Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:24:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GameCredits Speculation  (Read 7618 times)
anlhcylmz

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:27:53 AM

Isnt price is too cheap for gamecredits? LOL Cant believe that its 0.00014

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:28:09 AM

Price is in a downtrend. Has been for many months.

At this rate it will soon fall out of the top 100, which takes it off the radar of bigger players.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:39:23 AM

Is gamecredits pretty much the number 1 coin for gaming?  The other ones i heard are mobilego and edgeless.  What other gaming coins are there? 
anlhcylmz

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:44:04 AM

IT has Huge upside potential and i heard rumors about Ubisoft partnership started circulating
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:29:16 PM

Price is in a downtrend. Has been for many months.

At this rate it will soon fall out of the top 100, which takes it off the radar of bigger players.

Well they don't show anything so its normal. Starting to look very bad
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:09:23 PM

GameCredits is on its way to the 40 K.  So far making good progress after confirming its bull run on the daily. If it gets closer to 40K line, a pullback is expected. You better research and analysis about it and decide your choice.
Fallenzz

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:30:44 PM

GameCredits is on its way to the 40 K.  So far making good progress after confirming its bull run on the daily. If it gets closer to 40K line, a pullback is expected. You better research and analysis about it and decide your choice.

A pullback hahaha its just starting. Next time stop trying to make a small profit and hold for a year. Great things are coming in 2018 and game can hit 100$
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:36:06 PM

Thank you for sharing your thought. I may review about this coin. Might get some gamecredit coins if I found this having potential. As you havr said that it will have a partnership with a large company then it may get a ticket to the moon.
There are a number of competing alternatives in this field. Flipgame tokensale is now ongoing, WAX with links to Op-skins market has done quite well (although with a number of mistakes both technical and managerial), ... Having a ongoing product is not a bad start. I would recommend some exposure, but don´t bet the house.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
BlackBoxRecords

Pool of Stake

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:37:42 PM

A pullback hahaha its just starting. Next time stop trying to make a small profit and hold for a year. Great things are coming in 2018 and game can hit 100$

Oh well, just throwing a number is not much information. Why do you think it can grow in value that much? Sound quite unlikely to have such a growth in a competitive market.

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:23:31 AM

Well, my stop losses got triggered at night, and I don't think 51% profit is a small profit in a medium-term range.
Thinvestor

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:20:32 AM

Holding a small bag of gamecredits and awaiting some big news soon hopefully

The simpler it is, the better I like it
Fallenzz

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:54:46 PM

Oh well, just throwing a number is not much information. Why do you think it can grow in value that much? Sound quite unlikely to have such a growth in a competitive market.

Potential is huge and they are making the right steps.
Tell me why a coin like Xem is 10 billion. Game and mgo will change the industry and in the end the money will go to these kind of blockchain solutions. Speculation will end
Thinvestor

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:01:43 PM

Gamecredits to me seems to be a coin that will actually be adopted and used in the "real world" far sooner than most, therefore, I eventually see it mooning over other coins far sooner, has some catching up to do at the minute though!

The simpler it is, the better I like it
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:01:18 AM

Gamecredits to me seems to be a coin that will actually be adopted and used in the "real world" far sooner than most, therefore, I eventually see it mooning over other coins far sooner, has some catching up to do at the minute though!

Realistically, I could be competing against players around the world for MGO and GAME in online video games when I'm back from college in the summer. I think real and widespread adoption for GameCredits is a matter of when, not if, and when it does happen the returns will be astronomical.
BlackBoxRecords

Pool of Stake

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:33:13 PM

So what are your opinions on this? I decided to pick up some coins to hodl.

I have been searching for coins with real usage demands, could we finally have an alt coin with real users?

It is being developed in partnership with Datcroft Games, who themselves have over 12,000,000 users, they are soon launching a mobile store which aims to compete with Google and Apple among others.

Several hundred games already registered for the store.

The coin itself is used to make purchases from the mobile store and in game, which you purchase via credit card, it fills sell orders on exchanges, no need for users to interact with a wallet, the users don't need to know squat about crypto currency.

Lower fees and more regular pay outs than google and apple for developers.

Professional marketing team targeting Asian markets.

I think this is a good moon ticket.

I am not as experienced as you guys in this thread, but for what I read in blogs and others there seems to be fierce competition in the token game arena. Wax, gameflip, gamecredits and a few others being baked now. Looks that merges and losses may occur soon.

BlackBoxRecords

Pool of Stake

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:34:48 PM

Potential is huge and they are making the right steps.
Tell me why a coin like Xem is 10 billion. Game and mgo will change the industry and in the end the money will go to these kind of blockchain solutions. Speculation will end

I believe that XEM has plenty of value. Smart contracting capability and vibrant developing and marketing team behind it. Not to mention the possibility of staking with is very appreciated by many.

mysterecryptoooo

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:26:54 PM

Game credits is a good coin and i expect it to rise in 2018.

▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮WORLDOPOLY▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
First Augmented  reality game based on blockchain
JOIN OUR   ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:21:49 AM

Still falling. It will soon be out of the top 100.

Too cheap is not an objective measure. There are many projects/coins where the price has x5 in just a few weeks, they might go x5 again. Similarly Game might fall again.

I personally would just follow the trend, because that is what works.

Unfortunately that means selling Game and buying other risers. I have been a long term holder, and will continue to hold, but I accept that I may lose on my core holding.

Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:23:19 AM

So what are your opinions on this? I decided to pick up some coins to hodl.

I have been searching for coins with real usage demands, could we finally have an alt coin with real users?

It is being developed in partnership with Datcroft Games, who themselves have over 12,000,000 users, they are soon launching a mobile store which aims to compete with Google and Apple among others.

Several hundred games already registered for the store.

The coin itself is used to make purchases from the mobile store and in game, which you purchase via credit card, it fills sell orders on exchanges, no need for users to interact with a wallet, the users don't need to know squat about crypto currency.

Lower fees and more regular pay outs than google and apple for developers.

Professional marketing team targeting Asian markets.

I think this is a good moon ticket.

I am not as experienced as you guys in this thread, but for what I read in blogs and others there seems to be fierce competition in the token game arena. Wax, gameflip, gamecredits and a few others being baked now. Looks that merges and losses may occur soon.

Yes, lots of competition in that field, and it is only really fresh innovation that is winning now.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:30:22 PM

Game credits is a good coin and i expect it to rise in 2018.

to confuse his desires with reality is the worst thing in crypto..

at least @Majormax makes a good explanation of the current state of GameCredit and already accept he may loose on his hold
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: