Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:01:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sgminer-gm, claymore's or genoil??  (Read 4709 times)
unsoindovo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:23:15 PM

i have rx 470 sapphire nitro+ 4GB.
wich is the best miner to mine ETH?
exist some site with a comparison ardware for all this miners?Huh
thank you!!!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:26:43 PM

thank you!!!

From my personal experience genoil's miner is obsolete, and sgminer-gm and Claymore's are virtually tied.
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:38:32 PM

thank you!!!

Why don't you try yourself? Another lazy ass?
Mr. do it for me...

This is my signature...
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:43:13 PM

Download Nicehash program from nicehash.com and run their suite of benchmarks. That way you will know exactly what to expect from each and every GPU and/or CPU that you own. Smiley
unsoindovo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:01:29 AM

thank you!!!

Why don't you try yourself? Another lazy ass?
Mr. do it for me...

...if I have experience in something, and someone asks me for advice, I gladly help.
you insult, without giving a minimum of help.
classic response of repressed people...
I bet, you have not even a girlfriend !!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
unsoindovo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:04:00 AM

Download Nicehash program from nicehash.com and run their suite of benchmarks. That way you will know exactly what to expect from each and every GPU and/or CPU that you own. Smiley

this is really a good tip!!!
I didn't know, nicehash.com had a suit for becnhmark!!!

many tanx!!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
christianCoder

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:58:34 PM

Not much of a comparison, but better than nothing: https://getpimp.org/landing/how-to-mine-ethereum-the-fastest-and-easiest-way/
zcrypts

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:28:30 AM

I'm reviving an old thread, but I was searching for the same thing a while back and noone gave a straight answer anywhere (or I didn't find it).
So I'll describe my personal experience here, as this thread is the closest to what I think many people want to know.

I used claymore for some time, but after a while (3 months) I realized that the devfee (or network or whatever) takes more than 1% (2% when dual mining), since it takes some time to switch to another pool etc and claymore also sends a stale share to your pool when it finds a valid share during devfee (at least that is what I think is happening), so your hashrate seems high.

From what I experienced, I lost  5% on average, so if you see hashrate of 100 Mh/s your effective will be something like 95 Mh/s.

With sgminer-gm the displayed hasrate was slower for about 3%, but effectively it was higher than what I was getting with claymore in the long run - in the above example it would be 97 Mh/s on average.
Both claymore and sgminer-gm proved to be quite stable, but I didn't do dual mining which draws more power and generates more heat, so I think in the long run it will destroy your gpus faster.

I'm using ethos linux, my gpus are rx570 4GB
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: