Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:47:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is BTC for you?  (Read 120370 times)
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:15:18 AM

For me bitcoin is a form of digital currency, and no ones control it. It is a  good source of income and give an extra income to us and its easy to earn money. This is also a most familiar currency, and good keep as a savings,it is good investment. Its big help to pay our billings, fast and easy in all transaction.  
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:16:24 AM

Needless to say it's money for me too like it's so to others too but it's kind of valuables to me which I can keep and depend on it for my future.

We srill don't know the future of these digital currencies, so we can't still say that we can depend or rely in these digital currencies, all we know is that it works so well nowadays, having high price and giving us good earnings for a long run. I think we just need to trust and take risks to earn from bitcoin, the last time I did, it never let me down.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:28:20 AM

What is BTCTC for me since i started to use bitcoin at first i don't know what is this i almost earned 3btc that day because of stellar i don't know if its legi or not because i don't know where to exchange it to turn into fiat currency now bitcoin been part of my life bitcoin for me is like a partner that will help you to grow your money also to earn money from any activities you will do with him.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:31:54 AM

Bitcoin for me is currency that can be use from internet i all started to earn satoshi or bitcoin from faucet i don't know what is the future and what can do of bitcoin and i learn from it we can use it from trading and we can use it from investment or do gambling.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 3011

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:47:20 AM

All the above!  I'm a "financial advisor" by profession and an active investor and learned of it about 2 years ago through a typical source I get financial news from.  I work for a large broker dealer and so naturally I've met a few enthusiasts at work would also are enamored in the blockchain/bitcoin "phenomenon".

Most of all after finally spending time doing some solid research on blockchain and digital currencies ..I BELIEVE IN IT 100%.  I'm in the camp that we are all of the first-ish to learn and actively discuss two IMPORTANT things that are going to have a profound effect on the world much like the internet has (decentralized currency and the blockchain "platform"). I have a wide range of products in my personal portfolio and Bitcoin once used to just be "one of the several products".  Now..it's much more. Sure, I am absolutely looking to make a profit from Bitcoin like I have been from the start.  I've traded it more than I should have in the past and plan to mostly just buy now.  I think Bitcoin looks great with Gold as a hedge in most any portfolio. I may work for a large financial company but I know how crooked many are and who doesn't know every single government established is as well.  Bitcoin is the people fighting back!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 11:17:28 AM

Bitcoin for me is currency that can be use from internet i all started to earn satoshi or bitcoin from faucet i don't know what is the future and what can do of bitcoin and i learn from it we can use it from trading and we can use it from investment or do gambling.
Well, to be honest im kind of amazed that you have hero member with such a typing skills lol.
Maybe you were just in a hurry, and you wanted to make this post quick, but I actually doubt that, looks like your are just looking to get the payout from signature campaining as fast as possible, and to get the money without really big effort in earning them. Im kind of dissapointed, because hero member should have given a bunch of really useful insights and tips, but looks like you have made a post that is pretty much the same as the ones made by newbies.

Bitcoin is much more than just a currency you can use in the internet, you probably forgot that you can also use fiat in internet, through bank system right?
mad3

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 11:58:12 AM

Well, first time i earning bitcoin just for buy some Steam Wallet. But now Bitcoin its just Alternative money for me in the future. Because maybe i need it in the future for my family so i keep earning and save it.
NatsuDragneel

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:56:58 PM

What is bitcoin for you? Is it a chance or a scheme to get rich? Or is it actually to keep your wealth to yourself.
What lead you into bitcoin world and what's keeping you here?
Bitcoin for me is a money. Money that can we use in our daily lives. Bitcoin is very important to us. Bitcoin now is gaining more power and becoming more popular in all cryptocurrency that's why I'm here.
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:36:23 PM

BTC is a rare and confusing concept for many of us. To me it is a valuable asset (I think) and I will try to keep safe my coins for future use. And I support it. Cause I really do not like spending money in money transaction. BTC is too much secure. And price of BTC is going up. I love BTC 
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:39:34 PM

What is bitcoin for you? Is it a chance or a scheme to get rich? Or is it actually to keep your wealth to yourself.
It is my chance to get rich and richer,bitcoins already helped me to earn free money online by just sitting and thinking and planning some investments and trading.Financial problem is the lead why im in bitcoins andim still here because i love earning
MiguelTheMVP

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:41:44 PM

Bitcoin for me is a chance for me to gain a money. Bitcoin is the no.1 cryptocurrency in this era. Bitcoin is very important to me. Bitcoin has the power to change our daily lives.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:51:47 PM

For me bitcoin is a money that we can earn and gain. Bitcoin is now the ruler of all cryptocurrency beacuse of its    power. Bitcoin keeping me here because bitcoin is  becoming stronger and powerful other than the other cryptocurrencies.
LuffyDMonkey

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:58:43 PM

When I started to know bitcoin, it gave my life a lot of meaning. And for me right now bitcoin is like a precious gold but it is only virtual. I consider this as investment and it is really good to be considered as my personal investment. Btc to me is very important because I realized that without it, I will suffer financially.
Bitcoin is the most popular in all cryptocurrency. Maybe in future bitcoin will use and be part of our daily lives. Because of the new and advance technology that we have. Bitcoin can grow more and become more popular.
olliedickman

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:06:38 PM

Bitcoin is gold and money and good type of investment. I have bought a lot of Bitcoin since the early 2016 and now I have a good bunch of money to use and to invest in other fields. I hope that Bitcoin will change itself and become the international currency
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:28:58 PM

bitcoin for me is my source income Smiley i believe all people use bitcoin is more profit.. because bitcoin is amazing just need a network and you get a bitcoin Smiley

yeah bitcoin is really a great source of income i also get a big profit from bitcoin and i already invest my money in good amount in bitcoin and i hope it will be more profitable for me in the future.

Yeah, for many of us the Bitcoin is a hope for the future to be a secure and nice one. At first I was quite hesitant to invest in it and I invested a small amount in it, after a little more understanding I invested some more and now it’s a quite handsome investment. I hope it will be very good for me in the future.

If you invested long back or at least a month before then yea, it is a good profit for you now, and There is the huge difference we see in Bitcoin price compare to last month. Bitcoin is a good investment, for now. Many people are showing interest in bitcoin. For me, BTC is one type of regular income. It helps me a lot when I am in money problem.

yes the price of bitcoin is very much high as compare to some months ago and those has invested a good amount of money in bitcoin at that time are now enjoying a good profit of their investment because a little investment at that time has done a pretty profit now. But for me earning from bitcoin is everything and i am very happy from it.
Those people for sure are happy because the price of bitcoin is very high. They are very lucky because they bought bitcoin when the price last 2 months ago $1000 and thier money become double very soon. I hope bitcoin price will increase more so I can earn a lot of money. I bought bitcoin last 2 months and I hold it for 1 month I wait the price reach $2000. love bitcoin very much.

well, it would definitely be a joy for those who make purchases bitcoin at current prices down. But the question I have is whether they still keep the bitcoin after in price lower than the buy it now or even under 100% of the price now. Bitcoin is very profitable, but you should be able to regulate and control itself. If not then the whole thing will make you into someone who is a loser

fujyo86

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:32:32 PM

Bitcoin is both money and investment in digital currencies. I can use it directly for payment also to reach for profits on altcoin trading.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:36:18 PM

bitcoin is just a pure opportunity for me. I am not even a job worker but still I am in this network, it has teached me a lot of stuffs thanks to all the people of this community and all the people who are related to bitcoin, bitcoin is a way by which I get my pocket money and it helps me whenever I gets some sort of emergency. I know people around me doe'nt understands it very well but that's what we are capable of we can understand technology better than normal people and we also can make them understand it better than we did.

Many people here like this member. Like me, I don't have work and I'm just a student who wants to earn money so that If there's an emergency situation I have money to give to my relatives. Bitcoin can help many people,they just need to learn more about bitcoin. Many of my friends online earning here. So bitcoin is a Hope for many people.
Yes the bitcoin surely is a hope for many people around like you and me to earn on working for part time and for this purpose we do not need to go anywhere else but to just to connect to the network from any of the place and do our required work.

Also many of the people are making earnings from it and from the alts trade with the BTC. This is a great quality of the BTC and hence is doing a social service as well.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:24:47 PM

Well, first time i earning bitcoin just for buy some Steam Wallet. But now Bitcoin its just Alternative money for me in the future. Because maybe i need it in the future for my family so i keep earning and save it.
I totally agree with you. At first it was really nothing for me but when i got to really know more about it and it's use i really thought it was a great and easy investment of money for future purposes. And it's great im earning it hassle free by just using my free time. I guess bitcoin is my future. Lol
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:29:24 PM

bitcoin for me is my source income Smiley i believe all people use bitcoin is more profit.. because bitcoin is amazing just need a network and you get a bitcoin Smiley

We've got the same description for bitcoin, for me bitcoin is also my source of income but only for part time. Because there are a lot of ways to earn with it. And also while earning bitcoin, I'm treating it as my long term investment because it's price is increasing even though there are times that it is falling.

I also find bitcoin as source income.  For me it is a gift to man kind that opens up a new horizon of potential earnings.  Aside from that I think it is somehow a fix to our faulty financial system since it gives us freedom on how to handle our money and be able to transfer it without the 3rd party transfer system.

Yes it surely is a great gift from above because it gives us another way to earn. And if you are a very hardworking person you will get what you want as soon as you are able to get enough bitcoin. While earning some of it, you can treat it already as your very own investment and it's win-win situation if you had it.
Yes it gives us many opportunities to earn in many ways even without bounding from trading or gambling or the signature campaign. We are here with too many opportunities to decide for us to choose the best one which can be more beneficial for us to earn. Also it have a great feature that without showing our identity to anyone we can earn even the next person sitting to us cannot know about our earnings.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 09:34:35 PM

I consider bitcoin as money. To purchase goods in online store. I don't need to use cash money or credit cards to pay.
This is the feature of the Bitcoin that everyone loves. It frees the people from carrying cash and credit cards for the purchases of goods.

You only need to connect to the internet and it is very simple you can even connect from your android phone and pay the payments for goods purchased online. The easy online payment of the bitcoin makes it more popular and distinctive among its users.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: