Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:03:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is BTC for you?  (Read 120374 times)
hamiltonik

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:51:52 PM

What is bitcoin for you? Is it a chance or a scheme to get rich? Or is it actually to keep your wealth to yourself.
What lead you into bitcoin world and what's keeping you here?

For me bitcoin is fascinating discovery in currency system which act as a driven force to make me attach to it.
It is much easy to earn handsomely in bitcoins than other sources. So bitcoin keeps me in good pitch by providing me source of income as well as easy mean of remittances and bill discharger.

Yes bitcoin is a great way to earn extra money which is helping me and my family to improve our standard of living which was not possible in the past when bitcoin didn't exist as now I am never fall short off cash as bitcoin is always there to help me in rainy days.

I agree with you - bitcoin is a great way to multiply your capital. For me, bitcoin is a great way to invest. I bought a cryptocurrency several years ago and I understand that the purchase was very successful
nethead

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:16:38 PM

What is bitcoin for you? Is it a chance or a scheme to get rich? Or is it actually to keep your wealth to yourself.

For me bitcoin is fascinating discovery in currency system which act as a driven force to make me attach to it.
It is much easy to earn handsomely in bitcoins than other sources. So bitcoin keeps me in good pitch by providing me source of income as well as easy mean of remittances and bill discharger.

Yes bitcoin is a great way to earn extra money which is helping me and my family to improve our standard of living which was not possible in the past when bitcoin didn't exist as now I am never fall short off cash as bitcoin is always there to help me in rainy days.

I agree with you - bitcoin is a great way to multiply your capital. For me, bitcoin is a great way to invest. I bought a cryptocurrency several years ago and I understand that the purchase was very successful

If you have bought them long time ago then at current price you will be enjoying great profits as price has gone too high in this year and we can expect the same from coming years too so if we invest in it then we can make good money from it in future.
Sempiternals

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:20:57 PM

My thoughts on Bitcoin and the other currencies is that they ought to be legal unless there is fraud involved. The government should not get involved in regulating private money if there is no fraud.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 07:49:57 PM

Bitcoin for me is a kind of digital currency.  It is also an opportunity for me to work online and buy things I like online.  It is a powerful currency that opens up a new horizon of earnings to those who have problem setting up their bank and paypal accounts.  It is also a digital gold where we can use as store of value and get profit by holding it for a very long time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:34:14 PM

Bitcoin for me is a kind of digital currency.  It is also an opportunity for me to work online and buy things I like online.  It is a powerful currency that opens up a new horizon of earnings to those who have problem setting up their bank and paypal accounts.  It is also a digital gold where we can use as store of value and get profit by holding it for a very long time.
I dont get actually, what problem anyone have with opening bank account, or even paypal one. It is extremely easy, even the people working in bank will surely help you doing that: or the paypal support. Im also sure that there are many types of tutorials for that, so i dont see any issue with using such a help.

Another thing I would like to ask about. Is why do you claim that bitcoin is like a digital currency for you?
Because I dont see any other digital currency that is not a cryptocurrency so the thing you said is obvious.
Bitcoin can give us many opportunities. And that is the reason of why every person will give different answer for this question.

avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1507

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:53:02 PM

Bitcoin is an investment for me which may fulfill one of my costly dreams. So I take it as an investment. I do earn more and more bitcoin from various sources and I save them. So that I can buy that particular thing which I always wanted to buy.

I have been earning online since 2009 but initially I was not knowing bitcoin. If I had started at the initial days of bitcoin, then I could have become a millionaire by now. But when I started, that time bitcoin price was at 450 USD. So looking at today’s price, you can easily understand that how much profit I have made just by keeping a major portion of my bitcoin idle.   Smiley

Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:05:04 PM

For me bitcoin is an investment for the future which can make me rich if I would be able to have good amount of bitcoins in my wallet and for the same reason I am try to get as many bitcoins as possible at a moment.
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:54:42 PM

For me bitcoin is an investment for the future which can make me rich if I would be able to have good amount of bitcoins in my wallet and for the same reason I am try to get as many bitcoins as possible at a moment.
It is good to accumulate the coins but it is not that easy to get rich instantly ,i assume that the scaling issues will be sorted out pretty soon and then we can expect that the price would rise and would give a good return if you are holding the coins,i use it as an investment and an asset as well as a currency,bitcoin is multifaceted.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:50:28 PM

Yes it is a real investment that is going to give you abundance in terms of financial if you are able to collect and save a lot of it.

But right now, you should be working hard for it so that one day all your work will be worth it when the price is already higher than we are expecting.

The same thing with me but it's also an online money where I can pay my bills and it is really helping me a lot because it's fast.

That's giving me convenience and helps me save a lot of time.
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:27:53 PM

Bitcoin uat me is a source of income, because I now no longer work all I focus on bitcoin.
kezia

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:16:10 AM

bitcoin is unique payment and easy to use in online, so bitcoin for me is money.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:14:45 AM

I think btc is my future. I earn two way invest profit and increase price. so I keep btc for future.
I also believe that bitcoin is my future because i think that the price will reach 2,000 USD before the year ends so i'm collecting bitcoin as much as i can and i will hold it until the price reaches at least 2,000 USD and i will sell all my bitcoins and wait for the dips to buy them and that is how i will build my future with bitcoin.

If bitcoin is future to you then you should not sell them when price reaches $2k and you should try to hold them for some more years as price will be much higher in long term so if you want to gain higher benefits from your investments then better to hold them longer.
If you are a trader then you will understand why i have a target price to sell. I'm currently collecting bitcoins and just waiting for that and i'm expecting also a price dump after $2k price mark for bitcoin and when the dump happen then i will buy back bitcoins and keep holding it until my next target price is reached. I generate profits by trading not only holding bitcoins.
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:19:08 AM

For me it is a good way to avoid taxes. PP blocking my account led me here, btc just need more adoption but I can use it to transfer money and also to buy somethings which is great for my needs.

2nd thing is a "scheme" to get rich - but not in a fast way, since you can't go around this as price moves up and down.
vantyzz

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:38:10 AM

Bitcoin uat me is a source of income, because I now no longer work all I focus on bitcoin.

For me, this is also a very good source of income. I do not imagine what I would do now without bitcoin.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:50:43 AM

In bitcoin you could try investment on trading. This platform would best option for most of the investor. You could be able to get continues profit from this.
Other than that you can hold the bitcoins in your wallet for sometime.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 12:41:27 PM

Bitcoins for me is an another type of "currency" though a virtual one and considered a money also. Even if it had flaws in it is that it is because it is still on developmental stage compared to paper and other currency and it continuously progressing. Considering it a money, it make to the point that I spend them on somethings instead of my real money(which is primarily local currency using cash)which is convenient to my side. I can say it is also innovative.

Bitcoin is fundamentally different from the traditional currencies which we are using so far. It might take more time to generalise (through legal, economic and other aspects). Yes no doubt, it is more convenient as there are no extra charges, extra time and most important the third party interference.
Bitcoin called digital gold and I am totally agree with that. I don't make any big difference between fiat and bitcoin, in that sense that it all money and payment instrument. YEs, there are tans of difference between fiat and bitcoin, but the main function stays the same - payment instrument.

However, each and every payment instrument has its own pros and cons. In our case (bitcoins), the cons are almost negligible as compared to that of fiat currencies. The main reason fo me to use bitcoins is the wide accessibility with a massive speed and that too at cheaper costs.
mimini0147

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:38:39 PM

Well bitcoin is my life, I think that I simply cannot live without it as most of my assets are in the Bitcoin form. I myself believe that bitcoin is the future and I think that there will be no more fiat money by 2030, I also think that it can make me easy profits and a steady income with investments. If bitcoin does not succeed in the long run I think that I will be homeless so I can also say that Bitcoin is my hope and I am trusting it with all I have. Then again bitcoin is also a great way to not pay taxes and I can also gamble with it without needed to go to high lengths.

ChipMixer.com.|.Mixing reinvented for your privacy.|.ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:49:38 PM

Some people take bitcoin as a permanent job, so they drop of school, leave their jobs and focus on bitcoin, and some of them go all the way into investing every penny into it, which is wrong because bitcoin is not entirely reliable to provide us with our daily life needs.

You could one day earn something there other nothing, that is why it should be kept as an extra way to getting income at least until it gets approved.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:39:31 PM

For me, this is also a very good source of income. I do not imagine what I would do now without bitcoin.

To me I also consider bitcoin as a very good source of income too because when I haven't known bitcoin yet, I was having hard times to get some money. But because of bitcoin right now, my financial burden was being ease and that's why it is a very good source of income, even I'm just working for it as part time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Alif Mahardika

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:42:32 PM

BTC is verry good source income for me  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: