Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:07:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is BTC for you?  (Read 120370 times)
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:51:26 AM

Bitcoin for me is better than money even including part of investment. Bitcoin can provide benefits by being traded or otherwise mined.
Yes it is beneficial to both the kind of people. One, those who makes money with it and the other who sends online money to others. For me it is my present and my future. With the earning of the BTC I actually earn food for myself and family so it is helping me to survive presently. On the other hand I am hopeful to earn a handsome amount of the Bitcoin which can secure my future.
piececake24

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:26:47 AM

Bitcoin is letting people become strategic and allowing people to get money even if it is no investment bitcoin is the best Smiley
mattermaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:43:21 AM

Bitcoin is my favourite currency! It can be utilized all over the web, I have named it Web Currency because it has no physical hefts.

ngerok

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 12:30:05 PM

Bitcoin is the digital currency. Bitcoin is the eye of my income because in this day and age looking for work is very difficult And his salary is very small when compared with my income in this Bitcoin world.

triasel

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:15:27 PM

What is bitcoin for you? Is it a chance or a scheme to get rich? Or is it actually to keep your wealth to yourself.
What lead you into bitcoin world and what's keeping you here?
bitcoin isn't just income source for more people..  for me bitcoin can bring the funny, give me knowledge about cryptocurrency , and fill my free time for usefully Smiley
i am very love and interest about bitcoin

Yeah bitcoin is allowing to gain knowledge of the crypto world and its also helping us to earn some good extra money from it so bitcoin is a bonus for me the more I work on it the more I can get it in my wallet.
I do not think that most users care about the world of cryptography and even more about high technologies in the field of crypto-currency. First of all Bitcoin is a good income and for someone it's a lot of money. I use Bitcoin as a commodity while not caring about what will happen in the future.
this is so bad if  you not caring about what will happen in future .. but in my opinion bitcoin is better like now with the bitcoin price proof growing up very fast Smiley
i think those people who are getting benefit from bitcoin must be thinking and caring about the future of bitcoin. but in fact most of the people do not think so. for example i am getting a good profit from bitcoin trading and alt coin trading so must  be thinking and wishing the future of bitcoin more birght and successful.
yes you right , may be need to education the user of  bitcoiin to more caring about bitcoin the future. with keep bitcoin and caring it maybe our children can use it too Smiley
michnelli6

Activity: 365

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:17:34 PM

bitcoin for me is my source income Smiley i believe all people use bitcoin is more profit.. because bitcoin is amazing just need a network and you get a bitcoin Smiley

yeah bitcoin is really a great source of income i also get a big profit from bitcoin and i already invest my money in good amount in bitcoin and i hope it will be more profitable for me in the future.

Yeah, for many of us the Bitcoin is a hope for the future to be a secure and nice one. At first I was quite hesitant to invest in it and I invested a small amount in it, after a little more understanding I invested some more and now it’s a quite handsome investment. I hope it will be very good for me in the future.

If you invested long back or at least a month before then yea, it is a good profit for you now, and There is the huge difference we see in Bitcoin price compare to last month. Bitcoin is a good investment, for now. Many people are showing interest in bitcoin. For me, BTC is one type of regular income. It helps me a lot when I am in money problem.

yes the price of bitcoin is very much high as compare to some months ago and those has invested a good amount of money in bitcoin at that time are now enjoying a good profit of their investment because a little investment at that time has done a pretty profit now. But for me earning from bitcoin is everything and i am very happy from it.
These high prices are the indicators of showing the potential strength of the BTC for the future even. No doubt it has benefit many of the people for the current and is going to give them more earning who are using and earning the BTC. The rise in the BTC is due to certain development in the adoption of it and it is going to be more in the future. So cheers!
pressureonme

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:35:42 PM

Simply saying, Bitcoin is freedom to me!
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:03:24 PM

BTC is future, its an life and precious money
Yeah , And also for me it is a way of money making thing .
In the bitcoin job , I started with 10$ and today my turn over is 10000$ and earning is about 1000$ ( which is not a small for me .
Since in the starting when I joined , the main aim fore with the bitcoin was the only money but  as soon as I started my work in this field , I came to know that there are many other things in the bitcoin that can give money easily but need to do hardwork , Then from.that day I usually made Investment of my money and bitcoin that I have in the many projects like ICO and high profitable altcoins like 808 coin which gives 2% earning daily by Minting in the poswallet.com .
So here with the experience of works with bitcoin , I found that with the hard work and without hardwork also , we can make big profit .

Well done I say to you... I started late almost at the end of 2016 and I can say I have only made almost 0.1 BTC just from collecting and reading around. It is not a big amount but like you, where I am and with my situation it is a respectable sum. I plan to just collect more. Maybe by my end of first year if I can manage 0.2 I will be very happy as that will be one month salary, like a bonus savings.
Hmm… this is what the BTC is doing positively with many of us around. I started it a few years ago but at that time I was not really serious about it. I started it as a fun and I realized at the point when I lost my job due to certain reasons and I came to the BTC in that one month it supported me a lot. I would have no money if the BTC was there.

johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:16:24 PM

Bitcoin is the digital currency. Bitcoin is the eye of my income because in this day and age looking for work is very difficult And his salary is very small when compared with my income in this Bitcoin world.

Side income, Future savings. BTC is like another life for many users here apart from their regular job or daily routine. We can be anything here in return of BTC for our services.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:44:05 PM

Side income, Future savings. BTC is like another life for many users here apart from their regular job or daily routine. We can be anything here in return of BTC for our services.

Bitcoin is another money for me. If i save or trade to grow, i can directly use it for shopping like cash. Bitcoin gives new hope to my life.
onyek16M

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:49:25 PM

bitcoin for me is my source income Smiley i believe all people use bitcoin is more profit.. because bitcoin is amazing just need a network and you get a bitcoin Smiley
yeah bitcoin is really a great source of income i also get a big profit from bitcoin and i already invest my money in good amount in bitcoin and i hope it will be more profitable for me in the future.
there is a lot of people get a good income from bitcoin and for me there is trading of bitcoin is profitable and good source of income without any risk and i am sure bitcoin future will be more rise up and bitcoin adoption will be more increase and people will be use bitcoin as their regular currency.

i agree with you that trading is good source but trading there is a risk . trading is not easy thing . in my opinion signature campaign is better than trading Smiley if you doing it actually you can get the profit same like trading Smiley

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
jovs

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:39:59 PM

For me, bitcoin is another form of money. You earn it, you spend it. But because it increases its value very rapidly, I also consider it as a good investment. My opinion on bitcoin now is very different when I first heard of it. I thought it was just another scam at first but a lot has changed since then.
At first I really thought that it was a scam or what but when my cousin showed me proofs that he is earning and he can use it as a cash well i decided to try it and yes i was not wrong. At first it was really nothing just wanna try this easy way to earn coins but now it's very important to me because I have extra money whenever i need them. It's really indeed a great investment.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:20:35 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2017, 08:15:05 PM by stripykitteh

Bitcoin is another money for me. If i save or trade to grow, i can directly use it for shopping like cash. Bitcoin gives new hope to my life.

Bitcoin is not something that I would try to hold onto just so I could get rich from it. I like to just think that Bitcoin is a gaming token that allows people to purchase something expensive or something that is limited that only Bitcoin can purchase later on in life.

I mainly use Bitcoin to get bills payed and I like to play around with most of the coins that I have leftover because I don't really need to hold onto Bitcoins for any reason.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:02:27 AM

bitcoin is a new dream in my life A dream that slowly but surely can be realized with a strong effort.

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
triasel

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:00:03 PM

For me, bitcoin is another form of money. You earn it, you spend it. But because it increases its value very rapidly, I also consider it as a good investment. My opinion on bitcoin now is very different when I first heard of it. I thought it was just another scam at first but a lot has changed since then.
At first I really thought that it was a scam or what but when my cousin showed me proofs that he is earning and he can use it as a cash well i decided to try it and yes i was not wrong. At first it was really nothing just wanna try this easy way to earn coins but now it's very important to me because I have extra money whenever i need them. It's really indeed a great investment.
good shared guys .. when i first heard it, i thinking will to earn the money from it just wanna little but now i can get more so i am thinking bitcoin is best source
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:57:12 PM

Bitcoin is my savings. Every month i always set aside revenue to buy bitcoin. Because i believe bitcoin will benefit me later. Although in fact, if i sell it now i have made a profit. But i prefer to hold it.

erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:59:21 PM

Bitcoin is my savings. Every month i always set aside revenue to buy bitcoin. Because i believe bitcoin will benefit me later. Although in fact, if i sell it now i have made a profit. But i prefer to hold it.

I admire your dedication and discipline brother. I assure you that Bitcoin will really benefit you in the future and you will really earn from it. Keep on holding your bitcoin or try to invest it on legit investment sites to earn more.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:11:21 PM

I admire your dedication and discipline brother. I assure you that Bitcoin will really benefit you in the future and you will really earn from it. Keep on holding your bitcoin or try to invest it on legit investment sites to earn more.
You really got me confuse ahmia39 as saving and investing is a different kind of thing. What you are doing right now is investing as you are expecting some kind of growth on the money you have put into, while in saving you just expect that your money will be there and it won't neither increase or decrease in value. Also keep in mind that there is always a best time to buy Bitcoin as price right now are still on the high level.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:25:16 PM

I am not thinking in being rich with bitcoin alone and that is not a part of my plan, and actually there is no such plan needed anyway, because bitcoin is like a part time or an extra income in my part, bitcoin has help me settle some of my debts while I had a regular income that keeps food from my table and for my families benefit it actually have saves a lot of money from getting wasted because of it investing was not a mere problem, for me bitcoin is a source of everything and the one you can trust to settle for your bills when your company had paid you late, it is a cash at hand that are good in payment.
nmaryrai

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:57:31 PM

Bitcoin became one of options for me to buy goods online. In addition to credit cards and paypal. Now, i use bitcoin more often. It's simpler for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: