Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:43:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is BTC for you?  (Read 120378 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:07:03 AM

Well bitcoin is one of my money were I can earn anytime thru online. I can invest, trade my money into bitcoin that can grow my money. Actually it is not something you can get rich in an instant way, it is something to keep wealth to myself. Thats the reason why Im here because I earn money.
Well said, bitcoin is like money but an easier money. Bitcoin open a lot of opportunity for us to earn money online because we can do such things like signature campaign, investing, trading and a lot more which is very awesome and because of bitcoin we can solve our financial problems without begging for help from our parents. Bitcoin is the future for me Cool.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:37:37 AM

For me, bitcoin is money, of course. And also one of my source of income. I also use bitcoin to keep wealth but more like investing? i mean keeping bitcoin until the price is high then sell it. What leads me here is my brother, who tell me about this world and make me join this. And his success is one of the reason that i'm still here, believing that i will be able to follow his step. The other reason is that bitcoin has a bright future in my opinion, and there's so many ways to earn bitcoin and gain myself profit. So why should i leave this world?

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
alexsamudra

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:55:03 AM

BTC is a collection of coins from other bitcoins, but now bitcoin is an alternative to a good future.
I really need it because my family need it so from that every bitcoin i save.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:02:51 AM

Bitcoin is air that i breath. Bitcoin is my sun and my comfy food. Bitcoin is great, bitcoin is bad, bitcoin is EVERYTHING.
As a serious note, bitcoin is big part of my life as i got in love with this technology.
Hope it will get good things for every one of u in life.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:03:14 AM

Bitcoin is air that i breath. Bitcoin is my sun and my comfy food. Bitcoin is great, bitcoin is bad, bitcoin is EVERYTHING.
As a serious note, bitcoin is big part of my life as i got in love with this technology.
Hope it will get good things for every one of u in life.

Bitcoin does great things in my life, especially in the financial category.  I have a day job but the money I earned from it is not enough to support the monthly need of my family.  I am glad I get to know BTC.  It helps me a lot in terms of finance.  With the earning opportunity, I found with bitcoins, the once not enough financial capability for the family is now more than enough.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:09:35 AM

What is bitcoin for you? Is it a chance or a scheme to get rich? Or is it actually to keep your wealth to yourself.
What lead you into bitcoin world and what's keeping you here?

Bitcoin is a chance of achieving goal in our lives in the future ahead of us.
And we saw lot of community here became successful by doing the actual  trade, as long as you what the basic about in bitcoin.
Thelmassey

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:20:09 AM

For me its expensive digital currency, once you have it life becomes easier..
paned12

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:22:45 AM

Bitcoin for me is source of my money. Why? Bitcoin value is increasing now. If i stack a million of bitcoins last year well im so rich right now.
You can be rich if you used bitcoins. Bitcoins is decentralized so that no one can took a taxes from it. Bitcoins is the money of the internet.  
Seville

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:31:36 AM

For me, BTC is an income and a hobby.. Im highly interested in Economics, so BTC is one of those game changers, IMO
Sifat33

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Honesty is the best policy

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:20:32 PM

In my opinion bitcoin is a digital currency, it easy to use.We can use it for online payment.Bitcoin is very poupler digital currency.And everybody use it easily.It stored in our Bitcoinwallet.Bitcoin has a big future. Bitcoin can make our future and we should use it properly.

marlonjhon

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:24:43 PM

For me it is a reserve of money, as a commodity. I do not see the use of bitcoin adopted worldwide as currency due to the great price fluctuation
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:14:25 PM

Bitcoin is a source of life for me, I do not have any skills, do not have enough education, I can only pray to god to be able to eat tomorrow and think about it the day after tomorrow. And bitcoin is the answer

well i am very glad to hear your talk that you were not able to do any thing and bitcoin came in your life as a revolution of money but i think it will be happened a lot of people because a large number of people are earning in bitcoin, it has settled the life of everyone, it is the source of income for everyone along with me.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:32:27 PM

For me it is a reserve of money, as a commodity. I do not see the use of bitcoin adopted worldwide as currency due to the great price fluctuation

It is a reserve money and it is also a good investment. Many of us used to save bitcoin with a longer years because we know that this digital asset will give us a better future. And there's no need for you to take time to monitor the price from time to time, it's been given that the price of bitcoin is going to pump soon.
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:30:28 AM

It is a reserve money and it is also a good investment. Many of us used to save bitcoin with a longer years because we know that this digital asset will give us a better future. And there's no need for you to take time to monitor the price from time to time, it's been given that the price of bitcoin is going to pump soon.

It will be a great help ,a savings for future ,it doesn't require a lot of knowledge and money to begin with yet after a while it will be a hreat help for our future. Bitcoin can make our dream come true.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Azkabal

Activity: 389

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:04:21 AM

For me this is another way to save some money for my dream) I like it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:08:54 AM

It will be a great help ,a savings for future ,it doesn't require a lot of knowledge and money to begin with yet after a while it will be a hreat help for our future. Bitcoin can make our dream come true.

Yes it is a real great help if you are going to make bitcoin as your investment today. As long as you know how to use computer and internet and you do basic reading, you don't have to be an expert in bitcoin. Bitcoin is for every body and that is why many people are trying themselves to know more about bitcoin.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:15:16 AM

More people have started to use bitcoin to achieve their dreams come true. Also no other forms of saving is quite effective and gives growth in multiple percentage. This makes me consider it as an much valuable asset which has got varied usage.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:20:53 AM

What is bitcoin for you? Is it a chance or a scheme to get rich? Or is it actually to keep your wealth to yourself.
What lead you into bitcoin world and what's keeping you here?
Everyone who get real success in the Bitcoin will surely say that it is our life now like me .
I am in the Bitcoin from three year but never got loss in any thing ( regardless of the gambling Sad   ) .
So here instead to do job in another fields , it is more better to do work in the Bitcoin to get success .
When in the starting to use Bitcoin then I thought that it is a way of the payment only and we can't do something more big as we are thinking but  with the spent of time new new things entered in my mind and also new new altcoin arise in the crypto market .
So all these ways showing that how much we have the opportunities in the Bitcoin to do job in any field according to our interest .
Here I am doing trading and making signature campaign posting  , this really a awesome thing in my life  .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:23:55 AM

Btc for me is an online cash trade. An online bank and even online job. Also a cryptographic security where every transaction is trustedly untraceable with very advanced algorithm codes.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:45:14 AM

More people have started to use bitcoin to achieve their dreams come true. Also no other forms of saving is quite effective and gives growth in multiple percentage. This makes me consider it as an much valuable asset which has got varied usage.

Correct. This is like an online banking system but way too better than what a bank gives for saving your money through them.
Those who have started buying or investing at the $900 mark have already doubled their money within just months of waiting.
With banks it takes years for what? 5%?
Way too low and way too long. The difference is just the higher risk it will take when you choose bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: