Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:51:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ZID] Identity | SINGULARITY | no ICO - Very limited Supply  (Read 6784 times)
Project_Identity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 02:10:04 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2017, 02:26:25 PM by Project_Identity

I agree this thread should be removed. You can't just steal a coin's name and announcement because there is an original with some problems. If you want to do that, create your own coin name, your own announcement. This is sad. That's like me creating an exact pivx announcement and coin clone because I didn't like that it was premined. This is very unprofessional and this coin copy will never be taken serious.
Except for 1 glaring oversight. ZID was pronounced dead coin by the dev after the pools stopped working and community seeked devs help. He already said he was moving to a new project a POS and claimed he had doubts the project would work. The community got it working and he got his panties all bunched up.
So then your solution is simple. Go to the locked thread and support the dead coin.

you didn't fix the old chain,you forked BCN with forknote and stole the projects name

disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:20:21 PM

Will there be any bounty campaign available beside mining?
Still not familiar with mining campaign.
weedgalz (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:33:43 PM

I agree this thread should be removed. You can't just steal a coin's name and announcement because there is an original with some problems. If you want to do that, create your own coin name, your own announcement. This is sad. That's like me creating an exact pivx announcement and coin clone because I didn't like that it was premined. This is very unprofessional and this coin copy will never be taken serious.
Except for 1 glaring oversight. ZID was pronounced dead coin by the dev after the pools stopped working and community seeked devs help. He already said he was moving to a new project a POS and claimed he had doubts the project would work. The community got it working and he got his panties all bunched up.
So then your solution is simple. Go to the locked thread and support the dead coin.

you didn't fix the old chain,you forked BCN with forknote and stole the projects name

Of coarse we didnt fix the old chain. You were the developer. We started a new chain. Stop behaving so childishly. You are a huge COWARD for locking your thread and FUD this thread. Go to your new project that you stated you were developing or fix the issue listed on this pool http://notepool.pw/zid/ the operator is waiting to hear from you.
or mine the new chain http://diz.hashpool.eu/
Project_Identity

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 02:51:41 PM

Of coarse we didnt fix the old chain. You were the developer. We started a new chain. Stop behaving so childishly. You are a huge COWARD for locking your thread and FUD this thread. Go to your new project that you stated you were developing or fix the issue listed on this pool http://notepool.pw/zid/ the operator is waiting to hear from you.

Holy shit you are so stupid I feel bad for you.

weedgalz (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:00:04 PM

Holy shit you are so stupid I feel bad for you.

Dont feel bad for me, your sympathy should be expressed to the guy that runs that pool who is waiting on you along with all the miners that wasted hashpower on your dead coin.
oldcoinguru

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:15:16 PM

You haven't done anything except make a config file using this template http://forknote.net/create/#/ .  You have no website, plan, or even a github repository of your own.  You cut and pasted the original ZID developers ANN and started a new thread claiming you fixed the coin.  You didn't fix anything.  You used a free online config generator to make your config for forknote.  You didn't code a single line of code.  You didn't even compile any binaries just links to work others have done.  To top it off you also gave yourself a huge premine hoping to profit off the work that someone else started.  Using forknote to make a coin is like using coinbuilders.  Anyone can make a coin without knowing how to write a single line of code.  What you have done here is pathetic and your immature attitude is telling of what kind of person you are.
Anyone mining this coin is just wasting their time.  You didn't start this to go anywhere with it you did it to be a jackass. You just wanted to screw the original developer of ZID for your own childish reasons.

jackass
1)n. A type of Donkey
2)n. A stupid or idiotic person

weedgalz (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:29:11 PM

You haven't done anything except make a config file using this template http://forknote.net/create/#/ .  You have no website, plan, or even a github repository of your own.  You cut and pasted the original ZID developers ANN and started a new thread claiming you fixed the coin.  You didn't fix anything.  You used a free online config generator to make your config for forknote.  You didn't code a single line of code.  You didn't even compile any binaries just links to work others have done.  To top it off you also gave yourself a huge premine hoping to profit off the work that someone else started.  Using forknote to make a coin is like using coinbuilders.  Anyone can make a coin without knowing how to write a single line of code.  What you have done here is pathetic and your immature attitude is telling of what kind of person you are.
Anyone mining this coin is just wasting their time.  You didn't start this to go anywhere with it you did it to be a jackass. You just wanted to screw the original developer of ZID for your own childish reasons.

jackass
1)n. A type of Donkey

Project_Identity

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 03:52:52 PM

jackass
1)n. A type of Donkey

Top kek,

Never pronounced the project dead, never doubted the project. You are a shit poster, and probably 15 years old. I found a better solution for the project. Only reason I'm saying anything is for the users to know what's going on hence why I locked the thread. Users who claim their balance will receive their funds and have an option to run master nodes.

Spring brake should be over for you so I look forward to your absence
weedgalz (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:04:51 PM

jackass
1)n. A type of Donkey

Top kek,

Never pronounced the project dead, never doubted the project. You are a shit poster, and probably 15 years old. I found a better solution for the project. Only reason I'm saying anything is for the users to know what's going on hence why I locked the thread. Users who claim their balance will receive their funds and have an option to run master nodes.

Spring brake should be over for you so I look forward to your absence
[/b]. Stop behaving so childishly. You are a huge COWARD for locking your thread and FUD this thread. Go to your new project that you stated you were developing or fix the issue listed on this pool http://notepool.pw/zid/ the operator is waiting to hear from you.

UNLOCK YOUR THREAD AND BE HAPPY POSTING THERE
Basimon

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:12:56 PM

I can not see any exchanges for this coin  so when is the exchange available for this coin?

Is mining of ZID coin the same as Mining monero? because I'm using CPU mining monero. Thanks.
weedgalz (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:23:52 PM

I can not see any exchanges for this coin  so when is the exchange available for this coin?

Is mining of ZID coin the same as Mining monero? because I'm using CPU mining monero. Thanks.
Yes mining CPU is the same as XMR, they are both cryptonote coins. GPU mining is also available using other miners.
We expect to submit for paid exchange listing in the next two month but a detailed roadmap is to be released by the end of the week.
Basimon

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:26:53 PM

Yes mining CPU is the same as XMR, they are both cryptonote coins. GPU mining is also available using other miners.
We expect to submit for paid exchange listing in the next two month but a detailed roadmap is to be released by the end of the week.

Thank you for your notice and I will mine some Zid coins and wait for the exchange. It looks nice.
weedgalz (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:25:38 PM

The first major update is set to be released 04/19/2017 time not set so please visit throughout the day
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 06:43:38 PM

can't you upload your wallets to the github itself?
i won't be surprise if this files are going to have some issues and more likely going to be back door rat. i don't see someone checking its authenticity yet. but just because its no ICO isn't something not suspicious.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
weedgalz (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:53:35 PM

can't you upload your wallets to the github itself?
i won't be surprise if this files are going to have some issues and more likely going to be back door rat. i don't see someone checking its authenticity yet. but just because its no ICO isn't something not suspicious.

Time to move on from the FUD. The original post OP hides nothing. I wish to focus on development now. Thats what this project needs and community deserves. Well wishes FUD bitches
EuroLine

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:00:02 AM

Pool: http://zid.acc-pool.pw/

Servers been shutted down forever. Working on compensate program.
If need a pool public or private PM me.
weedgalz (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:48:20 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2017, 01:20:09 PM by weedgalz

Thanks for all your hard work, added to OP
**UPDATE** It seems that this pool is having connections issues. I will message the pool operator and hopefully it will be resolved soon
sia

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:14:24 AM

new dev, if you havn't solved the orginal problem , with your new zid chain , the same problem may happen again.
what do u plan to do if the same problem happens again ?

by the way, when runing identity.bat of your wallet, it says

"2017-Apr-19 09:13:09.974848 ERROR   Failed to init: genesis block mismatch. Probably you set --testnet flag with data dir with non-test blockchain or another network.
2017-Apr-19 09:13:09.981850 ERROR   Failed to initialize blockchain storage
2017-Apr-19 09:13:09.991853 ERROR   Failed to initialize core"

what's the problem?
sia

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:25:53 AM

you start totally a new chain, mining from height 1 again.
not a hardfork.

maybe u can change to another name, such as idendity classic

the project identity dev still working on his coin, he hasn't abondon his project.
Maybe it's better not to use his project name.

we can swap our zid when he starts a new chain for project identity, why haste.
weedgalz (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:36:23 AM

new dev, if you havn't solved the orginal problem , with your new zid chain , the same problem may happen again.
what do u plan to do if the same problem happens again ?

by the way, when runing identity.bat of your wallet, it says

"2017-Apr-19 09:13:09.974848 ERROR   Failed to init: genesis block mismatch. Probably you set --testnet flag with data dir with non-test blockchain or another network.
2017-Apr-19 09:13:09.981850 ERROR   Failed to initialize blockchain storage
2017-Apr-19 09:13:09.991853 ERROR   Failed to initialize core"

what's the problem?
Sorry to hear that you are having these issues. Try deleting the Roaming>AppData>Identity folder. (if you mined the old stuck chain this needs to be deleted to avoid conflict issues) restart your system and run identityd.bat file to begin block sync. Let me know if that helps.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: