Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:55:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is BTC for you?  (Read 120374 times)
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:24:09 PM

well for me bitcoin is money its like foreign money to me you can exchange it to your local money, you can buy anywhere in online and you can earn bitcoin from signature campaign or social campaign if you have a freelancing skills you can earn much.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:31:40 PM

Bitcoin is safety of my and my family future. I look forward to bitcoin as very crucial part of my life. It has been few months since when I started with bitcoins but it feels like I'm with bitcoin from decades. :-) bitcoin has led to financial freedom to me and it is happening so fast that I couldn't have achieved this with my real job. I can give time to my family and as well earn financial for them. That is best thing about it. Bitcoin is also promising in terms of future as the price is increasing. Today one bitcoin can buy me lavish things tomorrow it will be able to buy me a house and let me travel the world as well. It's potential is what I like most that's why btc is everything for me.

I agree with you. Bitcoin is one of the investment for the future of my family. I trust bitcoin and crypto world. This is the new trend of financial world which will be very very profitable for short and especially for long term investment. Not just bitcoin but also other altcoins which have big expectations for the future.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:33:16 PM

What is bitcoin for you? Is it a chance or a scheme to get rich? Or is it actually to keep your wealth to yourself.
What lead you into bitcoin world and what's keeping you here?

For me BTC is an open source digital currency based on a peer-to-peer. I'm just a newbie and so far that was only i know, so i keep reading more topic here on bitcointalk. The network consists of users like you. BTC's basis are safety and freedom. Each transaction is validated by the miners, so there is no feasible way to hack. It is safer than bank account, just keep an eye on your wallet and always check them, You can mine by yourself but it's very recommended to do it in a collective pool. This is the process to generate BTC by adding transaction records to the network.

boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:43:49 PM

Bitcoin for me is an online currency that gives an opportunity for everubody regardless of their social status to increase their way of living by learning how to invest and earn from it. It also made payment and remittance transactions more convenient. It is said to be the future currency.
This is the main investment that I'm dealing with today and also it serves me as my online currency. But I can't remove the fact that I still need to have my own fiat money and every time I need, I'm only converting my bitcoins into that way. I believe that bitcoin will be the future currency and it is for real.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:57:28 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2017, 06:30:59 AM by Jewell

well for me bitcoin is money its like foreign money to me you can exchange it to your local money, you can buy anywhere in online and you can earn bitcoin from signature campaign or social campaign if you have a freelancing skills you can earn much.
for me bitcoin is a valuable assets, from where  i have always chance to make money, from where i can really make extra income beside my day job which  is really solving my financial problems that  i cannot over come from my day job only. i will like bitcoin to continue for ever and give us more chances for making money for our future.
stolendata

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:55:05 PM

for me bitcoin is a valuable assets, from where  i have always chance to make money, from where i can really make extra income beside my day job which  is really solving my financial problems that  in cannot solve from my day job only.
yes that is right , bitcoin also have too much importance for me. i consider bitcoin as my side business, from where i am earning some extra income and using it for fulfilling different needs.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:14:56 AM

What is bitcoin for you? Is it a chance or a scheme to get rich? Or is it actually to keep your wealth to yourself.
Bitcoin is the future, that is why I got into bitcoin in the first place, I do not know if bitcoin is going to last a long time, but I know that in the future bitcoin is going to be in the history books the same way we see the first coins created so many thousands of years ago, or other stuff that was used as currency back in the day, and I know that the currencies of the future are going to be based on bitcoin.
dimatu

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:17:08 AM

Bitcoin is an asset like gold but one which goes up a lot more over time. It currently represents my savings but one day may become my retirement plan.
Ethan1469

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:26:28 AM

a type of digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank.
"bitcoin has become a hot commodity among speculators"
a unit of bitcoin.
"bitcoins can be used for online transactions between individuals
notyours

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:58:02 AM

Well base for me not in others, We all know that the bitcoin is the other currency in the world that convenient in every transaction or usual paying bills etc. When i heard bitcoin, im actually confuse what it is and when the day i learn bitcoin, my mindset is change. I learn to how to grow my money by buying bitcoin and invest it in every investing sites and others related in bitcoin. So im very happy that im learn the bitcoin currency it change all my aspects in life. Smiley
Seeker01

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:20:47 AM

Bitcoin for me is one way of making your money grow. I want to become rich someday, and with a help of bitcoin i know i can make it i just need to do a lot study, research and i will achieve my goals soon.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:47:25 AM

a type of digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank.
"bitcoin has become a hot commodity among speculators"
a unit of bitcoin.
"bitcoins can be used for online transactions between individuals

You are a smart ass, LOL. But really though, it's money people. We lose sight of that at times, but in the end, bitcoin is simply a different form of currency  it does indeed have a lot of potential, but maybe we should stop romanticizing it aoo much Wink bitcoin might.not change the world, but the underlying technology, the blockchain, will certainly improve it Wink
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:49:37 AM

Bitcoin for me is digital money which is the bitcoin can be use only and aside from that bitcoin have many opportunity to make money online and the one of that is the signature campaign here in forum that you can earn bitcoin by just advertising their website. So for me bitcoin is another way to earn money.
Ken1022

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:05:33 PM

For me, bitcoin is hope. It was both the product and means for me to live a financially adequate life. I knew right away though that I will be making allot of mistakes in the short term handling it, but in the long run, I know that I'll master the trade.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:28:11 PM

For me, bitcoin is hope. It was both the product and means for me to live a financially adequate life. I knew right away though that I will be making allot of mistakes in the short term handling it, but in the long run, I know that I'll master the trade.
For me bitcoin is saving life currency, it can make poor people to be rich in one click like pizza guy. Bitcoin can helps more people to stay away in financial problem just put an effort to work with.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
L00n3y

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:54:41 PM

Btc for me is the medium of the era of 2000 for transactions that first introduced by Satoshi. It acts as a money and a reserve but unlike fiats it can be sent through the waves and acts as a digital or data that can be stored in a personal computer, smartphone and cold storage. This characteristics causes great advantages and provide new insights for me about the future of money. It can be gold, it can be trash, it can be a investment or a bet, it can be a reserve or a lie, it can be a burn of hell or a taste of heaven.
olliedickman

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:16:58 PM

Bitcoin is an asset like gold but one which goes up a lot more over time. It currently represents my savings but one day may become my retirement plan.
Yes I agree with you. That is why we need to save as many bitcoin as we can
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:28:43 PM

For me bitcoin is money.I am working here and others site got bitcoin.I spend my bitcoin to lead my daily expenses.I also send money to my family and build my home using earning bitcoin from online.save some part of my earning bitcoin for future need like saving money on bank for future need.
Quietman

Activity: 292

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:22:31 PM

Bitcoin give me a chance to give an extra income and one of my source of income and maybe time will come bitcoin will give me a wealth and give a decent job.
VadikZimnyayaRezina

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:39:16 PM

Bitcoin give me a chance to give an extra income and one of my source of income and maybe time will come bitcoin will give me a wealth and give a decent job.

It is necessary to hope to receive not work, but profit. And thanks to bitcoin, you can really get it and not a few. Just use bitcoin as a tool for buying and selling. On this, many people earn money

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: