Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:27:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is BTC for you?  (Read 120376 times)
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:55:45 PM

Bitcoin is playing very efficient role of my daily life, it decreases my pain of empty money, Bitcoin is providing a handsome amount of money through different types of job opportunity. Bitcoin is getting most important part of my life, I would like to see the Bitcoin will be the number one...
butragenjo

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:02:26 PM

For me bitcoin is hope. I hope bitcoin after time will rises to 100k or more $ and we will be rich!
Hadmart

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:15:08 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and it is a very good virtual currency to use in trading. There are a lot of assets that can be used to trade and have a profit but bitcoin is still the best. It's price is the reason why I am still here because it has the highest price for a digital currency. It's volatility really excites me making it a good asset to trade.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:31:54 PM

Bitcoin for me is a very important. It is an important part of my salary and it provides me some extra money to fulfill my desires. I also save and invest a part of it so it's an important investment for me.
bitcoin in fact providing me good opportunities in my life. it enable me to lead a standard  life . now i can buy any thing that my family wish, i can give good support to my children, i consider bitcoin as my side business, i most of the time study the market, new ICOs and potential altcon where i like to invest money and for most of the time i make good profit from there. 
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:07:05 PM

BTC for me is equal to money.I am working and got paid bitcoin as salary.I spend bitcoin for all of my daily expenses.still bitcoin not popular in our country also people hold their bitcoin for getting profit as like people hold others asset.bitcoin are invented as a currency use bitcoin as other currency as available if you guys holding bitcoin then it does not make any sense as currency.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:41:08 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and it is a very good virtual currency to use in trading. There are a lot of assets that can be used to trade and have a profit but bitcoin is still the best. It's price is the reason why I am still here because it has the highest price for a digital currency. It's volatility really excites me making it a good asset to trade.
The entire virtual market is volatile and it is a day traders paradise without any doubt,for me it opened up a platform where i could spend my time and give me the opportunity to multiply my asset without much of a sweat and all i have to do is to make sure you understand the market sentiments and the vision of the project.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:07:06 PM

Bitcoin is money. You can call it the new fiat. For me Bitcoin is the New Hope for financial freedom!

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lusiaga

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:17:24 PM

Bitcoin is money. You can call it the new fiat. For me Bitcoin is the New Hope for financial freedom!
Bitcoin for me not only money but the fund you can invest and get more benefits than just saving it in the bank.
Bitcoin is very weird technology but not all people around the world knows it. But every one who ever know it got benefits from it.
denny.pac

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:19:39 PM

Bitcoin is the digital currency. Bitcoin is the eye of my income because in this day and age looking for work is very difficult And his salary is very small when compared with my income in this Bitcoin world.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:12:43 PM

What is bitcoin for you? Is it a chance or a scheme to get rich? Or is it actually to keep your wealth to yourself.
What lead you into bitcoin world and what's keeping you here?
For me BTC is a digital money that was looking for the people who's not on the job.This is an online job for only belongs to the people who will grab it.BTC helps the unemployed to be employed.
Bitcoin leads me to target a big profit to be a part of a millionaire bitcoiner.So until bitcoin dont die,I will live with BTC forever.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:02:31 PM

Bitcoin for me is a digital currency. bitcoin is a good way of investing and trading. Bitcoin is no banks and there are no transactions fee. For me bitcoin is an opportunity to earn money. Its easy to earn and to the people who needs an extra income. Its an opportunity to the people without work and they will earn easily with an internet access. Its gives also opportunity in many investors to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin has a good value and earn profit. Bitcoin is a most trusted and familiar currency. Its has many benefits and more people wants in bitcoin.
Well for me bitcoin is an easy way to make money and an easy way to trade in and mostly people doing and using bitcoin for this purpose and I think in future bitcoin will be used in markets to buy things any where you will be no need to carre cash in stores it will be used as fiat.
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:42:02 PM

Bitcoin is simply internet money. Call it what you like - virtual money, crypto money, e-currency, at the end of the day you send money to someone across the world or wherever and that is all there is to it. Of course, there is revolutionary technology on the backend which is incresibly complicated, only understood by certain individuals with great knowledge of computers and such, but for the average consumer such as yours truly, it is and always will simply be... "magic internet money".  Smiley
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:43:13 PM

Bitcoin is the digital currency. Bitcoin is the eye of my income because in this day and age looking for work is very difficult And his salary is very small when compared with my income in this Bitcoin world.

Bitcoin is also my investment but I won't compare how much I learn with bitcoin and to my day job. I love my day job and I also love what I do with bitcoin and that's why everyday even it's a tiring day, I always want to earn for both things. And bitcoin is very important to me as it gives me another source of earning.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:57:23 PM

I tend to agree with the sentiment here Bitcoin for me is money but also a trading currency.
Both features make bitcoin the perfect currency for a webdeveloper and guy who likes innovation at it's best.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:55:14 PM

Bitcoin for me is a digital currency. bitcoin is a good way of investing and trading. Bitcoin is no banks and there are no transactions fee. For me bitcoin is an opportunity to earn money. Its easy to earn and to the people who needs an extra income. Its an opportunity to the people without work and they will earn easily with an internet access. Its gives also opportunity in many investors to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin has a good value and earn profit. Bitcoin is a most trusted and familiar currency. Its has many benefits and more people wants in bitcoin.
Well for me bitcoin is an easy way to make money and an easy way to trade in and mostly people doing and using bitcoin for this purpose and I think in future bitcoin will be used in markets to buy things any where you will be no need to carre cash in stores it will be used as fiat.

yes bitcoin is an easy way of making money for everyone and i think bitcoin as for trade purposes and investment in bitcoin is very much profitable so i think bitcoin is the source of making profit for everyone in an easy way including me and it is also true that in future it will be using for buying things in markets, so for everyone bitcoin is very important opportunity to earn money.

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:37:35 PM

yes bitcoin is an easy way of making money for everyone and i think bitcoin as for trade purposes and investment in bitcoin is very much profitable so i think bitcoin is the source of making profit for everyone in an easy way including me and it is also true that in future it will be using for buying things in markets, so for everyone bitcoin is very important opportunity to earn money.
I disagree with you guys because earning Bitcoin is not that easy. If it was many people are rich by now. For example of earning Bitcoin is easy then trading should be a piece of cake for us but it is not. Even in joining a signature campaign it is not that easy to maintain a standard if you are not dedicated to your campaign, you have to obey certain set of rules in order to get paid.
Kriptex

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:56:25 PM

I tend to agree with the sentiment here Bitcoin for me is money but also a trading currency.
Both features make bitcoin the perfect currency for a webdeveloper and guy who likes innovation at it's best.

You've stated it very well. Rather than being Money, bitcoin is also a trading tool for me. When I trade, I trade altcoins only against bitcoin.
Zemangat

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:37:42 AM

bitcoin for invesmet and speculation For me As we know the use of bitcoin as a currency is virtually non-existent, so actually bitcoin usage is limited to investment instruments, my sole purpose and people buying bitcoin is to make a profit by selling it at a higher price . The high price volatility (price changes) in the short run makes the opportunity to gain (as well as loss) from bitcoin wide open. Bitcoin prices may rise or fall by 10% in just a few hours. That is why many people are trying their luck in the business of buying and selling bitcoin. But we need to remember that bitcoin trading is very risky because bitcoin itself is not guaranteed by a particular institution, and its supply possibilities are centered on some of the founding parties of bitcoin whose identity and identity are currently unseen but have the opportunity to gain enormous profits utilizing current conditions. Also never be that the bitcoin of its utility can disappear altogether in the days to come, which means it could possibly cost from $ 2000 this time to Zero in the next few moments.
Anegg

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:45:33 AM

What is bitcoin for you? Is it a chance or a scheme to get rich? Or is it actually to keep your wealth to yourself.
What lead you into bitcoin world and what's keeping you here?

It is an investment option for me, before bitcoin I played the stock market game and invested in gold. After losing countless hours sweating about my stocks, I finally realised it isn't worth it, from then on I started to buy bitcoin whenever it dropped and started holding it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:55:47 AM

bitcoin for invesmet and speculation For me As we know the use of bitcoin as a currency is virtually non-existent, so actually bitcoin usage is limited to investment instruments, my sole purpose and people buying bitcoin is to make a profit by selling it at a higher price . The high price volatility (price changes) in the short run makes the opportunity to gain (as well as loss) from bitcoin wide open. Bitcoin prices may rise or fall by 10% in just a few hours. That is why many people are trying their luck in the business of buying and selling bitcoin. But we need to remember that bitcoin trading is very risky because bitcoin itself is not guaranteed by a particular institution, and its supply possibilities are centered on some of the founding parties of bitcoin whose identity and identity are currently unseen but have the opportunity to gain enormous profits utilizing current conditions. Also never be that the bitcoin of its utility can disappear altogether in the days to come, which means it could possibly cost from $ 2000 this time to Zero in the next few moments.
I like to day trade Bitcoin as well though I don’t really do it that much anymore since the price of Bitcoin has more of a chance in increasing rather than receiving a bunch of dumps for no reason. There’s a bunch of people that lost money while day trading because the price of Bitcoin went up.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: