Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:52:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is BTC for you?  (Read 120370 times)
lilit

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:50:32 PM

BTC is verry good source income for me  Smiley
Of course for every Bitcoin user. This is a very good income, I very much agree with you. But for example I'm very much worried and I'm afraid to collect bitcoins for the future, all the more so to wield my money.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
rakib97

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:04:07 PM

btc is future for me. because btc increase day by day. first I earn btc for sell and keep some btc for future.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:05:36 PM

Bitcoin is another opportunity for me to earn money online without having a lot of hassle and stress because bitcoin is so easy to handle if you know what you were going to do and you don't get involved in hyips so you will not be stressed, I'm very happy that i joined this forum so i know the things i need to avoid for the people who is just getting started like me.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:06:24 PM

Yes, this is true since the value of Bitcoin is now rising and can even soon reach $2K level maybe before the end of 2017. However, since it is volatile it can still be classified as risky as an investment.

But this king of the cryptocurrency is really mesmerizing people all over the world. Bitcoin is the future of money now.
Format.C^

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:37:19 PM

Bitcoin is an helping hand to me where I can achieve my desires very easily as bitcoin gives me an opportunity to earn some extra money so now if I have to buy anything then I don't have to be worried as I always have an good amount of money in my hands.
kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:16:21 PM

Bitcoin is not that important for me at a moment as my first love and priority is my day job from where I get good and stable income which takes care of my family and bitcoin is just an income that can be earned in a spare time.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:00:31 PM

Bitcoin for me is a useful electronic tool for me to be used for multiplying and gaining money. It is useful for me for my financial expenses specially to be used for my financial expenses at school. It is an electronic money that can be converted to Philippine money currency and can be spend wisely and productively.
Yes it is very useful electronic method of payment system. In fact it is an electronic revolution that has made the world stunned.

For many of the people, it is not only a tool to keep their transactions rapid but to increase their wealth and also it provides enough earnings which could be used to fulfil the daily needs and most importantly the fundamental needs of the people.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:17:38 PM

Bitcoin is another opportunity for me to earn money online without having a lot of hassle and stress because bitcoin is so easy to handle if you know what you were going to do and you don't get involved in hyips so you will not be stressed, I'm very happy that i joined this forum so i know the things i need to avoid for the people who is just getting started like me.

Speaking of stress and headache that is very true before due financial shortage and debts. But along came bitcoin and have provided me with kinds of online jobs that gives me additional extra income I have been relieved of stress and headache. At this moment instead of shortage bitcoin provided me with savings. Bitcoin saved me from drowning in debts thus I am very thankful that it came into my life.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:26:42 PM

Bitcoin for  me a source of my extra income, it helps me to be far from my financial crisis in life.
It let me stay at home too, so it gives good benefits in my life and let me breath freely and good,, but we home that bitcoin will not dump down or crashs down because with bitcoin we are happy. We need to take good care for that now so it will not crash down.
aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:28:32 PM

Bitcoin for me is main source of income, but not time consuming. Bitcon became the initial capital for my business in the real world. I can invest in plantations and farms, and it all started with bitcoin.
Ekanenf

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:29:36 PM

This is the best reason why most of the people do bitcoin, especially those people who have financial problem like me. To be honest, bitcoin saves me from the poverty, and I'm very grateful because my friend introduced bitcoin to me, and this is the reason why I do have enough money right now, and I've already have two friends who also do bitcoin for a source of income.

They are also earning money right now like me, but of course, I'm earning bigger than them, right now, I'm focusing on the Altcoin signature campaign, because I'm earning good at it and the earnings there is too big there.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:35:31 PM

Indeed the main thing we can experience is an advantage in the bitcoin. Where can we get the money without having to spend a lot of energy outside the home in order to get money, because by having the capital we can determine our income each month. Because the bitcoin work to provide benefits for those who want to do this, you need to know to watch out for is indeed on the place of investment. Because it is now very prone with the perpetrators of the fraud

sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:09:29 PM

Bitcoin is my opportunity to get some extra income and also it gives a new efficient way to send and receive money, for me bitcoin is a future money that got a lot of potential to become big and useful for human life
with the growing and technological advances, many people will know of the existence of the bitcoin later will be the money of the future that many great potential and benefits for your needs, because of the increasingly high value price trdapat on bitcoin, I also use because it's easy and short time in receiving and sending money.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:47:28 PM

Bitcoin is money for me. I can use for shopping online, because many merchants who receive bitcoin as a means of payment. So I do not need to use a credit card again for purchase.

Jiyens3

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:11:46 PM

This is the best reason why most of the people do bitcoin, especially those people who have financial problem like me. To be honest, bitcoin saves me from the poverty, and I'm very grateful because my friend introduced bitcoin to me, and this is the reason why I do have enough money right now, and I've already have two friends who also do bitcoin for a source of income.

They are also earning money right now like me, but of course, I'm earning bigger than them, right now, I'm focusing on the Altcoin signature campaign, because I'm earning good at it and the earnings there is too big there.
yes i agree with you , bitcoin can bring money with free . user of bitcoin use bitcoin for their income
and bitcoin can make easier your life example like for easy for payment and go to overseas without convert your money Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:15:57 PM

What is bitcoin for you? Is it a chance or a scheme to get rich? Or is it actually to keep your wealth to yourself.
What lead you into bitcoin world and what's keeping you here?

Base on what I discovered about in bitcoin, it is the answer to my main problem in life in terms of achieving my dreams
in the near future. So I better start now on keep learning everything just make profit to have bitcoin.
lilit

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:52:04 PM

yes i agree with you , bitcoin can bring money with free . user of bitcoin use bitcoin for their income
and bitcoin can make easier your life example like for easy for payment and go to overseas without convert your money Smiley
Today bitcoin is primarily a means for earning extra money in the family budget, but who has more coins, then anonymity and the possibility of avoiding paying taxes may play a role.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
TalesfromtheCrib

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:12:05 AM

lap dances  Grin
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:23:29 AM

Bitcoin really made a lot of benefits to many people. Sending and receiving transaction was made even easier because of it. People at home have a chance to earn too. Even to employed workers who doesn't earn much from their salary can increase their income for their family. More and more people are encourage to earn bitcoin because of it's value that keeps increasing.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:33:48 AM

Actually Bitcoin for me is an opportunity, it is a good source of income and it helps you pay your monthly bills too. At first I was hesitant about it and after I tried trading, I realize there really is an opportunity to profit from it and benefit from trading too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: