Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:18:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: User favours Agreed to Pay for Website and Never Paid  (Read 322 times)
ownageplocks (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:09:10 PM

Long story short.
User favours agreed to purchase a website from me for .05BTC
I created the website for him, and he said "I'll give you 10$ for it" after agreeing to 60$
I wasted 3 hours of my time to build him this site, and now he's saying he wont pay more than 10$.
What should I do?

My sales thread(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1873213.msg18617044#msg18617044) you can see there where he agreed to pay for the website and I can provide skype logs too.
favours

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:12:45 PM

Contacted for a site, cool and friendly guy. Will pay once the site is up and I am satisfied!

I am not satisfied with the site. It looks like it took 5-10 minutes of work (not that I care much) but there is a copyright and the name of a person at the bottom, and there are comments from the web hosting site at the bottom that I do not want. Sorry, it's not to my liking, and I agreed to pay only when I am satisfied - not regardless of whatever you give me.

// suki
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1837
Merit: 2861

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 03:21:19 PM

Can we see a copy of the site?

favours

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:25:27 PM

Can we see a copy of the site?
altastore.000webhostapp.com

Here's the site. Includes dates which I asked to be removed (he said it can't happen) and includes a prominent link to the designer's site which I asked to be removed (he said it can't happen). Very unprofessional. Luckily, the comments have been removed.

// suki
BitcoinFutureCoin

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:27:18 PM

I see that your site is too simple,try to create site with more details and you will be able to sell it for bigger price,I think that 10$ for that site is enought ,so add more things can pump your price really good.
favours

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:30:26 PM

I see that your site is too simple,try to create site with more details and you will be able to sell it for bigger price,I think that 10$ for that site is enought ,so add more things can pump your price really good.

Exactly my point. I could get this on Fiverr for $5. In fact, I could get 5 of these for $5. Paying him $10 for this is being generous but I'm willing to do it.

// suki
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 03:32:35 PM

Free domain: https://www.000webhost.com/

This is a pretty shitty site that could have probably been done in 20 minutes, never mind 3 hours. Perhaps you should have had a portfolio showing your skills or lack thereof, to truly showcase the quality of your product.

Moreover, you decided to use a shitty template with crappy white background images and shoddy locations for navigation. Why are you not putting the main page link at the top and the contact information link somewhere to the side? It makes no sense.

Additionally, you have literally 5 different descriptions. One each for the accessories: frame, charger, band, and the spotify membership and an unchanging constant description for all the fitbits.

What a piece of shit.

favours

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:38:36 PM

This is a pretty shitty site that could have probably been done in 20 minutes, never mind 3 hours. Perhaps you should have had a portfolio showing your skills or lack thereof, to truly showcase the quality of your product.

Moreover, you decided to use a shitty template with crappy white background images and shoddy locations for navigation. Why are you not putting the main page link at the top and the contact information link somewhere to the side? It makes no sense.

Additionally, you have literally 5 different descriptions. One each for the accessories: frame, charger, band, and the spotify membership and an unchanging constant description for all the fitbits.

What a piece of shit.

Thank you; I agree wholeheartedly.

// suki
ownageplocks (OP)

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:43:59 PM

What a piece of shit.

Thank you; I agree wholeheartedly.
I didn't use any more info than what I was provided. This is something I typically charge more than 60$ for but he agreed for me to use free hosting etc to lower his price. We can't come to an agreement and that's fine, I won't be delivering any services to this user.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: