Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:30:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: GameCredits Speculation  (Read 7619 times)
trollercoaster (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:17:25 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 08:21:12 AM by trollercoaster

So what are your opinions on this? I decided to pick up some coins to hodl.

I have been searching for coins with real usage demands, could we finally have an alt coin with real users?

It is being developed in partnership with Datcroft Games, who themselves have over 12,000,000 users, they are soon launching a mobile store which aims to compete with Google and Apple among others.

Several hundred games already registered for the store.

The coin itself is used to make purchases from the mobile store and in game, which you purchase via credit card, it fills sell orders on exchanges, no need for users to interact with a wallet, the users don't need to know squat about crypto currency.

Lower fees and more regular pay outs than google and apple for developers.

Professional marketing team targeting Asian markets.

I think this is a good moon ticket.
basesaw

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:19:52 AM

Thank you for sharing your thought. I may review about this coin. Might get some gamecredit coins if I found this having potential. As you havr said that it will have a partnership with a large company then it may get a ticket to the moon.
charli838

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:23:26 AM

To me GameCredits is the most undervalued coin by far.
The team is one if not the best out there, involving successful people from the gaming industry and people who knows how business works.
They have the knowledge, skills and connections to really push their product to mainstream, which is a 100 billion $ market.
And they have an actual working product that brings so much benefits to both gamers and developers.
They act more than they speak, I love it. No bullshit and big words to look fancy, they always deliver.
This is absolutely your ticket to the moon. Hodl as long as you can, you wont regret it  Wink
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:02:19 PM

$5 in 2018 is a realistic possibility.

The coin has usage, great development team and will be having over 10,000 games accepting it
trollercoaster (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:56:41 PM

Looks like it's approaching $1 I think we can do it in the  next 24 hours if the announcements continue  Cool
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:19:00 AM

That's a real vantage point,  that the purchase itself converts to crypto via credit card. My main favorite game is vainglory. Purchase thousands of skins and heroes. Think about the opportunities. It just broke 72000 as of now.

Beside games. Could you purchase apps?
The Yorkshire Pudd

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:34:27 AM

To throw a potentially happy huge curve what if this service grows to the point where Apple or google play want to basically buy this store? We know the big guys prefer to buy their competition out rather than compete...
I Wonder how such a buy out would work?
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 08:16:41 AM

Game price has had a good run, but acceleration in price always leads to a reversal. Long term trend still good however.

Look at the long term trend line : price is far above that, and will start to drop back soon, probably just before the Mobile Go ICO.  A lot of the Game subscribed for MobileGo will be sold back into the market, so there is going to be a  substantial dip in the next 6-8 weeks.

My rough guess :

$1.1 by April 25th.

$0.55  by May 25th.

$0.85 by July 25th.

$1.3  by September 25th.
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:54:21 AM

The market cap isn't quite significant for such early stage? Think that is along the size of other huge coins...
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:40:32 PM

Price is rallying due to upcoming MobileGO ICO, as Game receives 7% bonus. As such, I think it's fair to assume that prospective investors are buying now, rather than later. While I'd like this rally to continue forever, I think it's only realistic to assume a bounceback once MobileGO sale starts on the 25th. Personally, I'm going to put 1/3rd of my GAME into MobileGO, hodl a third, and sell a third. Will most likely purchase more GAME near end of Mobile ICO when price is most definitely at its relative minimum.
The Yorkshire Pudd

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:33:31 PM

If the price broke the $1 mark to $1.10 the coin will struggle to dip under $0.90 again.  The support here will be huge for the day traders swooping in.  It would really need bad news to drop signifigantly down to $0.5.  Always people who reach a target price and take profits accounting for swings.  Maybe get a little more swingy with miners who insta sell rather than hold but that's nothing major.
I can see 1 bad news event but highly doubt it will happen and that would be for the crowd funding of the store to be poor.  I can however already see a lot of support for the crowd funding and this makes me think we could have a good news event in this area.  Over support / massive interest and investment will carry over into a increase in the game coin.  Could maybe see $2 by start of June with such large interest.
trollercoaster (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:22:47 AM

I would be surprised to see it fall below $0.70 I still think it could reach $1 before the live demo, lets see.
The next 24 hours should be interesting  Cheesy
elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 04:42:31 AM

The price might still go up due to Mobile Go ICO in April 25 due to additional 7% discount if game credits was used.
JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 08:52:29 AM

Game price has had a good run, but acceleration in price always leads to a reversal. Long term trend still good however.

Look at the long term trend line : price is far above that, and will start to drop back soon, probably just before the Mobile Go ICO.  A lot of the Game subscribed for MobileGo will be sold back into the market, so there is going to be a  substantial dip in the next 6-8 weeks.

My rough guess :

$1.1 by April 25th.

$0.55  by May 25th.

$0.85 by July 25th.

$1.3  by September 25th.

1st one was correct. (1.08$ if I remember). No sure about second one, when the ICO will end they should start marketing (that's what they said).
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 09:50:37 AM

Look at the long term trend line : price is far above that, and will start to drop back soon, probably just before the Mobile Go ICO.  A lot of the Game subscribed for MobileGo will be sold back into the market, so there is going to be a  substantial dip in the next 6-8 weeks.

My rough guess :

$1.1 by April 25th.

$0.55  by May 25th.

$0.85 by July 25th.

$1.3  by September 25th.

1st one was correct. (1.08$ if I remember). No sure about second one, when the ICO will end they should start marketing (that's what they said).

After the Crowdsale the first effect on price will be the sale of Game which was subscribed to MobileGo. This is 700000 after 2 days, but I would not be surprised to see it at many millions.

Marketing will impact on price late in the year.

I am thinking I may have been optimistic in my guesses, but am still looking to buy more Game around 0.0004  (c.50c at prevailing exchange rate)...depending on how the Crowdsale turns out. There are always some unexpected issues in these projects !

Periodik

Merit: 256

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:17:32 PM

Ahh so reason why GAME went down instead of moving up as what more predicted. It is because MobileGo ICO failed to fix the GAME investment option? What is the update of it? Is it fixed now?
jeffthebaker
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:30:54 PM

Ahh so reason why GAME went down instead of moving up as what more predicted. It is because MobileGo ICO failed to fix the GAME investment option? What is the update of it? Is it fixed now?

Price dumped due to overload on crowdsale servers at start of the sale. Price reached ATH and subsequently fell back down as people sold when they saw the MobileGO sight out of operation. Problems have since been fixed, and price is rebounding. I expect it to continue to increase until day 6 or 7 as people are still jumping to buy in during the first week. Lull in price/volume for next two weeks and another rebound last week as 10% GAME bonus goes into effect for week 4.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:37:54 PM

il prob hold off buying into Gamecredits until i see what games are at launch i keep hearing 300+ but i only see a few games when i search but if they can just grab a 1% share it would be a huge success only time will tell.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Starkz

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:21:02 PM

I'm more interested in the mobilego currency because it's used for in-game microtransactions vs gamecredits which is used to buy the games. Can see lots more developers offering free to play games with microtransactions than pay to play in the mobile market space.

SkrillexLegit

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:00:23 AM

Oh the price of din grows so stubbornly and long that there is no end to it
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:11:48 AM

Look at the long term trend line : price is far above that, and will start to drop back soon, probably just before the Mobile Go ICO.  A lot of the Game subscribed for MobileGo will be sold back into the market, so there is going to be a  substantial dip in the next 6-8 weeks.

My rough guess :

$1.1 by April 25th.

$0.55  by May 25th.

$0.85 by July 25th.

$1.3  by September 25th.

After the Crowdsale the first effect on price will be the sale of Game which was subscribed to MobileGo. This is 700000 after 2 days, but I would not be surprised to see it at many millions.

Marketing will impact on price late in the year.

I am thinking I may have been optimistic in my guesses, but am still looking to buy more Game around 0.0004  (c.50c at prevailing exchange rate)...depending on how the Crowdsale turns out. There are always some unexpected issues in these projects !

Those GAME will not be sold on the one market. Private investors. GAME won't go below 60k satishi

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 11:20:23 PM

Price dumped due to overload on crowdsale servers at start of the sale. Price reached ATH and subsequently fell back down as people sold when they saw the MobileGO sight out of operation. Problems have since been fixed, and price is rebounding. I expect it to continue to increase until day 6 or 7 as people are still jumping to buy in during the first week. Lull in price/volume for next two weeks and another rebound last week as 10% GAME bonus goes into effect for week 4.

What do you think the effect will be , during the next few months, from Game to be sold after the crowdsale ?

I know the stated intention is to sell privately, not on exchanges, but it will depend on the level of demand even so, and the amount is open ended (1.5 Million so far, but has no upper limit)
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:39:44 PM

Ask windjc.
He got me a x3 with game. I think last year he said something about a possible 100 or 200 million marketcap in 2017.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
emdje

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 08:48:04 AM

Those GAME will not be sold on the one market. Private investors. GAME won't go below 60k satishi

Game is below 60 k right now  Wink

But USD price is relatively stable  Smiley
Johnny00

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:05:43 AM

Game is below 60 k right now  Wink

But USD price is relatively stable  Smiley

The difference is that the whole altcoin market is dropping. GAME is not dropping because of bad news or delays in development.

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Johnny00

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:34:22 PM

Price right back up. Hope you all got cheap GAME

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
The Yorkshire Pudd

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:33:18 PM

If the price broke the $1 mark to $1.10 the coin will struggle to dip under $0.90 again.  The support here will be huge for the day traders swooping in.  It would really need bad news to drop signifigantly down to $0.5.  Always people who reach a target price and take profits accounting for swings.  Maybe get a little more swingy with miners who insta sell rather than hold but that's nothing major.
I can see 1 bad news event but highly doubt it will happen and that would be for the crowd funding of the store to be poor.  I can however already see a lot of support for the crowd funding and this makes me think we could have a good news event in this area.  Over support / massive interest and investment will carry over into a increase in the game coin.  Could maybe see $2 by start of June with such large interest.

Can I get a thumbs up?   Wink Grin
thew3apon

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:30:07 PM

What is the reason for this rise ? MobileGo could be ?
kentwo

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:27:16 AM

Maybe it's because of MobileGo's ICO,many people buy GameCredits join.
noa06

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:25:29 AM

Will it be better to invest on gamecredits and hold it for a month or two or invest in the Ico at this stage of the process ?
a29654

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:03:37 AM

Will it be better to invest on gamecredits and hold it for a month or two or invest in the Ico at this stage of the process ?

Go 25/75. Long term game will be big. Check the piece back in 2014. Dedicated devs, very strong community, a valuable market equals a very high chance for success
jeffthebaker
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:06:24 PM

What do you think the effect will be , during the next few months, from Game to be sold after the crowdsale ?

I know the stated intention is to sell privately, not on exchanges, but it will depend on the level of demand even so, and the amount is open ended (1.5 Million so far, but has no upper limit)

Late responses, but I feel my (fairly) accurate prediction proves my worth. Price after crowdsale will depend on mobileGO launch. Price is most likely going to dip near/at the end of the crowdsale regardless. If it ends with a working project and functional games, price shouldn't suffer too badly. With that being said, a tumble could take place if the launch turns out to be anything less than satisfactory.
noa06

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:40:24 AM

Late responses, but I feel my (fairly) accurate prediction proves my worth. Price after crowdsale will depend on mobileGO launch. Price is most likely going to dip near/at the end of the crowdsale regardless. If it ends with a working project and functional games, price shouldn't suffer too badly. With that being said, a tumble could take place if the launch turns out to be anything less than satisfactory.

Will it be more interesting to invest more towards the gamecredit token or into the Mobilego one ?

What are you speculation towards both plateform ? I really like the direction that this project is taking and really exited about the games who can come out of it Grin
X-ray

Activity: 2870
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:27:26 AM

Maybe it's because of MobileGo's ICO,many people buy GameCredits join.
Too many people don't want to missing mobile go crowdsale, And they're try to invest through mobile go which gives more bonus for their investment. and i can say if that's make the market FOMO and buy more and more game credit. It makes sense for me.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 03:05:21 AM

I kinda feel bad selling my coins in the 80 k range.

Seems there is still a lot of steam left.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
smalltimer

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 10:40:27 AM

with mobilego, they're stronger . They'll rule the market in their class.
JohnUser

Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 10:32:03 AM

My rough guess :

$1.1 by April 25th.

$0.55  by May 25th.

$0.85 by July 25th.

$1.3  by September 25th.
sure it won't be 0.55$ in 3 days.
paladium

Activity: 448

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:37:01 AM

with mobilego, home market value credit of the partnership will increase a lot.

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Periodik

Merit: 256

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:19:11 PM

GameCredits is too expensive right now. MobileGo also very expensive after that historical ICO ending. Interesting to see how the company fares in the future.   
hypertonyc

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:58:46 PM

GameCredits coin had a good raise today.What do you think?
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 06:44:51 PM

GameCredits is too expensive right now. MobileGo also very expensive after that historical ICO ending. Interesting to see how the company fares in the future.   

What do you think the price should be now, and why ?
paladium

Activity: 448

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:29:22 PM

This uptrend will continue ? I'll pick up it at this price ?

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 11:04:42 PM

This uptrend will continue ? I'll pick up it at this price ?

There is 6 million held for sale which came from the ICO. Make your bid for some.
dumpida

Activity: 722

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:09:50 AM

GAME The price rises constantly, that I even am afraid to predict the price, there can be growth in space

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
The Yorkshire Pudd

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:40:49 PM

I'm hopeful of big partnership/s to arrive soon that will push market cap up. Will also push up MGO.

In my opinion GAME should be above Doge at a minimum.
Sad to not see as fast growth as other coins and slipping down the market cap rankings.  Should be in the top 15 within a quarter - fingers crossed.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:49:01 PM

I'm hopeful of big partnership/s to arrive soon that will push market cap up. Will also push up MGO.

In my opinion GAME should be above Doge at a minimum.
Sad to not see as fast growth as other coins and slipping down the market cap rankings.  Should be in the top 15 within a quarter - fingers crossed.

I can definitely see this. The final steps are being executed to ensure real and meaningful development taking place ASAP. Gamecredits has a beneficial and tangible goal- the video game economy absolutely benefits from crypto and Game has a real plan to make this dream a reality. Very excited to what's to come in the near future.
CryptoPro3

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:30:35 PM

I have been looking at MGO and GAME and I am really starting to like the potential.

At the current GAME price $2.40 I think it could be a good buy. 63 million token supply and they are about to launch a 30 million dollar advertising campaign in August to attract new users. This will include commercials, billboards, etc. You think the price of GAME can go up to $50+ during a good bull run?

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
Jonny83

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:33:09 PM

I hope so i just bought 750 GAME credits hope to see good growth next quarter but who knows how far it could go
coolstory

Activity: 211

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:40:01 AM

I hope so i just bought 750 GAME credits hope to see good growth next quarter but who knows how far it could go

I'm somehow a newbie for coin investments but I also got 324 game credits 2 days ago. I expect a nice and sharp movement from the project so that I can sell my coins in profit. I follow this page to see the latest news.
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 11:19:16 PM

I have been looking at MGO and GAME and I am really starting to like the potential.

At the current GAME price $2.40 I think it could be a good buy. 63 million token supply and they are about to launch a 30 million dollar advertising campaign in August to attract new users. This will include commercials, billboards, etc. You think the price of GAME can go up to $50+ during a good bull run?

I would think $4 is a more likely target, sometime in 2018.  Its a good return for a year or so, 200% profit from the current $1.30.  Might go below $1 first though.
rapidleech

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:59:14 PM

yesterday
GameCredits hit the 2.5$
 Roll Eyes
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 10:30:43 PM

Price Stability is a good thing for confidence and Real-World use.

Increases can often come in short bursts over time, interspersed with long periods in trading ranges. The current trading range is $1.30 to $2.50
crypteria

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:54:23 PM

Hey guys, are there any news about GAME? I am holding some coins, but their value declines continously... I was checking the official website and used google, but I cannot find any news at all.
RickM

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:44:00 AM

The price of GameCredits has rebounded nicely since bottoming out around 1.21 ten days ago. Did anyone pick up some at the cheaper price and make a quick 60% paper gain?

Happy Trading  Grin
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 11:58:03 PM

The price of GameCredits has rebounded nicely since bottoming out around 1.21 ten days ago. Did anyone pick up some at the cheaper price and make a quick 60% paper gain?

Happy Trading  Grin

It bottomed around $0.96 , on Sept 15th at 11.45 UTC. My target was $1 , but the time window was very short.

I still stick with my July 15th forecast.
RickM

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:27:51 PM

Not much going on here in Game Credits speculation. Maybe all the talk is in the slack. No point to this thread as it is.

Happy Trading  Grin
rampantparanoia

Activity: 516
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:32:10 PM

Not much going on here in Game Credits speculation. Maybe all the talk is in the slack. No point to this thread as it is.

Happy Trading  Grin

There's a better speculation topic for this coin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2160179.0
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:34:11 PM

I have been searching for coins with real usage demands, could we finally have an alt coin with real users?

It is being developed in partnership with Datcroft Games, who themselves have over 12,000,000 users, they are soon launching a mobile store which aims to compete with Google and Apple among others.

The coin itself is used to make purchases from the mobile store and in game, which you purchase via credit card, it fills sell orders on exchanges, no need for users to interact with a wallet, the users don't need to know squat about crypto currency.

Ohhh that's interesting, ill do my review and research on it and try to make the best thoughts about it.

RickM

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:54:44 PM

Happy Trading  Grin

There's a better speculation topic for this coin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2160179.0

Thanks RP, I will take a look.

Happy Trading  Grin
buyingcoins

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:50:00 PM

Here's a step by step guide to buying and storing GameCredits cryptocurrency: https://buygamecredits.info/
anlhcylmz

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:27:53 AM

Isnt price is too cheap for gamecredits? LOL Cant believe that its 0.00014
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:28:09 AM

Price is in a downtrend. Has been for many months.

At this rate it will soon fall out of the top 100, which takes it off the radar of bigger players.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:39:23 AM

Is gamecredits pretty much the number 1 coin for gaming?  The other ones i heard are mobilego and edgeless.  What other gaming coins are there? 
anlhcylmz

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:44:04 AM

IT has Huge upside potential and i heard rumors about Ubisoft partnership started circulating
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:29:16 PM

Price is in a downtrend. Has been for many months.

At this rate it will soon fall out of the top 100, which takes it off the radar of bigger players.

Well they don't show anything so its normal. Starting to look very bad
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:09:23 PM

GameCredits is on its way to the 40 K.  So far making good progress after confirming its bull run on the daily. If it gets closer to 40K line, a pullback is expected. You better research and analysis about it and decide your choice.
Fallenzz

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:30:44 PM

GameCredits is on its way to the 40 K.  So far making good progress after confirming its bull run on the daily. If it gets closer to 40K line, a pullback is expected. You better research and analysis about it and decide your choice.

A pullback hahaha its just starting. Next time stop trying to make a small profit and hold for a year. Great things are coming in 2018 and game can hit 100$
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:36:06 PM

Thank you for sharing your thought. I may review about this coin. Might get some gamecredit coins if I found this having potential. As you havr said that it will have a partnership with a large company then it may get a ticket to the moon.
There are a number of competing alternatives in this field. Flipgame tokensale is now ongoing, WAX with links to Op-skins market has done quite well (although with a number of mistakes both technical and managerial), ... Having a ongoing product is not a bad start. I would recommend some exposure, but don´t bet the house.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
BlackBoxRecords

Pool of Stake

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:37:42 PM

A pullback hahaha its just starting. Next time stop trying to make a small profit and hold for a year. Great things are coming in 2018 and game can hit 100$

Oh well, just throwing a number is not much information. Why do you think it can grow in value that much? Sound quite unlikely to have such a growth in a competitive market.

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:23:31 AM

Well, my stop losses got triggered at night, and I don't think 51% profit is a small profit in a medium-term range.
Thinvestor

Activity: 184

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:20:32 AM

Holding a small bag of gamecredits and awaiting some big news soon hopefully

The simpler it is, the better I like it
Fallenzz

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:54:46 PM

Oh well, just throwing a number is not much information. Why do you think it can grow in value that much? Sound quite unlikely to have such a growth in a competitive market.

Potential is huge and they are making the right steps.
Tell me why a coin like Xem is 10 billion. Game and mgo will change the industry and in the end the money will go to these kind of blockchain solutions. Speculation will end
Thinvestor

Activity: 184

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:01:43 PM

Gamecredits to me seems to be a coin that will actually be adopted and used in the "real world" far sooner than most, therefore, I eventually see it mooning over other coins far sooner, has some catching up to do at the minute though!

The simpler it is, the better I like it
jeffthebaker
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:01:18 AM

Gamecredits to me seems to be a coin that will actually be adopted and used in the "real world" far sooner than most, therefore, I eventually see it mooning over other coins far sooner, has some catching up to do at the minute though!

Realistically, I could be competing against players around the world for MGO and GAME in online video games when I'm back from college in the summer. I think real and widespread adoption for GameCredits is a matter of when, not if, and when it does happen the returns will be astronomical.
BlackBoxRecords

Pool of Stake

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:33:13 PM

I am not as experienced as you guys in this thread, but for what I read in blogs and others there seems to be fierce competition in the token game arena. Wax, gameflip, gamecredits and a few others being baked now. Looks that merges and losses may occur soon.

BlackBoxRecords

Pool of Stake

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:34:48 PM

Potential is huge and they are making the right steps.
Tell me why a coin like Xem is 10 billion. Game and mgo will change the industry and in the end the money will go to these kind of blockchain solutions. Speculation will end

I believe that XEM has plenty of value. Smart contracting capability and vibrant developing and marketing team behind it. Not to mention the possibility of staking with is very appreciated by many.

mysterecryptoooo

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:26:54 PM

Game credits is a good coin and i expect it to rise in 2018.

▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮WORLDOPOLY▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
First Augmented  reality game based on blockchain
JOIN OUR   ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:21:49 AM

Still falling. It will soon be out of the top 100.

Too cheap is not an objective measure. There are many projects/coins where the price has x5 in just a few weeks, they might go x5 again. Similarly Game might fall again.

I personally would just follow the trend, because that is what works.

Unfortunately that means selling Game and buying other risers. I have been a long term holder, and will continue to hold, but I accept that I may lose on my core holding.

Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:23:19 AM

I am not as experienced as you guys in this thread, but for what I read in blogs and others there seems to be fierce competition in the token game arena. Wax, gameflip, gamecredits and a few others being baked now. Looks that merges and losses may occur soon.

Yes, lots of competition in that field, and it is only really fresh innovation that is winning now.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:30:22 PM

to confuse his desires with reality is the worst thing in crypto..

at least @Majormax makes a good explanation of the current state of GameCredit and already accept he may loose on his hold
Fallenzz

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:13:30 AM

to confuse his desires with reality is the worst thing in crypto..

at least @Majormax makes a good explanation of the current state of GameCredit and already accept he may loose on his hold

Its only going up now haha. You guys are trying to get more cheap coins
Game is a big bull flag
Kilomans

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:14:26 AM

Price reached ATH and subsequently fell back down as people sold when they saw the MobileGO sight out of operation. Problems have since been fixed, and price is rebounding.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: