Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:22:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GameCredits Speculation  (Read 7619 times)
trollercoaster (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:17:25 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 08:21:12 AM by trollercoaster

So what are your opinions on this? I decided to pick up some coins to hodl.

I have been searching for coins with real usage demands, could we finally have an alt coin with real users?

It is being developed in partnership with Datcroft Games, who themselves have over 12,000,000 users, they are soon launching a mobile store which aims to compete with Google and Apple among others.

Several hundred games already registered for the store.

The coin itself is used to make purchases from the mobile store and in game, which you purchase via credit card, it fills sell orders on exchanges, no need for users to interact with a wallet, the users don't need to know squat about crypto currency.

Lower fees and more regular pay outs than google and apple for developers.

Professional marketing team targeting Asian markets.

I think this is a good moon ticket.
basesaw

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:19:52 AM

Thank you for sharing your thought. I may review about this coin. Might get some gamecredit coins if I found this having potential. As you havr said that it will have a partnership with a large company then it may get a ticket to the moon.
charli838

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:23:26 AM

To me GameCredits is the most undervalued coin by far.
The team is one if not the best out there, involving successful people from the gaming industry and people who knows how business works.
They have the knowledge, skills and connections to really push their product to mainstream, which is a 100 billion $ market.
And they have an actual working product that brings so much benefits to both gamers and developers.
They act more than they speak, I love it. No bullshit and big words to look fancy, they always deliver.
This is absolutely your ticket to the moon. Hodl as long as you can, you wont regret it  Wink
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:02:19 PM

$5 in 2018 is a realistic possibility.

The coin has usage, great development team and will be having over 10,000 games accepting it
trollercoaster (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:56:41 PM

Looks like it's approaching $1 I think we can do it in the  next 24 hours if the announcements continue  Cool
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:19:00 AM

That's a real vantage point,  that the purchase itself converts to crypto via credit card. My main favorite game is vainglory. Purchase thousands of skins and heroes. Think about the opportunities. It just broke 72000 as of now.

Beside games. Could you purchase apps?
The Yorkshire Pudd

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:34:27 AM

To throw a potentially happy huge curve what if this service grows to the point where Apple or google play want to basically buy this store? We know the big guys prefer to buy their competition out rather than compete...
I Wonder how such a buy out would work?
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 08:16:41 AM

Game price has had a good run, but acceleration in price always leads to a reversal. Long term trend still good however.

Look at the long term trend line : price is far above that, and will start to drop back soon, probably just before the Mobile Go ICO.  A lot of the Game subscribed for MobileGo will be sold back into the market, so there is going to be a  substantial dip in the next 6-8 weeks.

My rough guess :

$1.1 by April 25th.

$0.55  by May 25th.

$0.85 by July 25th.

$1.3  by September 25th.
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:54:21 AM

The market cap isn't quite significant for such early stage? Think that is along the size of other huge coins...
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:40:32 PM

Price is rallying due to upcoming MobileGO ICO, as Game receives 7% bonus. As such, I think it's fair to assume that prospective investors are buying now, rather than later. While I'd like this rally to continue forever, I think it's only realistic to assume a bounceback once MobileGO sale starts on the 25th. Personally, I'm going to put 1/3rd of my GAME into MobileGO, hodl a third, and sell a third. Will most likely purchase more GAME near end of Mobile ICO when price is most definitely at its relative minimum.
The Yorkshire Pudd

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:33:31 PM

If the price broke the $1 mark to $1.10 the coin will struggle to dip under $0.90 again.  The support here will be huge for the day traders swooping in.  It would really need bad news to drop signifigantly down to $0.5.  Always people who reach a target price and take profits accounting for swings.  Maybe get a little more swingy with miners who insta sell rather than hold but that's nothing major.
I can see 1 bad news event but highly doubt it will happen and that would be for the crowd funding of the store to be poor.  I can however already see a lot of support for the crowd funding and this makes me think we could have a good news event in this area.  Over support / massive interest and investment will carry over into a increase in the game coin.  Could maybe see $2 by start of June with such large interest.
trollercoaster (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:22:47 AM

I would be surprised to see it fall below $0.70 I still think it could reach $1 before the live demo, lets see.
The next 24 hours should be interesting  Cheesy
elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 04:42:31 AM

The price might still go up due to Mobile Go ICO in April 25 due to additional 7% discount if game credits was used.
JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 08:52:29 AM

Game price has had a good run, but acceleration in price always leads to a reversal. Long term trend still good however.

Look at the long term trend line : price is far above that, and will start to drop back soon, probably just before the Mobile Go ICO.  A lot of the Game subscribed for MobileGo will be sold back into the market, so there is going to be a  substantial dip in the next 6-8 weeks.

My rough guess :

$1.1 by April 25th.

$0.55  by May 25th.

$0.85 by July 25th.

$1.3  by September 25th.

1st one was correct. (1.08$ if I remember). No sure about second one, when the ICO will end they should start marketing (that's what they said).
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 09:50:37 AM

Look at the long term trend line : price is far above that, and will start to drop back soon, probably just before the Mobile Go ICO.  A lot of the Game subscribed for MobileGo will be sold back into the market, so there is going to be a  substantial dip in the next 6-8 weeks.

My rough guess :

$1.1 by April 25th.

$0.55  by May 25th.

$0.85 by July 25th.

$1.3  by September 25th.

1st one was correct. (1.08$ if I remember). No sure about second one, when the ICO will end they should start marketing (that's what they said).

After the Crowdsale the first effect on price will be the sale of Game which was subscribed to MobileGo. This is 700000 after 2 days, but I would not be surprised to see it at many millions.

Marketing will impact on price late in the year.

I am thinking I may have been optimistic in my guesses, but am still looking to buy more Game around 0.0004  (c.50c at prevailing exchange rate)...depending on how the Crowdsale turns out. There are always some unexpected issues in these projects !

Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:17:32 PM

Ahh so reason why GAME went down instead of moving up as what more predicted. It is because MobileGo ICO failed to fix the GAME investment option? What is the update of it? Is it fixed now?
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:30:54 PM

Ahh so reason why GAME went down instead of moving up as what more predicted. It is because MobileGo ICO failed to fix the GAME investment option? What is the update of it? Is it fixed now?

Price dumped due to overload on crowdsale servers at start of the sale. Price reached ATH and subsequently fell back down as people sold when they saw the MobileGO sight out of operation. Problems have since been fixed, and price is rebounding. I expect it to continue to increase until day 6 or 7 as people are still jumping to buy in during the first week. Lull in price/volume for next two weeks and another rebound last week as 10% GAME bonus goes into effect for week 4.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:37:54 PM

il prob hold off buying into Gamecredits until i see what games are at launch i keep hearing 300+ but i only see a few games when i search but if they can just grab a 1% share it would be a huge success only time will tell.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Starkz

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:21:02 PM

I'm more interested in the mobilego currency because it's used for in-game microtransactions vs gamecredits which is used to buy the games. Can see lots more developers offering free to play games with microtransactions than pay to play in the mobile market space.

SkrillexLegit

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:00:23 AM

Oh the price of din grows so stubbornly and long that there is no end to it
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: