it.

I can confirm i see my BTC address ( number 2 ) in the 3rd screen shoot with a balance of 147 mari . And mu77al I think marvin asking you access to see if anyone did not manage to withdraw before site go down . If no payout request done then it will not be in those screens ! ?

Marvin is not paying the Screenshots. I really dont know why, but i can only say everybody that is visible on that screen should give him a red Trust for not paying the workers.
He wants now everybody who has claimed write him a message with the btc adress to validate it.

Users who did not requested a WD before the site went down should report to me with the Claim Amount that they made.
The Amount will be credited to the new Version of RaiCaptchas.com

kindly regards,
mu77al
onlinedragon

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:45:17 PM

Claims are sold after the Payout Distriburting each 60 Minutes. The Balance is showing up after the Pool adress pocketed it.

Marvin is not paying the Screenshots. I really dont know why, but i can only say everybody that is visible on that screen should give him a red Trust for not paying the workers.
He wants now everybody who has claimed write him a message with the btc adress to validate it.

Users who did not requested a WD before the site went down should report to me with the Claim Amount that they made.

kindly regards,
mu77al
The bitcoin addresses are unreadable on the screenshots I told you already so many times, tried to verify the addresses on the screenshot because you did write it for me and guess what 2 addresses were already wrong, so you can keep blaiming me for all problems but told already many times that I want to pay all workers but need to be sure about the Bitcoin addresses.

Please let me know if there is anyone who can read the BTC addresses on the screenshots, it can be me that is that stupid what mu77al keep saying??

mu77aL (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 12:08:01 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 01:57:14 AM by mu77aL

kindly regards,
mu77al

Im removing the red Trust if u start Paying the workers like on the Screenshots. Your still holding all Balance on https://raiblockscommunity.net/account/index.php?acc=xrb_3kc1qux45yon37ngqa651n9khgmx6kgexpmc59i8s8n3ycphcxexzdwkh9k5

Every XRB which was claimed on the old Version will be credited to the workers Account of the New Version. Payouts request and seen on the Screenshots are distributed by Marvin - Hopefully soon.

Also the Claims are paid each 24 hours now - The Balance shows 0 MRAI until we are in Payround and distributed in Paying. Then the payouts can be requested by each Claimer

www.RaiCaptchas.com
Back online again!

Happy Claiming

kindly regards,
mu77al

Earn Real Money Bitcoin Crypto MRAI XRB by Clicking Captcha Captchas solve Captchas increase budget work online work from home work from every time in every part of the world from your latop pc device tablet earn success good investment 2.80$ per hour only clicking getting rich how to earn how to earn money online

kindly regards,
mu77al
The bitcoin addresses are unreadable on the screenshots I told you already so many times, tried to verify the addresses on the screenshot because you did write it for me and guess what 2 addresses were already wrong, so you can keep blaiming me for all problems but told already many times that I want to pay all workers but need to be sure about the Bitcoin addresses.

Please let me know if there is anyone who can read the BTC addresses on the screenshots, it can be me that is that stupid what mu77al keep saying??

Finally Marvin is starting with the btc Payouts.

www.RaiCaptchas.com
Back online again!

Happy Claiming

kindly regards,
mu77al
onlinedragon

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:27:26 AM

Sorry to say this but the pool will not come back the cooperation ends in a big drama, last days many things happen what result in a website that isn't working and the admin panel that could not be reached. Currently Davie(mu77al) don't want to cooperate to bring this all to a good end, did request many times aces to the admin panel and the DB so I can start paying open withdraws and remaining balances. But Davie only did send me the screenshots that are totally blurred and he will not give me or Tahta aces to the db or admin panel to copy the addresses and other information, he going totally crazy and think that I am stupid that I cant work with some screenshots. Did send him today 100 mrai but he keep asking for more but I refused to send him anything as long he don't end this service in a good way. Davie also suggested that he would do the payment if I was that stupid to send the payments with such screenshots. Sorry but I will not send that guy anything anymore I don't trust him at all. He said also things that he would drive to mine home with some skinheads so you can understand what kind of conversation it was.

Still I hope to bring this all to a good end so if anyone see a withdraw on the screenshot with your address or have remaining balances than please let me know this.

Screenshots mu77al send me:
http://imgur.com/4F1frY3
http://imgur.com/a/TEEKu
http://imgur.com/a/UnWaC
Payment send for all that I could recognize and verify the BTC addresses on the screenshot, check the screenshots if you didn't receive the payment. Davie was that sure it was that easy to read the BTC addresses but he send me totally wrong addresses so if I did what he asked me than you never received your payment see the difference yourself. Never heard anyway that it was normal to send a payment according to a screenshot.

The btc list davie send me:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FzPY91B2x0fnrW6ONIR8r7J6nq2Gz_PAM6KUsPrnSOg/edit?usp=sharing

The list I did check:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yaTfanpAj492JwD309_ML_HxpjFhBOuAK-Lli8Rpq64/edit?usp=sharing

Payment: https://blockchain.info/tx/7099fa415a2561f27707c78955ce14722598f68baae38e8f829f17022e7ddba4
mu77aL (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 01:57:20 AM

kindly regards,
mu77al

www.RaiCaptchas.com
Back online again!

Happy Claiming

kindly regards,
mu77al

kindly regards,
mu77al

Finally Marvin is starting with the btc Payouts.

www.RaiCaptchas.com
Back online again!

Happy Claiming

kindly regards,
mu77al
iamaruf

Activity: 1064
Merit: 265

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:46:30 AM

Hello, If I want to join and I want XRB how is your fee? If I want BTC how much you will pay per XRB? If your fee is not more than 2-3% I am going to join.

rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:49:58 AM

Sir Mu77aL, I just want to withdraw my past balance in the old version of raicaptchas, but I don't know how to do it, can you help me? Thanks in advance.
khufuking

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:31:03 AM

Thanks marvin i got my payment . But to be honest as marvin said the addresses on the screen shoot is very hard to read . I noticed mine from the first 3 numbers/digits and last 3 . me my self could not read it all myself . And this is money if he not sure from 1 number or digit he should not send and wait confirm . So i think wait to make sure the addresses is correct was the right thing to do  Wink
mu77aL (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 06:02:57 AM

Sir Mu77aL, I just want to withdraw my past balance in the old version of raicaptchas, but I don't know how to do it, can you help me? Thanks in advance.

Hihi rzhamster,

so far Marvin is holding Every Coin generated in this Time. To get your Balance back just gom to the New Version and uppon up an Account with the same xrb/btc adress like before.
Also send an PM with the Claiming Amount and the Amount of MRAI distributed + xrb adress.

Every Claim validated gets paid back Smiley

kindly regards,
mu77al

www.RaiCaptchas.com
kenesu

Activity: 272
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:04:36 AM

Thanks marvin. I got the payment Smiley
well I trust Marvin when it comes to this issue and to be honest. Why don't have an access to check where the payout goes to? only screenies with blurry type? just can't trust this guy (mu77al) anymore..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: