Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:24:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sgminer-gm, claymore's or genoil??  (Read 4711 times)
unsoindovo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:23:15 PM

i have rx 470 sapphire nitro+ 4GB.
wich is the best miner to mine ETH?
exist some site with a comparison ardware for all this miners?Huh
thank you!!!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:26:43 PM

thank you!!!

From my personal experience genoil's miner is obsolete, and sgminer-gm and Claymore's are virtually tied.
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:38:32 PM

thank you!!!

Why don't you try yourself? Another lazy ass?
Mr. do it for me...

This is my signature...
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:43:13 PM

Download Nicehash program from nicehash.com and run their suite of benchmarks. That way you will know exactly what to expect from each and every GPU and/or CPU that you own. Smiley
unsoindovo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:01:29 AM

thank you!!!

Why don't you try yourself? Another lazy ass?
Mr. do it for me...

...if I have experience in something, and someone asks me for advice, I gladly help.
you insult, without giving a minimum of help.
classic response of repressed people...
I bet, you have not even a girlfriend !!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
unsoindovo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:04:00 AM

Download Nicehash program from nicehash.com and run their suite of benchmarks. That way you will know exactly what to expect from each and every GPU and/or CPU that you own. Smiley

this is really a good tip!!!
I didn't know, nicehash.com had a suit for becnhmark!!!

many tanx!!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
christianCoder

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:58:34 PM

Not much of a comparison, but better than nothing: https://getpimp.org/landing/how-to-mine-ethereum-the-fastest-and-easiest-way/
zcrypts

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:28:30 AM

I'm reviving an old thread, but I was searching for the same thing a while back and noone gave a straight answer anywhere (or I didn't find it).
So I'll describe my personal experience here, as this thread is the closest to what I think many people want to know.

I used claymore for some time, but after a while (3 months) I realized that the devfee (or network or whatever) takes more than 1% (2% when dual mining), since it takes some time to switch to another pool etc and claymore also sends a stale share to your pool when it finds a valid share during devfee (at least that is what I think is happening), so your hashrate seems high.

From what I experienced, I lost  5% on average, so if you see hashrate of 100 Mh/s your effective will be something like 95 Mh/s.

With sgminer-gm the displayed hasrate was slower for about 3%, but effectively it was higher than what I was getting with claymore in the long run - in the above example it would be 97 Mh/s on average.
Both claymore and sgminer-gm proved to be quite stable, but I didn't do dual mining which draws more power and generates more heat, so I think in the long run it will destroy your gpus faster.

I'm using ethos linux, my gpus are rx570 4GB
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: