Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 08:35:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YO-EX Scam Exchange signature campaign  (Read 946 times)
0xfff (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:18:06 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 02:35:33 PM by 0xfff

What happened::
I was removed from a signature campaign on payday for "burstposting." I did not receive pay.

I did not break any rules of the campaign. No where is "burstposting" listed on the rules. I don't know what he means by "burstposting."

He is free to remove me from his campaign whenever he wants but he must pay me for the time I have been in the campaign before I am removed.

Rules of the campaign:
1 post per week must be in ANN thread
30 posts max per week
15 posts minimum per week
Posts must be constructive and on topic
75 characters minimum
Users not posting a min of 15 posts per week for 2 consecutive weeks will be removed
1 bitcointalk account per person(If you are found to be enrolling alts you and your alt are kicked out with no pay)
No neg trust accts may enroll
If you receive neg trust while enrolled you receive no pay and will be removed
If youre placed on SMAS blacklist during your time enrolled you will not be paid
You may not advertise any other sites in your signatures
Posts in any sig campaign threads will not count
Users may only rank up if theres a spot available
Posts in Games & Rounds, Off topic, Lending, Auctions, Politics & Society, Beginners and help, Archival, Press, Investor based games, or Micro earnings will not count

Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=355846

Reference Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1862652.msg18522977#msg18522977
https://archive.fo/jmpc9

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NS7FyvPGSl_Y_0K_giOSej1btwQK3Hs9HPwaskZlgoE/
https://archive.fo/3NqUb

Amount Scammed:

Payment Method:
bitcoin

PM/Chat Logs:
You can remove the yoex sig, im placing you on the blacklist for burstposting

Additional Notes:
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:13:31 PM

Being banned from the campaign makes the campaign's manager a scammer? Is that what you mean? But as I know burst posting is also known as spamming?(correct me if I'm wrong). But in this case only the campaign's manager can give you details/complete details about why are you banned on this campaign as every users here have their own meaning/interpretation of post spamming.
0xfff (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:49:24 PM

Being banned from the campaign makes the campaign's manager a scammer? Is that what you mean? But as I know burst posting is also known as spamming?(correct me if I'm wrong). But in this case only the campaign's manager can give you details/complete details about why are you banned on this campaign as every users here have their own meaning/interpretation of post spamming.

Yes. The exchange signature campaign manager is withholding money that I think I deserve. I don't see how any of my posts are spamming.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 4463

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:04:21 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2023, 07:57:01 PM by yahoo62278

Its sad that I even have to respond here and show you your mistakes but here goes. This user joined the YO-EX sig campaign on April 10. Since joining he made 56 posts for the week. Normally not a big deal as alot of users get 40-50 posts a week pretty easily.

As i go to grade the campaign last night i get to this user. Im gonna post screenshots of all his timestamps to try and save space in this post so everyone can see what burstposting is.

Without posting his whole post history, you can see what i mean. He logs in posts 5 or so posts a day all within 2-3 minutes of each other. He has periods where he gets away from this activity but for the most part its a load of post bursting.

Now of course this user is breaking an unwritten rule and is obviously upset at the fact he will not be getting paid. I agree that its not written in the rules that post bursting will lead to no pay, but its also not written in the rules that if you are a copy/paster youll be banned from the forum.

For anyone in a campaign i manage, if you have a problem with something the best course of action is to message me personally. Creating a scam accusation thread, changing sig, and avatar is not the way to go about getting paid. This user is showing that he is a child and that he will throw a tantrum in order to try and receive compensation.

Desreves a lil red paint but im not gonna stoop to his level

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
0xfff (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:44:12 PM

Its sad that I even have to respond here and show you your mistakes but here goes. This user joined the YO-EX sig campaign on April 10. Since joining he made 56 posts for the week. Normally not a big deal as alot of users get 40-50 posts a week pretty easily.

As i go to grade the campaign last night i get to this user. Im gonna post screenshots of all his timestamps to try and save space in this post so everyone can see what burstposting is.

Without posting his whole post history, you can see what i mean. He logs in posts 5 or so posts a day all within 2-3 minutes of each other. He has periods where he gets away from this activity but for the most part its a load of post bursting.

Now of course this user is breaking an unwritten rule and is obviously upset at the fact he will not be getting paid. I agree that its not written in the rules that post bursting will lead to no pay, but its also not written in the rules that if you are a copy/paster youll be banned from the forum.

For anyone in a campaign i manage, if you have a problem with something the best course of action is to message me personally. Creating a scam accusation thread, changing sig, and avatar is not the way to go about getting paid. This user is showing that he is a child and that he will throw a tantrum in order to try and receive compensation.

Desreves a lil red paint but im not gonna stoop to his level

Thank you for showing what you meant by "burstposting." You clearly stated that "burstposting" is not against the rules and that I did not break any rules of the campaign. So why are you refusing to pay?
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:35:08 PM

Thank you for showing what you meant by "burstposting." You clearly stated that "burstposting" is not against the rules and that I did not break any rules of the campaign. So why are you refusing to pay?
Since you started a thread for this and you are a full member and if you were in a campaign earlier you must know that post bursting is not acceptable in this forum and the campaign manager has the full rights to refuse you to pay if and when he finds that your post are not constructive and not on topic and there is yet another rule
If youre placed on SMAS blacklist during your time enrolled you will not be paid
and post bursting can place you in that. Hope you will learn from your mistakes. Good luck.
0xfff (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:51:02 PM

Since you started a thread for this and you are a full member and if you were in a campaign earlier you must know that post bursting is not acceptable in this forum and the campaign manager has the full rights to refuse you to pay if and when he finds that your post are not constructive and not on topic and there is yet another rule
and post bursting can place you in that. Hope you will learn from your mistakes. Good luck.

Show me where it says that "bursting" can put me on SMAS blacklist.

SMAS thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545652.0

Let's look at Campaign Ettiquette by yahoo. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1692740.0

When you are looking to join a signature campaign, the first thing you need to understand is you're basically applying for a job. When you're hired, then you're expected to do that job. If you do not do that job, then you are subject to not being paid for that job. Its pretty simple to comprehend, I don't care what your nationality is.

Ok now when applying for said campaign, you need to look for a campaign that has openings for your rank. Next you need to read the campaign thread and make sure you understand the rules for said campaign.

I applied for the job. I was accepted by yahoo to be part of the campaign. I followed all of the rules of the campaign. And now I am being denied payment for the job. If "bursting" is something yahoo didn't want people to do, why isn't it in the thread? Am I expected to read the mind of yahoo?
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:08:21 PM

Why do you think that we have a SMAS black list and let me clear this one for you ,spam means flooding the forum with excessive multiple posting at a short time and if you were familiar with usenet and BBS we used to ban people for these sort of actions and that is now followed here or any other forum sites and if you are coming online to visit this site and social media sites,it will be hard for me to explain further.Just understand your mistakes and move on kid.
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:09:01 PM

snip*
You can read laudas' thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1741988

Why am I banned from my signature campaign / the forum?

snip*

Post Bursting:
Post bursting refers to making a lot of posts in an extremely small amount of time (for example, several posts within the space of a minute).
Posts made in such a small amount of time are unlikely to have had much, if any, effort put into this. A direct result of this is that the posts are usually both low quality and one liners.

snip*
campaign managers have their own definitions of post bursting. I came across laudas' post in bitmixer sig thread and according to him/her,
You may post atleast 5 post in a hour with atleast 10 minutes interval to be atleast considered safe on short burst.
I think you mean "at most". 5 posts at most, with intervals of 10 minutes apart. 5 posts at least means you should likely post more than 5 times an hour, which would start to resemble post bursting fairly quickly.
Both of your posts are wrong. Post bursting usually constitutes posting several times in a small time span (there are no specifics in such a definition).

0xfff (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:16:24 PM

snip*

snip*

Post Bursting:
Post bursting refers to making a lot of posts in an extremely small amount of time (for example, several posts within the space of a minute).
Posts made in such a small amount of time are unlikely to have had much, if any, effort put into this. A direct result of this is that the posts are usually both low quality and one liners.

snip*

So I am expected to know about a thread started by another user to know the unwritten rules of a signature campaign? Why is this not listed as rules to follow in the thread of the signature campaign if I am expected to follow them?

I also do not believe I violated "several posts within the space of a minute." I had around 50 post for the week of the signature campaign. The campaign only pays for 30 posts that are 75+ characters and constructive. I am sure you could find 30 qualifying posts in my history. Does it even matter if I post non-constructive posts that are not expected to be a paid part of the campaign.

But none of that even matters, I didn't break the signature campaign rules and I am being denied pay.
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:23:02 PM

snip*

snip*

Post Bursting:

snip*

So I am expected to know about a thread started by another user to know the unwritten rules of a signature campaign? Why is this not listed as rules to follow in the thread of the signature campaign if I am expected to follow them?

I also do not believe I violated "several posts within the space of a minute." I had around 50 post for the week of the signature campaign. The campaign only pays for 30 posts that are 75+ characters and constructive. I am sure you could find 30 qualifying posts in my history. Does it even matter if I post non-constructive posts that are not expected to be a paid part of the campaign.

But none of that even matters, I didn't break the signature campaign rules and I am being denied pay.
It was in their rules if you can try to understand it more. Yo-Ex is under yahoos' management who is one of smas campaign manager so that makes Yo-Ex under smas rules. You broke one of it's rule as post bursting and that puts you under smas blacklist. Here's the rule in the campaign thread:
Try to comprehend before you start complaining.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:35:19 PM

@ yahoo62278, you should consider paying the Op. Kick him out of the campaign, fine him, warn him etc etc, but not paying him is unfair. You have admitted it is an unwritten rule, the Op could just be ignorant, have mercy. It is 1 week of blood and sweat for him, put yourself in his shoes. There is no need dragging your employers brand through the mud over a few satoshi.

@ OP, look for a better way to solve your problem with the campaign manager. Ignorance is often not an excuse. This a a disagreement not a scam. Reason with him, sounds like a reasonable person to me.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 07:42:22 PM

This is one of the most ridiculous accusations that I've read in this sub, and I read almost all of them.

0xfff, post-bursting is a completely unwanted way of posting and you should know this. Not because we have to write it down for you, but because you're supposed to be an individual of average intelligence who can use his/her brain. Intuitively, advertising which is spread throughout the whole period is the desirable behavior of a signature campaign participant. Adding all the possible scenarios, for which I could kick someone from a campaign is infeasible. There are so many potentially unwanted behaviors and scenarios for which I may or may not ban someone/deny their payment. The only thing for which I blame yahoo in this situation for, and I ask him to improve for his own good, is a missing clause such as this:

• The campaign manager reserves the right to refuse payment at his/her discretion.

Additionally, OP, stating that the exchange is a scam makes you lose even more credibility. The manage is the one who denied you the payment in this case, not the exchange.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:50:13 PM

@ yahoo62278, you should consider paying the Op. Kick him out of the campaign, fine him, warn him etc etc, but not paying him is unfair. You have admitted it is an unwritten rule, the Op could just be ignorant, have mercy. It is 1 week of blood and sweat for him, put yourself in his shoes. There is no need dragging your employers brand through the mud over a few satoshi.

@ OP, look for a better way to solve your problem with the campaign manager. Ignorance is often not an excuse. This a a disagreement not a scam. Reason with him, sounds like a reasonable person to me.
I agree with this.  Looks like his posts weren't bad, either.  There are actually intelligent people on this forum who can think quickly and write something constructive quickly, and that's a lot different than the average shit poster.  Yahoo62278 has a stellar reputation as a campaign manager, and Im sort of surprised he's denying you payment.   I can see him kicking you out, but you did give them advertising regardless of the timeframe of your posts. 

I did the same thing with the avatar and sig with the QTUM campaign,  which was a joke, and I also started a thread.  You're not going to win support.  Just move on to the next campaign and learn from this.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 07:55:23 PM

I agree with this.  Looks like his posts weren't bad, either.  There are actually intelligent people on this forum who can think quickly and write something constructive quickly, and that's a lot different than the average shit poster.  Yahoo62278 has a stellar reputation as a campaign manager, and Im sort of surprised he's denying you payment.   I can see him kicking you out, but you did give them advertising regardless of the timeframe of your posts. 
There are distinct differences between:
1) Desirable vs. undesirable behavior.
2) Posting quality.

Real assessment of a user can be actually far more complicated than the newbie/random/half-baked campaign managers make it out to be. There are far too many factors to consider which range outside of the scope 'quality vs. quantity'. I absolutely see no reason for which the OP should be paid. Do you see a clause somewhere which guarantees payment if you reach a certain post count?

In my case, you'd have to be overly constructive for me to even consider letting you stay after post-bursting. Usually if I catch you doing this, you're permanently banned from Bitmixer (which means that you get denied payment for any unpaid posts). This also means a permanent placement on the SMAS list.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:03:57 PM

What? You told Yahoo that the OP could just be ignorant and yet you told OP too that ignorance is often not an excuse?

How can people learn if they always be consider?
I have lots of received complaints too in my previous campaign that I managed for burst posting issues. Even that is small amount, it must not be tolerated. If he is really making lots of post here in the forum, does by any chances he did not seen or even passed a thread and encountered the word "burst posting".

Look how misleading the title too. Yo-Ex has nothing to do with this since Yahoo is in-charge.

He even added to his personal text that "YO-EX EXCHANGE RUN BY SCAMMERS". Any proof ? He is ruining the company's reputation which is not allowed at any aspects. He must deal with Yahoo itself alone.
Qartada

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 08:09:08 PM

I agree with this.  Looks like his posts weren't bad, either.  There are actually intelligent people on this forum who can think quickly and write something constructive quickly, and that's a lot different than the average shit poster.  Yahoo62278 has a stellar reputation as a campaign manager, and Im sort of surprised he's denying you payment.   I can see him kicking you out, but you did give them advertising regardless of the timeframe of your posts.  
There are distinct differences between:
1) Desirable vs. undesirable behavior.
2) Posting quality.

Real assessment of a user can be actually far more complicated than the newbie/random/half-baked campaign managers make it out to be. There are far too many factors to consider which range outside of the scope 'quality vs. quantity'. I absolutely see no reason for which the OP should be paid. Do you see a clause somewhere which guarantees payment if you reach a certain post count?

In my case, you'd have to be overly constructive for me to even consider letting you stay after post-bursting. Usually if I catch you doing this, you're permanently banned from Bitmixer (which means that you get denied payment for any unpaid posts). This also means a permanent placement on the SMAS list.
0xfff seems to basically be a shitposter anyway.  The posts that he did in bursts are all just barely reaching any minimum amount of characters and are clearly done with the intention of getting the posting over with as quickly as possible.  Even without post bursting, I would be surprised if any legitimate campaign manager kept him in for long at all.

If your posts are vaguely readable and have decent English grammar, that doesn't make them good.  Users who aren't in a sig campaign tend to post a variety of lengths and arguments for different topics - anyone in a signature campaign who isn't a spammer should at least feign that variety while posting on topic, and preferably have it naturally.

Regardless, managers obviously have the right to remove any user at their discretion - that's just common sense and is stated on nearly all sig campaign threads.  Withholding funds is not a scam when it's someone else's funds rather than your own and you knew that there was no guarantee you would receive their funds.

The manager also has no connection to the Yo-Ex exchange.  The exchange's perspective is that they hired a trustworthy community member to escrow funds and manage the campaign for them (which they did).

0xfff (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:22:22 PM

lmao you people just talk shit and ignore what I said

This problem is very simple.

I followed all of the WRITTEN rules. I was removed and denied pay for an UNWRITTEN rule.

I don't think that is acceptable. It is perfectly fine to remove me for any reason you please, but I am entitled to what I earned up until that point.

There is nothing more in this scam accusation.

I don't give a shit about "burstposting" or any other long hidden list of rules I was expected to follow. If it isn't clearly stated and part of the deal it is irrelevant.
I don't give a shit if you think my clickbait title, signature, or avatar ruins my reputation. My reputation does not matter in this. It does not change the simple facts I stated above. Did you click on the thread? Great so the clickbait worked. Thats it.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 10:25:19 PM

I followed all of the WRITTEN rules. I was removed and denied pay for an UNWRITTEN rule.
You either didn't read my post, or your intelligence is inadequate to comprehend it.

I don't think that is acceptable. It is perfectly fine to remove me for any reason you please, but I am entitled to what I earned up until that point.
No, you're not.

I don't give a shit if you think my clickbait title, signature, or avatar ruins my reputation. My reputation does not matter in this. It does not change the simple facts I stated above. Did you click on the thread? Great so the clickbait worked. Thats it.
I'd be more inclined to neg. rate you for the malicious defamation of said service. We've pointed out that this is wrong, yet you haven't changed it. Why is that?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
0xfff (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:30:22 PM

You either didn't read my post, or your intelligence is inadequate to comprehend it.

No, you're not.

I'd be more inclined to neg. rate you for the malicious defamation of said service. We've pointed out that this is wrong, yet you haven't changed it. Why is that?

I stopped reading your post after you started to talk shit. If you expect me to read it then rewrite it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: