Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:49:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is BTC for you?  (Read 120378 times)
anami57

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:07:39 PM

Bitcoin is my choice in investing for short-term as well as speculating in trading with altcoin. On other hand, sometimes use bitcoin to buy stuff online.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:33:01 PM

What is bitcoin for you?
Bitcoin for me is my another source of income. It helps me to buy things that I need and want in my life. Bitcoin is now part of my daily living in this world.

Is it a chance or a scheme to get rich? Or is it actually to keep your wealth to yourself.
[/quote]
I think there is a possibility to become rich when you continue using it and in the other hand save it for your future.

What lead you into bitcoin world and what's keeping you here?
[/quote]
What leads me here is because of it usage. It helps me a lot especially in my financial need. What keeps me here is because im happy on what i am doing. Im happy to get some knowledge about other post and also to share what i know.
yogaantoni

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:53:07 PM

For me BTC is a sophisticated financial technology, very helpful for transactions and without much modalpun you can get it, currently btc as my main income,
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:56:19 PM

What is bitcoin for you? Is it a chance or a scheme to get rich? Or is it actually to keep your wealth to yourself.

Which keeps me in bitcoin is the community we build together from zero to the present number, this togetherness makes me hard to leave bitcoin.
ilham nur77

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:58:16 PM

Bitcoin for me is as digital currency I used to buy goods online, bitcoin I also use for long-term investment.

GuppyMan

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:00:11 PM

Bitcoin for me is an opportunity to secure my financial situation anonymously and be able to make purchases through the Internet.

egal tri ramdhani

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:48:22 PM

BTC for me? it is everything for me, because i hope many from BTC. and i certain BTC can change better my life.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:03:59 PM

What is bitcoin for you? Is it a chance or a scheme to get rich? Or is it actually to keep your wealth to yourself.

Bitcoin for me is an excellent opportunity to improve my financial situation beyond the main job and in the future become a millionaire.

Hopefully we will become a millionaire after doing a long term investment with bitcoin so to make it happen we should save more and spend less then hold it for a long time . It is indeed that bitcoin is giving us an opportunity to improve and to raise us from our current situation so we should it grab now while we still have a chance . I wishing the best for all of us Smiley
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:07:48 PM

Right now, for me bitcoin is nothing more than an investment vehicle being used by people who are lucky enough to know about it in the right time and less than what an actual currency can do. Yes, it is certainly true that bitcoin does have a large monetary value but we are still far off from mainstream adoption (shops accepting it as a regular payment like fiat) which will further define it as a currency. As of this moment, the market is only for investors, techy guys and speculators who wants to make more money out of what they have right now.
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:19:46 PM

BTC and the concept of cryptocurrency are something that got my attention some years ago. I believe that it is the answer to several problems that we face today, and will help millions in the next years. BTC itself is a great asset to store wealth and an easy way to transfer money from one place to another, IMO.

yes, thats the overall concept of the world and how the world looks towards the digital currency and the benefits associated with it. In a personal prospective, i think bitcoin to be a life saver for me. I was very much tense with my low income job and then someone gave me idea on how to earn money online,  and then i availed my free times earning bitcoins through whatever means possible whether it be faucets, Sig. campaigns , ICO, trading etc and i earn now good amount in bitcoins.
creative~mind

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:30:36 PM

Although some people see Bitcoin as a way to get rich quick, this is definitely not Bitcoin's purpose, and every day we can see people directing the use of Bitcoin to solid causes, such as using it to get rid of the countless restrictions created by centralized authorities in the economy of already unstable countries.

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
tiggycomb

Activity: 88

▬▬ CARE 4 ME ▬▬ ▧

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 05:31:09 PM

I see as a currency, a money transmission method, an actual great investment as well as a huge source of money and profit from different sources. other than the main sources such as money transmission it can also be a source of income for people in living countries.

■  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CARE 4 ME ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ■
▧  Peer-2-Peer Healthcare Management App  ▧  CareCoin Pre-ICO ▬ Starts July 17th, 2017  ▧
■▬▬▬ TWITTER ▬▬▬ FACEBOOK ▬▬▬ SLACK ▬▬▬ BITCOINTALK ▬▬▬■
TrissMerigold

Activity: 84

Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 05:33:07 PM

bitcoin is part of my life , bitcoin already changed my way of life ... one of my source of income ... i can pay student expenses with my bitcoins .. just sitting on this forum and i already make a decent amount of bitcoin since last month , no matter with unstable price .. bitcoin always have special place in my heart  Grin

abubakrrali

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:57:38 AM

BTC is allot of things for me, a currency in away to buy online goods "almost exclusively", an investment that can result in very large amount of profit in short time as well as a source of earning (doing work to be paid in BTC).
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:07:19 AM

bitcoin is part of my life , bitcoin already changed my way of life ... one of my source of income ... i can pay student expenses with my bitcoins .. just sitting on this forum and i already make a decent amount of bitcoin since last month , no matter with unstable price .. bitcoin always have special place in my heart  Grin
Im student only and Im earn money even im student and busy to my school . I work in bitcoin when I have free time and after I'll do my assignment or projects. My life become colorful because I see bitcoin because Before I dont have expenses to buy my project in allowance or anything but because of this I can buy my wants and needs . And I have savings in bank. Im very thankful because bitcoin gives opportunity to us to earn money even you are unemployed, single and also student like me.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:33:06 AM

BTC for me is a digital currency that you can use in anywhere, it is a currency that you can use to buy any item thru online. Also, it is a huge help to the small community to have an income without any tax.
Mbah Tyo

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

1st of May

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:43:01 AM

Bitcoin can give a bright color in my life, many things I can get from bitcoin, keeps it that keep me in bitcoin is a friend I know from bitcoin forum always care, and share experience.

▄████ ████▄
      ▄█████▀   ▀█████▄
   ▄█████▀  ▄█ █▄▄ ▀█████▄
▄█████▀    ███ ████▄▄ ▀█████▄
███▀  ▄    ███ ███████▄▄ ▀███
███ ▄██    ███ ███▀▀█████ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▀███ ███
███ ███▄▄▄▄███ ███    ███ ███
███ ██████████ ███        ███
███ ███▀▀▀▀███ ███    ███ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▄███ ███
███ ▀██    ███ ███▄▄████▀ ███
███▄  ▀    ███ ███████▀  ▄███
▀█████▄    ███ ████▀  ▄█████▀
   ▀█████▄  ▀█ █▀  ▄█████▀
      ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀
         ▀████ ████▀
Hash

▄▄ ▄▄
     ██ ██
   ▄▄█████▄▄
  ███▀▀▀▀▀███
 ██▀       ▀██
██▀         ▀▀
██
██▄         ▄▄
 ██▄       ▄██
  ███▄▄▄▄▄███
   ▀▀█████▀▀
     ██ ██
     ▀▀ ▀▀
ard

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

JOIN
WHITELIST
maichel

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:55:25 AM

What is bitcoin for you? Is there a chance to be rich besides BTC? BTC is work for me 
DomainReseller

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:53:00 AM

BTC is a great investment IMO, you can put a large amount of money and relatively earn from keeping them and wait for the price to rise, You can also increase your cash with hedging with BTC or Altcoins.
Sometimes I also use them as my online currency since I find it safer that credit cards.
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:20:06 PM

Bitcoin for me is a way to earn an extra income and help me with the expenses I have. This is a great opportunity that each of us should grab and I'm lucky to know bitcoin rather than know it too late. I am in the process of knowing more about bitcoin so I can earn great by this. With the things that I need to do bitcoin is very convenient in my situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: